HITBOOTH Reviews

HITBOOTH 1
HITBOOTH 2

Jose Venegas · Married on 10/03/2019

Great team

They were great. I recently watched them perform at the Luminaria in downtown S.A. they put on a great show, they involved the kids, and the music brought back some great memories. Had a blast. I plan to use them for when my wife and I renew our vows.

HITBOOTH 3
    HITBOOTH 4
    Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Johnny

Johnny Cruz Buckingham · Married on 03/05/2019

Amazing Performance and Highly Recommended

DJ TABU and his team were AMAZING! They came through on all of their promises which included: professional set up, great music selection, photo booth, professional and entertaining performance, and flexibility. We had a great time working with Ted, Kaia, and Anton and we would highly recommend them. We're already trying to figure out when our next event will be and they're on our list!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Brook Beardsley · Married on 02/09/2019

Fun and professional

We utilized Hitbooth for a JROTC Military Ball. They provided all of the appropriate music for the formal pieces of the ball and played songs the kids loved. They really had a blast. The photo booth is awesome and we will be able to put all of the pictures together for the kids.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Kathy · Married on 01/01/2019

So much fun!

I have to say I've been to many weddings of late and this has been the most fun. Love that they are a team that works well together. They were very energetic and professional. I would definitely recommend them if you want a "fun" reception.

Sent on 01/24/2019

James Lucchesi · Married on 12/15/2018

Everything we wanted and more.

My wife and I recently had our forever wedding- we couldn't have picked a more competent and professional team than HITBOOTH. The amount of initiative shown by both Taboo and Kaia to ensure our wedding went well in regards to music choice, atmospherics, and general coordination, was more than we could've asked for. We communicated several times via Facebook prior to the event and had an in-person meeting where we finalized all preparations a few days before. Prior to our in-person meeting we sent a general plan of action for the day of the wedding, a graphic schedule, and some other pertinent information. Using our information they generated their own specific schedule and showed us exactly what they intended to do on their end. There was no stone unturned in regards to preparation for our big day- my wife and I were left in complete confidence after this point. The day of the wedding they showed up two hours early to prepare. They communicated all ideas and concerns promptly to us, and within 30 minutes began setting up equipment. The remainder of the day from beginning to end was incredibly easy and smooth; due to the preparation taken beforehand and communication we had, the wedding seemed to run itself. This was largely due to the professionalism and thoroughness that HITBOOTH treated our event with. I would recommend and will recommend HITBOOTH to anyone who is having a formal function, party, or just any event that desires to have a DJ and MC who are consummate professionals in their jobs.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Bob B · Married on 10/11/2018

Excellent experience with HITBOOTH

This couple really knows what they are doing. Very experienced, professional and competent. They were able to create a package that was exactly what we were looking for.

I highly recommend HITBOOTH to everyone, you will not go away disappointed,

Sent on 01/24/2019

Miguel Castilla · Married on 06/16/2018

Fun, Entertaining, and Professionals

I had the pleasure of experiencing them perform at two venues (wedding and grad party). At both events, their performances were both entertaining and interactive. We had an awesome time. They knew what it took to get the crowd hyped! Book it!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Colleen Whiteside · Married on 09/04/2016

Very professional classy gig

This husband and wife duo was so much fun and very unique ! We had a blast and would have them for another family wedding!!!!They reallyboth get the party pumpin’ .

Sent on 12/24/2018

Kerrie Stewart · Married on 09/04/2016

Fantastic DJ

This team really knows how to rock the house. They are excellent and professional. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Tim Houston · Married on 02/25/2005

Outstanding!

Recently attended a wedding reception where HITBOOTH DJ/MC'd the reception. They were awesome! Timing was spot-on. My wife and I plan on hiring them for an upcoming family anniversary.

Sent on 01/25/2019