Holiday Inn & Suites Across from Universal Orlando™ Reviews

Holiday Inn & Suites Across from Universal Orlando™ 4
Holiday Inn & Suites Across from Universal Orlando™ 5

Theresa Fraser · Married on 06/29/2019

50th wedding anniversary celebration

They made everything easier and stress free!!! The event design, food, and service was spectacular!!!!. If I can give this venue 10 stars I would. Professional and customer services were excellent. My expectations were exceeded.

Holiday Inn & Suites Across from Universal Orlando™ 6
    Holiday Inn & Suites Across from Universal Orlando™ 13
    Holiday Inn & Suites Across from Universal Orlando™ 14
    Sent on 07/03/2019

Holiday Inn & Suites Across from Universal Orlando™'s reply:

Theresa, thank you for your the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you and your parents. Your event was beautiful. I hope to work with you again in the future.

Y.Ng
  • Almost Mr & Mrs Bly

Leticia · Married on 08/29/2014

They did such a wonderful job with the decorations and food! The caterers were so accommodating to us. They went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed.

Sent on 08/30/2014
  • User4020653 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely loved working with Shaquera at the Holiday Inn when planning my wedding. It was so nice to be able to have a place that was almost a complete one-stop-shop. I wasn't wanting to spend a ton of money for the wedding and I didn't have a lot of time to be going from vendor to vendor scheduling things. We were able to rent the facility at a low cost and not have to worry about renting tables, linens or center pieces - it was all available. They also catered the event with great food. Scheduling a taste testing was easy and convenient. I never felt nagged or pressured into anything - which made me very happy. We were able to stay within our budget. We were also able to find a DJ through the hotel as well. I enjoyed our experience very much and wouldn't have changed it at all. Thanks Shaquera!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Cordelia · Married on 06/07/2014

It was a great blessing to have my wedding at Holiday Inn & Suites Universal, my wedding was planned in 2 months, so I came across allot of closed doors but when i met Ms.Shaquera Annable I knew I'd found the prefect place. The price was within my budget, the location was perfect, the food was on point, everyone of the staff I came across was the GREATEST. I wish I could remember all their names though...my wedding day, PERFECT!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Marva Weathers · Married on 02/23/2019

We had a very positive experience with this vendor. They were very responsive and great for the price when conpared to other vendors

Great service. The food was not the greatest, but all in all great location, service, atmosphere. The events manager Yuk Lane made us feel like family. The pictures attached are the work of my decorator, but just showing what the room can look like.

Holiday Inn & Suites Across from Universal Orlando™ 15
    Holiday Inn & Suites Across from Universal Orlando™ 20
    Holiday Inn & Suites Across from Universal Orlando™ 21
    Sent on 03/21/2019

Holiday Inn & Suites Across from Universal Orlando™'s reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Marva! It was wonderful working with you and the family. I am looking forward to seeing you around!

Y.Ng