Hull's Happiest Days Designs Reviews

21 Reviews for Hull's Happiest Days Designs

• Megan

Megan Rudan · Married on 09/28/2019

Best Decision I Could Have Made

Hiring Shawn as our partial wedding coordinator was the best decision that we made. We already had some vendors booked so we did not need full planning but that was an option had we needed it. Shawn made everything easy and as stress-free as it possibly could have been. She helped me find vendors for all of my needs and after I picked them I provided her with the contact information and she did everything from there. Shawn made sure that every one of the vendors were where they were supposed to be and when they were supposed to be there with everything they were supposed to have.
    While dancing at the reception, someone stepped on my dress and one of my bustle loops broke. Shawn was immediately there with needle and thread and fixed it like nothing ever happened. For our dinner plates, she and her partner had MADE us custom ceramic dishes that are absolutely beautiful.
    Because of Shawn, my husband and I were able to enjoy our day to the fullest. I can honestly say my perfect day would not have been nearly as perfect without all of her help.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Goodwin · Married on 08/31/2019

Want to feel relaxed at your wedding? HIRE SHAWN!

Hiring Shawn as our month-of coordinator was truly one of the best wedding planning decisions we made. Our friends and family continue to comment on how seamless and stress-free our celebration felt, which we attribute to Shawn! She was on top of all the details from the moment she signed on, all the way through to the end. She made sure that no detail was overlooked, and that everything would be timed perfectly from start to finish so that we could get the most out of our special day. Her prices are very reasonable for the above-and-beyond service she offers. Several of the vendors we worked with commented on her professionalism. If you don't think you need a wedding coordinator (like I initially did), think again - and look no further than Shawn!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Hull's Happiest Days Designs's reply:

Liz and Dan you guys were the best to work with! Thank you so much for your kind words. I wish you lots of happiness. -Shawn
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 06/29/2019

Really saved our wedding weekend!

Shawn and her team worked so hard our wedding weekend to make everything come together! We had a barn wedding, with lots of rentals and moving parts, lots to set up and keep track of, and the bonus of uncertain weather making us unable to determine if the ceremony would be outside or inside until one hour before it started. They made sure everything was perfect and kept me calm! I don't think we could have survived the weekend without them!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Hull's Happiest Days Designs's reply:

Abby and John, Thank you so much! Although the weather kept us on our toes, your celebration was perfect and so much fun. Wishing you years of happiness! -Shawn

Rebecca J Schlueter · Married on 06/01/2019

Best decision you can make

Shawn made our wedding experience smooth and simple. She will think of and take care of every detail. It was the best decision we made. She is so enjoyable to work with. We had Shawn's help with the month of coordination. We live in California and were getting married in Upstate New York. We did not meet or see any of our venues until the week of. Shawn took care of everything. There were a lot of unforeseen details with an outdoor wedding and our vision kept changing. Shawn was also three steps ahead of us with ideas and solutions.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Hull's Happiest Days Designs's reply:

Rebecca and Philip it was my pleasure to be part of your wedding celebration! Your family and your wedding was so fun :) I wish you both a lifetime of happiness on both coasts and everywhere in between. - Shawn

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2018

I Purchased dishes from Hull's Happiest Days Design and I was beyond ecstatic when I received them. The quality of work was excellent. What impressed me the most was how I felt true heart had gone into the crafting of the items I received. The hand craftsmanship was excellent and it was apparent that the artisan truly cared about what they'd created!

Camillia N · Married on 12/31/2017

Shawn Hull provided us with exceptional service in so many ways. About a month before the wedding, Shawn helped me organize and pull off my daughter's surprise bridal shower. She found for me the "games" we played at the shower and they were a hit. During the month before the wedding, Shawn touched bases with me, my daughter and all the vendors. Any questions or concerns I had, (about protocols, about what happens when, about things I knew nothing about) Shawn immediately got back to me with answers and with advice. She helped me work through the rehearsal dinner/cocktail menu. She alerted me to the "welcome bag" custom (something I knew nothing about, but ended up enjoying putting together). The wedding day itself was an extraordinary experience for all of us. And I must say that Shawn's timeline, assiduous attention to all of the details made it possible for me not to worry about anything at all -- except, of course, typical mother-of-the-bride jitters. Shawn is the perfect planner. I give her five stars because she is exceptional.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Hull's Happiest Days Designs's reply:

Nikki, It was a pleasure working with you and your family! I wish Ryan and Yann joy their whole lives through :)

Ryan · Married on 12/30/2017

Shawn is amazing. Detail-oriented, unbelievably friendly, on top of her game - just an all-around joy to work with. She communicated with our vendors and only sent the immediate action items to me, so that I wouldn't be overwhelmed in the month leading up to our wedding. She created a detailed timeline for the day, which made everything flow super smoothly on the big day. I honestly don't know how I would have gotten everything done without Shawn, and on top of that she's also an amazing artist, so she helped us create gifts and table cards. She even fashioned special, gold-lined plates for me and my husband to use during the reception. They were beautiful and are now displayed in our home.

Thank you so much, Shawn, for helping us on our big day. We appreciate how you went above and beyond to make it so magical.

Ryan and Yann

Sent on 01/24/2018

Hull's Happiest Days Designs's reply:

Ryan it was such a lovely experience working with you and your amazing family. Your spirit shined through in all the tiny details and considerations you made for your family and your story! I wish you both joy!

J · event on 11/24/2017

I ordered a personalized "Story of Us" heart dish and charms for my parents' 55th anniversary. The piece was lovely, colorful, packaged carefully, and created and delivered all in a timely manner. I also liked that I could special order additional heart charms for the set. But the best part was hearing my parents tell of unwrapping each of the heart charms in front of my nephews and sister, who happened to be visiting when the piece was delivered, and telling the stories that went along each heart. They loved the trip down memory lane and sharing it with the family. Thank you, Happiest Days, for beautiful work and terrific service!

Sent on 01/03/2018

James · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough how wonderful it was to work with Shawn. She started one month before our wedding and was instrumental in ensuring that all of our vendors were organized, creating our timeline, and getting everyone on the same page. Shawn also went the extra mile crafting gift table decorations and table numbers that fit our theme. Our wedding day was spectacular, everything ran smoothly. I was so happy to have Shawn. I got to sit back and enjoy my wedding. She took care of all of the details.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Hull's Happiest Days Designs's reply:

James and Mallory, thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to work with you. All the best to you both!

robyn · Married on 11/30/2016

Happiest days designs was a great choice for a wedding gift. I wanted something my dad and wife could use, not just a keepsake. They made a beautiful, well made platter that my dad and wife use often for serving. They were quick and delivery a beautiful gift. I will def use again!

Kate · Married on 10/28/2016

Book this vendor! They were easy to work with and provided top-notch service. The products were well crafted, with special attention given to every detail.

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2016

I ordered a "Proposal Plate" from Hull's Happiest Days Designs and it came out wonderful! They were super quick with sending a draft and very helpful when it came to asking about how to add the engagement date to the plate. The package came in on time or maybe even sooner than expected! I would definitely recommend them to anyone and buy from them again!

P. · Married on 05/28/2016

We LOVED their work. We gave this as a wedding gift and have been told that it was a favorite and now much treasured gift!!

emma · Married on 04/11/2015

I was thrilled with the gift I ordered from them for my friend's wedding. It was just like in the pictures, arrived quickly and they loved it. Its nice to be able to give couples something more personal that doesn't break the bank.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Dominique · event on 12/01/2014

I ordered a set of personalized mugs from Hull's Happiest Days Design as a present for my sister-in-law for Christmas and she loved it and still talks about what a unique thoughtful and unique a present it was! The packaging was excellent, it arrived in exactly the amount of time promised, and the mugs are a very nice quality. I would definitely recommend this as a great vendor for personalized presents for a wedding, too.

Lori · Married on 10/28/2014

I purchased a matching set of mugs for a couple getting married who had just given birth to a beautiful baby girl. The matching mugs had an apple tree with a heart and their names inside, as well as a little apple near the tree with their newborn daughter's name and her birth date. They absolutely loved the gift. It was a perfect gift in commemoration of their special day, and I was guaranteed that they wouldn't receive the same from anyone else. Quality, personalized gift, at a very reasonable price!

Pamela · Married on 07/20/2013

OH My goodness. I love working with Happiest Days. They listen to my needs and designed two of the most beautiful platters. They were gifts and the two recipients loved them. Wonderful people to work with!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Hull's Happiest Days Designs makes beautiful hand-crafted, personal products- I ordered a platter as a wedding shower gift for my cousin, and she loved the personalized platter! Great vendor!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Heather · Married on 06/20/2009

Bought the large plates and mugs for three families for Christmas. The all loved them and wanted to know where they came from. Very fast and reliable service

Sent on 05/10/2010

Kashmira · Married on 04/05/2009

The cake plate and the mugs are so beautiful. My friends love it. Now I have something unique, personalized and handcrafted to use at those special occasions.
    This company has an extraordinary collection of desertware.
    The owners Shawn and Kevin are very friendly and accomodating. They go out of their way to make their customers happy!

Sent on 06/06/2010

Jade · Married on 10/28/2016

3.5
      3.5

The ice cream mugs that I bought for my boss were such a great gift for him and his wife. They both love ice cream and i was able to customize it which was great!