Honey Train Music Services Reviews

Honey Train Music Services 6
Honey Train Music Services 7

Joseph Lemieux · Married on 06/28/2019

Rocked The Boat!!

Honeytrain and it’s leader, Jay Fellito were a class act all-around. My wife and I had several changes, including the date of the wedding and the venue! Jay rolled with the changes and was supportive during the process. He was available and attentive to questions we had. Many of the formal business parts of the deal were available electronically. This made things easy and clear. As a fellow musician who has played weddings before, I understand the work that goes into the day. Jay and Honey Train were flexible with requests and allowed a couple guest appearances: my sister and band played our first dance and I was able to sing an acoustic song to my new wife following one of the breaks. Professional, talented, classy and reliable. Everything you could ask for from a band for the busy busy busy stressful crazy preparation and event. I highly recommend Honey Train without reservation! Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Field

Field Yates · Married on 06/22/2019

Fun, energetic and an all-out blast!

A wedding band can truly shape the course of the evening and Honey Train did exactly that at our wedding. Prior to the event shifting to the dance floor for good, they played a two-piece set at our ceremony, capturing the right tones for walking down the aisle. They then served as the emcee for the cocktail hour/dinner and toasts before jamming away for the night. They were fun, spirited, chose all the right songs at the right time. We would recommend Honey Train to any bride & groom to be!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Pam

Pam Newcombe · Married on 06/16/2019

Exceptonal Musicians & Fun

Talented, professional and flexible doesn't begin to describe this band. We hired them to do both the ceremony music and reception. Day of the wedding our outdoor ceremony had to be moved to an off site location and our friend/vocalist came down with laryngitis. Matt, our ceremony musician, didn't miss a beat (literally). He went from the original plan of playing the keyboard outside to jumping behind a grand piano and filling in with extra music for the 15 mins we were running behind, as well as, for the piece of music we were skipping. As stressful as all the last minute changes were I had complete confidence in their musical ability and wasn't disappointed The reception was beyond fun and, as others have said, the dance floor was packed from beginning to end. They do a great job reading the crowd and the energy in the room and playing music to draw people in. They are not just a fun band but exceptionally talented musicians!! They also did a great job working with the other vendors to make the evening flow. You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 05/10/2019

Great Night!

Honey Train did an AWESOME job at our Portland wedding. The dance sets were on point and so many guests commented on how much they enjoyed their performance. Jason was great to work with throughout and we very much appreciated his advice on how the night should flow. We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Minda

Minda De Medeiros · Married on 04/17/2019

Outstanding Music, Professional, Flexible, Fun!

Honey Train played at my son's wedding on 07.13.2019 and we could not be more pleased. The music was fantastic. Their play list is comprehensive and my son was able to request a play list that was unique, fun, appropriate and had something for all ages. The collaborated with the caterer, and were so easy to work with. The musicians were so talented and engaged. We had a jazz trio during the cocktail reception which was an excellent balance. Bet part of the evening was them inviting my son who plays guitar to join them for a Dave Matthews song. It was the highlight of the party and truly something we all will remember for years to come. People danced, sang and overall had a great time. Honey Train was a large contributor to the fun atmosphere. I highly recommend them for your event.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Maid of Honor for my sister’s wedding (11/3/18)

This band was amazing! I cannot recommend them enough. They were great at keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long as well as learning the songs for my sister’s first dance and the father son dance. They even came out onto the dance floor! Definitely go with them!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Liz · Married on 10/26/2018

All my guests loved them!

We booked with Honey Train (also known as the Buzz Band) after seeing them at a wedding band showcase the winter before our wedding. They did not disappoint! We ended up having them provide 2 musicians for our happy hour and then the full 8-piece band for the dinner/dancing portion of the evening. They have an enormous catalog of songs that span every genre and decade so they can really make everyone happy. Leading up to the big day we were in touch with the band leader to go over all of the details of our reception. We were instructed to provide a "must play" and "do not play" list ahead of the wedding to give them a sense of our taste in music and they really hit the mark. They also learned 2 additional songs per our request. They kept our friends and family on the dance floor all night. Multiple guests told me afterward that they loved the band and would want to book them for another event in the future. I really can't say enough good things about Honey Train - they were great!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Tracy · Married on 09/29/2018

Perfect band if you want a PARTY!

Honey Train is the best wedding band EVER. They played my sisters wedding a few years back and then just played mine on June 1. Jason (band leader) and his team are incredibly professional and keep the party going at all times. We didn't have an empty dance floor at ALL for the whole night and I truly believe it's because of them! They have a knack for reading the room and perfectly transitioning between songs to give the people what they want! They gave us an opportunity to provide must-play and don't play songs, but honestly you don't even need to waste time with that. We completely put our trust in them to do what they do best and they blew us away. Would highly recommend Honey Train if you want a high-energy, crowd pleasing band.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jamie · Married on 09/22/2018

This Band Is Amazing!!

We had a musical duo (piano and saxophone) for our ceremony, piano for cocktail hour and seven piece band for our reception at our wedding in Newport, RI in September. I cannot recommend this band enough. They not only have great vocals and instrumentation, but Joya makes a fantastic MC, the group dynamics are lively and they really know how to read a crowd and adjust their music accordingly. They have a wide range of music in their repertoire, and are really easy to work with. We had no trouble reaching the band for questions throughout the planning process, and they offered us some great suggestions to make our day special. For the ceremony, they were also in charge of the mics and as soon as there was a glitch with the lapelle mic on our officiant, they jumped to the rescue and brought in a back up mic so no one missed a minute. I am so thankful that we found them and was so excited to share them with our friends and family. Everyone raved about them and our dance floor was full all night!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Mike · Married on 09/15/2018

These guys were awesome from start to finish. They learned a few fun songs for us, were able to collaborate and jam with our cocktail hour band, and brought life to our dance party. So many of our guests had positive things to say about the band and the music and vibe they presented.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/14/2018

Everyone we speak to about our wedding asked how we found honey train! They blew us, and our guests away with their ability to play all genres of music. They learned three songs for us that made our wedding so special and unique to us. Jason was easy to work with from day one and Joya made sure everything flowed smoothly! I can’t say enough good things and would recommend them to anyone looking for a band!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jill M · Married on 09/08/2018

The BEST wedding band!

We had Honey Train play at our early September wedding on the Cape and they were unbelievable. From start to finish, we only have positive things to say. Their playlist was out of this world and they managed to include all of our music -- even some last minute add ins that I emailed in at 6 am the morning of the wedding! They had everyone of all ages on the dance floor! Their sound and talent/abilities were awesome. The band is extremely compassionate and we loved working with them on an individual level. I have been to TONS of weddings and I might be bias but I truly think they were the BEST wedding band I have ever heard. We look forward to hearing them play in Boston -- and hope to convince a few of our friends to have them play at their weddings in the future!!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kristen · Married on 09/01/2018

We hired Honey Train for our wedding at Old Sturbridge Village on September 1, 2018, and we could not have been more pleased with them through the entire process. They were recommended to me by a friend who saw them at another wedding. We went out to see them at a gig in Boston, and they were great, so we hired them right away. They are professional, reliable, caring, and did a fantastic job. As a musician myself, it was very important that we have a great band at our wedding, since most of our guests were professional musicians and choreographers. Everyone kept raving about how great Honey Train was, and the dance floor was filled the entire night! Even my 62 year old mother was on the dance floor the whole evening, and she never dances! They also played for our ceremony and cocktail hour, which were both beautifully done. Never once did I worry about a thing with them, and their choices in fun but tasteful music were perfect! I wish I could do it all over again because they were so much fun.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Allison Underwood · Married on 08/25/2018

They MADE our wedding

We can't say enough about Honey Train! Guests were dancing even before dinner started and didn't stop until they turned the power off. They were wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding and certainly delivered at the event. Highly recommended

Sent on 01/04/2019

Haley · Married on 08/18/2018

Had Honey Train for our 143 person wedding and they did an amazing job. We got so many compliments for the band and they played all the songs we were hoping that they would play! Additionally, they were good at keeping us on schedule with group photos, cake cutting, first dance, introductions, etc, which was great because it was so easy to lose track of time. They also provided mic services and iPod hook up and speakers for the ceremony and cocktail hour and everything went off well without a hitch. Thank you Honey Train! Choosing you to play at our wedding was the best choice we ever made!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Maggie · Married on 08/11/2018

Honey Train was AMAZING. We had a couple set backs at our wedding - some last minute rearranging due to rain and also a missing band stage, but Honey Train stepped up to the challenge and made sure we all had an absolutely amazing time. As the bride, I was probably supposed to mingle more, but I had such a hard time leaving the dance floor. They were professional and on top of all the announcements and organization, and they absolutely rocked the music. We have received so many compliments about our band from guests at the wedding - we couldn't recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Honey Train Music Services 12
    Honey Train Music Services 13
    Honey Train Music Services 14

Michael · Married on 08/11/2018

While the music was great as expected but the whole experience blew us away. Jason was so helpful in knowing exactly what questions to ask us in order to get answers we didn't know we needed. They were so accommodating with song selection and set the tempo for the entire event! Every stage of the planning was done with the utmost efficiency and in a very timely manner and this translated into the backbone for the best day of our lives. They provided our ideal music for the ceremony, the cocktail hour (jazz) and two great upbeat dance sets that got everyone's blood pumping!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Kenzie · Married on 07/28/2018

We are SO HAPPY we booked Honey Train for our wedding a couple weeks ago. We have been to a few weddings with bands and they have been one of the best. Guests were dancing all night long and we have heard from so many people that they had a blast. We spoke with the band over the phone several days before to iron out details and they put our minds at ease about the timeline for the night. They did an EXCEPTIONAL job at learning our first dance song. The only negative I can think of is that we didn’t mingle as much with our guests because we did not stop dancing all night!!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Kasey · Married on 07/22/2018

Honey Train is AMAZING! We had experienced Honey Train at our friend's wedding and had an absolute blast - the range of music, their skill for getting a crowd dancing, and their energy was certainly memorable. It was such an easy choice to work with them for our own wedding and they exceeded our expectations!

Jason was very responsive and helpful during the time leading up to the wedding and Joya was wonderful on the big day working with us to ensure every detail was correct. The dance floor was packed the entire night, everyone had nothing but great things to say about Honey Train. Every type of music you could imagine, they play with so much talent you enjoy the songs as much as the originals. We were so excited because we knew we did not have to give them a list of songs, we had trust in their ability to read the room and make the event a blast - and they did!! Such a pleasure to work with Honey Train, my husband and I would recommend this band with enthusiasm to everyone and we are so grateful to have had them at our wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Brian · Married on 06/23/2018

Without a doubt the best decision we made was booking Honey Train as our wedding band. We knew they were amazing from hearing them play a few times before but they still absolutely blew our expectations out of the water. They were so accommodating, willing to learn our first dance song and also play a song for my brides ceremony entry that they don’t nornally play. From the beginning they were so responsive and really took the stress out of planning leaving us at easy. Jason was so responsive during the planning process then Joya took the lead on our wedding night and made us feel so comfortable about the night. Their energy level was off the charts which kept the dance floor packed all night long. Their song selection was terrific, they played all the greatest hits of a wide variety of genres. All I can say is thank you Honey Train for making our night so special!! We look forward to seeing you perform again!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Honey Train Music Services's reply:

Hi Brian, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We had such a good time performing and entertaining at your wedding event, and it thrills us to hear that everybody enjoyed themselves thoroughly. We hope to see you out on the dance floor soon again! Thanks again, Honey Train Music Services

Simon · Married on 06/23/2018

Honey Train couldn't have provided a better experience for Whitney and I. They went above and beyond to ensure that our requests were met and our wedding music fit our preferred style. Dennis and his band have incredible energy, a wealth of musical talent and knowledge, and are dedicated to making your wedding great.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Alice · Married on 06/16/2018

Absolutely AMAZING! I cannot count the the number of people that raved about them at our wedding. Our dance floor was full the entire night and it was totally their amazing music and vibe. We had them play everything from classic rock to country to modern rap/hip hop and they were so good at them all. I will be honest that I wasn't sure if there was a band that could play everything we were hoping for, and we truly lucked out with Honeytrain! I would recommend them 1000% to any couple looking for a band that will not only be totally professional and fun, but keep your dance floor packed the entire night. Cannot thank them enough for the amazing time and am so looking forward to catching them live again in the future! - Alice & Jay

Sent on 07/24/2018

Meaghan · Married on 06/02/2018

Such a great decision, choosing Honey Train as our wedding band. I loved each of the singers' voices, and they kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2018

morgan · Married on 05/27/2018

Honey Train was awesome, full stop. they were accommodating when we asked them to learn a hawaiian song for our ceremony. they were great emcee's through out the reception. they had a great feel for the crowd and pacing of songs. many, many guests mentioned to us how great the band was. we really appreciate them and all they contributed to make our wedding day memorable.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Honey Train Music Services's reply:

Hi Morgan, and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the music services provided by Honey Train and that everybody had a good time. We always try to communicate as much as possible with each client to make sure that every event goes as smooth as honey! Thanks again, Honey Train Music Services.

Meri · Married on 05/26/2018

I had the most amazing experience working with the band. They accommodated so many of my requests, including learning our first dance song AND allowing me to take the stage with them to fulfill a childhood dream! I could not have asked for more in a wedding band and I whole-heartedly recommend them!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Honey Train Music Services's reply:

Hi Meri, we are so glad to hear that everybody enjoyed themselves at your wedding. We had an absolute blast getting to entertain at this event, and getting to rock out with you on the stage as well! We wish you all the best, and thank you again! Honey Train Music Services