Hyatt Regency Green Bay Reviews

Hyatt Regency Green Bay 6
Hyatt Regency Green Bay 7
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 08/24/2019

So glad I chose the venue!

Thank you to Deanna for the great help you were with planning my big day! Everything went smooth! The space was big and we were able to make it beautiful!

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Hyatt Regency Green Bay 8
    Hyatt Regency Green Bay 9
    Hyatt Regency Green Bay 10
    Hyatt Regency Green Bay 11

Sara · Married on 09/02/2018

I'm glad we picked the Hyatt for our big day. It was super accommodating and convenient to have our ceremony and reception all in one place, especially since most of our guests traveled from out of town to share in our special day with us. Kallie was AMAZING to work with. She answered all of my millions of questions throughout the entire wedding process. I would highly recommend choosing the Hyatt for your wedding or any future event!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Pam · Married on 08/25/2018

Kallie and the staff were fantastic to work with. They all went above what was expected of them!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Brett · Married on 08/11/2018

Couldn't have ask for a better experience! In my opinion, the combination of countless amenities that come with the Hyatt brand, having the hotel connected for overnight guests, beautiful/energetic downtown location, delicious food, and their fantastic staff make it the best reception/event venue in the Green Bay area. We worked with Kallie Stewart who is outstanding! She is not only very talented at what she does, but went above and beyond for us time and time again.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

Kallie was absolutely amazing to work with!! We cannot say enough good things about her and how much she helped to make our day perfect. From the start of planning to finish, she has been incredibly responsive. We highly recommend booking your day at the KI. Our guests had so many compliments about our ceremony, pre-reception, reception, AND accommodations all taking place at the same location. Bonus - this is a great location for traveling guests to enjoy Green Bay! 10/10 recommend for your big day!! (Photography: Amenson Studio, Decor/Floral: Sweet n Easy Events)

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Hyatt Regency Green Bay 19
    Hyatt Regency Green Bay 20
    Hyatt Regency Green Bay 21

Patti · Married on 07/27/2018

If you are looking for a wedding venue that is beyond professional with excellent service, the Hyatt is exceptional. Kallie, the wedding event planner was always available for questions, flexible with changes and delivered the best customer service and perfect wedding. The Riverview room was amazing for the ceremony, food was excellent and every detail that came up, even the day of, I had several people there to make it all happen right away. I recommend this venue so highly! They know how what they are doing. We had a perfect wedding. Thank You! You

Sent on 09/17/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/16/2018

Kallie has been extremely helpful so far! I'm not really sure what I'm doing, as wedding planning isn't my thing, and she is knowledgeable about all the little details I wouldn't think of otherwise

Sent on 04/23/2017

Tracy · Married on 10/14/2017

I had both my ceremony and reception at the Hyatt Regency in Green Bay. I wanted a space that could host both events, as well as lodging to make it the most convenient for my guests. The Hyatt had it all. The ceremony space overlooked the river and my guests were able to walk right in to the reception area afterwards. Guests then walked to their hotel rooms at the end of the night. They didn't have to drive after drinking or go out in the cold. The food was excellent too. It all came out hot, and there was plenty of it. Kallie, our Hyatt contact, is amazing. She is responsive and patient. Just as an example, we texted her the night before during set up about cocktail tables we needed. We had a Hyatt employee bring the tables to us in less than 15 minutes. Amazing! She is also so knowledgable about the space and large events in general. She made sure our day was perfect, and even personally checked in during our event. If I did it all over again, I would choose the same space!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Jenessa · Married on 08/05/2017

This past summer I had my wedding at the Hyatt Regency in Green Bay and was overwhelmed with how awesome it all turned out! Kallie is super easy to work with and is great at what she does! She was always responded quickly when I had questions and went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we hoped it would be. My husband and I were in awe of the reception hall when we went in for a first look and our guests raved about the venue, the food, and the fantastic service! Kallie was wonderful to work with and a great wedding coordinator! :)

Sent on 09/20/2017

Kayla · Married on 07/29/2017

Our wedding turned out fabulous. The Hyatt was very accommodating with everything. We had zero issues, and received many compliments from guests on the venue. The food was also outstanding! I highly recommend the beef tips! :-) I would definitely recommend the Hyatt Regency to others for their Wedding Day!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/17/2017

So easy to work with and extremely responsive!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

Kallie did an excellent job planning our wedding. She was responsive to questions and helped us plan our event in a matter of 6 weeks. Staff at the Hyatt were friendly and professional. I highly recommend this venue for events/weddings!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Mary Jo · Married on 10/29/2016

We held my daughter's wedding at The Hyat. The hospitality and service were exceptionally good. Angela and Kallie are amazing event planners. I did not have a wedding planner but the Hyatt staff took care of all of our needs. The decor was beautiful, the food was hot and delicious. The bar service was great. It was so convenient to have our pre-reception gathering, the reception, the gift opening and breakfast the next morning all in one place. Our out-of-town guests really enjoyed the convenience of having all of the events in one place. We were so pleased with our service that we booked our next daughter's wedding at The Hyatt

Sent on 01/13/2017

Eileen · Married on 08/26/2016

Booking with Hyatt Regency Green Bay will allow you to take stress off your shoulders. Angela was the best to work with and went above and beyond to make the day extraordinary. Angela was very open to our ideas, sharing her ideas and working with us through the whole planning process to make your vision come true. Our guest's hotel rooms were top-notch and the reception food and snack bar was delicious (especially for a mom who is a chef)!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Megan · Married on 08/14/2016

Working with Kallie at the KI Center for our wedding was the most amazing experience! She knew what she was doing and was super organized and accommodating. If there was something that you wanted done for your special event then she would find a way to make it happen. It was the most perfect choice for us to make on having our reception at the KI. I would highly recommend this to other couples out there!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • User6020328 · 2+ years ago

We absolutely loved working with the Hyatt for our KI ballroom wedding. Our only comment from guests and for us, is that if you get an upstairs ballroom ( new renovation) be prepared to walk! We didn't think ahead for our older guests and they should have actually been dropped off right in front of the Hampton to take the elevator, and evwn then it's quite the walk. Everything else was above and beyond and they were very accommodating with any extras I wanted... No extra charges or hidden fees.

Sent on 08/13/2016

Ainsley · Married on 06/04/2016

Awesome service!! Always got a prompt response! So excited to see the final results!! The space is gorgeous and Angela has put my mind at ease while planning! :)

Sent on 09/01/2015

Colton · Married on 09/19/2015

We had our wedding reception at the Hyatt and we have nothing but amazing things to say about it . The hotel itself is beautiful, but it was our "wedding planner" Angela that made it amazing. (She wasn't technically our wedding planner, but she was willing to help with literally anything wedding related.) She helped us throughout the entire planning process find other vendors, pick out decorations, everything. The food at the reception was amazing and the staff was great. We would recommend the hyatt to anyone looking to get married in Green Bay.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Kristen · Married on 09/18/2015

Angles and her staff was absolutely awesome to work with. The food was delicious and they made everyone feel welcome. Atmosphere, service and stay were an A+!!! If you want to host an amazing event without headache... This is the place to do it!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Taylor · Married on 06/27/2015

We used the Hyatt on Main for our Reception Venue and Catering - they were FABULOUS!!! The food was absolutely delicious and there was so much food on each plate, we definitely got our money's worth. We chose to offer the Chicken Vesuvio, Pork Tenderloing, Vegetarian Pasta Primavera, and Children's Meal to serve our guests, and I believe just about every guest came up to us and told us how delicious everything on their plates was! We also were able to use the Hyatt for our Rehearsal Dinner and were able to book the lobby for our cocktail hour. Our guests absolutely loved every aspect of the wedding.

Most importantly - Angela the catering manager is so amazing. Any question that popped into my head she took pleasure in answering. My girls and I even got an extra "surprise" in the room that we stayed in the night before the wedding. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose the Hyatt on Main in a heartbeat.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2013

We used the Hyatt on Main for our catering and they did a wonderful job. The food was delicious and you got so much on each plate. That was the most common comment we got from our guests, they could not believe how much food they got. I definitely recommend the Door County Chicken and Roasted Sirloin they were both amazing. We received great service from the Hyatt on Main during the planning stages as well as our wedding day. I would definitely recommend the Hyatt on Main for off site catering, great menu and drink selection with reasonable prices! They made our wedding very special!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Emily · Married on 08/17/2013

The staff at the Hyatt was great to work with! Any questions I had were answered, and they made planning my wedding reception with them very easy!

Sent on 11/13/2013

The hotel is gorgeous! They are extremely accommodating to our every need. They also give you the honey moon suite for free the night of your wedding!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2011

We had the BEST experience here! Angela was so wonderful with all of her help throughout the whole process. I live out-of-state and she really did a fantastic jobs answering my emails/questions/concerns. Everything went so smoothly. We had our rehearsal dinner in the Champion's Club. Everything was so wonderful. Food was great, very private and it was the perfect size. Dallas did a wonderful job checking in with us all weekend long. Can't say enough great things about him. They were super flexible in creating some custom menu items for us...they offered a salmon filet selection for dinner since it's my favorite. And it was wonderful. They also created a french fry bar with assorted toppings (chili, cheese, sour cream, condiments, etc) for us to put out late at night for our guests. They also made a signature strawberry champagne cocktail that was tray passed out in the atrium during cocktail. A lot of our guests told us it was delicious and that it was a really elegant touch. The atrium was a MUST for cocktail hour for us!

My father and I talked post-wedding and really thought the price was super reasonable and would give 6 stars on the value for cost if I could! I paid as much for flowers and decor together as we did on all of the food.

Sent on 05/25/2011