15 Reviews for Honeysuckle Events

Civil (2)
Destination (2)
Eco-Friendly (2)
15 Honeysuckle Events Reviews

I’ll sum it up for you. My wedding wouldn’t have been as wonderful, on time, organized, and beautiful without Rebecca. I highly recommend her to whoever is looking for their perfect day without ANY stress. She thought of everything I would need and then some!

Profile Picture Callie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I even start with Rebecca?! She was absolutely amazing. I can honestly say that I had my dream wedding, and I have to say a huge part was due to having her by my side. Rebecca was not only our day of coordinator, but she helped to create a vision board when we first started the planning process, which aided in creating a stunning wedding. She was always there for advice when needed, as well as much needed guidance when we felt "stuck." The timeline she created for the day of the wedding was loved by all of my vendors. They were appreciative of her efficiency, as was I. I could not imagine my wedding going any better, and I am truly thankful we decided to hire Rebecca.

Profile Picture Claire, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do I begin to rave about Rebecca and her team? I would give her 20 stars if I could. I would 100% recommend her services to any bride in need of a wedding planner! Not only was she flawless the day of, but she assisted for 6 months leading up to the big day. From vendor recommendations to budgeting to linen colors, Rebecca was there every step of the way. Every detail of the wedding was perfectly planned and it would not have been nearly as wonderful without her and her dedicated team. THANK YOU Rebecca and Honeysuckle Events for the best night of my life.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

As a mother of the bride, I needed help and I can't tell you how wonderful Rebecca is. She was a dream come through for us. She was with us through all of the planning stages of my daughter's wedding. He attention to detail is amazing. She was always there in times of stress and relieved us of most of it. Rebecca is an amazing event planner and you will not be disappointed with her services. Thank you, Rebecca for helping my daughter achieve the wedding of her dreams.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We are so incredibly grateful for Rebecca and have so much to thank her for personally. In all the hesitation around hiring a planner and no clear vision for our wedding, Rebecca Hoeckele was the best decision we made by far! The only thing I knew at the moment we decided to hire Rebecca was our free time was very limited, we had zero knowledge of the wedding planning space and I lacked a full blown Pinterest board detailing my every wedding desire. With roughly 6 months to pull it all together and attempt to keep our sanity intact, we needed to act fast! We quickly recognized that we didn't know what we didn't know so we would need someone that was up to the challenge, responsive to our many questions yet accommodating to our busy work schedules. Ultimately we needed someone that would be able to hold our hand and guide the many decisions we were soon to make. As much as I hated to admit it, we needed as much help as one could offer and for all these reasons the full planning package made the most sense logistically and financially! Oh boy, if we knew then what we know now, we would have hired Rebecca immediately following our engagement! Rebecca proved to be worth so much more than the minimal fee she charged for ALL that she really does!

Rebecca’s knowledge of this space and the industry, her creativity, patience, professionalism, her ability to take an idea and turn it into a beautiful vision (and ultimately the perfect wedding day), her undeniable talent, kind-heartedness & friendship ... these are just a few of the many things we love about Rebecca! We can never thank you enough for all you did to make our wedding day exactly what we hoped for and more! Thanks to you, we will always cherish the beautiful memories of such a special day and continue this life together with the friend we gained through it all.

- The Thompsons

Profile Picture Reed, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Rebecca's sensitivity and artistic eye marry magically with her attention to detail and keen vision of the big picture. Her actions speak for themselves, so Iet me give you an example of how she takes the time to fully understand her clients:

I had talked to the florist on my own, and she'd shown me pictures of the flowers they could order. I gave her the okay and later described the vision in my head to Rebecca. The day before the wedding, Rebecca swung by the florist to pick up flowers for our rehearsal dinner. When she saw the bouquets ready to go for the next day, she realized the flowers the florist had received, although the same variety I'd been told would fit my vision, were much more red than deep pink. I know this seems like a small quibble, but the new shade distracted from the paper flowers that I'd hand-made for the bouquets. There was a lot of sentimental weight surrounding those paper flowers; they were my favorite thing to tell people about for our wedding, so Rebecca knew what they meant to me. She recognized the way the red flowers detracted from the paper flowers' significance immediately, and worked out a stunning alternative with the florist before it became my problem.

She presented the alternative to me for final approval, but because the problem was basically solved by the time it was brought to my attention, I didn't spend a second worrying. They say that there's one disaster and one miracle on every person's wedding day. Well, I know Rebecca was the miracle, but if there was a disaster, I never heard about it.

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Had to make an account here just to write this review.

Rebecca is amazing. She has a way of asking questions that makes her better at getting what you want than you are. Once she figured out how to implement all our half-baked ideas in a way that made sense not just thematically but logistically, she took the tone and elements we'd created and suggested tweaks we’d never have thought of.

She really offers a unique service! Going into our wedding, for example, we knew we needed a DJ, so we searched for and found one that matched our requirements in ability and price. Pretty straightforward. But Rebecca provided services I didn't even know we needed until she was there solving problems and elevating every single element of our wedding.

Her creative guidance, combined with her ability to distill your own voice and ideas in a way you don't yet realize is possible, is like nothing I’ve ever seen. Do yourself a favor and find out what she can do for you!

Profile Picture Chase, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My wife and I are creative people, we had a pretty good idea of the things we wanted to incorporate into our wedding, and we had plenty of volunteers to help with the work itself. We were so sure we could handle it that when my mom talked my then-fiancée into hiring a planner, I was also sure that it would be a waste of money and effort.

I could not have been more wrong. Without a doubt, it was the smartest money we spent.

We hit so many bumps in the road that, in hindsight, I don't know what we would have done without Rebecca. With her at our side, wrangling all of the meetings, tours, tastings and payments was a breeze. She introduced us to a venue that met all our requirements and — after we'd fallen in love with it but thought we’d have to pass because of the cost — found a deal (50% off!) that made it a reality. And when we decided at the last minute that we wanted to do pies for our dessert, she located an adorable pastry shop 10 minutes away from our venue AND talked them into delivering the pies, which they don't normally do. She worked easily with all our vendors, bringing everything together more seamlessly than I thought was possible. Finally, the timeline – which was more complex than I thought a document could be – ended up being a walk in the park on our end. Once we approved it, we never gave it another thought.

With every single decision, we just had to show up and tell her whether or not we liked something, and she created a wedding out of it. Thanks, Rebecca — you gave us an amazing day!

Profile Picture Lawrence, 9/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Working with Rebecca was amazing! We had so much chemistry--talking to her about my wedding ideas was like talking to an old family friend. She was excited about my ideas, yet had the experience and insight to turn the ideas into reality. I felt like she really cared about me as a person, cared about my then-fiance and I as a couple, and was invested in giving us treasured memories of our special day. With her at the helm, I was able to relax and enjoy the ride. The BEST thing that happened to me during the planning process was my future mother-in-law bringing Rebecca's skills to my attention!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/22/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

When we began planning our wedding, we wanted to do everything on our own so everything would have our personal touch. We were convinced that nobody else would be able to see our vision or understand what we wanted. We didn’t want a run of the mill wedding. A few months before our wedding I started losing sleep thinking about all of the details.
By the end of our first meeting, with Rebecca we were convinced that she not only saw our vision, but also would be able to help us make it happen. She offered suggestions and encouragement without ever leading us away from our original ideas. She and her team were creative and enthusiastic and always took a moment to make us smile when we got stressed.

We couldn’t have done it without her!

Profile Picture Nicki, 7/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Wow! Is there anything about our wedding that Rebecca and her team at Honeysuckle Events *didn't* make better, or easier?

We had LOTS of volunteer help (probably too much!) — an aunt on the West Coast who wanted to do all the flowers, a family friend determined to make the cake, a cousin excited to try out his new DJ rig, two dozen friends and family members ready to help decorate the sanctuary for the ceremony and the tent for the reception, moms preparing all the food for the rehearsal dinner …

It could have been absolute chaos if Rebecca hadn't anticipated potential problems AND smoothed out the wrinkles so gently and tactfully that she ended the weekend with 30 new friends. She found a local floral wholesaler and worked with us to finalize our flower selections, helped transport the as-yet-unassembled cake layers, kept our volunteer “decorators” moving in the same direction, peeled my mom off the ceiling more than once, and reined in the DJ when his enthusiasm for the Cupid Shuffle threatened our caterer’s timeline.

We never could have brought ourselves to refuse all the loving offers from family and friends. But we’re so very grateful for Rebecca’s talents in shaping and guiding all that enthusiasm into a beautiful and stress-free day.

Profile Picture User6828603, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Religious

On the day of our wedding, Rebecca and her team flawlessly brought our dreams to life, creating a magical outdoor reception space that honored our families of origin as well as the life we were creating together. They incorporated my grandmother’s antique table as the cake table in our outdoor reception space, something I never would have thought to do, and created an amazing display of family photos in our “family tree,” truly a highlight of the evening for all attending.

Rebecca and her team took complete charge of all of the vendor activities, coordinating and running interference whenever there was a concern. We were able to completely enjoy our day without ever thinking about what was next on the schedule; we were simply whisked from one part of the day to the next.

Looking back, we would never have been able to have such a beautiful wedding without Rebecca and the team. They are truly an amazing and talented group of people. I have recommended them to several friends, and every one of them has been pleased with their personal touch and professional approach.

Profile Picture T, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

We got married on a shoestring budget, and had a family friend who agreed to do all the day-of coordination, but the splurge that was most worth it was hiring Rebecca for the event design portion. She was the most supportive person I talked to throughout the planning process. She's so genuinely kind and open! We're a quirky, off-beat sort of couple, so there were a few times that I approached a wedding vendor sort of apologetically, saying "I know this is kinda weird but this is the sort of thing we'd like" ... well, not once after talking to Honeysuckle Events did I feel the need to do that! Honestly, seeing the way she brought our vision together into something so beautiful and cohesive gave me so much confidence! I would make recommending Honeysuckle Events to people my full-time job, if I could. Working with Rebecca is money extremely well-spent.

Profile Picture User6878030, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Event Design, Civil, Eco-Friendly, Ceremony

Rebecca Hoeckele and her team truly saved the day when my wife and I got married. Having experience in the catering business, and the art of throwing large parties, my wife and I thought that we could handle the planning and execution of our wedding – for 220 of our closest family and friends – on our own; and that it would not really be a big deal. Well, that fanciful notion was thrown out the window early in the planning process. We determined very quickly that there was no way we could either enjoy the several month period of engagement before the wedding, or the wedding day and reception that followed, if we did not have some help. We really did not want to tear our hair out planning with vendors, or spend our own special day orchestrating details and solving problems, when somebody else could help us do that. So, we contacted Rebecca for help. That was the best decision we made during the entire planning process.

Our wedding day was perfect; the team worked from early morning to late at night to make the event perfect for our guests and us. Rebecca very efficiently and pleasantly solved several unexpected personnel problems with our wedding party before the ceremony, and the reception flowed seamlessly and without a hitch, despite the torrential rain. We honestly could not have done it, and sincerely would not have been able to enjoy it, if we had not had Rebecca and her team orchestrating our day, and personally assisting us when we needed it. Our thanks and extreme gratitude goes out to Rebecca and her team.

Profile Picture User6674667, 2+ years ago, 1 Review