Huoy Chen Photography Reviews

Huoy Chen Photography 2
Huoy Chen Photography 3
Huoy Chen Photography 4

McKenzie · Married on 08/18/2018

Huoy is the absolute sweetest! My (now) husband and I are super shy about getting in front of the camera and Huoy made us feel so natural. Her pictures are bright, beautiful, and so “us!” She also had great ideas in terms of our wedding timeline and was so organized day of.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Huoy Chen Photography 5
    Huoy Chen Photography 6
    Huoy Chen Photography 7

Katherine · Married on 07/06/2018

We couldn't be happier that we chose Huoy Chen Photography! Huoy magically captured the spirit of the day. All of the pictures are beautiful and timeless. Additionally, we loved having her as a part of our wedding - she was fun, kept us smiling and laughing, and just generally had a great energy. Rather than a chore, she made taking pictures feel natural and effortless. In terms of professionalism, she is top notch! Huoy was responsive, communicative, and added special details to make the experience of working with her memorable and unique. She was by far our favorite vendor and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Huoy Chen Photography 8

Jess Ang · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing, amazing, amazing

Our experience with Huoy on our wedding day was indescribably amazing! Planning our wedding from across the country was difficult - but Huoy was so responsive about our questions and concerns. She made us feel so comfortable through each event and tended to every detail. Huoy is more than just a wedding vendor, she continually takes the time to build a connection and relationship with each of her couples. We could not express how beautiful the photos turned out! Have absolutely no regrets booking her and we're already looking forward to having her do our future family photo shoots!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Caitlin · Married on 09/17/2016

Ensuring that we got good photos for our wedding was my highest priority, and Huoy delivered ! Our photos turned out beautiful and she was a joy to work with. My husband and I had no clue how we should pose or what things we should do and Huoy directed us and made us feel very comfortable. Our pictures look natural and fun. I would definitely recommend Huoy as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Huoy Chen Photography's reply:

Thanks Caitlin! It was a dream working with you and Tim - thanks for being flexible with the rain so I could capture your beautiful love story! I'm so happy for you two. Best wishes! xo Huoy

Liz · Married on 08/27/2016

We loved Huoy! She was extremely prepared, timely, kind and flexible. We will be using her again for future photography needs. Her style was exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Emily · Married on 09/06/2015

I feel so lucky that Huoy was our wedding photographer! She is incredibly professional, organized, personable, and creates beautiful pictures. She has the keen ability to keep the day moving on schedule without ever making you feel rushed or stressed. My entire wedding party also loved working with her and felt so comfortable while getting their pictures taken. I have only wonderful things to say about Huoy and and HIGHLY recommend her! And....she makes a gorgeous blog post so you can share it with your family and friends. :) Thank you, Huoy!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Juliana · Married on 07/05/2014

I cannot say enough about Huoy!! Huoy took our engagement photos last summer and I was truly blown away. What is unique about her photography is that she captures a moment not just a photo. In addition, I was amazed by the colors, locations she found in our own backyard, and the way she caught our relationship and love for each other. It was honestly hard to even pick just one for our save the dates, and normally my fiance and I are pretty picky :) Huoy is also one of the most organized, prepared, and professional vendors I have worked with and besides that is also a lot of fun. We seriously laughed during the entire session, which is saying a lot since my fiance normally won't even take one photo! I would recommend her to anyone who wants more than a cookie cutter engagement session and instead wants memories and photos that really capture this special time in your life. I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Catherine · Married on 04/25/2014

Huoy is an absolutely amazing photographer that truly captured our love and personality through her photos. Not only does she have an impeccable eye for design and images, but she is one of the most organized and professional vendors I have ever worked with. I'm so grateful she took the time and energy to make our photos amazing and reflective of our special day! I cannot express how wonderful, knowledgeable and accommodating she is…it really made a difference during such a busy (and stressful) time to have someone dependable, trustworthy and simply lovely to work with!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Huoy Chen Photography's reply:

Hi Catherine - I'm so pleased to hear that you love your photos! I truly enjoyed working with you two and helping to capture your amazing love story. Best wishes!
  • I

Ioana · Married on 09/01/2012

Huoy is truly one of a kind! Her pictures are gorgeous, modern, fresh, and stylish and as good as it gets. She has a unique eye for her subjects and surrounding details and always manages to capture the most beautiful and moving moments. Aside from her remarkable artistic eye, she is a dream to work. Huoy is very professional, organized, friendly, positive, and attentive and manages to put her clients at ease throughout the process from start to finish. If you want a fabulous experience and end up with the most amazing, gorgeous, and heart touching pictures of your special moment, hire Huoy!!!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Huoy Chen Photography's reply:

Hi Ioana - Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy that you are still enjoying your photos, a few years after your wedding! It was wonderful working with you both - Cheers!

Jeehyon · Married on 09/02/2016

Thank you very much, I wish we could have had some varying/creative poses during the wedding since they turned out similar to the engagement photos, but they were beautiful and well edited!

Sent on 11/08/2016