HoneyFitz Events Reviews

HoneyFitz Events 1
HoneyFitz Events 2

Bahar N · Married on 08/17/2019

Honeyfitz is the BEST!

Jenn, Susan & their team were incredible from start to end. I was referred to Honeyfitz by a friend and reached out to Jenn, who is the best! I told her my vision for my wedding and she helped figure out details with me and venues that may fit that theme. Throughout the year-long process, Jenn was always there to help, gave input when needed (especially for someone like me who is so indecisive), and was overall very professional, responsive, flexible and thorough. On the day of, Jenn, Susan & their team were outstanding. My wedding was so organized and everything was on time and flowed perfectly. Most people gave us feedback that it was the best and smoothest wedding they had ever been to. They also made all the decorations I got look so much better than I could have ever imagined! The vendors they recommended exceeded our expectations and really we couldn’t have asked for a better day. We are so thankful to honeyfitz and are so happy we hired them. It goes to show the importance of experience when hiring. Honeyfitz nailed it.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Anna · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing wedding planners!

HoneyFitz did an amazing job planning my wedding! We invited nearly 450 people, which was extremely overwhelming at times. They recommended amazing vendors and helped organize the process, which made planning so much easier. Day of they were total rock stars and made the day run smoothly from early afternoon until 2a when the night ended. I couldn't have done it without them!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Betsy · Married on 06/01/2019

HoneyFitz Events is a Must Hire! Amazing!

I got married in June 2019, and we hired Susan from HoneyFitz Events as our wedding coordinator. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and flawless. We most definitely owe the flawless part to Susan who thought of and coordinated every detail down to the minute with all of our vendors, without ever making us feel pressured. We even felt a bit guilty because we thought we should be doing more. She answered every one of our millions of questions with the utmost patience and joy. She was always available and had a wealth of wedding knowledge stored in her head, eager to share with us. Looking back at the wedding (which most people gave us feedback stating that it was the best and smoothest wedding they had ever been to), I am stunned to think we even entertained the idea that we could handle the logistics without a wedding coordinator, and am SO grateful that a friend gave us Susan's name as the one to choose. Also, her pricing is extremely affordable for how much service you end up getting. We hit the wedding jackpot with Susan. Hiring Susan was the best wedding decision we made, and I am humbled to say we could not have done any of this without her! Thank you to HoneyFitz Events. You enabled us to have such beautiful memories.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Planner Review · Married on 04/07/2019

wedding coordination

Jenn was entirely professional, comprehensive, thorough, flexible and supportive--one of the best vendor decisions!!!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Eunice

Eunice Chung · Married on 03/24/2019

Five Stars!

Jenn from Honeyfitz is amazing! She is extremely quick to respond and always available to answer any questions and/or give advice (even in the latest hours)! She uses her expertise to give direction, makes recommendations, and even gives tips throughout the entire process. Thanks to Jenn and her team, we had a smooth seamless wedding and we were able to enjoy our own party. We seriously didn't have to worry about a thing! What made Honeyfitz even better is the day after the wedding, she sent us a follow-up email with all the things she organized and left behind from the event so that we don't forget to take home. Her attention to detail is impeccable. It was such a pleasure working with her throughout this journey and would definitely recommend working with Honeyfitz.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Kam · Married on 02/02/2019

Absolutely Definitely Surely 100% recommend HoneyFitz Events

HoneyFitz Event is amazing! Susan is super funny, smart, organized, professional, creative and she definitely has her s**t together! Her whole team is fantastic. I want to get married again just so I can work with them! Seriously, your wedding is in good hands if you choose HoneyFitz Event! I am telling you, stop looking, this is it!!!

HoneyFitz Events 3
    Sent on 05/10/2019

Helah Ben-David · Married on 11/21/2018

The best team!

HoneyFitz Events are an amazing team! My wedding was just perfect and the coordination was on point. They worked so hard all day and took care of everything.. from the decor to the lighting, to fixing my dress (multiple times), to coordinating with my vendors..... the list is never ending. From the moment I spoke with them on the phone I just had such a wonderful experience. my wedding day was beyond perfect and cant thank them enough!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/19/2018

My Favorite Vendor

Hiring Jenn at HoneyFitz for planning services was the best decision we made in all our wedding planning. We found her and Susan based on a recommendation from another vendor and are so glad we did! We were planning from New York, and one of my criteria for our vendors was that they be accessible via email. Jenn was truly a star - even 6+ months out, she would get back to me with thoughtful answers to my questions within a few hours 95% of the time. If it had something I wanted to discuss, she made time to hop on the phone with me. She had terrific and insightful vendor recommendations, great tips for managing time/stress/tasks, and AMAZING day-of coordination skills - she kept stressful details off my plate so we could really enjoy the moment. And everything went off without a hitch! She and Susan run a tight ship and I'd trust them with wedding planning again and again. Plus, it's an amazing value based on the wonderful services they provide. They're the best! Hire them!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Tracey · Married on 09/02/2018

Couldn't imagine our wedding without Jenn from HoneyFitz and her team! The process leading up to the wedding was professional and meaningful. On the big day, I was at ease knowing they had everything under control - from big timeline dependencies to little decor details. I would recommend HoneyFitz to all brides, especially those who may be a bit of a perfectionist. Thank you for all you did!

HoneyFitz Events 4
    Sent on 09/17/2018

Max Farrar · Married on 08/18/2018

The best! Sweetest girls and our wedding day was stress free!

We had a home wedding so we decided to hire planners, as there’s a lot of things to sort out. Jenn and Susan were so sweet, efficient, and accommodating. Our wedding day was honestly perfect, and we have them to thank for that. There was one vendor who messed up on the day of, but the girls handled it so smoothly, nobody even knew there was an issue until we caught up the day after. We highly recommend HoneyFitz for a stress-free, beautiful wedding! :)

Sent on 01/11/2019

Maria · Married on 07/28/2018

I almost never write reviews, but for this team I absolutely had to share our wonderful experience because we couldn't imagine the wedding process without them. HoneyFitz Events put together the wedding of our dreams and are the most professional, organized and lovely team to work with! We worked with Susan and Jenn from the beginning to help plan our wedding and they are the reason why our vision came to life and it was the most PERFECT night of our dreams!

We've heard from so many people how daunting the wedding planning can be and how it's such a stressful experience. We had the complete OPPOSITE experience all because of Susan and Jenn. We primarily worked with Susan throughout the year who kept us on track, organized and guided us throughout the process. She was always available for any questions we had and would follow up if we were behind! She kept us ahead of schedule to when the week of our wedding rolled around, we were able to enjoy our time with family and friends that traveled all the way to celebrate with us. Everyone kept saying how calm we looked and it was because we weren't worried about the small details anymore (thanks to Susan!)!

That takes us to our wedding day. The second we saw Susan that morning she put everyone at ease, even my mom! As the day picked up and things got a bit busier, Susan was always calm and completely on it. There were a lot of moving parts in our wedding (2 locations, transportation, two different bands, etc.) and somehow Susan and her team managed all of it without a glitch. The day was perfect, the ballroom was perfect - everything was above and beyond anything we ever imagined! We are SO grateful for everything this team has done for us. Detail matters to them and making sure you feel like their only client matters to them too, and this showed every single time we met with them in the year. They put so much time and care into our wedding to make it perfect, and it was beyond perfect. Thank you ladies!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Alexa · Married on 07/14/2018

I feel incredibly lucky to have had Jenn and Susan as my wedding planners! These ladies have a wealth of experience and, from the moment I met them, I knew we were in good hands. Jenn and Susan are extremely trustworthy, detail-oriented, and well organized. They are also bright, cheerful, and funny. They somehow manage to feel like your dearest friends while, at the same time, remaining incredibly professional throughout the entire process. Jenn and Susan always made me feel like a priority by responding promptly to calls/emails/texts and answering all my questions, even when they were silly and even when I was asking them for the hundredth time. Ultimately, my wedding day was the absolute best day of my life and, thanks to Jenn and Susan, I felt entirely at ease and didn’t have to worry about a single thing. I love these ladies and wholeheartedly recommend Honeyfitz Events for all your wedding planning/coordinating needs!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Estelle · Married on 11/04/2017

Because of the expertise, caring, professionalism, and amazing efficiency of HoneyFitz Events, my daughter's wedding was pulled off without one hitch! I personally only worked with Susan, and she was "on it" from the beginning...stayed throughout the entire event and saw to it that everything was perfect. And perfect it was--we couldn't have had the beautiful wedding event that we did have without these planners. I HIGHLY recommend them and give them 100 gold stars! So grateful to have worked with them, and so grateful for all of their endless efforts.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Katharine · Married on 11/04/2017

HoneyFitz Events completely exceeded our expectations in every way. I was initially of the belief that we didn't need planners and that I could do everything myself (wrong!). I'm SO glad we hired them because they were, without a doubt, the main reason that our wedding day flowed so perfectly. Susan and Jen went above and beyond and were with us every step of the way, responding to emails in an extremely timely manner (always with a cheerful attitude), providing sound advice and insight into wedding industry standards, keeping us accountable and on top of all our outstanding to-do's, and just being an overall pleasure to work with on our wedding planning journey. Our wedding day was the most amazing day EVER; if there were any snafu's, we never knew about them because Susan and her team were so on top of everything! I would recommend HoneyFitz Events ten times over.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Kimi · Married on 10/15/2017

Susan and Jenn at HoneyFitz did an amazing job planning our wedding at Belmond El Encanto in Santa Barbara and we were so happy with the way everything turned out. They are on top of it from the beginning. They met with us multiple times throughout the wedding planning process to discuss our vision and all of the details in between from the ballroom layout to the linens and provided vendor recommendations. On the day of our wedding, they helped keep everyone calm and everything running smoothly according to the timeline. Our families, friends and Alex and I had a blast. It was a wonderful day!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/30/2017

Susan and Jennifer were fantastic! From the first moment we met them, they were great answering all of your questions (even the stupid ones) and were very organized with a helpful timeline and deadlines we needed to meet. The real value comes the day of when they quarterbacked the entire day to perfection. We couldn't have done it without them.

They are also proud USC Trojans, so would highly recommend if you're part of the Trojan Family as well! 5 starts all around!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Melanie · Married on 08/20/2017

Jenn and Susan were so professional and helpful - we knew from day 1 that we were in good hands! They went above-and-beyond. They were very responsive to our many emails throughout the planning process, and we were able to enjoy our wedding day without worry. We cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • X

Xochitl · Married on 07/30/2017

I realized I never reviewed our coordinators but after going to 3 weddings in a row (and being part of 2 of them), I realized just how grateful I was to have Honeyfitz as our coordinators and need to give them praise. I got married last July in Pasadena. Our wedding was flawless and the day flowed seamlessly. I saw some crazy things happen during these other weddings that definitely did not happen at ours!!! We are so thankful for their help! They even helped us with our rehearsal lunch last minute. We had a huge bridal party and some strong personalities and they handled everything. They are worth every penny.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Ali · Married on 07/22/2017

We are so happy that we used Honeyfitz Events for our wedding. Jen and Susan are professional, reliable, and so helpful. I felt comfortable emailing or calling them at anytime with any question I had. They have a lot of experience and gave a ton of support along the way. I highly recommend them for any event you have! Our wedding was exactly what we wanted thanks to them.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Maggie · Married on 06/24/2017

Jennifer and Susan acted as "day of" coordinators for our wedding this past June, but it more like "year of" - these two women went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect and run so smoothly. There were zero hiccups the day of the wedding and I accredit that all two these two women and their team. They took care of working with all of the vendors the day of the wedding so we were able to focus on the big event. We highly recommend HoneyFitz - they are highly organized and just lovely people.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Julianne · Married on 06/17/2017

From the minute we met Jennifer and Susan, we knew we could totally trust them! It's as though we found two sisters who were going to stay right by us the whole way through. Always calming our nerves, finding the best solutions for questions and concerns, and made us feel that we were in good hands. If you're thinking, "I can handle this on my own," just meet Jenn and Susan! Incredibly professional, they know how to find the best resources for your budget, and they are so much fun! I already want to throw another party just so I can work with them again!

Your engagement should be a time to celebrate and dream! I plan events for my own work and I'll say right now... they are the best! They are worth every penny and more. Don't think twice - you are in the best hands with Honeyfitz!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Erika · Married on 06/10/2017

The dynamic duo at Honeyfitz will transform your dream into reality in a personal and profesional way. They helped my plan our beach wedding in three months! No detail was overlooked. It was a pleasure working with them. I highly recommend them! ????????

Sent on 06/24/2017

Anna · Married on 05/13/2017

Bringing on Jennifer & Susan as our wedding coordinators was the BEST decision we made during our planning process, hands down.

They came in right when we needed them and blew us away on the actual wedding day, constantly two steps ahead of us anticipating every need and managing to hide any potential stressor so that we could flow right through our magical day without knowing there were any hiccups (which there were very few of to begin with thanks to them).

Not only were they incredibly professional the day of, but they got to know us super well before hand, constantly chatting and checking in with us, so it genuinely just felt like having two more super capable and dedicated friends at our party! In fact after the wedding the first thing we wanted to do was call them and debrief on everything... we weren't ready to let them go ;-)

We have already recommended them to all our friends and ` and can't thank them enough <3

Sent on 05/19/2017

Barbara · Married on 05/06/2017

Susan & Jenn were a joy to work with. Their attention to detail, sensitivity, calm presence, trouble-shooting skills and sincere care made the whole planning process effortless. We were all able to enjoy the celebration knowing everything was being taken care of perfectly. From the first meeting we had with them, we knew we were in good hands. They were so wonderful, we are now planning a wedding for our other son with them!

Sent on 06/15/2017

J · Married on 04/22/2017

It is a pleasure to write a review for HoneyFitz Events as the mother of the bride!
    Susan and Jenn are a great team and wonderful to work with. What impressed me the most, was their responsiveness to the many, many questions my daughter, her finace, and I had over all the months of planning the wedding. Responses to our questions were often immediate! They also were excellent in making sure the planning calendar stayed on schedule and their organization in coordinating all the vendors during the last month was impressive! On the day of, they made sure that everything was perfect. The wedding was gorgeous, and we haven't stopped getting compliments about all the details of this very special day. Susan was our main coordinator---she was amazing! Every statement above applies directly to her professionalism. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/30/2017