Hyatt Regency Orlando Reviews

Hyatt Regency Orlando 3
Hyatt Regency Orlando 4

Nichole · Married on 11/26/2018

Magnificent Wedding Experience of a Lifetime

If we had to do the entire wedding experience over again we would do it the same way! From the moment we visited the Hyatt Regency Orlando as a potential venue for our wedding, Jennifer Smith greeted us with kindness and warmth. She treated us like family and we believed she truly cared that the day was as customized for our vision as possible. She answered all questions, and we left that day feeling as if we had already made our decision.

Fast forward to the planning process; Jennifer was ALWAYS responsive. Throughout our professional careers, we haven’t seen too many like her that was thorough and thoughtful in all her communications to us. Whether it was about setting up time for food tasting, or just simply asking us how our plans were coming along, we could always count on her. She did her absolute best to make sure that whatever we wanted that was outside the norm, was customizable and to our liking. If all wedding coordinators modeled their style after Jennifer, all brides and grooms would have a much smoother time planning their weddings.

Jennifer was well organized, and we were never asked for the same thing twice. She kept updated notes on everything we asked for, even when we bombarded her with several separate emails at a time. We never felt uncomfortable reaching out to her multiple times, as she was more than happy respond to us each time. She was super flexible when setting up times to meet to go over the ‘day of’ plans and itinerary and made suggestions/recommendations based on our budget.

We truly want to thank Jennifer and the entire Hyatt team for making our wedding planning experience and wedding day a dream come true. Our vision came to life and the events of the day went as smooth as the process did with Jennifer. If you’re considering the Hyatt as a venue, do give it a hard consideration because the customer service is bar none. Excellent job by Jennifer and the Hyatt staff. Amazing!

Hyatt Regency Orlando 5
  • Sarah

Sarah Rickey · Married on 11/23/2018

Easiest decision you will make

Here’s my advice. If you are looking to get married in Orlando, (or even anywhere in Florida for that matter) go tour other wedding venues but DO NOT commit/sign/or put down a deposit. Go to the Hyatt last because there’s no comparison. Unlike most places, the resort is actually even MORE stunning than the photos. You will read on here a bunch of positive stuff about Jennifer. She coordinates all of the events at the Hyatt. With zero exaggeration- she is 90% of why you don’t want to get married anywhere else. She remembered things I said I wanted that I didn’t even remember saying. Unlike everywhere else I looked at, the Hyatt/Jennifer NEVER told me no. About anything. No surprise up-charges or fees. No limitations on vendors. No pushy sales tactics. We stayed at the Hyatt the week before our wedding and I literally saw a man enter the resort on an elephant for what I assume was an Indian wedding. That’s how much the Hyatt doesn’t say no. Oh you want an elephant at your event?? DONE! I swear Jennifer has a secret magic wand because she handled every single detail and weird request without blinking an eye. We were treated like family from day one. Our wedding was GORGEOUS but then again, most weddings are at least aesthetically pleasing. I’m sure your wedding will be beautiful no matter where you have it, but memorable weddings are in the details. If you want flawless, stress-free, fairytale perfection - email Jennifer Smith @ the Hyatt and thank me later.

Hyatt Regency Orlando 6

Matthew Tucker · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing Wedding Venue

We had our wedding at the Hyatt. It was nothing short of spectacular.

First, Jennifer Smith at the Hyatt is beyond incredible. She went above and beyond at every opportunity.

Second, the food. I generally hate wedding food—how can anyone cook 100 steaks and 50 chickens at the same time and make it taste good.... well Hyatt’s chefs seem to have that down. It was not your typical wedding food. The wedding food alone was five stars and I’ve only been to one other spectacular wedding where the food compared.

We also had our rehearsal at the Hyatt on Thanksgiving. I actually did not want to have the rehearsal at the hotel but we did so due to the health of a family member. I’m so glad we did. It was hands down the best Thanksgiving food I’ve ever had.

Finally, the hotel grounds themselves are easily another five stars. Again, the food throughout this hotel is just really good. Multiple pools. Huge gym. Beautiful spa.

As you can probably already tell, I highly recommend this resort for your wedding. If you are on the fence, ask Jenn to see our wedding video and pictures.

Cathy · Married on 11/16/2018

Fairy tale Wedding

Everything was absolutely perfect! Everyone was so helpful and professional. Thanks to Jennifer and her team, my new husband and I were able to have the fairy tale wedding we've always wanted!

Brad · Married on 05/12/2018

I could write an essay about the exceptional experience my (now) wife and I had after choosing the Hyatt Regency Orlando. I could go into detail about how incredibly professional, friendly, prompt, and knowledgeable Jennifer Smith was from our first tour of the resort up to the Big Day, and the countless emails in between (which we got responses to incredibly fast, usually within mere minutes). I would also be able to go into detail about how beautiful the resort is, how incredibly wonderful each and every staff member is at the hotel, from the valet to the wait staff. One could also just listen to the many compliments we received from our family and friends about the resort, incredible food, and efficiency of every aspect of our experience. But since I am limited on space, I cannot provide that here. I can only say this...

My wife is one of those women who had been dreaming of and planning her wedding since she was the age of 8. The morning after our wedding on the drive home I took her hand and asked her if she had the wedding of her dreams. She looked at me, put a bug smile on her face, and said "Yes!" I cannot think of a better way to recommend Jennifer Smith and Hyatt Regency Orlando than that.

Lauren · Married on 02/19/2018

Jennifer is the main contact at the hotel and was fabulous. She always responded promptly. They did everything I had envisioned. We got a customized wedding cake and an incredible suite included. The spa services were fantastic. The service staff were so attentive. The food was beyond delicious! I had booked this as a destination wedding without seeing the venue prior to booking and I wouldn’t change a thing! Everything was so perfect I highly recommend this venue!

Christina · Married on 02/17/2018

I could not have pick a better place for our wedding. Jennifer Smith was the greatest. She was always there to answer any questions we had.
    We got married in Feb. 2018. We started looking in Jan 2017. The Hyatt was the 2nd place we looked at and we were sold. We decided to have our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all under one roof. From planning to the final bubble send off, it was the most incredible experience! Central Florida Brides... you need to choose the Hyatt Regency as your venue of chose. Thank you so much to the entire Hyatt staff. You were all amazing! Jennifer you helped make our day extra special!

Nikisha · Married on 01/13/2018

Jennifer and her team were amazing. Planning a wedding can be very stressful, organizing setups with different vendors , but the Hyatt Regency and Jennifer made it so easy. She was their to answer any questions we had, walked us through step by step. From when we first met Jennifer and began planning our wedding, it is easy to see how she would be a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend anyone looking to get married at the Hyatt Regency to ask for Jennifer, it will be one of your best decision you'll make while planning your wedding.

Melissa · Married on 12/16/2017

Amazing ... simply amazing that’s what I will describe about this venue and the staff. Jennifer and Tracy (wedding coordinators) were extraordinary and beyond helpful with all wedding as well as prep. I didn’t have a wedding planner and they helped me to put together all details. Food to die for!!! All our guests were very impressed with everything we served. The hotel, amenities and of course the luxurious wedding suite was gorgeous!!! If you want you Big day to be perfect we highly recommend this venue.
    Melissa

Hyatt Regency Orlando 7
    Hyatt Regency Orlando 8

Scherina · Married on 11/11/2017

If you wan't to feel like absolute ROYALTY on your wedding weekend then this is your place. Literally, they took care of and have everything you could ask for. The team is just incredible. Once you book here, you have Jennifer who is amazing with communication and getting you everything you could ask for. You also get an amazing team of planners - Tracy and Ashley, who take care of all of your details on your big day. They make everything seem so easy! My wedding was so unforgettable, we are still on cloud nine from it all and it was thanks to these amazing ladies (we seriously owe you guys a lifetime of thank-you's!), the Hyatt, and all staff members we encountered. Every person, from arriving to parking services, to check in, to the chefs made our weekend just magical. You will not regret having your wedding here - we did not want to leave! The hotel itself is insanely gorgeous with so much to do - pools, restaurants, bars, etc., we have not had any negative comments from our guests about anything including food. Since we had a fusion wedding with traditional American foods and Indian foods I thought that would be a task, nope! They partner with a couple amazing Indian restaurants! I can go on forever, but thank you so much for making that day the best day of our lives.

Eliana · Married on 05/13/2017

Jennifer and her team at the Hyatt Regency are wonderful to work with! The service provided leading up to and the day of our wedding was unbelievable. Our wedding felt like a dream come true! Thank you Jennifer!

ELIANA · Married on 05/13/2017

• User7819615 · 1+ year ago

Amazing place, amazing staff, amazing service. Did my tasting today, food is beyond amazing too.

Patti · Married on 01/14/2017

The Hyatt Regency Orlando team defines excellence - look no further for any other wedding venue!!!!! Jennifer and her staff were absolutely amazing and made the entire experience incredible - from taking care of the hotel planning with such ease and professionalism, to hearing our vision and creating the most memorable evening of our lives - this was by far and away the BEST place for our wedding weekend celebration - not sure anyone else or any other venue could top it! The venue is absolutely stunning - and a relaxing and luxurious venue for all guests. Everything from the food, the ballrooms, cake, decor, etc went above and beyond everything we could have dreamed of..... I HIGHLY recommend for any event.... you will be blown away!

Marisabelle · Married on 12/18/2016

I can not begin to express how happy I am that I had my wedding at the Hyatt Regency Orlando. From the moment of first contact, about a year and a half before the wedding, until the wedding day, I received nothing but 5 star service. Jennifer is by far the best person to work with at the Hyatt. She was there for anything and everything I needed throughout the year and a half of planning. I also had specific people to contact at the hotel in regards to our wedding website and then another to manage the guests' stay. I never ran across an issue with service. The day of the wedding everything went smoothly. Jennifer was there along with the event planning team that was included in my package. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all perfect. The food was delicious (seriously, so good) all around!! Wedding packages include everything you need, service is awesome, and the hotel is just absolutely spectacular. I highly recommend the Hyatt Regency Orlando for your wedding day. Thank you Jennifer for making this day so memorable!!

• Janaki

Janaki · Married on 06/25/2016

Hyatt Regency is the perfect venue for a wedding and reception. The service, food and atmosphere were excellent! Jennifer and Mallory are so easy to work with. I knew I was in good hands with them and everything went perfect on my wedding day. Thank you!!

• U

Ultima · Married on 04/02/2016

I don't even know where to begin, but I will start by saying the Hyatt Regency made my dream reception a reality! Jennifer was unbelievably accommodating and helpful during this entire process and handled everything from our tasting, to our room block, to our personalized menus. I have NEVER heard so many guests talk about how amazing and delicious the food was! Let's be honest, people don't exactly get excited about wedding food, but these entrees were 5 star quality! And don't even get me started on the chandeliers. We had six FULL breathtaking chandeliers in our ballroom and it gave it the most perfect, romantic, and grand feel we were going for. It was super convenient for our guests too who traveled from out of town and could stay there at an amazing rate. The hotel staff themselves were so incredible, each and every member congratulating my husband and I with every turn the day of and the next morning. I would like to thank every member of the Hyatt Regency that had a hand in the most perfect day!

Tina · Married on 08/08/2015

I would like to share my email that I wrote to Jennifer, the Event Sales Manager I worked with:

We would like to say a BIG HEARTY THANK YOU for all you have done to help us with my wedding from the very beginning. You were so willing to work with us and to meet with my parents. As soon as they came, they had their hearts set on the hotel and working with you. We all put our full trust in you, and we could not have been more pleased with how great you and your staff are. From the countless emails and timeliness, to the advice and suggestions, to finalizing our DELICIOUS cake, being so sweet and helping to make things happen, your flexibility, taking the time to meet us during the days before the wedding, helping us situate all our rooms for us and our extended families, the strawberries/champagne, to generally contributing to making sure this was the best weekend of our lives... we thank you!!!!
    We could not have done it without you! Please convey our appreciation to your staff as well.

Sarah · Married on 08/01/2015

Jennifer Smith is amazing. She made the process of preparing for our wedding an absolute pleasure. She is the reason we chose this venue and she surpassed our expectations at every turn.

Ashlee · Married on 06/20/2015

The Hyatt Regency's wedding coordinator, Jennifer Smith was amazing! Our wedding was absolutely flawless! She is great at what she does. On a scale of 1-10, ten being the best.....She gets a 20! I would recommend her to anyone! Not one person complained at my wedding and we have families full of critics. Our families loved Jennifer and said she was great as well. The wedding turned out beautiful! The Hyatt is a beautiful place for a wedding! We will definitely go back!

Ashlee · Married on 06/20/2015

Jennifer is an amazing wedding coordinator. Everything at our wedding was flawless and Jennifer made everything run so smooth! Weddings are normally very stressful, but not ours. She took the stress out of everything! :) I would definitely recommend the Hyatt Regency Venue and Jennifer Smith's services. You won't be disappointed. She is the best person we could have asked for! We received compliments for all of our guests.

We are so happy that our wedding took place at the Hyatt Regency Orlando! The event planning team is absolutely amazing. Jennifer Smith was our primary contact, and she handled all of our questions and requests, no matter how big or small, with such patience and grace. She was incredibly organized, and always returned my phone calls and e-mails in a very timely fashion. She is also very familiar with Indian/Hindu weddings, and I felt very comforted knowing that our day was going to run smoothly. On top of all that, she is one of the kindest people I have met and so compassionate and personable. Dana Salem and Ossy Lopez were also very helpful and so much fun! They kept the energy going on the big day! The hotel is beautiful and has a massive layout, so it can certainly accommodate a large wedding. The pool/outdoor area is stunning, and our guests took advantage of that. There are plenty of areas both inside and outside the hotel that are prime photography locations. With such a gorgeous hotel and professional staff, you can't go wrong!

Keyssa · Married on 02/21/2015

From the first time we walked into the Hyatt Regency Orlando we knew that there was not going to be a superior place than this one. Our wedding had an outstanding ceremony, reception, suite area. Evrything was perfect!!! The honeymoon suite that was offered was stunning with over 1,600sf of space. Absolutley breath-taking and enough space for my entire wedding party to get ready!!!!! They offered many options in regards to my budget and were always helpful with any details I needed. Hyatt found me an amazing staff; Wedding Planner ( Jennifer Smith), and offered to us an excellent coordinator ( Ashley) from Weddings in the City (who was next to us at all times during the day). The food and the cake tasted amazing and they made sure that we followed my timeline, giving us the opportunity to really enjoy my day to the fullest. We will never forget this venue, and look forward to our first anniversary celebration (which was included in their package) as a free one night stay. Soooooooo happy and satisfied!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Thomas · Married on 01/06/2015

The Hyatt Regency Orlando was the perfect venue for our wedding and reception. Beautiful location, all kinds of unique photo opportunities, absolutely delicious food, amazing wedding cake, the most friendly staff you could ask for, and such a great place for overnight accommodations. Additionally, Jennifer, the event planner, always went above and beyond to ensure that everything was perfect!

Natalie · Married on 11/07/2014

She was very helpful and caring of all of our needs.