103 Reviews for Honey Train Music Services

Sample Music (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
97 Honey Train Music Services Reviews

We are SO HAPPY we booked Honey Train for our wedding a couple weeks ago. We have been to a few weddings with bands and they have been one of the best. Guests were dancing all night long and we have heard from so many people that they had a blast. We spoke with the band over the phone several days before to iron out details and they put our minds at ease about the timeline for the night. They did an EXCEPTIONAL job at learning our first dance song. The only negative I can think of is that we didn’t mingle as much with our guests because we did not stop dancing all night!!!

Profile Picture Kenzie, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Honey Train is AMAZING! We had experienced Honey Train at our friend's wedding and had an absolute blast - the range of music, their skill for getting a crowd dancing, and their energy was certainly memorable. It was such an easy choice to work with them for our own wedding and they exceeded our expectations!

Jason was very responsive and helpful during the time leading up to the wedding and Joya was wonderful on the big day working with us to ensure every detail was correct. The dance floor was packed the entire night, everyone had nothing but great things to say about Honey Train. Every type of music you could imagine, they play with so much talent you enjoy the songs as much as the originals. We were so excited because we knew we did not have to give them a list of songs, we had trust in their ability to read the room and make the event a blast - and they did!! Such a pleasure to work with Honey Train, my husband and I would recommend this band with enthusiasm to everyone and we are so grateful to have had them at our wedding!

Profile Picture Kasey, 7/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Without a doubt the best decision we made was booking Honey Train as our wedding band. We knew they were amazing from hearing them play a few times before but they still absolutely blew our expectations out of the water. They were so accommodating, willing to learn our first dance song and also play a song for my brides ceremony entry that they don’t nornally play. From the beginning they were so responsive and really took the stress out of planning leaving us at easy. Jason was so responsive during the planning process then Joya took the lead on our wedding night and made us feel so comfortable about the night. Their energy level was off the charts which kept the dance floor packed all night long. Their song selection was terrific, they played all the greatest hits of a wide variety of genres. All I can say is thank you Honey Train for making our night so special!! We look forward to seeing you perform again!

Profile Picture Brian, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Honey Train couldn't have provided a better experience for Whitney and I. They went above and beyond to ensure that our requests were met and our wedding music fit our preferred style. Dennis and his band have incredible energy, a wealth of musical talent and knowledge, and are dedicated to making your wedding great.

Profile Picture Simon, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Absolutely AMAZING! I cannot count the the number of people that raved about them at our wedding. Our dance floor was full the entire night and it was totally their amazing music and vibe. We had them play everything from classic rock to country to modern rap/hip hop and they were so good at them all. I will be honest that I wasn't sure if there was a band that could play everything we were hoping for, and we truly lucked out with Honeytrain! I would recommend them 1000% to any couple looking for a band that will not only be totally professional and fun, but keep your dance floor packed the entire night. Cannot thank them enough for the amazing time and am so looking forward to catching them live again in the future! - Alice & Jay

Profile Picture Alice, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Such a great decision, choosing Honey Train as our wedding band. I loved each of the singers' voices, and they kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Honey Train was awesome, full stop. they were accommodating when we asked them to learn a hawaiian song for our ceremony. they were great emcee's through out the reception. they had a great feel for the crowd and pacing of songs. many, many guests mentioned to us how great the band was. we really appreciate them and all they contributed to make our wedding day memorable.

Profile Picture morgan, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I had the most amazing experience working with the band. They accommodated so many of my requests, including learning our first dance song AND allowing me to take the stage with them to fulfill a childhood dream! I could not have asked for more in a wedding band and I whole-heartedly recommend them!

Profile Picture Meri, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Honey Train was absolutely amazing and kept the party going all night! Every attendee commented on how great the band was! Thank you!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Honey Train was a BLAST! Not only was their performance absolutely excellent, but they were also so organized and helpful through the planning process. They listened to our feedback and played a perfect variety of songs as well as delighted everyone in the crowd by engaging guests out on the dance floor. We’ve received the most feedback and compliments on our music for the evening and completely recommend for others! 10/10!

Profile Picture Marissa, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Honey Train was incredible! Being a 7 piece band, they kept our guests dancing all night and played a great mix of music to appeal to all. They also did a great job playing the song for our first dance, which was not an easy one!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

The Buzz was such an amazing wedding band. Throughout the process, they were responsive to our questions, and flexible in our requests to learn a couple songs. They kept our dance floor full the entire night with great selections, and we received so many compliments from our guests, who said the Buzz were the best wedding band they had ever heard! We can't recommend the Buzz highly enough.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Reception, Willing to Travel

Having Honey Train at our wedding made the night exactly what I wanted it to be — a fun dance party! The band learned our first dance song (Perfect by Ed Sheeran), and did one of the most beautiful renditions of it I've heard to date! In addition, their dance set list was on point! My husband and I never even left the dance floor, and I'm still getting texts and phone calls about how amazing our band was! Aside from their innate musical talent, the band is also extremely professional and accommodating. We got married at a small, historical venue in Rhode Island, which poses its share of issues for ALL vendors, but nothing phased Honey Train :) Our wedding would not have been what it was without them. Thank YOU!!!

Profile Picture Mia, 12/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Willing to Travel

Honey train played at our wedding in Maine this past October. They were incredible, amazing music, such talented musicians. Even more so is they were so involved with the guests that they are still raving over them!! HIRE THIS BAND YOU WONT REGRET IT!!

Profile Picture Shawn, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The dance floor was packed from start to finish with Honey Train! Our guests have not stopped talking about how good and fun they were. And to top it off, at the end of the night, our venue just happened to have a piano and the keyboardist played the Piano Man by Billy Joel and had all of our guests surrounding him and singing along. It was an epic way to end such a special day! Thank you Honey Train!!

Profile Picture Roseann, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Honey Train was AMAZING!! They were so nice and great to work with. They made selecting all of the songs and getting a schedule together a breeze. So many of our guests came up to us and said they LOVED them and they were the best band they have heard. Their energy was so upbeat and they joined the crowd, which was so fun and their rendition of shout was unrivaled by any other band. Honey Train is the best choice.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Honey Train was absolutely amazing! Guests have continued to tell us how they are the best band they have ever heard at a wedding. From the initial booking to our wedding day, Honey Train and Hank agency staff were incredibly easy to work with and we knew we were in great hands ! Joya did an incredible job MCing and the band kept our guests dancing the entire night. We are so happy we booked Honey Train for our wedding and highly recommend checking them out for your own!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We used Honey Train for our wedding two weeks ago and they were absolutely fabulous. Planning a destination wedding, we chose them solely off reviews and YouTube videos and we’re so glad we did.
For the ceremony music, they played pre-selected songs from Spotify and every transition was seamless. For the ceremony audio, one attendee, who is a professional opera singer, mentioned how impressed she was with their adjustment of the mic volume depending on how loud the readers/officiant/bride/groom was projecting or how close they were to the mic. My family and I commented on how we didn't even notice, to which she said "that's because they did such a great job. You would have noticed if they hadn't done anything.”

For the reception, Honey Train was terrific. They had the perfect mix of songs to keep everyone on the dance floor and their voices were amazing. Joya was such a sweetheart and made sure to run through everyone’s name pronunciation and the order of events one more time as things kicked off, and Jason was great in our call the week before the wedding. To top things off, at our post-wedding brunch the following day, just about everyone we spoke with mentioned how fabulous they thought the band was.

We couldn’t recommend Honey Train more—thank you, thank you, thank you! - Leigh & Jeremy

Profile Picture Leigh, 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Honey Train was! From the beginning the team was responsive, answered all my questions, gave a very thorough song list for review and were just a joy to work with. We had our wedding at the Omni Parker House and I am not exaggerating when I say the dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT! Honey Train learned two songs for us, was flexible about playing certain songs but also did a phenomenal job of reading the crowd and playing music that kept people up and dancing all night. Their energy was great, the vocals were amazing and the entire band was wonderful. They made sure all the requests I had, bouquet toss, special songs, announce after party etc. all happened. I also really appreciated their willingness to have calls, walk through timelines, give me feedback and ensure I could make everything happen on our wedding day. It wouldn't have been the same without Honey Train!! Book them now if you want to have a rocking dance floor all night - we got so many compliments on how wonderful Honey Train is!

Profile Picture Rana, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We chose Honey Train based solely on their music list and YouTube videos. We are so glad that we choose Honey Train for our ceremony and reception. For the ceremony music, they played all of our song selected from their list as well as our special request for the recession. We had the James Bond Theme Song as our exit song. For the cocktail hour and reception, Honey Train was amazing. There were minor technical difficulties during the night, but Honey Train remained professional and quickly fixed any issues. Our dance floor was full all night and all of our guests had rave reviews. Several of our guests mentioned that they wished they had chosen to have a band for their wedding. They even managed to get all of our must play songs in. Honey Train was very flexible with planning since we lived out of town. Our parents were the only ones to see Honey Train live before the wedding. Highly suggest hiring them!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Honey train kept us all dancing all night!

Profile Picture Anne, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Honey Train was awesome! They were so easy to work with in the planning stages and gave us great feedback and suggestions for music for both our ceremony and reception. Jason took the time to speak with us over the phone before the wedding and was so helpful and professional. The day of the wedding, Joya made sure all of our requests for the reception were met. Everyone was so great. The dance floor was packed right from the start and we haven't stopped hearing about how great the band was from all of our guests. They totally got our style and played awesome and fun music all night long. We can't say enough good things about Honey Train and they truly made our wedding day the best ever.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were lucky enough to choose the band Honey Train to play at our 25th Vow Renewal celebration this summer. What a great choice! We were blown away by their extensive playlist and their sincere interest to cater to exactly what type of music we enjoyed. Our guests, who ranged in age from 15 to 75, were on the dance floor the entire night! When my husband and I walked down to the party tent ahead of our guests, I mentioned to the band that I was not a big dancer and that they shouldn't be concerned if they didn't see me on the floor much during the evening. Well - guess who didn't sit down once the entire night?! I think that I even danced to the recorded music when the band finally took a quick break. All in all the band - from their look to their sound - exceeded my wildest expectations. My friends and family are still talking about what a great evening it was and I think it was all because we chose this incredible band to perform. Thanks so much Honey Train - as the mother of three young adults, I can only hope that you are still available for booking when they choose to walk down the aisle. We will certainly be following you and hoping to rebook for their big days as well as recommending you to anyone who might ask!

Profile Picture User7309576, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Choosing Honey Train was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They actually performed at my sister's wedding a year before our wedding, and we booked them as soon as we got engaged - literally our first big decision. They read the crowd perfectly all night, keeping guests of all ages dancing with Motown, rock and roll, and pop songs. They played every song perfectly and absolutely made the party happen. They were so responsive to our requests and our thoughts and put in all the work necessary to match the vibe of our party and our venue. We can't recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Greg, 7/15/17, 1 Review