Hope Glen Farm Reviews

39 | Cottage Grove, MN

39 Reviews for Hope Glen Farm

39 Hope Glen Farm Reviews

Nancy · Married on 09/14/2018

Perfect,.......In one word, PERFECT. our family can sum up our experience at Hope Glen Historic Farm! This venue is world-class and Eryka is a professional in every sense of the word!. Michael and Paula are charming and care about their clients as if they are are their own children getting married. Our daughter, initially, wanted a small wedding, but after seeing Hope Glen was convinced she needed to "fill the place" with guests! We had 215 guests seated very comfortably for dinner and all came for the beautiful outdoor ceremony and stayed until the end of the dance. Everyone raved about the setting, ambiance, and service! We highly recommend this venue with all it'swonderful amenities!

Hope Glen Farm 1
    Hope Glen Farm 8
    Hope Glen Farm 9
    Hope Glen Farm 10

Dominique · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I pushed our wedding date in order to lock in our wedding at Hope Glen. We live in California but knew this was the place. We kicked it off with Paula and Michael, who could not be more lovely, professional, enthusiastic and responsive. From there we worked with their former planner, Kathy and in the weeks leading up to our wedding we worked with Eryka, their new coordinator. Our wedding was the most magical day and that wouldn't be possible without the team at Hope Glen. The property is beautiful and having the ceremony and reception/dance all in one place made it feel intimate yet grand. We took advantage of the vendors who they trust and have worked there which made all the difference. The value is unbeatable and planning this from California was a breeze! Eryka went above and beyond, and kicked into nurse mode when my little one fell down and scraped his head. Even if you don't live in the Minnesota area but are looking for a rustic chic wedding that you will not forget, please go to Hope Glen and do it fast!! They get booked quickly. Photos from our wedding to follow!

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2018

Hope Glen is an amazing venue that your guests will love! We were married in early May and the weather was gorgeous, the pavilion was romantic, and our guests could not stop raving about the venue and dreamy treehouse. Michael and Paula are also so authentic and thoughtful. They truly care about you as a couple and want to make your day as magical as possible. Eryka was also fantastic as a day of coordinator. She made our day so easy and she is incredibly hard working. You will not regret having your wedding at Hope Glen!

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

The Hope Glen Farm was the first venue we looked at for our wedding and the last! We booked it a year and a half out because we wanted a fall wedding. We had a beautiful wedding. It rained like crazy on our wedding day but it didn’t matter! They made the decision in the morning to move our ceremony to the pavilion and honestly, I think I preferred it. It is such a gorgeous space with so much character that I was amazed with how beautiful it was! The staff is super friendly and helpful and we had zero problems!

Hope Glen Farm 11
    Hope Glen Farm 12
    Hope Glen Farm 13

Morgan · Married on 07/03/2017

Our wedding was literally a dream come true and a huge part of it was the venue and the help of Kathleen. We hired her as a day of coordinator and she took care of everything and more. This venue is perfect for a wedding. There is such a great flow from the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner and dance floor. I received so many compliments from people about how beautiful the space was. The help and the location were worth every penny we spent.

Britney · Married on 06/11/2017

Can not recommend this venue enough. The staff was absolutely amazing to work with and helped every step of the way to make sure wedding day went off without a hitch! The venue is beautiful and has content renovations, additions and upkeep. I love details and so does their staff... they do their absolute best to make sure everything is set up how you want it!

Michael · Married on 05/18/2017

Michael and Paula Bushilla and their amazingly beautiful venue made my wife's childhood wedding fantasy a reality. Excellent in every way, and getting better every day.

Kayelynn · Married on 05/12/2017

Hope Glen was amazing! Hands down the best venue out! All of out guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been too.

Anna · Married on 04/18/2017

The place is the dream come true!!!! Very professional and knowledgeable. Michael, Paula and Katherine gave me, my husband and all of our guests incredible experience!!!

Todd · Married on 04/14/2017

We immediately fell in love with Hope Glen Farm! From the setting, to the venue, to the amazing people Michael and Paula are, we knew Hope Glen Farm was the place for our wedding. We were married on Good Friday (mid-April) knowing the weather could play a role in the ceremony. Regardless of the weather, we knew Michael, Paula, and the staff at Hope Glen would make sure everything went off without a hitch. Our ceremony was performed in the Pavillion with the dance held in the barn. Our guests were treated to a wonderful evening and we spent our first evening as husband and wife in the uniquely beautiful tree house. Hope Glen Farm is an amazing venue and operated by even more amazing people! Thank you so much, Michael and Paula for all your work to make Hope Glen such a wonderful place for us to begin our lives together!!

This place is amazing, I cannot tell you how much. They'll do everything in their power to make sure your day is exactly how you dream. I was so carefree the entire day, giddy, bubbly and able to focus on what was most important to me. The guests all loved the venue and it's such an incredible experience being there is no awkward 15-60 minute drive because everything is right there! The people you work with are amazing and kind; professional and well experienced. And my personal favorite part was the new treehouse we spent the night of the wedding in. After a long wonderful day it's a perfect ending to the fairytale wedding.

Christine · Married on 08/12/2016

I absolutely loved everything about Hope Glen and would highly recommend this venue. The owners are great to work with, the venue is gorgeous. Everything was what we expected and more . . . even in the rain.

Tiffany · Married on 07/10/2016

Hope Glen Farm was an AMAZING venue for our special day! It was beautiful and perfect in every way. Michael and Paula were wonderful and Kathleen was very helpful with making sure our day went smoothly. All of our guests said it was the best wedding and reception they had ever been to. The layout of the ceremony site, dinner area (pavilion) and dancing area (barn) was perfectly spaced out. It was our dream wedding!

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here. The owners are amazing and LOVED working with Kathleen. She was extremely helpful. The venue helped make for the most perfect day! We will never forget it. Our guests LOVED the venue and are still complementing us and talking about how fun our wedding here was!

Kathy · Married on 09/27/2015

This venue is a fairytale ready to happen! And that's exactly how it felt! The barn owners were an amazing couple to work
    with and exceeded all our expectations. They were warm and welcoming and the property had everything you could
    possible desire for a wedding venue! They have so many special places and amenities to offer including a beautiful
    brand new honeymoon suite. LOVE!

S · Married on 07/03/2014

Our wedding was on July 3,2014. We could not have asked for a better venue. Michael and Paula were great to work with, very flexible, and always responded to any questions or phone calls. The property was pristine, and they constantly do improvements. In fact, two soon to be brides were so impressed they are using Hope Glen for their wedding. I would highly recommend Hope Glen to anyone who is looking for a barn/Farm wedding. Thank you Michael and Paula for making my daughter's wedding day, a day she will always remember

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2014

I have heard from so many people that it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to, and I know that it's due to the venue! Thank you Michael and Paula for giving us such a wonderful day- hope glen farm was PERFECT!!

Kelli · Married on 10/25/2013

Michael and Paula were so great to work with. They have a gem of a location. You have to see it. Our guests raved about the venue...it was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better place to begin our lives together!

Michael & Paula were great to work with! They have a beautiful property and I was lucky to have been able to have my wedding there.

carrie · Married on 07/06/2013

It was amazing and Michael & Pauls were helpful every step of the way!

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2012

Michael was great to work with and he certainly helped me rest easy knowing my invitations were in his hands. He helped me get the wording down and the font just right - I am very grateful to him for helping me out on such short notice and he gave us a GREAT price that we couldn't refuse.

Thanks Michael and we wish you the best of luck!

Ron · Married on 05/07/2017

Absolutely magical venue for a truly unique rustic, but elegant wedding! The facilities are both gorgeous and functional. The Pavilion was a spectacular setting for the reception and both the Corn Crib Cottage and...especially...the new Treehouse provided fairly tale like accommodations for our wedding night. Paula & Michael were very pleasant to work with and the "preferred vendors" that we worked with were also very good. The only quibble I could make, would be regarding wedding planners. We were told that 80% of the couples who get married at Hope Glen Farms don't use one. Admittedly we were a bit of a unique situation given we planned our wedding in 12 weeks. But if we had to do it over again we would definitely use a wedding planner as even with the strong support provided, we invested a ton of time and effort. But the bottom line is that Hope Glen Farms is an incredible venue. We had a truly magical wedding there and our entire wedding party and all of our of guests had an absolutely blast. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Heather · Married on 10/11/2014

The venue was perfect and the easy to work with. We had guess who fell in love with the location and said they would consider driving the 6 hours to have their wedding there.

The venue was perfect for my rustic feel that I wanted. Micheal and Paula were absolutly wonderful to work with. They gave many options where i wanted all my stuff and had tables and chairs all set up for me. I had lots of stuff brought in and they were flexible with how it was set up and for tearing it down for the next wedding the following day. They also had many options withbug spray... i would recommend that bc we were going to do it and last minute with changed our mind after it had rained the day before the wedding. all of our guests loved the open space and the mood that it set!!! If i had to do it over ... i would be right back there!!!!