Hope Glen Farm Reviews

61 Reviews for Hope Glen Farm

• Regina

Regina Dow · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Dream Do Come True and Hope Glen Farm

Having our wedding at Hope Glen was the best decision my husband I made! It was a dream day, and it makes me want to get married again. It was a perfect dream day and night in the ttreehouse. I appreciate every little detail of the venue.

Sent on 10/31/2020

Katie Kosmach · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Amazing! We have had so many compliments!

My husband and I got married here 9/12/2020. Everything about the venue was above and beyond our expectations! We’ve received so many compliments from guests on the layout of the venue and about how beautiful it was. It was great that it was open and spread out especially with the current Covid restrictions. We would choose Hope Glen Farm again in a heartbeat. (All photos by Emily Paulson Photography)

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • F

Hannah Galfre · Married on 10/25/2020

Amazing, beautiful venue

Hope Glen Farm is one of the most beautiful venues in Minnesota. The staff is literally AMAZING. If you are looking for a stress-free wedding, choose this place. Eryka was so easy to communicate with and was there whenever we needed her. Obviously, we are in the middle of a pandemic, but Hope Glen was SO accommodating as we had to reschedule our original May wedding to October. They had precautions in place that made myself and guests feel so comfortable. Being a COVID conscious bride, I needed that. They were constantly cleaning and had sanitizer EVERYWHERE. I have been to a few weddings this season and no one was as prepared and clean as Hope Glen. THANK YOU. Our friends and family are still raving about how amazing it was. Also, the treehouse…SO COOL. I wish we could live there LOL. Thank you again Hope Glen!!! You made our day so much more amazing and special!

Sent on 11/02/2020
  • Cassaundra

Cassaundra Bruggemann · Married on 10/11/2020

Absolute Fairytale

I fell in love with the Hope Glen Farm before I had even met my husband.... it has been a dream of mine to get married at the farm since I laid eyes on it! My husband and I got married on Sunday and it was an absolute fairytale! It was better than I could have imagined. Every single detail of them Farm is unique and special. I’ve been getting messages every day since our wedding saying that it was the best wedding our guests have ever been to! I love that everything happens in one location, your guests do not have to drive to several locations to spend your special day with you! We felt like royalty sleeping in the treehouse! The best money I spent was hiring Eryka as our wedding coordinator! She made the day so perfect and helped with EVERYTHING! If I had one piece of advice, buy the wedding bliss package! You will not regret it! It was the best decision I made other than booking the Hope Glen Farm for our venue and marrying my husband!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Jamie Poke · Married on 09/06/2020

Beautiful amazing venue!

We got married at Hope Glen on September 6, 2020 and it exceeded everything we had dreamed of and imagined for our day! My husband and I fell in love with this venue the moment we stepped foot on the property and it got better from there. Paula and Michael are amazing and Eryka is truly the one who makes your day beautiful, smooth and stress free, she is your go to gal! Our guests spoke highly of the beauty of Hope Glen but also how there was such a flow to the day. Even with COVID going on you had no idea because the staff worked so hard to keep things clean and guests safe and honestly it all went amazing! We loved how each part of our day took place in a new setting of the venue which truly gave guests an amazing experience and is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Our pictures turned out amazing with many places for background choices and I just can’t say enough about the ceremony location-wow! Then to top off the amazing day we had ending it in the tree house was perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Kathrine

Kathrine Rose Kilmer · Married on 08/29/2020

Best day ever!

The venue was beyond beautiful and versatile. They was so much to see and do and every part of it was made to look magical. The staff was very proactive and accommodating when it came to covid regulations. My husband and I spent our wedding night in the treehouse and it was heavenly. The jacuzzi was just what we needed after dancing the whole night together. It was such a relaxing atmosphere, we didn’t want to leaves .

Sent on 10/25/2020

Danielle Plumley · Married on 08/16/2020

Perfect Venue

Everything was perfect! We cannot say enough good things about Hope Glen. They were wonderful to work with and there isn’t one thing u would change about the beautiful venue. Every one of our guests raved about it. Thank you Hope Glen for helping create my perfect dream wedding ❤️

Sent on 10/31/2020

Annie Bell · Married on 07/04/2020

Exceeded all expectations

My husband and I had the first wedding of the 2019 season at Hope Glen Farm (4/19/19). Our wedding day was hands down the best day of our lives. The venue was amazing because you could decorate as much or as little as you want and is still down right gorgeous. Initially we thought we could plan and run the whole day ourselves (with help from family), but we ended up hiring Eryka with her Bridal Bliss day of coordination package...my only regret was taking so long to finally make the decision to hire her! She did an amazing job decorating, keeping us on schedule, and packing up afterwards. This package also gave us access to the venue's inventory of decoration which took a lot of stress and hauling out of our big day. Furthermore, I could count on her to be the bossy one in regards to the timeline and flow and not worry about being the "bridezilla". Thankfully, she saved the day when we almost missed our sunset photos due to extra unplanned speeches during the dinner. I had a handful of guests rave that it's been the best wedding and venue they've every attended! They were pleased with the atmosphere, clean bathrooms, and everyone loved the tree house tour!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Nina

Nina Bejany · Married on 01/07/2020

Outstanding!

Outstanding venue! I'm so glad we chose Hope Glen to be our wedding venue. We had such an amazing time and all of our friends and family loved the space. We keep hearing about how great our wedding was months after the fact and it's all thanks to this amazing venue. The treehouse was a dream come true! Highly recommend!

Annette Bejany · Married on 01/07/2020

Beautiful venue with excellent management

I went with my daughter to meet with Eryka, the event coordinator at Hope Glen. She gave us a tour of their beautiful grounds and went through every detail in a professional manner. The owners and all the staff we met with were extremely hospitable and helpful. The venue itself is amazing- it's beautiful, spacious and clean. There are many ways for the guests to enjoy themselves whether dancing, roasting s'mores, playing outdoor games or just relaxing around the bar. On the day of the wedding, everything came together perfectly. Many of the guests commented that it was the best wedding reception they'd ever attended.

Natalie Jonas · Married on 08/23/2019

Hope Glen blew us away with a perfect wedding day.

We were blown away by this venue from the very beginning when we first booked with them. It checked all our boxes of what we were looking for. They were so organized and went above and beyond to ease any wedding stressors. We felt every penny was worth it. Starting with all the planning and coordinating that happens months before to the day of. There are so many thought out details-from the bridal suites, ceremony, and dining that made things so much easy. The tree house we got to stay in was unreal. More upgrades we weren’t expecting were done that were an extra surprise. The owners care so much about making sure that every person booked with them is satisfied. So many guests complimented the venue and set up. I would truly recommend this venue to anyone getting married.

• Betsy

Betsy Quinn · Married on 08/17/2019

Gorgeous Venue

Words cannot even describe how beautiful Hope Glen Farm was for our wedding. The owners are extremely helpful and try to make the perfect experience for all of their couples. It was incredibly convenient to have the ceremony and reception all right there. Our guests kept complimenting us on the beauty and ease of it. Not to mention staying in the treehouse was a dream come true.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn Heise · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing venue!

I am the bride and absolutely loved everything about this venue. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful in making sure my fiancé and I were prepared for our wedding day. Eryka provided us with a list of preferred vendors which was so helpful as we ended up using some of them and what a difference it makes to have vendors who collaborate and know what the venue is like. The venue itself is stunning: it's lush and green, has so many places for photo ops, and far enough away from the highway/Cities that you can't really hear traffic. In addition, the venue is really inclusive! You get long wooden dining tables, chiavari chairs, cute signs, and blackboard doors just to name a few of the things that come with booking them. I hardly had to buy other decorations/rent items! 100% I would totally recommend anyone to use Hope Glen as their venue.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Tony

Tony and Jeanne Abbott · Married on 07/13/2019

Hope Glen has everything anyone would desire in a wedding venue

Hope Glen Farms was a perfect venue for a wedding with a down to earth, homey and yet elegant setting for our son’s wedding reception. Paula and Michael bent over backwards to accommodate our every need and want. Our guests were wowed at not only the unique setting of the venue, but the fun activities we were able to host due to the many and varied spaces of the reception areas both indoors and out. We have hosted several receptions at different lovely venues, but by far we received the most compliments on this venue and especially in how much the guests enjoyed themselves touring the grounds and tree house, dancing, playing games and visiting with people at the wedding reception... not least of all of course my son and daughter in law.

• Sydney

Sydney Henderson · Married on 06/21/2019

Sydney Henderson

I just got married at Hope Glen Farm this past weekend and it was hands down the best day of my life - and not just because I got to marry my best friend but because this venue and the people who work there (Eryka and her team) worked so hard to make it so perfect! They worked to make sure everything went without a hitch, and if something did I never heard of it so I greatly appreciated that! With that, hiring Eryka to coordinate the day of (and btw she helps a lot more than just the day of) was the best decision I ever made, she is so incredible and I do not know how I would've done 99% of this wedding without her. The day was so incredibly amazing it was like a fairytale and I am so glad I went with Hope Glen Farm. I cannot tell you how many people came up to me and told me how incredible it was and how they also wanted to have their wedding at Hope Glen Farm! If you want to have a fairytale like venue with amazing people to work with book here, I promise you that you will not regret it! :)

Sent on 06/25/2019

Alyssa Whetstone · Married on 06/16/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience at Hope Glen Farm! From the owners to the venue and everything in between, we were well taken care of. We got married on June 16th, 2019. My favorite part was just the feel, beautiful but still comfortable, and rustic but elegant. Highly recommend!

Josie Boie · Married on 06/10/2019

Wonderful Venue

We had our wedding at Hope Glen farm back in June 2019! To say it was our dream wedding was an understatement. The venue provided everything we could have hoped for and more. It brings a smile to our face every time we think our of our wedding day. The hardworking staff took what could have been a very stressful process and made it easy. The treehouse suite was the cherry on top. We are excited to stay at Hope Glen farms for an anniversary in the future.

• Amanda

Amanda Kile · Married on 10/07/2018

Truly thee BEST day or our lives, thanks to them!

Hope Glen was actually the very first wedding venue my now husband and I looked at, needless to say we fell in love immediately and left there with a wedding date set! Michael and Paula the owners at Hope Glen are some of the sweetest people we have ever met, and have had the privilege of getting to know. They are constantly working on the grounds and updating to cater to everyones needs/wants, even their goats :) We got lucky enough to meet Eryka their personal day of coordinator shortly after they hired her. She is a MUST. I have never met someone with such a passion for weddings and making sure she takes care of everything you could possibly need leading up to your special day as well as thee entire day of. Not to mention how many decorations she has brought in that you can use and she will set up however you would like! They basically have their own little Hobby Lobby with the amount of stuff they have for you to choose from! Our wedding day 10/7/18 was everything I have dreamed about and more. I look back at pictures and am still blown away by the detail and beauty this venue entails. All of our guests were speechless and in awe, I can't even begin to count thee amount of complements we have received days and now weeks since our perfect day. The Treehouse Suit was such a special way to end the night as finally husband and wife, it is such a cozy place to relax after many months of planning and a long wedding weekend! We plan on returning to the treehouse for anniversaries to come or even just little get aways. I can't imagine not having our wedding at Hope Glen and wouldn't have changed a single thing. We are beyond Thankful for Michael, Paula, Eryka and all of their preferred vendors! If we could go back and relive our wedding day, we would do it a million times over!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Nancy · Married on 09/14/2018

Perfect,.......In one word, PERFECT. our family can sum up our experience at Hope Glen Historic Farm! This venue is world-class and Eryka is a professional in every sense of the word!. Michael and Paula are charming and care about their clients as if they are are their own children getting married. Our daughter, initially, wanted a small wedding, but after seeing Hope Glen was convinced she needed to "fill the place" with guests! We had 215 guests seated very comfortably for dinner and all came for the beautiful outdoor ceremony and stayed until the end of the dance. Everyone raved about the setting, ambiance, and service! We highly recommend this venue with all it'swonderful amenities!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Dominique · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I pushed our wedding date in order to lock in our wedding at Hope Glen. We live in California but knew this was the place. We kicked it off with Paula and Michael, who could not be more lovely, professional, enthusiastic and responsive. From there we worked with their former planner, Kathy and in the weeks leading up to our wedding we worked with Eryka, their new coordinator. Our wedding was the most magical day and that wouldn't be possible without the team at Hope Glen. The property is beautiful and having the ceremony and reception/dance all in one place made it feel intimate yet grand. We took advantage of the vendors who they trust and have worked there which made all the difference. The value is unbeatable and planning this from California was a breeze! Eryka went above and beyond, and kicked into nurse mode when my little one fell down and scraped his head. Even if you don't live in the Minnesota area but are looking for a rustic chic wedding that you will not forget, please go to Hope Glen and do it fast!! They get booked quickly. Photos from our wedding to follow!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/04/2018

Hope Glen is an amazing venue that your guests will love! We were married in early May and the weather was gorgeous, the pavilion was romantic, and our guests could not stop raving about the venue and dreamy treehouse. Michael and Paula are also so authentic and thoughtful. They truly care about you as a couple and want to make your day as magical as possible. Eryka was also fantastic as a day of coordinator. She made our day so easy and she is incredibly hard working. You will not regret having your wedding at Hope Glen!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Erin · Married on 10/14/2017

The Hope Glen Farm was the first venue we looked at for our wedding and the last! We booked it a year and a half out because we wanted a fall wedding. We had a beautiful wedding. It rained like crazy on our wedding day but it didn’t matter! They made the decision in the morning to move our ceremony to the pavilion and honestly, I think I preferred it. It is such a gorgeous space with so much character that I was amazed with how beautiful it was! The staff is super friendly and helpful and we had zero problems!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Morgan · Married on 07/03/2017

Our wedding was literally a dream come true and a huge part of it was the venue and the help of Kathleen. We hired her as a day of coordinator and she took care of everything and more. This venue is perfect for a wedding. There is such a great flow from the ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner and dance floor. I received so many compliments from people about how beautiful the space was. The help and the location were worth every penny we spent.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Britney · Married on 06/11/2017

Can not recommend this venue enough. The staff was absolutely amazing to work with and helped every step of the way to make sure wedding day went off without a hitch! The venue is beautiful and has content renovations, additions and upkeep. I love details and so does their staff... they do their absolute best to make sure everything is set up how you want it!

Sent on 08/03/2017