91 Reviews for Honey Train Music Services

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Sample Music (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
85 Honey Train Music Services Reviews

Having Honey Train at our wedding made the night exactly what I wanted it to be — a fun dance party! The band learned our first dance song (Perfect by Ed Sheeran), and did one of the most beautiful renditions of it I've heard to date! In addition, their dance set list was on point! My husband and I never even left the dance floor, and I'm still getting texts and phone calls about how amazing our band was! Aside from their innate musical talent, the band is also extremely professional and accommodating. We got married at a small, historical venue in Rhode Island, which poses its share of issues for ALL vendors, but nothing phased Honey Train :) Our wedding would not have been what it was without them. Thank YOU!!!

Profile Picture Mia, 12/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Willing to Travel

Honey train played at our wedding in Maine this past October. They were incredible, amazing music, such talented musicians. Even more so is they were so involved with the guests that they are still raving over them!! HIRE THIS BAND YOU WONT REGRET IT!!

Profile Picture Shawn, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

The dance floor was packed from start to finish with Honey Train! Our guests have not stopped talking about how good and fun they were. And to top it off, at the end of the night, our venue just happened to have a piano and the keyboardist played the Piano Man by Billy Joel and had all of our guests surrounding him and singing along. It was an epic way to end such a special day! Thank you Honey Train!!

Profile Picture Roseann, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Honey Train was AMAZING!! They were so nice and great to work with. They made selecting all of the songs and getting a schedule together a breeze. So many of our guests came up to us and said they LOVED them and they were the best band they have heard. Their energy was so upbeat and they joined the crowd, which was so fun and their rendition of shout was unrivaled by any other band. Honey Train is the best choice.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Honey Train was absolutely amazing! Guests have continued to tell us how they are the best band they have ever heard at a wedding. From the initial booking to our wedding day, Honey Train and Hank agency staff were incredibly easy to work with and we knew we were in great hands ! Joya did an incredible job MCing and the band kept our guests dancing the entire night. We are so happy we booked Honey Train for our wedding and highly recommend checking them out for your own!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We used Honey Train for our wedding two weeks ago and they were absolutely fabulous. Planning a destination wedding, we chose them solely off reviews and YouTube videos and we’re so glad we did.
For the ceremony music, they played pre-selected songs from Spotify and every transition was seamless. For the ceremony audio, one attendee, who is a professional opera singer, mentioned how impressed she was with their adjustment of the mic volume depending on how loud the readers/officiant/bride/groom was projecting or how close they were to the mic. My family and I commented on how we didn't even notice, to which she said "that's because they did such a great job. You would have noticed if they hadn't done anything.”

For the reception, Honey Train was terrific. They had the perfect mix of songs to keep everyone on the dance floor and their voices were amazing. Joya was such a sweetheart and made sure to run through everyone’s name pronunciation and the order of events one more time as things kicked off, and Jason was great in our call the week before the wedding. To top things off, at our post-wedding brunch the following day, just about everyone we spoke with mentioned how fabulous they thought the band was.

We couldn’t recommend Honey Train more—thank you, thank you, thank you! - Leigh & Jeremy

Profile Picture Leigh, 9/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Honey Train was! From the beginning the team was responsive, answered all my questions, gave a very thorough song list for review and were just a joy to work with. We had our wedding at the Omni Parker House and I am not exaggerating when I say the dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT! Honey Train learned two songs for us, was flexible about playing certain songs but also did a phenomenal job of reading the crowd and playing music that kept people up and dancing all night. Their energy was great, the vocals were amazing and the entire band was wonderful. They made sure all the requests I had, bouquet toss, special songs, announce after party etc. all happened. I also really appreciated their willingness to have calls, walk through timelines, give me feedback and ensure I could make everything happen on our wedding day. It wouldn't have been the same without Honey Train!! Book them now if you want to have a rocking dance floor all night - we got so many compliments on how wonderful Honey Train is!

Profile Picture Rana, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We chose Honey Train based solely on their music list and YouTube videos. We are so glad that we choose Honey Train for our ceremony and reception. For the ceremony music, they played all of our song selected from their list as well as our special request for the recession. We had the James Bond Theme Song as our exit song. For the cocktail hour and reception, Honey Train was amazing. There were minor technical difficulties during the night, but Honey Train remained professional and quickly fixed any issues. Our dance floor was full all night and all of our guests had rave reviews. Several of our guests mentioned that they wished they had chosen to have a band for their wedding. They even managed to get all of our must play songs in. Honey Train was very flexible with planning since we lived out of town. Our parents were the only ones to see Honey Train live before the wedding. Highly suggest hiring them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Honey train kept us all dancing all night!

Profile Picture Anne, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Honey Train was awesome! They were so easy to work with in the planning stages and gave us great feedback and suggestions for music for both our ceremony and reception. Jason took the time to speak with us over the phone before the wedding and was so helpful and professional. The day of the wedding, Joya made sure all of our requests for the reception were met. Everyone was so great. The dance floor was packed right from the start and we haven't stopped hearing about how great the band was from all of our guests. They totally got our style and played awesome and fun music all night long. We can't say enough good things about Honey Train and they truly made our wedding day the best ever.

Profile Picture Maria, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were lucky enough to choose the band Honey Train to play at our 25th Vow Renewal celebration this summer. What a great choice! We were blown away by their extensive playlist and their sincere interest to cater to exactly what type of music we enjoyed. Our guests, who ranged in age from 15 to 75, were on the dance floor the entire night! When my husband and I walked down to the party tent ahead of our guests, I mentioned to the band that I was not a big dancer and that they shouldn't be concerned if they didn't see me on the floor much during the evening. Well - guess who didn't sit down once the entire night?! I think that I even danced to the recorded music when the band finally took a quick break. All in all the band - from their look to their sound - exceeded my wildest expectations. My friends and family are still talking about what a great evening it was and I think it was all because we chose this incredible band to perform. Thanks so much Honey Train - as the mother of three young adults, I can only hope that you are still available for booking when they choose to walk down the aisle. We will certainly be following you and hoping to rebook for their big days as well as recommending you to anyone who might ask!

Profile Picture User7309576, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Band

Choosing Honey Train was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They actually performed at my sister's wedding a year before our wedding, and we booked them as soon as we got engaged - literally our first big decision. They read the crowd perfectly all night, keeping guests of all ages dancing with Motown, rock and roll, and pop songs. They played every song perfectly and absolutely made the party happen. They were so responsive to our requests and our thoughts and put in all the work necessary to match the vibe of our party and our venue. We can't recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Greg, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Wow! What a great experience! The band kept our party rock'n and everyone dancing. We got lots of personal attention up to our wedding - lots of details discussed. On the big day everything went very smoothly!

Profile Picture J, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Honey Train performed exactly how we had requested- they really listened to what we wanted and we couldn't have asked for a better overall experience!!

Profile Picture jordann, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Honey Train was hands-down one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. The band made our wedding the most fun and energetic party we've ever been to. We may be biased, but we thought Honey Train was the best we'd ever heard, and guest after guest continued to approach us throughout the night and in the days after to tell us how incredible the musicians were. Many said Honey Train was the best band they'd ever heard at a wedding, and we couldn't agree more!

Joya's MC-ing was seamless and professional and made the night move along so smoothly. The playlist was incredible -- it included so many of the songs we had requested, and the hits just kept coming. They even learned one of our favorite songs for us and made sure to pull us onto the dance floor when it started (we had been distracted talking with guests and hadn't noticed it start). When we heard the last song start, we actually looked at each other and said "no!" Our only complaint is that we would have danced to Honey Train for another eight hours!

Working with David and Jason preceding the wedding was easy and reassuring. David was always available to hop on a phone call or answer an email, and Jason spent an hour on the phone with us the week before our wedding to walk us through the timeline and ensure all details were correct. That made us so much more confident that the reception would go smoothly! We felt that Honey Train really understood the vibe we were looking for, and they kept the dance floor packed all night long.

You won't regret hiring Honey Train as your wedding band -- and nor will your guests!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Vocals

Honey Train was a hit at our wedding! The band controlled the room. Every member of the 7 piece band is so talented and was so accommodating. This was the best decision we made! Would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

I cannot express enough how FANTASTIC Honey Train Music Services, in particular their band The Buzz, are!!! I am recently married (May), and we had such a wonderful experience with Honey Train and The Buzz. Jason and Dennis are so professional, yet warm and fun. I was so intimidated by the whole "hiring vendors" thing, and Jason and Dennis were understanding, they answered my questions in a VERY timely manner, and what I actually asked for, they delivered...and then some! I still get comments from my guests on how great the band was at my wedding. The talent within Honey Train Music services is incredible, and I would highly, highly, HIGHLY, recommend them. I want another big life event to happen just so I have an excuse to hire them again! :-D

Profile Picture Veronica, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We booked "The Buzz" for our wedding and couldn't be happier. They were everything they promised and more than we expected. Lots of energy and very professional. They were real people who genuinely seemed to care about us and how our day was going. Oh yeah, and they are fantastic musicians! If you pass them up, you will regret it.

Profile Picture James, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We absolutely loved Honey Train! Jason and Co. worked closely with us to create the wedding day of our dreams! From our acoustic guitar ceremony, to our jazzy upbeat cocktail reception, fun dinner music, and all out dance party, we loved every minute! We had a packed dance floor of all ages the entire night. We loved Honey Train and our venue did too! During our planning process, our coordinator had told us how much she enjoys working with Honey Train and how responsive they are! We felt confident in our choice and they certainly delivered. Thank you Honey Train for all you did to make our day so special!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

From the minute I got to see Honey Train perform, I knew they were the perfect fit to play at our wedding. It was one of the best decisions we made throughout the planning process. We worked with Tania who made sure every question was answered and every request was met; she was fantastic. Jason, the band leader, called us a few days before the wedding to make sure we had everything covered for the day. He was professional and didn't hesitate to give us advice on areas where he had some expertise. He was spot on with every suggestion. The band specifically learned our first dance song for us, and they worked with my Dad to surprise me for the most special father-daughter dance. As the bride, I figured I would be circling the room all night - instead, I found that I could not leave the dance floor because every single song was too fun to miss! Thank you so much for making our reception AMAZING!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

They are awesome! Band leader, Jason, contacted us early and walked us through every step of choosing music and where to find what they could play, and let us know that they could learn any song that we wanted. I will definitely have them play at more events! Book early, they fill up quickly!

Profile Picture User7757003, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

What a spectacular band - they kept the guests dancing - Everyone commented on how great the band was.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND HONEY TRAIN !

Profile Picture Roberta, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The music really makes the wedding. Many people came to me after the wedding and said that the band was fantastic and our wedding was the best wedding they ever attended. Honey Train gave a fantastic performance and most people were dancing the entire reception. The band is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Donald, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Honey Train helped make our wedding a spectacular, fun and memorable day. The band was so personable and connected with my wife and I, as well as our guests. Everyone in attendance had such an amazing time, with much credit to the band. They played such a fun variety of music that elicited pure and raw fun from the party. Guests and party alike danced through the entire evening. Even while speaking with the band on their break I had a special time chatting and connecting with them, they are a fun group of musicians.

Anyone planning a party, or event that has wants to have an awesome time, and spectacular, talented musicians will not be disappointed with Honey Train. Thank you again HT for making our wedding so special, I have family/friends commenting on how awesome you all were and how fun you made the evening, Thanks

JT