Holiday Inn Harbourside Reviews

Holiday Inn Harbourside 6
Holiday Inn Harbourside 7
  • Ronda

RONDA · Getting married on 12/13/2020

Me and my daughter met with Barney to see the venue and she is the most sweetest person you ever want to meetl She takes her time and throughly show you the facilities. I look forward to working with Barney to make my wedding the most memorable event.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Hi Ronda,
    I hope you had a great weekend and it was so nice to meet you and your daughter too.. Thanks so much for your kind words and I look forward to being a little part of your Happily Ever After... :)

Susan · Married on 09/14/2018

Barney - We wanted you to know that we had a great time!!! The Reception was perfect. Everyone loved the food and we did too, it was really good, especially the Anti Pasta salad. Troy our server was fantastic, he was very attentive and very kind. All of the servers at the inside and outside bars were all so nice too. The room was great and the view was awesome. We will definitely be back. Thank you for a perfect honeymoon weekend.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Holiday Inn Harbourside's reply:

Hi Susan and Rodney. Thank you so much for you kind review and I'll be sure to let the staff, especially Troy, know. Wishing you lots of love :) oxox

Shayna · Married on 05/19/2018

Barney and the team at the Holiday Inn were outstanding. From the beginning, Barney was there to answer all of our questions. We were able to do a food tasting at no cost. Barney sent the seating arrangements and set up the room well ahead of time. We were able to access the venue on Friday to set up decorations. We received a complimentary stay in the honeymoon suite the night of the wedding and a much-discounted rate the night before. The suite was very large (large enough that the 12 of us could get ready day of). The view is phenomenal and so quaint. The pictures turned our incredible. The food (we had chicken colada and grouper piccata) was very good and we received so many compliments on the food. Additionally, everything was ON TIME. This is Indian Rocks Beach's most well kept secret, in my opinion. Would highly recommend Barney and her team.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Hi Shayna,
    Thank you so much for the kind review.. I really enjoyed working with you too and having the opportunity to be a little part of your Happily Ever After... :)
  • Arleen

Arleen · Married on 04/20/2018

We got married on 4-20-18. Since the first meeting with Barney and looking at the venue we knew this was the place for us to get married. Barney is one of the sweetest and most caring person that I have ever known. She was accommodating and always made sure that everything was taken care of for us. Our experience with this venue exceeded our expectations and we felt taken care of at all times not only by Barney but by all of the staff. We had a great experience and will definitely be back.
    Arleen & Mark Cosby

Sent on 05/11/2018

Hi Arleen and Mark,
    Thank you so much for the kind words and for letting us be a little part of your Happily Ever After... Your wedding was the perfect day and it was my pleasure. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.... love to Maddox too :) ooxo

Sarah · Married on 01/20/2018

Barney was amazing to say the least! She is so sweet and helpful and made planning my reception a breeze. She walked us through everything we needed to know and helped us to pick out food and recommended vendors for other wedding services that we needed. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Holiday Inn Harbourside 13
    Holiday Inn Harbourside 14
    Holiday Inn Harbourside 15

Good Morning Mrs. Russell,

Thank you so much for your kind words and it was my pleasure. Working with you, Jack and Mom made it easy.. Wishing you lots of love :)

michelle · Married on 11/19/2017

Barney was amazing and so was the rest of the staff at the Holiday Inn Harborside. Barney helped me with everything I needed, even coming in her day off to work around my schedule. The food was AMAZING and the incredible staff made sure my husband and I are and we were treated like royalty. We used the Holiday Inn as our reception venue and we got so many compliments. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Hi Mrs. Jacobsen,

Thank you so much for your amazing review.. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your wonderful husband.. Wishing you lots of love and thanks for letting us be little part of your Happily Ever After...

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2017

We are so grateful for Barney LaPrad at the Holiday Inn Harbourside! Barney was always super responsive to emails and calls, which was important to us because we were planning things from the east coast of FL. She helped us create a room block and our reception at the Hemingway Room. We met at the reception room before the wedding. When we met,
    I instantly felt comfortable and like family! She really wants you to have the perfect day and even went out of her way to get last minute things together for us. The hotel staff and staff at Jimmy Guana’s were all so wonderful. Our guests are still talking about how great the food was! Everyone loved their rooms and the entire hotel! Our room especially was great for my bridal party to get ready in. I can’t thank Barney enough. Absolutely amazing to work with!!! We will be back to visit again!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Hi Jennifer and Kevin,

It was my pleasure and thank you so much for taking the time to review us..

Wishing you lots of love :) ooxx

Jamie · Married on 10/21/2017

I was recently married at the Holiday Inn on Oct 21st and I would highly recommend this venue! The catering manager Barney is the absolute sweetest person I have ever met. She was always very quick to answer any questions that I had and provided many suggestions, I would get married over and over again just because of her. We had our ceremony on the harbour and our reception int he Key West room. Both sites were beautiful and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Holiday Inn Harbourside 16

HI Jamie and Oscar,
    Thank you so much for your sweet review.. your wedding was perfect in every way and I am glad that I was a little part of your Happily Ever After...

Kaelee · Married on 06/17/2016

We are so grateful for Barney LaPrad and our experience with our wedding at the Holiday Inn Harbourside. Barney was so prompt in her communication with us, constantly answering questions and helping us plan our wedding from 18 hours away. She always made us feel comfortable asking questions, which helped ease some of the anxiety of planning a destination wedding. When we arrived, we were able to book the Mr. and Mrs. suite for the whole week, which was an awesome space for getting ready with my bridal party. Barney was present at every piece of our day, making sure our wedding was perfect from start to finish. The hotel staff was so nice, and they made us feel like family. The ceremony on the harbor was perfect, the reception space was perfect (the Key West center), and the food was phenomenal. Our guests are still raving about it. We are so appreciative of how budget-friendly this venue was, especially considering we got married on a Friday. Thank you for helping us with the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Hi Kaelee and Byran,
    Thank you so much for your kind comments. It was truly a pleasure to work with you even though it was mostly long distance.
    Wishing you all the best :)

Connie · Married on 05/14/2016

Barney was so awesome and easy to work with. She assisted us with every detail and desire we needed for our special day. I highly recommend her to anyone. She's the best!!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Hi Connie and Ron,
    Thank you so much for your review.. It was a pleasure to be a little part of your Happily Ever After....

Sandra · Married on 03/26/2016

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. We received an upgrade on our room, which was such a pleasant surprise after a really crappy wedding day :( . We took full advantage of the jacuzzi tub in the room, walked around the property, ate (and drank) at Jimmy Guana's a lot , relaxed on our private balcony, etc. Just took it all in and had a wonderful two nights in a clean, comfortable, quiet room. We are local to this hotel, but we had never stayed in it before. We will be back for future "staycations" for sure.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Michelle · Married on 01/29/2016

Barney and Ken at the HIH definitely took care of us through this entire process. Barney is wonderful to work with, is very responsive when you need her (for anything!) and flexible when it came time to meeting for tastings/tours etc. We got great feedback from all our family and friends on pretty much everything HIH has to offer - the rooms are gorgeous and they offer a great variety of sizes/prices, there are multiple bars onsite and the restaurant is great local beach dining. It was the perfect little getaway for all of our out of town guests (especially being right across from the beach!) Thank you so much for offering such a beautiful atmosphere for our special day!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Hi Michelle & Matt,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You made it easy too.. Thanks for letting us be a part of Your Happily Ever After... :)

Courtney · Married on 11/06/2015

We had our wedding reception at the Holiday Inn Harbourside and could not be more happy with our decision! It was a great location for all out of town family and other guests to stay. Barney was AMAZING and was there to answer ALL of my questions. She was very sweet and made the whole experience of the planning the reception basically stress free. :) The food was very tasty and many guest raved about it! The complimentary Mr. & Mrs. suite was just the cherry on top of it all! I would recommend this hotel for any event.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Hi Courtney & Mike,

Thank you for writing a great review.. It was a pleasure to celebrate with you :)

Gina · Married on 08/06/2015

My husband and I payed for our wedding on our own, so we were looking for a great reception location with access to the beach for our ceremony for a good price. I thought we would never find a hotel with everything we wanted for a decent price, but then we found this hotel! It was literally 1/3 of the cost that most other places required for the food & beverage minimum & we were so happy with everything. Barney LaPrad was fantastic & very helpful during the whole process. The Key West room is definitely the place to have the reception, even though it cost a little more, it was worth every penny. The hotel is very quaint & was really perfect in every way for our reception. I'm so glad we picked this location!!!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Hi Gina & Marian,

Wonderful, I'm so glad you enjoyed :)

We had our wedding reception on the deck at Jimmy Guana's. Everyone had a great time, the deck offered an awesome low-key vibe and a beachy feel. It was exactly what we wanted and very affordable. Barney was AMAZING!!!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Courtney · Married on 02/21/2015

Recently had our wedding reception here with about 100 guests! Location was perfect, too! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! WE received compliments on the great food and service! The servers made sure our bridal party and us were especially taken care of. Everything was perfect! Barney was such a pleasure to work with and so sweet! She is extremely professional and helpful! Thank you Barney for helping us make our wedding dreams a reality!

Sent on 02/28/2015

We had our reception here and it was perfect! The staff took care of everything and was always pleasant to talk with if we had any questions. It was beautiful and amazing!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Sue · Married on 08/21/2014

From the planning stages to after the wedding the Holiday Inn Harborside's staff were wonderful. Even though I started with one event co-ordinator (Elizabeth) and ended with the current planner, Barney La Prad, the event was seamless.

We could not believe the amount food provided for the "tasting" for the wedding. Everything was so good that it was difficult to make the final choices.

As the wedding drew near Barney became my rock. She helped me with every detail, from decorating the room to finding transportation for the guests to and from the beach. All the vendors on her preferred list were top notch and I would recommend all of them to any other people looking to book a wedding.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/06/2014

The Holiday Inn Harbourside was an excellent choice for my venue. It was adjacent from the beach allowing for beautiful pictures and had plenty of room for all my guests. The staff was very helpful, especially our wedding coordinator Kerry Steiner. All of my guests needs, including the most picky, were met with flying colors. My wedding day was beautiful and fun and I have the Holiday Inn Harbourside to thank for allowing that to happen.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2014

My husband and I were so thrilled to have our reception at Jimmy Guanas restaurant. All of our guests booked rooms on the property and were all very happy. The accomodations, the kindness, and the patience with our wedding party was perfect. The catering department did an excellent job. The food was delicious, the room was beautiful, and the service was great. The property has so much to offer. Just wish the waterpark section was open. It was such a hot weekend. The pools were just fine though. We are so appreciative to everyone that was involved in our special day at Holiday Inn Harbourside Indian Rocks Beach. Thank you all!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2014

My husband and I had the best experience. They accommodated all of our family members needs. It was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 08/24/2014

Katie · Married on 01/04/2014

I loved this hotel for my wedding!! Everything was absolutely beautiful! We had our ceremony in the grassy field with the arch which was perfect. The reception was held in the Key West room. Elizabeth was great to work with and made sure everything was perfect for my big day! We sent many emails back and forth and she always answered my MANY questions without being annoyed. We spent the entire weekend at this hotel, as did many of our guests. Great room rates for wedding parties. We had our rehearsal dinner at Jimmy Guanas which is inside the hotel. That was also great! Everything went smooth and perfect on my wedding day! I couldn't be happier with the venue I chose!

Sent on 01/07/2014
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 08/31/2013

Great Resort for destination wedding. Food is delicious. Elizabeth is great to work with. Staff, facilities and rooms are amazing. Had a beach wedding ceremony on the beach 2 blocks from the resort.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Holiday inn Harbourside was the best place to have our wedding they made sure all our needs were met for the wedding and the price was reasonable. They gave our family members and friends a discounted room and my husband and I a complimentary room for our honeymoon. Love this venue and would pick it a million times over

Sent on 09/14/2013