I Do Ceremonies Reviews

I Do Ceremonies 4
I Do Ceremonies 5
I Do Ceremonies 6

Jaime · Married on 05/16/2015

Pastor Steven Simmons was awesome! He helped us get the ceremony prepped for the day, dressed the part and was very personable. We are a spiritual couple, but not religious and he let us personalize the ceremony as we wished! He was prompt and there to do anything and everything to make sure our day was perfect! Jaime and Justin

Sent on 08/04/2015

barry · Married on 05/09/2015

Amazing!!!
    The absolute right mix of solemn and humor for all ages and relationship groups that gave everyone deep meaning and many good things to remember for all time. The service was the appropriate length, dignity and tone.
    Respectful and connected in a friendly manner to all.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Barbara · Married on 05/09/2015

Stephen was very perfessional and did exactly what we asked! It was the most amazing day and I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Meagan · Married on 05/09/2015

Stephen Simmons was an amazing officiant. He was extremely prompt in all of our communications and made sure to follow up with us. He met with us before we hired him and was beyond thorough in what he could offer us. Stephen also had hundreds of examples on his website that helped us create the perfect ceremony. I could not recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Andrea · Married on 05/01/2015

Stephen Simmons was very easy to work with and delivered a really nice, simple and fun wedding ceremony. The bride and groom were pretty nervous as you can imagine and he made some funny remarks which caused a chuckle or two. I would highly recommend Stephen for an enjoyable wedding experience. Mother-of-the-bride

Sent on 05/13/2015

Jenny · Married on 04/25/2015

Before meeting Stephen, I ran across his website as I was researching officiants. His website already sold me on his talent and skills so when we ran into him at a venue's open house, we knew we had to book him for our wedding. He was always very open and fast in responding to emails prior to our consultation. To me, that was one of the main things I was looking in a vendor. He made us feel so involved in planning and made everything SO easy for us to plan everything else for our wedding. I agree with all the previous reviews in that he is just an amazing person. He was great in directing and helping my parents and in laws at the rehearsal. My husband and I are the first in our families and friends to get married so we were all very clueless. Stephen was really a big help.

On the day of our wedding, Stephen did AMAZING. From the moment he walked down the aisle with my husband and my father in law, he made a quick joke that got everyone smiling and laughing, including my husband. He was a nervous wreck but Stephen made him smile and eased his nerves by complimenting my husband's looks. During the ceremony, we were both nervous and a big mess. We both were crying and sweating and Stephen just kept making us smile with his warm, kind comments and words. We both messed up at the same times at the same parts in our vows and he made such a sweet comment about how perfect we were for each other. Everything about our ceremony was perfect.

Pick Stephen as your officiant and I promise you, you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Stephen was so so wonderful and flexible as our officiant. Our service was pretty cut and dry.. just us and our parents in the park with our own vows. But he guided us through all the bureaucratic logistics with patience and kindness. His binder/forum full of ready to go services was great for us to snip and paste into a ceremony that was truly our own. His presence and eloquence made the ceremony feel a little less thrown together, as it was. We couldn't have found someone more perfect.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Robert · Married on 04/17/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant than Stephen. From the first time we sat down with him, my wife and I knew he was the top pick to officiate our wedding ceremony. We met with several other officiants but Stephen's personality and attention to detail were second to none. Stephen isn't just considering his part in your ceremony. He is considering all of the moving parts and puts much thought into ensuring your guests have the best experience possible and that other vendors can do their jobs optimally. He served as a ceremony coordinator in addition to an officiant.

On the day of our rehearsal, we showed up 40 minutes late due to traffic on the way to the venue. Stephen did not seem bothered at all and despite his being at the venue on time, he stayed with us for an hour and ran through the ceremony multiple times while continuing to communicate effectively and patiently with everyone involved.

On the day of my wedding, Stephen arrived on time and performed just as we expected. We made a couple of last minute changes and Stephen was unfazed. He was on point. He served as a guide for me during the ceremony and everything went off without a hitch. Many of my guests commented on how great he was due to his good nature and professionalism. My wedding party were also big fans of his for the same reasons. Stephen is an incredible value. My wife and I wouldn't do anything differently. We highly recommend Stephen Simmons.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Linn · Married on 04/11/2015

Mr. Simmons was so perfect for our wedding!! His professionalism and true love for what he does showed. I don't plan getting married again, but I do recommend him highly for your special day!
    Sincerely,

Edward & Linn Thomas III

Sent on 04/26/2015

Kandice · Married on 04/01/2015

He was absolutely what we were looking for in an officiant. He will be our family officiant.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Sara · Married on 03/29/2015

Stephen was a great officiant. Everything worked out perfectly.
    He was on time and even stayed late due to some guest showing up late. I would recommend Stephen in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/27/2016

April · Married on 03/21/2015

I used Stephen for the officiant at my wedding and it was great!! He was able to personalize the service to us and was super personable! I would highly recommend his service for anyone who is getting married!!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Stephen was our wedding officiant and I couldn't say better things about the whole experience. We found Stephen online and after a Skype session we knew he was our guy. He's extremely flexible, has a great attitude and is beyond professional.

He worked with us on our ceremony plan and provides multiple examples of previous ceremonies, which really helped us as we didn't know where to start. The main thing that we really liked about the experience is that Stephen is really focused on making the entire day about the bride and groom. We were beyond thrilled with Stephen and would recommend him to everyone looking for a rockstar officiant in the Austin area.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Steve was great. Had a very private ceremony that went swimmingly. Was pleased with the whole process. Many thanks.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Tom · Married on 12/21/2014

Stephen was extremely helpful with organizing our ceremony and very professional conducting the ceremony. We were unsure of exactly what we wanted to do for the ceremony and Stephen met with us and provided great ideas to assist us in making decisions. He was very responsive in answering any of our questions and also letting us know when he needed information from us. The day of the ceremony he arrived early enough to conduct a quick rehearsal and ensure everything would run smoothly. The ceremony was wonderful! I highly recommend Stephen to anyone getting married.

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • User4209259 · 2+ years ago

Mr. Simmons was fantastic! Very friendly and professtional, he did what we had asked and even helped us orginize our families. Overall great experience.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Cory · Married on 12/13/2014

Stephen Simmons was absolutely perfect! From the first time my we talked to him, we knew he was the one we wanted to marry us. Stephen was confident, professional and courteous. He actually had 2 more ceremonies to conduct later that day but still managed to make us feel so important to him. He helped us tremendously! We are so thankful for his ability to reassure us along the way and how he made us feel comfortable that everything would go as planned. My wife and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is planning to get married.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Kaileen Elise · Married on 11/22/2014

Finding the right person to officiate our wedding was one of the biggest challenges during the planning process. We interviewed several candidates before finding Stephen. If you’re thinking about hiring him, make things easy on yourself and go for it… you will not be disappointed!! We were impressed with him during our initial meeting, but asked for a few references just to confirm our feelings. Within a few hours, I received three emails from past brides who all gave glowing recommendations. While we were writing our vows, Stephen was a wonderful resource. He ran our rehearsal walkthrough, which was quick and easy. On the actual day, Stephen did such an amazing job with the ceremony. He has a great presence and voice, added just the right amount of his own personality, and helped us get through our vows smoothly. Absolutely 100% recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Christine · Married on 11/15/2014

My husband and I were so fortunate to find Stephen when in search for the right person to join us as man and wife. Stephen responded very quickly to our requests, was open about his schedule, and we even got to Skype when we talked.
    Stephens website provides beautiful words and ideas to make your ceremony your own.
    We were able to pick and chose what we wanted in the ceremony to make our vows our very own.
    Stephen was great in reviewing with us our wedding line up and vows as well as giving us pointers on what we should not forget (your marriage license!)
    The day of the wedding was actually the first day we got to meet Stephen but it did not feel like working with or meeting a stranger at all. Stephen was very easy to work with leading up to our wedding day so on the day of our wedding it was just like seeing an old friend.
    Stephen made our ceremony special, easy, and short (which is what we wanted). And my husband cried ;)

Sent on 01/18/2015

Dina · Married on 11/14/2014

After meeting with Stephen for the first time we knew that we wanted him to be our officiant. Stephen was great to work with from start to finish as he guided us through the ceremony order and into our big day. He's got a charm and demeanor that everyone enjoyed. He turned what could have been negatives (cold weather and a persistent cat running up and down the aisle) into positives. Everyone raved about him afterward. I highly recommend Stephen for your big day!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Joann · Married on 11/07/2014

Stephen performed an incredible wedding ceremony for us! He made our wedding ceremony very special. His genuine passion for wedding ceremonies is evident as he officiates with warmth and joy, and humor. We felt as though we had a friend there with us and will never forget how at ease he made us feel. Stephen was responsive and was very helpful in helping us prepare for the ceremony.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Mark · Married on 11/07/2014

Our wedding officiant was Stephen Simmons and his service was awesome. From responsiveness to his quality of service exceeded all our expectations. He is a very genuine individual and made our whole wedding experience something we will remember for years to come. My wife and I are both attention to detail folks and I can tell you that his service did not miss a beat. From his prompt email responses, to him waiting at the front door at our wedding location upon our arrival speaks volumes. I am just so glad my wife found him!
    If you want 5 star service for your venue, look no further!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Joe · Married on 11/02/2014

Stephen is so easy to work with and has helped us write our customized ceremony. He has brought in just enough humor to make everyone relax and not be worried about anything, including not starting at exact time as prescribed. He was awesome and we were blessed to have him as our officiant.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/26/2014

Stephen helped my husband and I put together the most perfect ceremony! We wanted it to be unique with our own wedding vows and a unity tree planting. Stephen helped us every step of the way and gave us helpful suggestions and ideas. He was quick to respond to our emails and questions, sent us reminders when we were getting close to the wedding date, and was on time to both the rehearsal and the ceremony. On top of his professionalism, Stephen was also very warm and charismatic. His personality and confidence put us at ease during our ceremony and everything went according to plan. He even had water and a hankie ready for our vows and tears! We couldn't be happier with choosing Stephen to officiate our ceremony!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Tommaso and Stefanie · Married on 10/19/2014

Stephen did a fantastic job! I would like to mention he was funny, calm, passionate, and sincere. I highly recommend him to everyone in the Austin, Texas area!

Sent on 11/20/2014