HotRef Inc Reviews

8 | Fremont, CA

8 Reviews for HotRef Inc

Susan · Married on 04/22/2017

Despite some of the negative reviews, I ordered silk screened mason jars for my daughter's wedding, since hotref had such a variety of printing and for prices better than their competition. I got the jars blank unfortunately, so I called customer service. I spoke to Dennis, who helped me with my order, personally made sure everything was correct, and offered me the blank jars to keep if I wanted. I received the correct order on the expected delivery date and they look beautiful! Shout out to Dennis for all your help! I highly recommend Hotref! Just give yourself enough time so you don't have to worry.

Sent on 11/30/2016

We ordered customized credit card-sized bottle openers from Hotref, and received them yesterday in advance of our requested delivery date. The items were exactly as requested. Hotref was extremely helpful through this process; we selected them because of the quality of their reviews on other sites, and they did not disappoint.

Sent on 08/16/2014
  • Mrs. Katie J

Katie · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I used HotRef.com to order our lantern wedding favors from and they arrived on time, as promised! Each lantern was individually packaged and all of our lanterns arrived in good condition. The only thing we were a little put off by was the cost of shipping, but as the lanterns we ordered were made of real glass and metal, and included the tea lights with the lanterns, the boxes were fairly heavy, which could explain the increased shipping price.

Overall, I would definitely recommend HotRef.com for your wedding favor needs!

Sent on 11/07/2013

MICHELLE · Married on 12/01/2018

1.0

Ordered 30 sunscreen favors for a bachelorette party a month and a half out from the date needed. The quantity was shown as available during the time of purchase but upon purchasing I received an email from Dennis that they were on backorder until August 6th. I told him I absolutely needed these no later than August 9 as my trip was on the 10th. Dennis promised that they would ship it ASAP once they received their shipment and would choose whatever method needed to get it to me no later than the 9th. August 6 came and I messaged/called to get a status update. No response. I continued to call/email every day leading up to the 9th but still received no communication from the seller whatsoever. I had to find a different favor on the 9th since I still had not received said order on the date needed. Left town for the trip. Afternoon of the 10th came and they decided to update the status order to "shipped". It shipped on the 8th via STANDARD SHIPPING. ALL OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN MITIGATED IF THEY AT LEAST EMAILED THAT IT WAS SHIPPED, UPDATED THE ORDER WHEN IT SHIPPED, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, SHIPPED IT OVERNIGHT AS THEY HAD PROMISED TO GET IT TO ME BY THE 9TH. STILL TERRIBLY UPSET AND JUST NEEDED TO RANT TO WHOMEVER MAY BE READING AND CONSIDERING PURCHASING FROM HOTREF.

Sent on 08/21/2018

John · Married on 07/21/2018

1.0

Hotref.com sent me a defective item and I have been trying to return it for two weeks. They will not answer the phone or respond to emails to set up an RMA. I was also willing to pay shipping back on the item but nobody will provide any customer service at all. Give it a try before you order, try and call the 866 number to see if anybody ever answers. Nobody ever will...

Sent on 07/24/2018

John · Married on 08/31/2018

0.6
      0.5

Total scam. Try calling the customer service number and see if anyone every answers..,no one ever picks up

Sent on 08/05/2018

JOYCE · Married on 11/11/2017

0.4
      0.5

ORDERED MURANO WINE STOPPERS ON 11/11/17!! FOR CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!! NEVER RECEIVED THEM. CALLED AND CALLED, EMAILED, LEFT MY NUMBER FOR CALL BACK ----NOTHING!!! BAD COMPANY--DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR!!! CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATELY!!! BEWARE!!!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

0.4
      0.5

I placed my order on 08/27/17 for items for my wedding and the order remains in pending status. The website states the order will be processed in 1-2 business days and I have yet to see any action on the order. My wedding took place on 09/16/17. I have contacted customer service multiple times, through every way listed on their website but never receive a response. The only think that they were quick to do was charge my credit card. I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Don't waste your time ordering from them, you won't get your items but you will get the charge. I would give them zero star rating if I could.

Sent on 09/23/2017