Horsepower Ranch & Events Reviews

10 Reviews for Horsepower Ranch & Events

Horsepower Ranch & Events 1
Horsepower Ranch & Events 2

Patti · Married on 12/16/2017

this location and the staff could not have made this day any more special. We still have people talking about the location and set-up. If I had to do it over..... I would not change a thing :-) it was perfect. Thank you for making this one of the best days of our lives.

Sent on 01/08/2018
    Horsepower Ranch & Events 3
    Horsepower Ranch & Events 4

Caleb · Married on 12/10/2017

Had our company Christmas party here. Everyone said it was the best Christmas party that we’ve ever had. Food was spectacular. Venue was well decorated for the season. Service was spot on.

Sent on 01/06/2018
  • Chris and Will

Chris-Will · Married on 05/27/2017

This place rocks messages always answered and very accommodating. I can not wait for us to have our wedding ceremony at this location. A place where I can finally say we can rest and be assured it will be breath taking.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Hannah · Married on 03/31/2017

I am no event planner, but am tasked with putting on a big farm event every year. Last year I was so concerned about all of the event details that the day was over before I could even really enjoy it. This year, with the help of Horsepower Ranch, I was able to enjoy the event and accommodate guests knowing that all of the behind the scenes details were already taken care of. Also, the food was INCREDIBLE!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Meredith · Married on 03/11/2017

We used Horsepower Ranch for our sons 3rd birthday. It was the easiest party I have ever done. I brought the snacks and some decorations and they set everything up and provided pony rides. It was a great experience.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Kat · Married on 02/25/2017

Our wedding could not have been a more perfect day! Everything was decorated and organized exactly as I had requested and it looked absolutely amazing with their beautiful facility. We also used their catering company (Aloha Productions) and the food was fantastic! All of their staff were very helpful and polite. Everything ran smoothly and I felt totally at ease that they were keeping us on track for the event. Rachel was my day of coordinator and did a wonderful job! A staff member by the name of Josh was our wedding officiant and also acted as a host to guide our night. We absolutely loved him, he was perfect. The animals were icing on the cake to the beautiful property! We were totally in love with all of the horses and deer and were so happy to have them as part of our special day! Horsepower Ranch really gave us our dream wedding and we couldn't say enough great things about them! Thank you for our magical wedding that everyone loved!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Maranda · Married on 02/24/2017

Horsepower Ranch was absolutely phenomenal. They were very attentive and extremely helpful. Rachel was on board with all of my crazy and last minute requests and needs. This is the ideal venue when looking for an outdoor wedding! If I could have rated them highern, I most definitely would have! I could not have been any gappier eith their services and how my wedding turned out!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Ethan · event on 04/12/2014

Rachel was awesome to work with and the Horsepower ranch crew was so helpful and friendly. We ordered our cake and food from Rachel which was delicious! Thanks so much for making by sons 10th birthday a great day for him and his 30 friends. We will tell everyone about your ranch.

Sent on 04/24/2014

Stacy · Married on 03/16/2014

If I could do it all again, I would do it 3 more times. Rachel is absolutely fan-freaking-tastic!!! I'm sure it was a hectic day for the Horsepower Ranch team, but I would never know because everyone was so polite and extremely accommodating. I had quite a large wedding (240) guests and we had some last minute changes due to Florida weather, but it all turned out so beautiful. We did our ceremony on the lawn, cocktail hour under the pavilion and reception in the pasture under a huge tent. It was literally my dream wedding. The horse and carriage was a dream come true and so was everything else. Rachel and her husband are the most professional people and I am forever grateful to them for helping to create the best day of my life.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Heather · Married on 02/28/2014

After losing my original venue and catering 6 months out I found horsepower ranch online. I am not your normal bride and was looking for something more my style. Horsepower ranch is perfect because it is so versatile and kept up very well! I wanted a more laid back southern belle wedding with my own style, while my parents wanted more formal (scared of it looking too "redneck") and I was able to pull it off better than I could have dreamed! I had a day of coordinator that was more than amazingly perfect!!!! She was not only perfect the day of, taking care of everything and directing everyone but a well as the few months leading up and my unknown amount of questions (Tons!) she was there to answer, work with me, meet me there to walk through any/everything and just all around amazing at keeping me calm and relaxed! I used Tuxedo Catering, One of their preferred vendors, and being a very picky eater I was very impressed with the food and service. I was practically licking my plate and almost all of our guests were asking for the recipes and for seconds. I used the fire pit, horses for pictures, trucks, the dressing room, servers, the fenced in pasture, the pavilion and bar, as well as their chairs, tables and linens. To be honest I can't even begin to tell you what all I was happy with because every bit of my day turned out absolutely perfect and it is all because of horsepower ranch and their amazing staff.

Services Used:
    *Venue (Fenced pasture and Pavilion)
    *Catering (Tuxedo catering)
    *Day of Coordinator (Rachel)

I would love to give a huge shout out to all of the staff from Horsepower ranch and Tuxedo Catering that helped with my wedding as it could not have gone as smooth as it did without all of you!!!

Sent on 05/06/2014