Honey Bee Pastries Reviews

Honey Bee Pastries 5
Honey Bee Pastries 6
Honey Bee Pastries 7

Nina 路 Married on 08/30/2019

Best Cake we have ever had

Not only was the wedding cake elegant and beautiful, but the cake itself was beyond delicious. My daughter and I had been looking forward to the cake since our tasting. Jenya took her time to explain the different cake flavors letting us taste them and make our decision. They final product fabulous! Everyone ate the cake and Loved it!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Honey Bee Pastries 8

Maria 路 Married on 08/04/2019

Outstanding 馃憤

The cake was absolutely stunning ! I live in VA twenty eight years and finally I found the best cake ( we had the vanilla with raspberry inside and a little of rum ) The taste was amazing, everyone love it so much that it wasn鈥檛 much leftover . My birthday is coming up and I told my husband to order one just for me!!Jenya is the best!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Honey Bee Pastries 9

Jade Lai 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Delicious and Beautiful Cake!

Jenya was so great and easy to work with. Not only did I order my wedding cake but surprised my husband with a WWE grooms cake which was a huge hit. I sent Jenya photos of ideas and she brought it to life! Super impressed and the cakes were delicious, light and airy. Jenya was very flexible and affordable. I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better baker.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Honey Bee Pastries 10
    Honey Bee Pastries 11
    Honey Bee Pastries 12
  • Ariel

Ariel Ramsey 路 Married on 07/26/2019

Honeybee is amazing!!

We are incredibly happy we decided to go with Honeybee. Jenya and Andrew were fun & easy to work with! Their cakes were delicious, and everything was delivered on time and decorated exactly as we'd specified. Everyone at our wedding loved the cake! We would absolutely hire them again.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jessica Sutherlin 路 Married on 07/26/2019

Highly Recommend this Vendor!

Working with Honey Bee for my wedding cake was fantastic. The price was very reasonable and the cake was beautiful and delicious. They were super flexible and easy to work with and I was very very happy with their service!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Eric 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Delicious and Beautiful

Incredible experience working with Honey Bee - they delivered exactly what we were looking for. Their cakes were both beautiful and delicious. Great value.

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Sarah Anne

Sarah Anne 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Quite literally the best cake we鈥檝e ever eaten!

This cake is DELICIOUS - like, close-your-eyes, moan-out-loud, go-back-for-seconds (and thirds!) delicious. Jenya was very helpful and well-informed during our tasting; she clearly puts a lot of care into ensuring that every cake is exactly what the client wants. And it was beautiful to boot! My husband and I gasped out loud when we first saw it at our reception. All of our guests absolutely raves about how delicious it was, which was both good and bad because by the end of the reception we had none left to take home and I was really hoping to savor a few more slices. Not to worry, though - I鈥檝e already decided that we鈥檒l be ordering a small cake for our anniversary next year. I鈥檒l be recommending Honey Bee Pastries to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Honey Bee Pastries 13
  • Christine

Christine 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Beautifully Delicious

We ordered two petite wedding cakes and one groom's cake from Honey Bee Pastries for our small and intimate wedding. They were not only delicious, but tastefully and beautifully designed (we added our own flowers to the cakes). The feedback we received from our guests about the cakes were equal to mine and my husband's. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Honey Bee Pastries 14
    Honey Bee Pastries 15
  • Yazzy

Yazzy 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Professional, flexible, and all-around awesome!

Jenya and Andrew are an amazing team! They were extremely easy to communicate with and patient throughout the entire process. We were extremely busy on our special day, but we never had to worry about the cupcakes or anything. They provide a wide variety of flavorings at the best prices we found without compromising the flavor. Everyone at the wedding loved the cupcakes and there were only a few left by the time we got to them. We highly recommend Honey Bee Pastries and would 100% go with them again!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Chriska

Chriska 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Jenya is such a gem to work with!! Delicious cake and the process was CAKE!

Jenya made the overwhelming process of wedding cake so easy. She was a delight to work with. The cake was amazing. We actually got it for my bridal shower and wedding too. She thinks affordability and gives options that cater to your needs.

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Honey Bee Pastries 16
    Honey Bee Pastries 17
  • Jacquie

Jacquie Stuart 路 Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful, Delicious, thoughtful!

Jenya and Andrew are the full package. I love supporting small businesses and knew I wanted to work with someone who cared about the details I was looking for. Jenya sat down with us way in advance and did a tasting, and discussed design, options, prices. She delivered and set up the cake on time and it was gorgeous. It tasted even better than it looked!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Honey Bee Pastries 18

Sarah Jane 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Phenomenal cake!

Hands down the best cake I have ever had! They were so flexible with my long distance planning and changes! I added a space themed grooms cake late in the game and it was PERFECT! I sent her a picture of the topper I was thinking of, and she created an amazing cake! We loved the cake so much that I ended up getting 3 flavors and tirimisu (equally amazing!), and I truly could not believe how affordable they are! Highly recommend! Will upload pictures when I get them :)

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle 路 Married on 04/27/2019

A beautiful cake you can't wait to eat!

I didn't really care about the cake - I was going to have a small piece shoved into my face and that is all that I was going to eat.... that was until I did cake tasting with Honey Bee. We did 3 cake tastings in 1 day (highly recommend doing all in one day) and Honey Bee was by FAR the best tasting, best texture and freshest cake out of all 3. They do a European style cake with is not overly sweet and provides the right balance of cake to buttercream ratio. From the day we tasted the cakes to the day of the wedding, they provided excellent communication and provided assistance with how to decorate and how much cake we needed. Their prices were affordable, I made a change a few days before the wedding and they were able to accommodate, they delivered the cake on time and did a great job with the arrangement of the flowers and cake topper. EVERYONE at the wedding loved the cake - we had 3 different flavors and some people went back for seconds and thirds to try the different kinds.

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Haley

Haley 路 Married on 04/20/2019

They are so talented!

We were referred to Honey Bee Pastries by a friend and we are so glad we were! They are so talented and even designed a Manchester United grooms cake for the wedding. Their cakes and cupcakes were beautiful and so delicious! Can we get married every day so we can eat their cakes everyday??! :)

Sent on 05/14/2019

nadeen 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Wonderful wedding experience, highly recommended.

The cake tasted amazing and looked so beautiful. Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Keira

Keira 路 Married on 12/01/2018

Delicious and perfectly designed cake!

WOW! Jenya and Honey Bee Pastries are exceptional! She is extremely responsive and a creative genius. All of the cakes that we tasted at our initial meeting were so good that it was difficult to pick out our favorites. We showed her a picture of the cake that we wanted and she created a cake that was even better than we expected. All of our guests raved about how delicious the cake was. We are so happy that we had Honey Bee Pastries make our wedding cake!

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Honey Bee Pastries 19

Kasey 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Delicious Cakes and Great Service!

From the beginning, we knew we wanted a simple cake design, with flavor being the priority. Honeybee did not disappoint. Their cakes were the best of the three tastings we went to and their prices were the most competitive.

Jenya is an extremely talented baker and very professional. She was prompt and courteous with every request we had. We wanted to surprise one of our bridesmaids whose birthday was the same day as our wedding and Jenya made us a special birthday cake to present to her during our reception - it was beautifully decorated and delicious!

Highly recommend for any wedding or special event in DC or Northern Virginia.

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Honey Bee Pastries 20

Stefani and Gary 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful find!

Jenya was wonderful to work with. During our consultation she took the time to hear our vision and then gave thoughtful suggestions on how to improve our design as well as how to stay within our budget. We appreciated how she brought her expertise to the table in letting us know what was possible or not. The cakes are DELICIOUS and moist. I couldn't be happier and am so happy we found Honey Bee Pastries! Thank you!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Danielle 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Fabulous and beautiful cake

As an out of town bride working with Jenya was so easy. She knew exactly what I wanted and made our cake so beautiful. It was the best cake I have ever eaten in my life. She is so reasonably priced as well.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Honey Bee Pastries 21
    Honey Bee Pastries 22
  • Priscila

Priscila 路 Married on 09/14/2018

The best cake!!!! In our cake tasting we can't decide for one flavor. I was in shock how delicious was the cake. Honey Bee was the second cake tasting we had I wish, I can give you more than 5 starts. Jenya covered my expectations and more. The price can't compare with another company this cake is delicious and for a reasonable price. We decided 3 different flavors and was no extra charge. My guests fall in love with the cake in our wedding. Thanks, Jenya!!! Will be back for future event (birthdays and anniversaries).

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Honey Bee Pastries 23

Honey Bee Pastries's reply:

Thank you Priscila. It was such a pleasure to work with you.
  • Kimberly

Kimberly 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Delicious!

We are so happy that we found Honey Bee Pastries for our wedding cake! From the moment we took our first bite of cake at our tasting in the comfort of Jenya and Andrew's home, we knew we had made the right decision - the hardest part was deciding which flavor of cake to choose because they were all so delicious! And Jenya was absolutely wonderful to work with. We had almost 150 guests, but didn't want to have a massive tiered cake. Jenya was more than willing to work with us to figure out the right size tiered cake and to supplement it with a flat sheet cake. Most importantly, our guests loved the cake, and even our vendors (seasoned wedding industry veterans) raved about how wonderful the cake! We would absolutely recommend Honey Bee Pastries!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Honey Bee Pastries 24

Jillian 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Honey Bee Pastries was a wonderful small business to work for! The couple who runs this business is very pleasant and professional and offered great customer service. Their prices and quality of their cakes cannot be beat!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Honey Bee Pastries 25
    Honey Bee Pastries 26

Loni 路 Married on 07/20/2018

Honey Bee Pastries was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding cake. The owners of the company are so lovely and accommodating. They can accommodate any allergies, they have great cake flavors, fillings, and icing, and they are willing to make any type of design. They are very smart about cake design and portions, and their pricing is simply the best. Our wedding cake was exactly as we hoped for, it was so moist and delicious. Everyone loved it. We will definitely be hiring Honey Bee Pastries again for other cakes in the future, like our anniversary cakes! I highly recommend Honey Bee for your wedding!

Sent on 08/13/2018

stacy 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Finding a wedding cake that is both high quality and reasonably priced is no easy feat. The moment I sat down with Jenya from honeybee pastries I knew that I had found my vendor. Jenya was extremely profesional, knowledgable, and down to earth. The cake I sampled was so good I craved it for weeks! On my wedding day the cake was delivered on time and set up professionally. My guests loved the taste and I still hear about how delicious our almond cake was whenever someone tells me about the wedding. Cant reccomend this vendor enough

Sent on 07/01/2018

Lori 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Our wedding cake was FLAWLESS. Delivered on time with no issues! She had very clear communication all the way through! We are going to ask her to remake the wedding cake for our 1 year anniversary! You鈥檙e in good hands.

Sent on 09/01/2018