Honey Bee Pastries,LLC Reviews

25 Reviews for Honey Bee Pastries,LLC

25 Honey Bee Pastries,LLC Reviews

Stefani and Gary · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful find!

Jenya was wonderful to work with. During our consultation she took the time to hear our vision and then gave thoughtful suggestions on how to improve our design as well as how to stay within our budget. We appreciated how she brought her expertise to the table in letting us know what was possible or not. The cakes are DELICIOUS and moist. I couldn't be happier and am so happy we found Honey Bee Pastries! Thank you!

• Priscila

Priscila · Married on 09/14/2018

The best cake!!!! In our cake tasting we can't decide for one flavor. I was in shock how delicious was the cake. Honey Bee was the second cake tasting we had I wish, I can give you more than 5 starts. Jenya covered my expectations and more. The price can't compare with another company this cake is delicious and for a reasonable price. We decided 3 different flavors and was no extra charge. My guests fall in love with the cake in our wedding. Thanks, Jenya!!! Will be back for future event (birthdays and anniversaries).

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 1

Honey Bee Pastries,LLC's reply:

Thank you Priscila. It was such a pleasure to work with you.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

Delicious!

We are so happy that we found Honey Bee Pastries for our wedding cake! From the moment we took our first bite of cake at our tasting in the comfort of Jenya and Andrew's home, we knew we had made the right decision - the hardest part was deciding which flavor of cake to choose because they were all so delicious! And Jenya was absolutely wonderful to work with. We had almost 150 guests, but didn't want to have a massive tiered cake. Jenya was more than willing to work with us to figure out the right size tiered cake and to supplement it with a flat sheet cake. Most importantly, our guests loved the cake, and even our vendors (seasoned wedding industry veterans) raved about how wonderful the cake! We would absolutely recommend Honey Bee Pastries!

Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 2

Jillian · Married on 08/25/2018

Honey Bee Pastries was a wonderful small business to work for! The couple who runs this business is very pleasant and professional and offered great customer service. Their prices and quality of their cakes cannot be beat!

Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 3
    Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 4

Loni · Married on 07/20/2018

Honey Bee Pastries was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding cake. The owners of the company are so lovely and accommodating. They can accommodate any allergies, they have great cake flavors, fillings, and icing, and they are willing to make any type of design. They are very smart about cake design and portions, and their pricing is simply the best. Our wedding cake was exactly as we hoped for, it was so moist and delicious. Everyone loved it. We will definitely be hiring Honey Bee Pastries again for other cakes in the future, like our anniversary cakes! I highly recommend Honey Bee for your wedding!

stacy · Married on 06/09/2018

Finding a wedding cake that is both high quality and reasonably priced is no easy feat. The moment I sat down with Jenya from honeybee pastries I knew that I had found my vendor. Jenya was extremely profesional, knowledgable, and down to earth. The cake I sampled was so good I craved it for weeks! On my wedding day the cake was delivered on time and set up professionally. My guests loved the taste and I still hear about how delicious our almond cake was whenever someone tells me about the wedding. Cant reccomend this vendor enough

Lori · Married on 06/09/2018

Our wedding cake was FLAWLESS. Delivered on time with no issues! She had very clear communication all the way through! We are going to ask her to remake the wedding cake for our 1 year anniversary! You’re in good hands.

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2018

Jenya was awesome to work with. I came in with a few pictures from Pinterest, and she was able to capture my vision perfectly. Our guests raved about the wedding cake, and we even had a few ask us what bakery we used. Great value for a truly delicious cake!

Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 5

Marcela · Married on 05/19/2018

Honey Bee Pastries was the right choice for our wedding. It was great working with Jenya since the beginning. She had a good variety of flavors to taste and we were able to choose different flavors for each tear. She captured very well the design we had in mind. She is very detail oriented and very accommodating with any changes. The cake was very beautiful and delicious. We received many complements during the reception and many of the guests are still talking about it.

Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 6

amanda · Married on 05/18/2018

Jenya is an artist!
    From our first meeting, Jenya was helpful with our selection process and walked us through every step The flavours she offers are out of this world. Almost a month later, we are still receiving compliments on the cake. We decided on a three tier cake with two different flavours. Jenya was able to decorate our cake using flowers from out florist...and as you can see, it was just as beautiful as it was flavorful!
    We will definitely be returning customers for all our future needs.

Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 7
    Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 8
    Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 9
    Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 10

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

Absolutely the most delicious wedding cake I have ever had in my life! They were superb to do business with and I was shocked at how reasonable the price was. Everyone at my daughter’s wedding just loved the cake.

Haley · Married on 04/21/2018

Jenya at Honey Bee Pastries was a delight to work with. I was stressed out after another baker went MIA on us two months before the wedding -- I was so happy to find Honey Bee Pastries had an opening our weekend! Their cakes are delicious, with plenty of flavors to choose from. (Our wedding cake was so good that my husband and I couldn't stop eating it after the cake cutting!) Jenya was responsive, thoughtful, and a breeze to schedule with. I'd highly recommend Honey Bee Pastries to any bride.

Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 11

Priscilla · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I aren't really into cake all that much so when we started looking for someone to make ours, it was probably the least exciting part. However, Honey Bee Pastries made it so much more fun and interesting than we could have ever imagined. And OMG the cake is incredible! We got exactly what we wanted and it was perfect. We even got a Redskins themed groom's cake!! If I ever need a cake again, I will definitely use Honey Bee Pastries!

Jeanna · Married on 03/24/2018

Jenya was amazing and was incredibly detailed and informative with the whole process at selecting our perfect wedding cake! From mixing her delicious flavors, to how many tiers to what would work with our theme, my visions and how to make sure all our guests left happy and full. The cake looked STUNNING and tasted even more DELICIOUS then it looked! I would look no further for an outstanding cake and an outstating experience!

Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 12

lindsay · Married on 03/10/2018

I could not be more happy with the beautiful and DELICIOUS cake made for us by Honey Bee Pastries! From the beginning of the tasting meeting, we could tell that Jenya is a true professional. We had several ideas and concepts and Jenya helped us to narrow it down, and produced our vision perfectly! The ingredients she uses are the best, and we got so many compliments on how tasty the cake was! Honestly, for what was clearly our best tasting experience she was by far the most reasonably priced, much worse tasting cakes cost more than DOUBLE what she charged for an absolutely beautiful and delicious cake. You will not be disappointed if you go with Honey Bee Pastries!

Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 13

Meghan · Married on 02/10/2018

Amazing job! My cake was the highlight of the reception!

Samantha · Married on 10/15/2017

Beautiful cake and cupcakes and they tasted even better than they looked. Amazing!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2017

What a great experience! This was one of 5 bakers I tasted for my wedding, they were by far the most delicious. They were incredibly easy to work with, gave me the most options for flavors and combinations and the Italian buttercream was delicious! Scheduling the tasting was fast and easy. They were responsive to the changes/multitude of questions I sent over in the weeks afterwards. They were even able to make a small gluten free cake for me as well. Everyone at my wedding raved about the cake!

Beth · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Jenya was a pleasure from the start to finish. She made a beautiful cake and 100 small pies for my daughter's wedding. The cake was truly the best we have had. The ingredients are fresh and masterfully put together and designed. I highly recommend her. Thank you for being part of a beautiful experience and day.

Annie · Married on 08/05/2017

Jenya and her husband are amazing at what they do!!! I couldn't have been happier with my wedding cake & cupcakes. Thank you so much!

Sarah · Married on 07/22/2017

I highly recommend Honey Bee Pastries to anyone for their wedding day/any special occasion - especially if you are looking for some delicious gluten free options! Jenya was a pleasure to work with and very professional. She baked us our wedding cake and cupcakes for our dessert bar (both gluten free, but you'd never know it! Absolutely delicious). Jenya also worked with me to create a personalized surprise groom's cake (non-gluten free chocolate cake, which my husband thought it tasted amazing), it couldn't have turned out any more perfect!

• O

Olga · Married on 06/09/2017

Zhenya's cakes and pastries were the most unique edible masterpieces we had ordered. We ordered from her two cakes, one for my daughter and one for my husband. My daughter loved the cake and the cake indeed was beautifully sculpted, colored and made. My husbands cake was a nice lemon curd-type and was taken in the shape of a Rolex watch. It was extremely tasty. Concluding, if you order from her you wil absolutely love it!

Marty · Married on 06/03/2017

This was the best experience. The cake was both delicious and utterly gorgeous. Honey Bee was easy to work with, extremely professional, an exceptional value, and most of all, everyone at our reception wanted to know who did the cake!!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/12/2015

Jenya made the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake for our special day. She was so patient as we discussed the design of the cake and far exceeded our expectations. The cake was the center piece of our reception. We were so impressed with Honey Bee Pastries, we would highly recommend their work!

Lindsey · Married on 06/16/2018

4.2

Honey Bee Pastries created the exact cake I had wanted for the wedding at a far more affordable price point than many local, comparable businesses. The variety of cake flavors and quality of ingredients/final product was stellar. We knew we wanted wedding cake (over other trendy desserts) but were unwilling to break the bank on something consumable. Jenya was incredibly easy to work with, thorough, and reliable. Her communication is clear and I knew exactly what to expect. Our cake was on a 14" cake board, which made it hard to find a cake stand to place the board on. However, we opted not to use a stand and just leave the cake on the cake board and it was totally fine. I was so happy when I saw our perfect cake sitting at our wedding reception! Thank you Honey Bee Pastries!!

Honey Bee Pastries,LLC 14