HMN Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for HMN Photography

1 User photo

HMN Photography 1

Erica · Married on 11/03/2017

Hannah and her husband were extremely pleasant to work with, they were pretty mucin a fly on the wall, capturing all the candid moments. We never felt uncomfortable or that they were in the way. They got our video (and a few photos they snuck, which I’m so thankful for) back to us super fast. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Emily · Married on 09/16/2017

We had the honor of having Hannah and Jamie from HMN Photography capture our wedding day. When we first started planning our wedding it didn’t even cross our minds to look for a videographer. It wasn’t until I was talking to one of my girlfriends and she had mentioned her one regret for her big day was not capturing it on video. At that point we knew we could not make the same mistake! We were thrilled to know HMN Photography was available! Hannah and Jamie are beyond professional. They really know how to capture those perfect moments in such creative ways.
    When we received our video we were over the moon! We felt like we were reliving those moments, tears of joy and all! They even went out of their way to add those extra special touches to the video and packaging.
    We look forward to working with HMN Photography again. We couldn’t have had a better experience, thank you again Hannah and Jamie- it was an absolute pleasure!!!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    HMN Photography 2

Madison · Married on 07/14/2017

Hannah went above and beyond for our wedding! Our pictures were perfect and way more beautiful than I could ever imagine. The thing that stood out to me was her professionalism. She was quick to respond and vey detail oriented! Also, when I unexpectedly lost my job she helped me and was flexible in my plans having to be shifted. Not only is hannah an amazing photographer, but she is professional and compassionate. I would highly recommend anyone to use her for your event and special day!

Sent on 10/24/2017

ginger · Married on 10/02/2014

Hannah is extremely patient and attentive, even when things get hectic around you! She is great to work with and we have since had her take our newborn photos and currently, 1 year photos of our daughter and family. We highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2011

We used HMN photography for our wedding day. They not only did an outstanding job capturing our speicak day, but also were very professional and had a great attention to detail. Great prices and great service. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Ca · Married on 10/07/2017

I highly recommend Hannah and her photography for your wedding !

Sent on 02/22/2018