Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa Reviews

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 7
  • Liv

Liv Bakker · Getting married on 07/30/2021

Fantastic Vendor

Was pleased wirh response time and help with planning our big day!

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Danela

Fulana · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Great service

Great service great customer service

Sent on 07/15/2019

Erin Tighe · Getting married on 02/15/2020

Hyatt Clearwater was Awesome!

We met with a representative at the Clearwater Hyatt Regency. The experience was great and my fiancé and I got to enjoy a glass of champagne while we toured the facility. We would recommend this location to all couples.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Leila E · Married on 10/07/2018

Highly recommend the Hyatt!

The Hyatt is an amazing venue for a wedding. The Sky Terrace makes for the perfect ceremony backdrop, and the ballrooms set the stage for a reception. We worked closely with Danielle throughout the entire process and she was amazing. She had answers to every question, was organized, followed through with requests, and made the day of 100% stress free. Danielle made sure we were on time, connected with all of our vendors and made sure everything went off without a hitch. It was a pleasure working with Danielle and the everyone at the Hyatt.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Erika · Married on 03/15/2018

The Hyatt Regency was an amazing venue my Husband and I could not have asked for a better time! We had the pleasure of working and planning our wedding with Jennifer Payne, Hyatt's event coordinator. Jennifer was truly a godsend seeing as how I had no help in planning my wedding because my husband was away with the military. The staff at the Hyatt was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would love to work with them again in the future! During our planning process the Hyatt employees especially Jennifer became more than just employees planning our event they became family and I will be sure to stay in touch with them in the future. Our experience with the Hyatt of Clearwater was truly amazing and they made our event even more amazing than we had imagined! My advice to anyone looking for a wedding or event space on the west coast of Florida is to book with the Hyatt of Clearwater and to plan your event with Jennifer Payne!

Sent on 05/16/2011

Gina · Married on 02/24/2018

We hadn’t even started wedding planning when we took a trip to Clearwater and stayed at the Hyatt Regency. The concierge, Kyndal was so sweet and helpful and upgraded us to the beautiful terrace suite. After the incredible customer service from our first interaction with Kyndal we were convinced that we needed to have our wedding in Clearwater at the Hyatt. We got in touch with Savannah, the wedding coordinator and she contacted us back immediately and provided us with all the information we needed. Once we booked the Hyatt as our venue, Savannah continued to work with us and answer our numerous questions. Unfortunately Savannah ended up moving to another state, but fortunately Roseli, another excellent coordinator was there! The transition between the two was seamless and there was never any confusion or anything missing during that time! Roseli also continued to patiently work with us and answer more of our never ending questions, helped us make changes to our buffet menu, and even let us schedule a tasting on a Friday when we had no other dates available. The weekend of our wedding they had everything covered. They had my dress and my husband’s suit steamed and delivered back to us and even provided us with another huge mirror when we requested one for getting ready the morning of the wedding. Roseli checked in on us on the day of and even helped us out by holding my youngest nephew when he had a melt down and didn’t make it down the aisle. Maria was in charge of our buffet and service and did such an amazing job. Everyone raves about our food at the reception and we even heard a few people made it to the buffet for thirds and fourths even though they were stuffed because the food was so delicious. I can’t say enough about how impressed we were with the level of customer service, how beautiful the ceremony and reception areas were, how smoothly the wedding went, and just how incredibly nice everyone was. I will always recommend the Hyatt Regency in Clearwater!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 12
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 13
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 14
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 15
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 16

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Gina, it was truly an honor to share in your day! The pictures are stunning. Best wishes on your new life together!

Mona · Married on 02/16/2018

Roseli was absolutely amazing! I cannot put in words how grateful I am for her. Everything was perfect.
    We weren’t even considering the Hyatt at first, because we were looking at other venues in the area. However, we had additional time between appointments, and decided to stop by the Hyatt to check it out. Long story short, we were enchanted.
    The venue is absolutely beautiful, the customer service outstanding and the location top!
    Nothing else compared and I am so glad we chose the venue. It was a destination wedding for us and most of our guests and Roseli was so helpful and accommodating and very easy to work with every step of the way.
    Our guests gave us nothing but compliments for days to come.
    The food was outstanding and the service remarkable. Everyone was treated like to royalty.
    Even in my stress and freak out moments Roseli and Danielle were right there to put me at ease.
    The day off went smooth and I had to worry about nothing.
    If you want to make wedding planning easy and have a classy and elegant event, with outstanding food and service, the Hyatt is the place to book!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa's reply:

Thank you Mona! We were honored to share in yoru day.

Sejal · Married on 04/15/2017

The staff at the Hyatt Regency in Clearwater are absolutely amazing to work with! We had our ceremony on the Sky Terrace on the 16th floor which is a stunning location with beautiful views. Our cocktail hour was in the Beach Club and reception in the Belleaire Room which was perfect for our small wedding of 70 people. We live in the UK so this was a destination wedding for us, and we didn't get the chance to visit beforehand, but we were BEYOND happy with the venue. Roseli and Savannah are so helpful and a dream to work with. No request was too big, and they helped us with the menu, the layout, vendor recommendations as well as timeline on the day. The food on the day was incredible and we received so many compliments, Chef David was amazing as was Erin our banquet captain. Don't hesitate and book the Hyatt! You won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 05/07/2017

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, we were honored we could be a part of such a special day for you. We hope you visit again soon from the UK!

Ryan · Married on 02/25/2017

From the moment Eric and I first met with Lindsey, we knew the Hyatt Clearwater Beach was the place. Not only was the outdoor rooftop setting with views of the Gulf beautiful, the reception area had both indoor and outdoor spaces as well. We wanted to keep the wedding and reception small and laid back, but stil elegant, and the Hyatt team delivered! A big thanks to Roseli and Savannah who made everything run so smoothly and couldn't have been more fun to work with, even in our moments of indecision! The day was just perfect and everyone had a great time. And Maria, our lead server, made sure everyone's meals were just as they ordered. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting and the perfect staff to back it up.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa's reply:

Thank you Ryan! We were honored to share in your special day!

Lane · Married on 11/13/2016

We had our wedding at the Hyatt in November. We chose this location coming from the Minneapolis area for the weather and a great location for all of our guests to fly into and have a nice vacation with families. I had originally stayed here with my boys years ago and fell in love with the Hyatt -- could not have picked a better location to have our second wedding. The Hyatt has the MOST BEAUTIFUL places for pictures!! The planners were so helpful -- Roseli was so helpful and such a sweet gal!! She was so dedicated and worked very tirelessly!! The list of preferred vendors was helpful and I found so many great people from there to make our wedding absolutely stunning! Our guests were so impressed with their stay and how they were treated! The food was excellent! We had a breakfast buffet for our guests in the morning and it was AMAZING! The butler served cocktail hour was great! One of the "butlers" was so good to me -- made sure I had food since I was all over the place with guests and going for pictures. Wish I could remember her name! Everything was handled so well and decorated so well. Once again, thank you Roseli for taking over and doing such a great job! Will and I cannot wait to return for our anniversary.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kate · Married on 11/11/2016

We were absolutely thrilled with the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach. Our wedding was exactly what we had imagined and the service that we received was top notch. From the coordinators (Lindsay, Roseli, and Savannah) to the event staff (Jeremy, Ying Ying, and Erica), we were thrilled! Everyone is so accommodating and you feel like they are part of the family at the end of the night.
    Our ceremony was on the sky terrace and was breathtaking. We were lucky and it was so beautiful outside (75 and sunny) the day of our wedding! The views of the ocean are stunning! I loved that we were able to enjoy the beach view without actually having to have our wedding ON the beach.
    The food was so yummy and all of our guests raved about it! My husband and I never had an empty glass or plate.
    We had a last minute mix up with rooms the week before the wedding, and Roseli took care of it instantly!
    If you are considering the Hyatt, I would advise that you make the jump and book it! You won't regret it!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! We were honored to share in your day and thrilled that your guests enjoyed the food and overall atmosphere of your special day!

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2016

My husband and I got married overseas last year and were searching for a venue that fit our vision of a relaxing beach location for friends and family to celebrate our marriage. We choose the Sky Terrace to host our reception and could not be happier. The level of service from Roseli and her staff was exceptional. She made the entire process seamless and I cannot thank her enough. The food was amazing (definitely opt for the cuban sandwich spring rolls) all our guests were very impressed. The weather was perfect, the views amazing especially at sunset. I would recommend the Hyatt to anyone looking for a chill environment with the perfect backdrop for pictures and excellent food and drinks. We live down the road and will be back for many staycations!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Marlene · Married on 07/02/2016

Jamie and I cannot say enough about Lindsey, she made our destination wedding perfect. All of our guest said the food at both the rehearsal dinner and wedding was amazing.

Lindsey and her staff were on top of every detail from the moment we signed our contract last summer until the wedding ended.

I would highly recommend the Hyatt, the service was superb and the 16th floor sky terrace for the ceremony and the Bellaire room for the reception was amazing. Oh and we cannot forget the Caledici room for our rehearsal dinner, the sunset view was breathtaking.

Sent on 07/18/2016

JR · Married on 04/29/2016

We had our wedding at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach and they provided excellent service. Lindsay, the wedding event planner, was the absolute best person you could ask for to assist with your special day. She was professional, funny, kind and flexible. She did did her very best to fit everything we wanted info our budget.
    The hotel provided a beautiful outdoor space for a wedding allowing us to have a beach view wedding on the Sky Terrace, without having our guests walking through sand. The food was delicious and ask the guests complimented us on the dinner, cocktail hour, and excellent service provided by the servers and bartender. Lindsay also had an assistant, Jeremy, who went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect the day of the wedding. From our First meeting with Lindsay, we felt confident we were in great hands, and i could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding and reception.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jenny · Married on 04/01/2016

Lindsey is probably the best event coordinator of all time. She anticipated items we may want or need, personally made sure everything was perfect, and was helpful, kind, and fun during the process. It didn't matter the budget I was working with, she made sure my day was unforgettable. Overall, Hyatt was amazing and we went back for our one year anniversary. I absolutely love this hotel.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Got married @ Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach in December 2015. Special Thanks to Lindsey, Andrea, Megan, Chef Hector and the entire staff for making it all work like magic. If you are in search of a perfect venue for your wedding in 2016 and beyond - look no further! We had special requests from the ceremony to the reception. The event actually took place over 2 days, and Lindsey (+ entire staff) was able to make it all work like magic. We wanted a memorable event, like most bride-grooms would, ours was an Indian wedding - with an outside ceremony. So factor the weather in with all the concerns one could have, and there was a lot to be done. Lindsey worked with us every step of the way. She reassured us about the weather being perfect (and it was), and Hector worked with us to get the fusion menu we had envisioned, exactly as we wanted for our guests. They have experience and execute with a level of finesse, that would leave potential newcomers to the game at quite a disadvantage. Like true Hyatt fashion, they do not embellish or over-promise but out perform instead, especially when it matters! In the coming New Year, if you plan on blending cultures or menus for your wedding - then I would recommend you talk to Lindsey and the wedding/events/catering team @ Hyatt Regency in Clearwater Beach!!

Sent on 01/17/2016

Christina · Married on 10/31/2015

WHERE DO I BEGIN?!? Words cannot describe how amazing this place is. Gorgeous venue. Our wedding was exceptional and more than I imagined. From the planning to the event itself everything was easy. Lindsey (coordinator) has phenomenal communication and if she was unavailable Megan was there to help. We stayed close to our budget and even had great recommendations from the venue as well. I've never done a wedding and planning it with no experience can be a challenge. Lindsey was very helpful! The day before the wedding we checked in to our upgraded room where the view off the balcony was breathtaking. We were on the same floor as the ceremony, which was perfect for the girls and I to get ready in for the wedding. We had the rehearsal and everything went smooth and super simple. After dinner, Lindsey allowed me into the ballroom to setup. This gave me peace of mind knowing the room was mainly ready and like my vision. There were still some final touches Lindsey took care of that set it all off! The day of the wedding Lindsey sent mimosas and gave me her info if I needed anything. She checked on me and finished the ballroom personally. I didn't even think about it once that day. I didn't have to. My wedding day was so stress free and relaxing, it couldn't have been any better. Ceremony went perfect and Lindsey handled everything. Went off without a single flaw. Lindsey came and grabbed us before the ballroom opened for a first look. We hadn't requested, but she insisted we see this before it all started. I was so happy she did this! It was amazing and my husband and I were smiling non stop. It looked incredible! The ballroom at this hotel is worth every penny. It was gorgeous. The food at the wedding was so delicious! We got compliments on all the food all night long. The reception was beautiful and fun. I couldn't have asked for anything better. All the staff was amazing and so was the venue! Can't give this place enough stars! Thank you all!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Aric · Married on 10/24/2015

Everything was Fantastic. Great Job !!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Mimma · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I fell in love with the venue after spending several weekends searching for the perfect place. Our planner was Lindsey Sykes, assisted by Megan Cassell. Being born and raised in Europe with totally different wedding customs, I relied heavily on the two experts to guide me through the American wedding culture. From rehearsal, rehearsal dinner at Shor Restaurant, ceremony on the terrace, cocktail hour on the 8th floor balcony, not to mention the absolutely gorgeous grand ballroom, everything and everyone exceeded our expectations! My emails were answered promptly, calls returned immediately. The food for rehearsal dinner at Shor was delicious and the myth about wedding food being subpar - totally blown! The catering department truly impressed us!
    Our 180 guests loved how modern, yet luxurious the entire property was. We received countless compliments of how friendly and accommodating the staff was.
    Everything was perfection to the T!
    Thank you all! We had a magical day and weekend!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! We are truly honored to share in your special day!

Capri was not only professional but very friendly. She made everything run smoothly. Every request we had was addressed promptly and there was never a moment of stress because she took care of every detail so well. I strongly recommend her and all the services she provides!! Our wedding was perfect because of her enthusiasm and willingness to make our day just perfect!

Sent on 10/07/2015
  • F

Frank · Married on 08/22/2015

Great Venue! awesome staff! Can't wait to go back! You can't go wrong with Hyatt in Clearwater. We had a beautiful ceremony right on the beach followed by a fantastic reception. The food was excellent, but probablyt he best part of the week was just how well everyone in the building treated us.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Erika · Married on 07/26/2015

My wedding was planned in 3weeks. Lindsey Sikes and Megan Cassell absolutely gave me a magical perfect wedding made this day extremely extra special and stressed free Lindsey thank you for my magical day.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 17
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 18
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 19
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 20
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 21
    Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa 22

Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa's reply:

We are so honored that we could share in making your day so magical!

If you have the opportunity to have your wedding at the Hyatt, DO! Everything at the venue is just phenomenal. It is extremely difficult to convey how much my fiancé and I enjoyed our experience at the Hyatt. We had our wedding ceremony on the sky terrace and our reception downstairs in the Belleair Room. We cannot say thank you enough! Our day was absolutely perfect and couldn’t have gone any better or more smoothly! Lindsey Sikes is an indispensible resource! I don’t know what I would have done without her during the wedding planning process. We did not hire wedding coordinator and Lindsey was a great resource for advice and insight. She was extremely accessible and was always able to provide an answer. Megan her assistant was just as wonderful and helpful! They coordinated our ceremony and all of our guests flawlessly. If you are looking for a venue that is friendly and genuinely cares about you and your wedding please look at the Hyatt. The venue is gorgeous! The food is delicious! The staff is fantastic! Maria was with my fiancé and I at our tasting and for the dinner service. She remembered the beer my fiancé had at the tasting and even brought drinks to us on the beach while we were taking pictures. The chef was able to cater a specific menu for guest we had with severe allergies that was spectacular. The whole experience from the day we booked the venue to the day we checked out couldn’t have been any more outstanding. The Hyatt provided us the flawless wedding of our dreams and then more!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/02/2015

From the moment I stepped foot on top the sky terrace at the Hyatt I knew that was where I wanted to get married. The view is spectacular. The event coordinators at the Hyatt Regency on Clearwater Beach were awesome. Lindsey Sikes really knows what she's doing and makes sure that no detail gets missed. She was easy to communicate with and always responsed in a timely manner. Her assistant Megan was a pleasure to work with as well. They really put my worries at ease and my wedding day went off without a hitch. I couldn't be any happier. I'm so glad I chose to get married at the Hyatt, and I know my family and friends will be talking about it for a very long time.

Sent on 05/20/2015