35 Reviews for Hope Glen Farm & Treehouse

Linens (3)
Pet Friendly (2)
Wireless Internet (2)
Shuttle (1)

The Hope Glen Farm was the first venue we looked at for our wedding and the last! We booked it a year and a half out because we wanted a fall wedding. We had a beautiful wedding. It rained like crazy on our wedding day but it didn’t matter! They made the decision in the morning to move our ceremony to the pavilion and honestly, I think I preferred it. It is such a gorgeous space with so much character that I was amazed with how beautiful it was! The staff is super friendly and helpful and we had zero problems!

Photo for Hope Glen Farm & Treehouse Review - Photo by Brian Bossany Photography
Profile Picture Erin, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Our wedding was literally a dream come true and a huge part of it was the venue and the help of Kathleen. We hired her as a day of coordinator and she took care of everything and more. This venue is perfect for a wedding. There is such a great flow from the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner and dance floor. I received so many compliments from people about how beautiful the space was. The help and the location were worth every penny we spent.

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Can not recommend this venue enough. The staff was absolutely amazing to work with and helped every step of the way to make sure wedding day went off without a hitch! The venue is beautiful and has content renovations, additions and upkeep. I love details and so does their staff... they do their absolute best to make sure everything is set up how you want it!

Profile Picture Britney, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michael and Paula Bushilla and their amazingly beautiful venue made my wife's childhood wedding fantasy a reality. Excellent in every way, and getting better every day.

Profile Picture Michael, 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Hope Glen was amazing! Hands down the best venue out! All of out guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been too.

Profile Picture Kayelynn , 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Pet Friendly, Wireless Internet

The place is the dream come true!!!! Very professional and knowledgeable. Michael, Paula and Katherine gave me, my husband and all of our guests incredible experience!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

We immediately fell in love with Hope Glen Farm! From the setting, to the venue, to the amazing people Michael and Paula are, we knew Hope Glen Farm was the place for our wedding. We were married on Good Friday (mid-April) knowing the weather could play a role in the ceremony. Regardless of the weather, we knew Michael, Paula, and the staff at Hope Glen would make sure everything went off without a hitch. Our ceremony was performed in the Pavillion with the dance held in the barn. Our guests were treated to a wonderful evening and we spent our first evening as husband and wife in the uniquely beautiful tree house. Hope Glen Farm is an amazing venue and operated by even more amazing people! Thank you so much, Michael and Paula for all your work to make Hope Glen such a wonderful place for us to begin our lives together!!

Profile Picture Todd, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is amazing, I cannot tell you how much. They'll do everything in their power to make sure your day is exactly how you dream. I was so carefree the entire day, giddy, bubbly and able to focus on what was most important to me. The guests all loved the venue and it's such an incredible experience being there is no awkward 15-60 minute drive because everything is right there! The people you work with are amazing and kind; professional and well experienced. And my personal favorite part was the new treehouse we spent the night of the wedding in. After a long wonderful day it's a perfect ending to the fairytale wedding.

Profile Picture User5116815, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I absolutely loved everything about Hope Glen and would highly recommend this venue. The owners are great to work with, the venue is gorgeous. Everything was what we expected and more . . . even in the rain.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Set Up, Covered Outdoor

Hope Glen Farm was an AMAZING venue for our special day! It was beautiful and perfect in every way. Michael and Paula were wonderful and Kathleen was very helpful with making sure our day went smoothly. All of our guests said it was the best wedding and reception they had ever been to. The layout of the ceremony site, dinner area (pavilion) and dancing area (barn) was perfectly spaced out. It was our dream wedding!

Profile Picture User5613271, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here. The owners are amazing and LOVED working with Kathleen. She was extremely helpful. The venue helped make for the most perfect day! We will never forget it. Our guests LOVED the venue and are still complementing us and talking about how fun our wedding here was!

Profile Picture User6735894, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is a fairytale ready to happen! And that's exactly how it felt! The barn owners were an amazing couple to work
with and exceeded all our expectations. They were warm and welcoming and the property had everything you could
possible desire for a wedding venue! They have so many special places and amenities to offer including a beautiful
brand new honeymoon suite. LOVE!

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/27/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was on July 3,2014. We could not have asked for a better venue. Michael and Paula were great to work with, very flexible, and always responded to any questions or phone calls. The property was pristine, and they constantly do improvements. In fact, two soon to be brides were so impressed they are using Hope Glen for their wedding. I would highly recommend Hope Glen to anyone who is looking for a barn/Farm wedding. Thank you Michael and Paula for making my daughter's wedding day, a day she will always remember

Profile Picture S, 7/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have heard from so many people that it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to, and I know that it's due to the venue! Thank you Michael and Paula for giving us such a wonderful day- hope glen farm was PERFECT!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michael and Paula were so great to work with. They have a gem of a location. You have to see it. Our guests raved about the venue...it was perfect! We couldn't have asked for a better place to begin our lives together!

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michael & Paula were great to work with! They have a beautiful property and I was lucky to have been able to have my wedding there.

Profile Picture User3586909, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was amazing and Michael & Pauls were helpful every step of the way!

Profile Picture carrie, 7/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Michael was great to work with and he certainly helped me rest easy knowing my invitations were in his hands. He helped me get the wording down and the font just right - I am very grateful to him for helping me out on such short notice and he gave us a GREAT price that we couldn't refuse.

Thanks Michael and we wish you the best of luck!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/26/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Absolutely magical venue for a truly unique rustic, but elegant wedding! The facilities are both gorgeous and functional. The Pavilion was a spectacular setting for the reception and both the Corn Crib Cottage and...especially...the new Treehouse provided fairly tale like accommodations for our wedding night. Paula & Michael were very pleasant to work with and the "preferred vendors" that we worked with were also very good. The only quibble I could make, would be regarding wedding planners. We were told that 80% of the couples who get married at Hope Glen Farms don't use one. Admittedly we were a bit of a unique situation given we planned our wedding in 12 weeks. But if we had to do it over again we would definitely use a wedding planner as even with the strong support provided, we invested a ton of time and effort. But the bottom line is that Hope Glen Farms is an incredible venue. We had a truly magical wedding there and our entire wedding party and all of our of guests had an absolutely blast. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Profile Picture Ron, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was perfect and the easy to work with. We had guess who fell in love with the location and said they would consider driving the 6 hours to have their wedding there.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was perfect for my rustic feel that I wanted. Micheal and Paula were absolutly wonderful to work with. They gave many options where i wanted all my stuff and had tables and chairs all set up for me. I had lots of stuff brought in and they were flexible with how it was set up and for tearing it down for the next wedding the following day. They also had many options withbug spray... i would recommend that bc we were going to do it and last minute with changed our mind after it had rained the day before the wedding. all of our guests loved the open space and the mood that it set!!! If i had to do it over ... i would be right back there!!!!

Profile Picture User3553314, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was a fabulous vendor, great to work with! Michael and Paula really throw their time, energy and heart into their business. It is so obvious that they care about each couple that comes through! They are also constantly making their venue a better place, and it is already an awesome and beautiful place to get married. Our wedding was so much fun, and there was very little that I needed to prepare as the bride as the venue includes the chairs, tables, many decorations, and A/V equipment as part of the rental price. And the venue workers set up all the furniture/tables exactly as you want them so everything is in place when you arrive on your wedding day. One of our guests said, "Every time I think about that wedding, I can't help but smile." Thanks Michael and Paula! God Bless!

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hope Glen Farm is a dream wedding venue! Our guests were blown away by the farm. The flexibility that Hope Glen offers is amazing with many striking options for ceremony, reception and cocktail hour sites plus a bonfire, too! The photo opportunities are endless. Being a new venue, we discussed the pros and cons of being one of the first weddings at Hope Glen. We were not dissapointed. Michael and Paula delivered on everything that they promised and then some. The improvements they made to the property were spot on. We would not hesitate to recommend Hope Glen for your outdoor wedding or reception.

Profile Picture Angie, 8/9/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

We're so glad we went with Hope Glen. The day was amazing and the place was beautiful. It's great that they include so many small details that other venues didn't seem to include when we were looking for places. We also followed most of their recommendations for vendors and glad we did! We did not like the security guard for several professional reasons but I know this isn't necessarily Hope Glen's fault. We truly have so many great reasons why we liked this venue that I can't write it all down.

Profile Picture Karine, 6/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens