Hope Glen Farm Reviews

Hope Glen Farm 6
Hope Glen Farm 7

Annie Bell · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Exceeded all expectations

My husband and I had the first wedding of the 2019 season at Hope Glen Farm (4/19/19). Our wedding day was hands down the best day of our lives. The venue was amazing because you could decorate as much or as little as you want and is still down right gorgeous. Initially we thought we could plan and run the whole day ourselves (with help from family), but we ended up hiring Eryka with her Bridal Bliss day of coordination package...my only regret was taking so long to finally make the decision to hire her! She did an amazing job decorating, keeping us on schedule, and packing up afterwards. This package also gave us access to the venue's inventory of decoration which took a lot of stress and hauling out of our big day. Furthermore, I could count on her to be the bossy one in regards to the timeline and flow and not worry about being the "bridezilla". Thankfully, she saved the day when we almost missed our sunset photos due to extra unplanned speeches during the dinner. I had a handful of guests rave that it's been the best wedding and venue they've every attended! They were pleased with the atmosphere, clean bathrooms, and everyone loved the tree house tour!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Hope Glen Farm 8
    Hope Glen Farm 9
  • Sydney

Sydney Henderson · Married on 06/21/2019

Sydney Henderson

I just got married at Hope Glen Farm this past weekend and it was hands down the best day of my life - and not just because I got to marry my best friend but because this venue and the people who work there (Eryka and her team) worked so hard to make it so perfect! They worked to make sure everything went without a hitch, and if something did I never heard of it so I greatly appreciated that! With that, hiring Eryka to coordinate the day of (and btw she helps a lot more than just the day of) was the best decision I ever made, she is so incredible and I do not know how I would've done 99% of this wedding without her. The day was so incredibly amazing it was like a fairytale and I am so glad I went with Hope Glen Farm. I cannot tell you how many people came up to me and told me how incredible it was and how they also wanted to have their wedding at Hope Glen Farm! If you want to have a fairytale like venue with amazing people to work with book here, I promise you that you will not regret it! :)

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Kile · Married on 10/07/2018

Truly thee BEST day or our lives, thanks to them!

Hope Glen was actually the very first wedding venue my now husband and I looked at, needless to say we fell in love immediately and left there with a wedding date set! Michael and Paula the owners at Hope Glen are some of the sweetest people we have ever met, and have had the privilege of getting to know. They are constantly working on the grounds and updating to cater to everyones needs/wants, even their goats :) We got lucky enough to meet Eryka their personal day of coordinator shortly after they hired her. She is a MUST. I have never met someone with such a passion for weddings and making sure she takes care of everything you could possibly need leading up to your special day as well as thee entire day of. Not to mention how many decorations she has brought in that you can use and she will set up however you would like! They basically have their own little Hobby Lobby with the amount of stuff they have for you to choose from! Our wedding day 10/7/18 was everything I have dreamed about and more. I look back at pictures and am still blown away by the detail and beauty this venue entails. All of our guests were speechless and in awe, I can't even begin to count thee amount of complements we have received days and now weeks since our perfect day. The Treehouse Suit was such a special way to end the night as finally husband and wife, it is such a cozy place to relax after many months of planning and a long wedding weekend! We plan on returning to the treehouse for anniversaries to come or even just little get aways. I can't imagine not having our wedding at Hope Glen and wouldn't have changed a single thing. We are beyond Thankful for Michael, Paula, Eryka and all of their preferred vendors! If we could go back and relive our wedding day, we would do it a million times over!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Hope Glen Farm 15
    Hope Glen Farm 16
    Hope Glen Farm 17

Nancy · Married on 09/14/2018

Perfect,.......In one word, PERFECT. our family can sum up our experience at Hope Glen Historic Farm! This venue is world-class and Eryka is a professional in every sense of the word!. Michael and Paula are charming and care about their clients as if they are are their own children getting married. Our daughter, initially, wanted a small wedding, but after seeing Hope Glen was convinced she needed to "fill the place" with guests! We had 215 guests seated very comfortably for dinner and all came for the beautiful outdoor ceremony and stayed until the end of the dance. Everyone raved about the setting, ambiance, and service! We highly recommend this venue with all it'swonderful amenities!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Hope Glen Farm 25
    Hope Glen Farm 26
    Hope Glen Farm 27

Dominique · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I pushed our wedding date in order to lock in our wedding at Hope Glen. We live in California but knew this was the place. We kicked it off with Paula and Michael, who could not be more lovely, professional, enthusiastic and responsive. From there we worked with their former planner, Kathy and in the weeks leading up to our wedding we worked with Eryka, their new coordinator. Our wedding was the most magical day and that wouldn't be possible without the team at Hope Glen. The property is beautiful and having the ceremony and reception/dance all in one place made it feel intimate yet grand. We took advantage of the vendors who they trust and have worked there which made all the difference. The value is unbeatable and planning this from California was a breeze! Eryka went above and beyond, and kicked into nurse mode when my little one fell down and scraped his head. Even if you don't live in the Minnesota area but are looking for a rustic chic wedding that you will not forget, please go to Hope Glen and do it fast!! They get booked quickly. Photos from our wedding to follow!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2018

Hope Glen is an amazing venue that your guests will love! We were married in early May and the weather was gorgeous, the pavilion was romantic, and our guests could not stop raving about the venue and dreamy treehouse. Michael and Paula are also so authentic and thoughtful. They truly care about you as a couple and want to make your day as magical as possible. Eryka was also fantastic as a day of coordinator. She made our day so easy and she is incredibly hard working. You will not regret having your wedding at Hope Glen!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

The Hope Glen Farm was the first venue we looked at for our wedding and the last! We booked it a year and a half out because we wanted a fall wedding. We had a beautiful wedding. It rained like crazy on our wedding day but it didn’t matter! They made the decision in the morning to move our ceremony to the pavilion and honestly, I think I preferred it. It is such a gorgeous space with so much character that I was amazed with how beautiful it was! The staff is super friendly and helpful and we had zero problems!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Hope Glen Farm 28
    Hope Glen Farm 29
    Hope Glen Farm 30

Morgan · Married on 07/03/2017

Our wedding was literally a dream come true and a huge part of it was the venue and the help of Kathleen. We hired her as a day of coordinator and she took care of everything and more. This venue is perfect for a wedding. There is such a great flow from the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner and dance floor. I received so many compliments from people about how beautiful the space was. The help and the location were worth every penny we spent.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Britney · Married on 06/11/2017

Can not recommend this venue enough. The staff was absolutely amazing to work with and helped every step of the way to make sure wedding day went off without a hitch! The venue is beautiful and has content renovations, additions and upkeep. I love details and so does their staff... they do their absolute best to make sure everything is set up how you want it!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Michael · Married on 05/18/2017

Michael and Paula Bushilla and their amazingly beautiful venue made my wife's childhood wedding fantasy a reality. Excellent in every way, and getting better every day.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Kayelynn · Married on 05/12/2017

Hope Glen was amazing! Hands down the best venue out! All of out guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been too.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Anna · Married on 04/18/2017

The place is the dream come true!!!! Very professional and knowledgeable. Michael, Paula and Katherine gave me, my husband and all of our guests incredible experience!!!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Todd · Married on 04/14/2017

We immediately fell in love with Hope Glen Farm! From the setting, to the venue, to the amazing people Michael and Paula are, we knew Hope Glen Farm was the place for our wedding. We were married on Good Friday (mid-April) knowing the weather could play a role in the ceremony. Regardless of the weather, we knew Michael, Paula, and the staff at Hope Glen would make sure everything went off without a hitch. Our ceremony was performed in the Pavillion with the dance held in the barn. Our guests were treated to a wonderful evening and we spent our first evening as husband and wife in the uniquely beautiful tree house. Hope Glen Farm is an amazing venue and operated by even more amazing people! Thank you so much, Michael and Paula for all your work to make Hope Glen such a wonderful place for us to begin our lives together!!

Sent on 03/14/2018

This place is amazing, I cannot tell you how much. They'll do everything in their power to make sure your day is exactly how you dream. I was so carefree the entire day, giddy, bubbly and able to focus on what was most important to me. The guests all loved the venue and it's such an incredible experience being there is no awkward 15-60 minute drive because everything is right there! The people you work with are amazing and kind; professional and well experienced. And my personal favorite part was the new treehouse we spent the night of the wedding in. After a long wonderful day it's a perfect ending to the fairytale wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Christine · Married on 08/12/2016

I absolutely loved everything about Hope Glen and would highly recommend this venue. The owners are great to work with, the venue is gorgeous. Everything was what we expected and more . . . even in the rain.

Sent on 09/02/2016

Tiffany · Married on 07/10/2016

Hope Glen Farm was an AMAZING venue for our special day! It was beautiful and perfect in every way. Michael and Paula were wonderful and Kathleen was very helpful with making sure our day went smoothly. All of our guests said it was the best wedding and reception they had ever been to. The layout of the ceremony site, dinner area (pavilion) and dancing area (barn) was perfectly spaced out. It was our dream wedding!

Sent on 09/01/2016

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here. The owners are amazing and LOVED working with Kathleen. She was extremely helpful. The venue helped make for the most perfect day! We will never forget it. Our guests LOVED the venue and are still complementing us and talking about how fun our wedding here was!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Kathy · Married on 09/27/2015

This venue is a fairytale ready to happen! And that's exactly how it felt! The barn owners were an amazing couple to work
    with and exceeded all our expectations. They were warm and welcoming and the property had everything you could
    possible desire for a wedding venue! They have so many special places and amenities to offer including a beautiful
    brand new honeymoon suite. LOVE!

Sent on 10/07/2015

S · Married on 07/03/2014

Our wedding was on July 3,2014. We could not have asked for a better venue. Michael and Paula were great to work with, very flexible, and always responded to any questions or phone calls. The property was pristine, and they constantly do improvements. In fact, two soon to be brides were so impressed they are using Hope Glen for their wedding. I would highly recommend Hope Glen to anyone who is looking for a barn/Farm wedding. Thank you Michael and Paula for making my daughter's wedding day, a day she will always remember

Sent on 07/11/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2014

I have heard from so many people that it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to, and I know that it's due to the venue! Thank you Michael and Paula for giving us such a wonderful day- hope glen farm was PERFECT!!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Kelli · Married on 10/25/2013

Michael and Paula were so great to work with. They have a gem of a location. You have to see it. Our guests raved about the venue...it was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better place to begin our lives together!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Michael & Paula were great to work with! They have a beautiful property and I was lucky to have been able to have my wedding there.

Sent on 10/07/2013

carrie · Married on 07/06/2013

It was amazing and Michael & Pauls were helpful every step of the way!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2012

Michael was great to work with and he certainly helped me rest easy knowing my invitations were in his hands. He helped me get the wording down and the font just right - I am very grateful to him for helping me out on such short notice and he gave us a GREAT price that we couldn't refuse.

Thanks Michael and we wish you the best of luck!

Sent on 06/11/2012