I Do Ceremonies Reviews

I Do Ceremonies 3
I Do Ceremonies 4
I Do Ceremonies 5

Joe · Married on 11/02/2014

Stephen is so easy to work with and has helped us write our customized ceremony. He has brought in just enough humor to make everyone relax and not be worried about anything, including not starting at exact time as prescribed. He was awesome and we were blessed to have him as our officiant.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2014

Stephen helped my husband and I put together the most perfect ceremony! We wanted it to be unique with our own wedding vows and a unity tree planting. Stephen helped us every step of the way and gave us helpful suggestions and ideas. He was quick to respond to our emails and questions, sent us reminders when we were getting close to the wedding date, and was on time to both the rehearsal and the ceremony. On top of his professionalism, Stephen was also very warm and charismatic. His personality and confidence put us at ease during our ceremony and everything went according to plan. He even had water and a hankie ready for our vows and tears! We couldn't be happier with choosing Stephen to officiate our ceremony!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Tommaso and Stefanie · Married on 10/19/2014

Stephen did a fantastic job! I would like to mention he was funny, calm, passionate, and sincere. I highly recommend him to everyone in the Austin, Texas area!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Amber · Married on 10/18/2014

Stephen was great! He has many different options to choose from and made our special day unique to us. He wore clothes to match us and was very professional and courteous. Would highly recommend him being a part of your special day!!!

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • Jennie

Jennie · Married on 10/18/2014

Stephen was awesome and comes highly recommended! We feel like we hit the wedding officiant jackpot with him! We loved him and our friends and family who attended our wedding raved about him. From the moment we met him to the actual wedding ceremony, we had total and complete confidence in him.
    Planning a wedding ceremony felt very overwhelming. Stephen walks you through the steps and provides a great outline as well as his website, which was an excellent resource. We utilized it quite a bit and appreciated all the content he provided. We were so impressed at how he performed during our wedding ceremony. He spoke loud and clearly (at our outdoor wedding) with a relaxed demeanor and total confidence. Because of this and his expertise in doing this, we felt calm and could trust him to take control and 'run' the ceremony. Everything felt easy with him. We loved our wedding ceremony and we owe a huge thank you to Stephen for performing our ceremony flawlessly and helping create such an amazing memory of our wedding day.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Stephen from I Do Ceremonies officiated my sister's wedding, and my family and I were very pleased with the ceremony. The wedding was very small and intimate, and Stephen did a great job getting to know my sister and brother-in-law so that the ceremony was personal and warm. Great job!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Andrea · Married on 10/17/2014

I was so nervous on the big day. Then, Stephen showed up and made us laugh and seriously eased our nerves!! He was wonderful, and our ceremony was so beautiful! Thank you Stephen. You are truly wonderful!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Guy · Married on 10/12/2014

My wife and I were really happy to have found Stephen. From the first phone call we had with him, right down to the big day, he definitely put our minds at ease with his professionalism and good character. He also brought a perfect combination of humor and reverence to the ceremony. It was truly a pleasure working with Stephen and I would give him my highest recommendation.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Michael · Married on 10/11/2014

Although we married in Austin TX, arrangements were made from Australia. We selected I Do Ceremonies after seeing the website, and Stephen could not have been more professional or helpful. He was readily available through email and live video, and his suggestions and advice were key to our final arrangements. He was even able to help us with organising accommodation (including our wedding dinner) and a first class photographer.
    The ceremony was smooth, relaxed and meaningful, just as we wanted, and the only hiccup was my fault; I forgot to bring the Matrimony Certificate! Stephen only saw the funny side of this and sorted the problem out for us the next day, much to our relief and gratitude.
    We are very happy that we selected I Do Ceremonies and we think of Stephen as a friend who was a big part of our wonderful wedding day.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Brianna · Married on 10/10/2014

Stephen was absolutely amazing! Whether you're having a traditional ceremony or something more unconventional, I would highly recommend going with I Do Ceremonies. Stephen's passion for his work shines through in everything he does, from the initial consultation all the way through to the big day. With his input & guidance, we were able to create a beautiful, simple ceremony that fit our personalities perfectly.

Sent on 11/11/2014

Rebecca · Married on 10/05/2014

Stephen was fantastic. He is very personable and his enthusiasm and passion for ceremonies is very evident. He gave us ideas to incorporate into our ceremony and did all the heavy lifting of putting all the pieces together. The day of the wedding he kept the groom calm and relaxed before the ceremony began and was able to incorporate laughter into wedding. All in all I do not know how anyone could have done a better job.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Rob · Married on 10/04/2014

We liked the reviews for Stephen we found online and were fortunate enough to meet him at a Bridal Expo. From that first meeting, we were able to easily decide that we had found our officiate. Stephen's demeanor and personality were exactly the combination we were looking for. He was able to keep things lighthearted and reverent. He was always quick to respond to emails and assisted us in making great choices for our ceremony. The ceremony was excellent and Stephen helped to make sure everything ran smoothly. He has our highest recommendation for anyone getting married in the Austin area.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Chani · Married on 09/28/2014

Steven is a fantastic officiant who uses humor, charm and grace to truly make your wedding an event to remember. He really took his time and helped us create a very unique and personal ceremony. Aside from being a pro at his job he is also a really nice human being. Thanks Steven, we will always be grateful.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Mike · Married on 09/27/2014

Stephen was great, we couldn't of picked a better guy to marry us. I would strongly recommend him.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Gina · Married on 08/28/2014

Stephen is a great officiant! He went out of his way to help and did much more than he need to he is truly a blessing and we're thankful he was our officiant we highly recommend his service!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Stacy · Married on 08/16/2014

Stephen Simmons was the perfect choice for our minister. He greatly exceeded all of our expectations for our minister/officiant. We only had a couple of months to plan our wedding, so once we found I Do Ceremonies, Mr. Simmons did not have much time to help us plan our perfect ceremony. But he quickly and thoroughly took care of every detail.
    The I Do Ceremonies website has all the resources you might need to plan your entire ceremony, from marriage license information, to Vow examples, to music choices. (We were even able to cut and paste directly from the examples on the website to put together a ceremony that fit us perfectly.) We highly recommend I Do Ceremonies and Stephen Simmons for your wedding. You will not regret it one bit!

Sent on 01/05/2015
  • I

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2014

Stephen is truly amazing! He was friendly, professional, and encouraging from our first encounter until the big day! He delivered an incredible ceremony - there wasn't a dry eye in the place! As circumstance would have it, he is the cousin of one of my bridesmaids so we were thrilled when he accepted our invitation to stay around awhile and celebrate with us after the ceremony. He came to visit with my new husband and I after the ceremony and he was full of encouragement for us in our journey as husband and wife. He certainly cares deeply for the couples he marries! If you are looking for an officiant who will build a custom ceremony with you, and then deliver it in a powerful and memorable way, Stephen is the guy! His rates are very competitive and affordable as well, which is an added bonus. This one is a no-brainer...pick Stephen as your officiant. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Tabatha · Married on 08/09/2014

Consistent, professional, and reliable officiant who adds the perfect balance of humor and character to your special wedding day. He conducts the ceremony in a way that focuses the attention on the bride and groom's special requests' leaving an impressionable memory of their love story. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Sent on 01/04/2015

John · Married on 08/02/2014

Just wanted to give a little feedback on Stephen. I really can't say enough good things. We met with him a few months before our ceremony. We wanted a small, very informal Christian ceremony. He listened, asked questions and ultimately delivered EXACTLY what we asked for. Excellent price and service. He was on time and the experience in general was perfect!

Sent on 09/02/2014

We are so happy we went with I Do Ceremonies for our wedding. Stephen was extremely helpful and easy to work with. We had certain things we wanted to be included in our ceremony and he made sure it all happened. He did such an amazing job, and at our reception guests were commenting on how great he was. Overall we had an incredible experience working with Stephen.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Sara · Married on 07/05/2014

Stephen did such an amazing job! We ended up booking him a month out from our wedding, as my husbands pastor ended up not being able to marry us. Our family, our coordinator, our friends, EVERYONE was so impressed with him as were we! We didn't book him for our rehearsal as it was not in our budget. My coordinator coordinated with him and he gave great instructions on how he officiates. Everything went so smoothly, he executed our ceremony perfectly. We could not be happier with him. You must consider Stephen for your wedding!!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Tiffany · Married on 06/29/2014

Stephen did a fantastic job!! Our vows and ceremony were PERFECT! We could not have imagined anything better :) Thank you for making our day so special :)
    -The Reids

Sent on 07/09/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/28/2014

Our officiant Stephen Simmons was such a great guy and we are so glad we went with him to marry us on our special day. His professionalism, responsiveness, calmness and personality matched just what I was looking for. Someone who was serious during our service and professional yet lightened the mood with laughter for our nerves. We loved his personality and how passionate he was about his job. He wore a tie to match the tuxes which was awesome and he was so great at having the ceremony run so smoothly. He is one of a kind and a sweet and generous family man as well. I loved that about him. He has everything that your looking for in an officiant and will perform your wedding to how you would like. I would recommend him to anyone looking for there special day to be perfect.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Alyse · Married on 06/20/2014

Beautiful ceremony! Stephen was great to work with and gave us exactly what we wanted. We didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Aspen · Married on 06/13/2014

Stephen did such an amazing job officiating our wedding. He was so easy to work with and really listened to what we wanted when it came to our vows. He has a ton of wedding "templates" to choose from but also collaborates with you if you want to work your own vows into the ceremony. We picked several lines from different templates and also incorporated our own words into the ceremony. Stephen could not have been more open and professional when it came to personalizing our ceremony. I wanted someone I knew to officiate our wedding and I was a bit nervous for someone like Stephen to be the officiant. But once we met with him all that anxiety melted away because Stephen made us feel like we had known him for a while, that's how easy and personal he is when it comes to his services. I couldn't have been happier with our ceremony. I highly recommend him for your ceremony.

Sent on 12/18/2014