Hotel Arista Reviews

110 | Naperville, IL

110 Reviews for Hotel Arista

Glenn S. · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Fantastic experience

As the Father of the Bride for a 12/31/19 wedding, I wanted to say a few words about our main contact, Katie Jones and the Hotel Arista & staff. First Katie was: personable, easy to speak with, a good listener, experienced, flexible, caring & offered suggestions. We could not have asked for more. Then, the Hotel Arista's facilities & staff were great. We would definitely recommend working with Katie & Hotel Arista to anyone for any event.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Glenn,

You are the sweetest! Thank you for sharing a review. Planning your daughter’s wedding with you all was a blast and I enjoyed every minute of it. Your daughter’s New Year’s Eve wedding was beautiful and so much fun. I am sure it is a memory you all will treasure forever! Please stay in touch and let us know if you need anything in the future.

• Stephanie

Stephanie W. · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Perfect Wedding Weekend at Hotel Arista!!!

We had our wedding at Hotel Arista on September 19, 2020 and it was perfection! We had planned out most details of our wedding over a year in advance when we met with Katie Jones, Hotel Arista’s wedding designer. She was kind, professional and incredibly helpful. Working with Katie is like planning the biggest day of your life with a friend! She was able to see our vision for the wedding immediately and make it happen. She is so easy and fun to work with!

As our wedding approached, there were many changes, due to CoVid-19 restrictions. This was not easy for us, but Katie was so patient and understanding throughout the entire process. She was calm and professional and stayed in constant communication. Even with the changes and following all the new protocols, she was still able to make our wedding perfect. We were able to relax and enjoy our wedding knowing that every detail was taken care of. The wedding of your dreams is possible during a pandemic with Hotel Arista!

We actually ended up having our entire wedding weekend at Hotel Arista - rehearsal, wedding reception and brunch the next day. From start to finish, every event was exceptional! All of our guests commented on how wonderful the service, event spaces, and food were! Each detail was impressive. They are still raving about the incredible weekend!

Katie Jones and her team made our entire wedding weekend absolutely magical and pure perfection! Thank you Katie and Hotel Arista! We wish we could go back and relive the weekend again!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Stephanie,

Thank you for sharing your kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you and Tim. I am so glad despite all the craziness this year surrounding Covid we were still able to plan a wonderful celebration, where everyone felt safe! Your wedding turned out stunning, especial with all your personal touches of Disney. I am truly going to miss working with you both, please stay in touch and share the wedding photos!
    Enjoy married life!

Rebecca J. · Married on 05/22/2021

Highly recommend, amazing!

We highly recommend Hotel Arista for any wedding! We worked closely with Katie and she made everything an absolute dream! She was always so quick to respond and kept us up to date with all of the new updates that came along with planning a wedding during Covid. Katie was so kind and helpful and made stressful time a breeze. Katie went above and beyond of us and we couldn’t be more grateful. Our wedding was everything we hoped for, the food was amazing, the staff was so wonderful and our guests couldn’t stop talking about how gorgeous the hotel is! The price point was perfect for us and was every bit worth it for the quality of the event we had!

Sent on 05/24/2021

Sherri S. · Married on 04/24/2021

Five stars across the board!

We recently got married at Hotel Arista & had the very best experience. Our original wedding date was pushed back twice due to Covid & Katie was awesome to work with. She was responsive, easy to work with, and professional throughout all the chaos of planning a wedding during a pandemic. We finally settled on having a smaller wedding (100 people with 57 vaccinated people) and it was absolutely wonderful. Katie made sure everything was exactly how we had envisioned it. The entire staff at Hotel Arista, especially Michael, were so professional and wonderful to work with. I would not change a single thing.

The guests raved about the food, the service, and the space itself. The hotel is exceptionally clean, well run, and laid out conducive for a wedding. I would highly recommend Hotel Arista & Katie Jones to anyone looking for an awesome wedding!

Sent on 04/25/2021
  • Gina

Gina G. · Married on 10/09/2020

Hotel Arista

Katie Jones was very professional and meticulous to all details pertaining to our wedding plans. She made sure all of our needs were met as we planned our wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Gina,

Thank you for sharing a review! It is a pleasure to work with you and help you and Nick create your dream wedding. I look forward to your wedding date coming up! Then we will be able to see all our hard work pay off.

Geraldin G. · Married on 09/09/2020

09/21/19 Galvez/Ortiz

We got married at Hotel Arista on 09/21/19 and it was (Perfect, perfect, perfect)!. Katie Jones was more then wonderful to work with she was so kind and patient to every emailed I send her and most important she listen to every aspect idea we had and was able to make it come true. The reception was beautiful and our guest loved it they can't stop talking about it. It was a dream come true, I felt like a princess queen all the above and all thanks to Katie, she is the best wedding planner and I honestly couldn't have done it without her. The day of the wedding it was more then I envisioned and planned for, It was Perfect.!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Geraldin,

Your so sweet! I am glad we were able to make your dream wedding come to life. All throughout your wedding everyone looked like they were having so much fun. I hope you always remember your wedding day fondly!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 06/19/2020

Covid changed our plans but Arista was very flexible to work with.

We didn’t actually end up having our reception at Arista due to covid. Katie Jones, the wedding coordinator, is the entire reason we booked Arista. She’s detail oriented, friendly, and responsive to emails. Hotel Arista was very accommodating and flexible to all of our changing plans.

Sent on 06/20/2020

Katie,

Thank your for taking the time to share a review of your experience with us. I am sorry your wedding had to be canceled due to Covid-19. It was a true pleasure working with you and please let us know if there is anything, we can do for you in the future. Be well!

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 05/02/2020

Pandemic Wedding Success

We had a wonderful experience at Hotel Arista, Katie Jones was Amazing! Our Wedding was absolutely perfect even after having to postpone and downsize our guest count by 80 people due to the Pandemic. But Katie and Hotel Arista did an amazing job not making it feel small! All of our vendors were amazing! Katie did a great job checking up on us throughout the wedding, grabbing me drinks and appetizers while I waited for my dress to get bustled. The food was delicious! The staff was amazing! The rooms are Top Notch! Thanks again Katie and Hotel Arista for an amazing day! All guests are healthy and our pictures are magical!
    Photographer: Lauren Ashley Studio
    Hair/Makeup: One Salon & Bridal Co.- Ami, Ashley
    Dress: Crystal Bride Geneva; Casablanca

Sent on 08/03/2020

Tracy,

Thank you for sharing your kind review! I know planning a wedding during Covid was stressful and challenging but when the day came it was perfect! The ballroom was breathtaking. I love how we were able to make the entire ballroom feel full, even with only 50 people! I am so glad you enjoyed the entire wedding experience here and thank you for letting Hotel Arista be a part of your special day!

• Brooke

Brooke H. · Married on 12/21/2019

Best Experience

Hotel Arista made our wedding an absolute DREAM. Katie and her team were incredibly attentive. Half of my guest came in from out of town and Hotel Arista went above and beyond to make everyone’s experience a great one. Knowing my guests were taken care of and all the fine details were met and exceeded made being a bride so easy. All my wedding nerves melted away knowing Katie and her team were behind the scenes of it all!

Also, my guests are still talking about how amazing the food was.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Brooke,

Planning with you was an absolute dream! I loved your Christmas theme, it was magical. I am glad we were able to take some of the planning pressure off you so you could enjoy your wedding day. I am sure it was a day you and your guests will never forget. Please let us know if you ever need anything and home say hello when you’re in the area!

Laura · Married on 11/23/2019

Katie jones is the best!

So my husband and I saw a TON of venues. We wanted our guests to have a holistic and seamless experience at our wedding from the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, to going up to their hotel rooms at night. Hotel Arista has this. From the moment we walked in Arista, we knew that we wanted to get married there because it is so beautiful. Something that was really important to us was working with people who were extremely professional. Our wedding designer, Katie Jones, and the whole staff at Arista had unbeatable service. From the second we met them to very end of our wedding night they treated us like royalty. Throughout my whole year of planning with Katie, she answered all of my random questions in such a timely manner (typically within a day)! Seriously, book this venue just to work with her, you will not be disappointed! THANK YOU KATIE AND THANK YOU ARISTA!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Laura,

Thank you for letting Hotel Arista to be a part of your wedding! I am so glad you felt like royalty over you wedding weekend, that should be a given for every bride and groom. I love how you were able to host all your wedding related events with us, it was very seamless. I hope you forever look back at your wedding as the perfect day. Please stay in touch and enjoy married life!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 10/23/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Our wedding at Hotel Arista was absolutely PERFECT from start to finish. Katie Jones is a godsend! Katie helped make wedding planning as stress-free ass possible. My correspondence with her was excellent. She responded to all my emails in a timely manner, answered every question/concern, and had every little detail covered. Our wedding was everything we wanted, simple and elegant. There was a little hiccup with our room reservation for the night prior to the wedding BUT Katie more than made up for it. It actually worked out better than our original plan. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and perfect for us. The transition from ceremony to reception was seamless. We got so many compliments on our wedding. Thanks to Hotel Arista being the beautiful place that it is, and Katie Jones for being the most organized woman on the planet.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Christina,

You were the godsend! Wedding planning should be stress free, it is great to hear you enjoyed every minute of it. You wedding was very elegant, and I hope everything you hoped it would be.
    I believe the getting ready room we were able to do last minute made you’re getting ready experience even better. Your wedding day was flawless, and the photos and video turned out wonderful.
    Please stay in touch!

• Kerri

Kerri V. · Married on 09/28/2019

The Perfect Wedding Reception Venue!

Hotel Arista is the perfect place for a wedding reception! Katie Jones is amazing to work with. She helped us plan a beautiful wedding for our daughter. The food was delicious and the atmosphere could not have been more beautiful! Katie is very knowledgeable, responsive and flexible. We had such a wonderful experience with Hotel Arista!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Kerri,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review! It was such a pleasure work with you and your daughter. I am glad all your guests enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Your daughter’s wedding was just breathtaking! Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Brooke B. · Married on 07/20/2019

Hotel Arista & Katie Jones, the core to a perfect wedding

Hotel Arista was, simply put, one of the best decisions we made when putting our special day together. Right from the start, the hotel was very accommodating and went the extra mile to make us and our guests feel comfortable and happy. The setup of the ballroom was absolutely stunning with its lighting, drapery and custom dance floor that took our breath away. The hotel and its employees were amazing, but Katie Jones, the hotel’s wedding designer, was the core that made the day truly special. Every phone call and email full of a million questions was promptly answered and gave us the assurance that she was putting all her effort into making our wedding the best it could be. When we had special requests or wanted to customize something, she was more than happy to make it happen. For example, we were discussing late night snack options and I mentioned that although it was not on the prepared list of options, my favorite snack is French fries. Almost immediately, her face lit up as she excitedly told us that she had always wanted to do a French fry bar, and she was totally on board from the start (it came out perfect, by the way). Overall, Hotel Arista and Katie made our dream weekend a reality, and we could not be happier with the result.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Brooke,

You’re so sweet to share a review! Brooke, creating your wedding was so much fun, I loved all of your ideas, especially the fry bar!! Everything from the start of your wedding was personalized to be everything you wanted. On the day of the wedding I could see it was everything you wanted and more. You will be very missed so please stay in touch.

Carol H. · Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful Wedding!

Katie Jones is absolutely the VERY BEST! Thanks to Katie for making our Daughter and Son-in-Law's wedding so wedding wonderful! The Hotel Arista wedding was everything and more that we could have ever dreamed of for them! Katie, was always willing to spend as much time as needed on the phone talking, in person or by e-mail to make sure that all our many questions were answered. So enjoyed working with her. She took great care of organizing all the details for our hotel room guests, bridal party breakfast, the beautiful wedding reception and Sunday morning brunch. If you want the VERY BEST for yourself and your family then you need to go with the VERY BEST~Katie Jones at Hotel Arista! Katie will make your Wedding dreams come true! Thanks for all the work and everything you did for us Katie! Still on "cloud 9" with the memories from B&C's Wedding Weekend!:)

Sent on 10/25/2019

Carol,

You’re the best! I am so glad Brook and Chad had a wonderful wedding with us! I hope it was everything they wanted and more. It was so much fun planning with all of you. You were amazing! You and your daughter’s organization and attention to detail made it such a joy. Your daughter’s wedding was more than stunning, and I am sure a night to remember for everyone that attended. I am so happy that we are still friends to this day! Thank you for staying in touch. Please let us know if you would like to plan any other celebrations with us!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing venue!

We had a great experience working with Hotel Arista! We worked closely with Katie, Hotel Arista's wedding coordinator, who paid attention to every detail. Katie was very communicative throughout the entire process and we felt very calm and confident going into the big day. She took our vision and made it a reality. From the beautifully decorated venue space and accommodating staff to the delicious dinner and late nigh snacks- everything was perfect and we received many compliments from guests. Katie was very open to all our ideas and had many recommendations we gladly incorporated. The hotel added extra touches during the wedding weekend stay including a bottle of champagne, strawberries, and congratulatory note. We highly recommended this space and truly enjoyed our experience.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Sarah,

Thank you for sharing a kind review of Hotel Arista! I am glad to hear I was able to take away a little stress from wedding planning for you. I enjoyed personalizing all your wedding details, it made the day of your wedding very special and something your guests will never forget. Stay in touch and please let us know if you need anything in the future.

• Olga

Olga · Married on 04/06/2019

So glad we chose Hotel Arista

We got married on 4/6/2019 at Hotel Arista and it couldn't have gone better. Katie Jones was great to work with she made the process painless, she listened to all of our concerns and requests and make our vision a reality. The food and the service was great. The staff is amazing and our guest loved everything. We had no worries during the preparations and at the end the staff packed all of our decor making it easy to pick it up the next day! We are so glad we chose this place as our venue.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Olga,

You and Scott are amazing! On our first tour you informed me you wanted something a little different for your wedding. Then we got to customize a wedding that met all your needs including a black vinyl dance floor you had in front of your band. It was definitely a very memorable wedding! Please come back and visit soon!

• Becky

Becky · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Night of Our Lives

My husband and I had our reception at Hotel Arista in late October and it could not have been more perfect. We owe all of this to our wedding designer, Katie Jones. Katie was so wonderful to work with, she was a great communicator and quick to respond to all of my emails and questions. We never worried about how the night would pan out because of Katie's professionalism and attention to detail, THANK YOU KATIE!

Everything from the food, the service and hotel accommodations were above our expectations. The bartenders tended to the head table through dinner, and the hotel bar afterwards was a hit for our guests after the reception was over. We heard multiple times throughout the night that it was the "best wedding food" they've ever had.

Our guests can't stop raving about how wonderful not only the night was, but their entire stay at Hotel Arista. If you are in question about booking your wedding here, just do it! I promise you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Becky,

Thank you for all your kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and David! When we first met, you informed me you were going to have your reception at Arista and your reception was just magical! From all our unique designs to your beautiful décor, the ballroom transformed into your dream wedding. It was just breath taking!

Sydney Y. · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Venue with Attentive Staff!!

My husband and I got married at Hotel Arista on 10/6 and could not have found a more perfect venue. When we initially got engaged and started looking for venues around the area, nothing compared. We met with Katie and she walked us through all of the offerings and gave us a tour of the hotel (ballroom, guest rooms, salon, etc). We worked with Katie throughout the whole process and she was extremely patient and accommodating. I had many questions along the way, forgetting how busy she was with other weddings and events but she was always willing to help and provide any information I needed. We had several meetings throughout the months leading up, which was great and not only calmed nerves but allowed us to think through all of the little details for our other vendors. Once we got closer to the big day we had our food tasting. Wow- it was nothing like I expected! We were able to try the different appetizers, entrees and side dishes and even talked through linens and table set up. It was a lot of fun and we were treated very well! The weeks leading up to the wedding, Katie was incredibly helpful in ensuring our timelines for the day of were finalized, our final headcount and food choices were gathered and established a plan for us to drop off our items for her team to set up. Katie worked closely with our vendors (florist, band, bakery - the cake is included!) and the set up and day of went flawless. Our bridesmaids and groomsmen all got ready at the hotel and the staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. Once we returned from the church, my husband and I went on the terrace for pictures (highly recommended!). When we came down to our cocktail hour, Katie came and found us and let us take a look at the ballroom all set up. This is one of my favorite memories. Amidst all of the hustle and bustle of the day, I loved the opportunity to take a step back and look at the room that I had always dreamed of set up before guests entered. The room was breathtaking... every detail was thought through and beautiful. Once guests gathered and food started, the staff was amazing. Katie came up to my husband and I multiple times through the night to ask if we needed anything. I can’t say enough good things about the hotel itself or our experience working with Katie. I still have friends and family talking about how it was one of the best weddings and venues they have ever been to! If I could do it all over again, there is no question that I would absolutely host the reception at Hotel Arista. If you’re looking for a beautiful venue, extremely helpful and accommodating staff, the best event planner and a night that everyone will be talking about - I highly recommend looking into Hotel Arista!

Sydney,

Your wedding is one I will never forget! I am glad all the meetings along the way were able to calm your wedding nerves. It is always so great seeing all our planning and details come to life on the day of. The look on your face when you saw the ballroom for the first time was unforgettable. I remember watching everyone on your dance floor during the reception and thinking to myself everyone is having a blast! From your décor to the room set up, everything was unique. Please come in soon to say hello!

Deb Y. · Married on 10/06/2018

A Dream Experience

My daughter and her husband chose Hotel Arista for their wedding reception this October. Planning started over a year ago and Katie was responsive to us from day one – catering to our detailed natures and filling in the gaps when we needed some direction. Katie connected immediately with my daughter’s vision and provided confirmation on her decorating choices. The reception featured a live band, and Katie worked with us and them to make sure they had enough space without taking over the room. We had a private tasting with my daughter, her husband and both sets of parents to determine food and drinks – a very difficult task – ALL the food was amazing! The groom had a specific beer request which was handled without issue. We later learned that when the bar ran out, they went to a local store for more stock! The entire Hotel Arista team was focused on our satisfaction – from Katie and her team, to the bartenders and waiters, to the staff at the front desk – every request was handled with a smile.
    The suites at Hotel Arista are a great size and layout for getting ready. My daughter and her bridal party of 8, along with us moms, were comfortable getting hair and make-up complete, and it served for beautiful pictures and video prior to the ceremony. The campus at the Hotel provide a beautiful backdrop for pictures indoors, outdoors, and on the 12th floor terrace.
    On the wedding day, the ballroom and vendor set-up was handled completely by Katie and her team. I was able to connect with her before leaving for the ceremony and felt completely comfortable that she had things under control. We returned to a picture perfect cocktail hour and reception. Literally…every detail was as my daughter and I had communicated. Katie connected with the bride and groom at various times throughout the reception to make sure there were no issues. The evening went off just as the whole day had gone – absolutely perfect. We are still receiving notes and letters from our guests about their experience. My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a better venue for our only daughter’s wedding. She truly had the wedding of her dreams! Thank you Hotel Arista and Katie!

Deb,

You’re so sweet to share a review! It was so great planning with a mother of the bride like you, I loved how organized you always were. All our hard work paid off, because your daughter wedding was so breathtaking, and so much fun with their band! It is wonderful to hear that Hotel Arista played a part in making your daughter’s dream wedding absolutely perfect!

Jackie · Married on 09/29/2018

My daughter had her wedding reception at Hotel Arista on 9/29/18. Everything was perfect! Katie Jones was incredibly helpful and a delight to work with. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious and the hotel was lovely. Our guests raved about all of it. Katie also helped us set up a post wedding breakfast the morning after the wedding. It was the best way to end the celebratory weekend. I highly recommend the Hotel Arista!Read Less

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jackie,

Thank you so much for sharing a kind review. It was such a pleasure working with you and your daughter. The wedding turned out just perfect! I agree with you, the post wedding brunch was the perfect way to conclude the wedding weekend. Please let us know if you ever need anything!

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Experience

Katie Jones did a wonderful job making our dream wedding a reality. My husband and I got married 9/22/18. From the moment we met Katie and toured Hotel Arista, we fell in love with the venue and hotel. Katie was great at communicating and responding to questions in a timely manner. Katie helped make the process of us selecting our package and add -ons a simple one. On the day of our wedding, Katie ensured the setup of the reception and cocktail hour were perfect! Katie made sure that even the smallest detail was taken care of. The reception/venue was better than what we imagined it would be! The first moment we stepped in the room, it took our breath away. The staff did a great job and the food was amazing! The day of the wedding, Katie ensured she was available. Katie also organized our post wedding breakfast and we surprised our guests with. They loved the food and it was a perfect ending to our weekend at Hotel Arista.

My husband and I highly recommend Katie Jones and the great staff at Hotel Arista for your wedding!

Kristina,

It was a real honor working with you and Jeremy, you were such a fun couple! It is like music to my ears hearing the ballroom was better than you could have imagined. It was breathtaking! I also loved how we brought in the special tequila to personalize your bar more and from what I saw, your guests loved it. Please come in soon, I would love to chat!

Joann · Married on 09/15/2018

My daughter's wedding was 9-15-18. It was absolutely amazing! I have to give credit to Katie Jones, our event coordinator at Hotel Arista. She was organized, dedicated, confident, prompt to respond, readily available, and warm and pleasant at all times. The day of our big event, Katie Jones was there to ensure perfection! The service, food, and accommodations were just that... PERFECT! Well done, Katie and Hotel Arista!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Joann,

Thank you for sharing your kind review. It was such a pleasure planning with you and your daughter! I am so glad to hear your daughter’s wedding was perfect! Please let us know if you need anything in the Future.

Gianna · Married on 09/15/2018

If I could give 10 stars, I would!
    My husband and I had our wedding there on September 15, 2018. Our day at Hotel Arista could not be more PERFECT, especially with everything our event coordinator, Katie Jones did for us! I would highly recommend working with her if you plan on having your wedding at Hotel Arista. She was very welcoming, accommodating, dedicated, and confident! Throughout the planning process, she made sure that every detail was covered. I am happy that I chose Hotel Arista for my big event and lucky that Katie was my event coordinator!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Gianna,

Reading your review makes me feel so good, thank you for taking the time to share it. I love that everything was just perfect for your special day! I was the lucky one, to have you as a client. I hope you forever treasure the memory of your wedding day!

Ashley · Married on 08/11/2018

The venue was absolutely breathtaking and everything i dreamed of! The appetizers and entrees were so good I could not get enough! Katie was the biggest help. She set everything up for me I had and broke everything down! The staff were super friendly as well!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Ashley,

Your wedding was so fun and beautiful! It was great working to create your wedding vision with you. I loved the flower wall you made, it turned out perfect for your photo backdrop. I hope your wedding was everything you wanted and more. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Hope all is well!

Natasha · Married on 08/10/2018

Excellence and luxury... The perfect wedding combo

I hosted my wedding at Hotel Arista and IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!! The venue is BEAUTIFUL! THE FOOD IS "OH MY GOD, AMAZING"! And when it comes to coordinators, Katie is SECOND TO NONE! She is the most patient person next to Jesus...LOL. I had so many changes leading up to the weeks before the wedding, and Katie was right there accommodating my every request with a smile! I LOVED it! My guests were impressed with the hotel, the food, the drinks, and the total ambience of the evening. It was definitely a home run hit to host my wedding here. I HIGHLY recommend it! (And the stay was GREAT!)

...oh I almost forgot...
    We booked 2 suites to serve as the bridal suite and the groom's suite. The rooms are HUGE and I'm talking certified luxury!!! I ordered a full breakfast to be delivered to both rooms while we all were getting dressed, and the service was literally RIGHT ON TIME! Even the breakfast was GOOD! I had mimosa bar, hot potatoes, hot eggs, sausage,bacon, sliced fruit, croissants with marmalade, coffee, tea, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and cranberry juice. The only suggestion that I would make is to have a better tasting champagne for the mimosa. Otherwise, everything else was perfect!

Note:
    Photo credit: Crane's Photography

Natasha,

It was freaking awesome! Thank you for sharing all of your kind words, it was such a pleasure to work with you. Your wedding was just stunning from your DIY centerpieces to the room setup. I am glad you also enjoyed the getting ready experience in our guest suite with brunch. Come back and stay with us soon!