41 Reviews for Historic Jordan Springs

Indoor (3)
House Beer (3)
Specialty Beer (3)
Specialty Wine (3)
All Inclusive Packages (2)
Outside Cake (2)
Wireless Internet (1)
Aisle Markers (1)
Chair Covers (1)
41 Historic Jordan Springs Reviews

Check this place out for a vintage theme!

Profile Picture Alesia, 4/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Jordan Springs was the first and only wedding venue we looked at during our search, because as soon as we saw the beauty and history this place captured we KNEW we were getting married here. Once we took a tour and secured our date we got to start planning with Colt. This guy is hands down THE BEST. He was very attentive and quick to reply to all of my emails and answer all of my questions. He also sent me reminders throughout the year of what aspects of planning we should have done by certain times and it really helped keep us on track with where we should be in the process. Although we did run into an unexpected financial situation at the end of our payments, Colt and his team were very understanding with us and allowed us to be flexible with our payment schedule. We opted to use all of the vendors that Jordan Springs provides except for flowers (they didn’t have sunflowers like we wanted) and photography (we had someone in mind already) and it made everything so much less stressful for us. They took care of getting all of the other vendors set up for us, all we had to do was pay, and let me tell you we were NOT disappointed! The DJ was amazing, the officiant was perfect, and the cake was everything we wanted and more! On the day of the wedding Colt and his team made sure everything went smoothly and it was honestly stress free the entire night. We didn’t bring many decorations as the venue speaks for itself and our guests were complimenting us all night about how gorgeous everything was. I would recommend Historic Jordan Springs to every single person I know, we’re so so happy with how our wedding turned out. Thanks to Colt and the rest of the Jordan Springs team!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations

This place is amazing. Colt makes sure the wedding goes perfect. He makes sure everything is perfect down to the best position for pictures. Everyone at the wedding said how beautiful it was. This is diffentley a 5 star for everything. The Wedding was perfect...As a parent you can sit back and enjoy yourself. Colt takes care of EVERYTHING..

Profile Picture barbara, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

When my husband and I went to tour Jordan Springs for the first time, we were instantly drawn to its historic beauty and charm. From our first tour around the grounds and building, we were amazed at how many unique spaces the venue contained and how many of our needs it was able to accommodate. Colt did a fantastic job giving us all the information we needed up front. He was so thorough in his explanations and knowledge of the wedding planning process that we struggled to think of topics he hadn’t covered. We toured many venues but no other option offered the degree of customization, a world class wedding coordinator like Colt, and an unparalleled value. From the time we made the decision to get married at Historic Jordan Springs, the wedding process became simpler. Colt was easy to communicate with and always prompt with his responses. His emails were always very direct and insightful. Every detail we envisioned, Colt was able to make a reality including a beautiful custom made chuppah crafted out of branches and flowers. We held our rehearsal and dinner at Jordan Springs. Colt was on top of everything! He helped with the choreography for the ceremony and provided lots of helpful tips and advice for how to get the best pictures. Everything ran smoothly on our wedding day - Colt was there to oversee every last detail for us. We didn’t have to worry about anything which took so much stress away from us. Colt even went so far as to help my elderly relatives who were in wheelchairs get comfortably into the Carriage House for the ceremony. Our guests loved the food - we got compliments for days after the wedding! Jordan Springs was very flexible and accommodating with the food choices and menu which allowed us to design to a menu to please all our guests. We used the in-house DJ, photographer, and videographer and were pleased with all of their services. Overall, we cannot say enough great things about Jordan Springs and Colt!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From start to finish, Colt and the Jordan Springs staff made our fall wedding perfect! There is not one complaint we have.

When you first reach out to Colt, he schedules a meet and greet with you, which includes a tour of the beautiful grounds and historical building as well as a break down of what they offer all written out clearly in a binder for your convenience. You are only required to use their catering and alcohol, due to VA law but everything else is up to you. Dj, photographer, cake, lighting, floral, etc.

After said meet and greet, the countless emails between Colt and yourself begin! Colt always made me feel a priority regardless of how incredibly busy I know he must be. He was timely and informative with every email to me. He was always sure to send me bill receipts, seeing as you're able to pay as much as you want before the final total is due 30 days before your wedding date.

On the day of the wedding my bride tribe and I utilized the makeup and hair salon right beside Jordan Springs and couldn't have been happier. You have two hrs before your ceremony to get ready and I was prepared to decorate as well, but the Jordan Springs staff were already on it, working endlessly to get everything how I had written down for them. (We brought our own decorations, centerpieces, Arch decor, etc) I can't express how much that relieved my stress, because as they say, your wedding day goes by SO FAST and there's literally no time to sweat the small stuff.

In conclusion, Colt and the staff at Jordan Springs were a pleasure to work with and they even honored us by dancing, signing our guestbook, and inviting us to come back and visit. We noticed every bit of your hardwork and dedication to our big day so thank you, thank you, thank you, everyone at Jordan Springs! You made our wedding day a beautiful memory forever.

Profile Picture Holly, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Colt and his crew were just absolutely wonderful.  From the ceremony in the carriage house  (which was our Plan B because of inclement weather) to the reception in the main dining hall, everything was decorated beautifully to what we wanted. Colt kept everything happening that day on time and running so smoothly which helped us stay relaxed and stressfree.  From keeping the bride's nerves calm with her favorite cocktail to running to the rescue on pinning the boutineers on the groom and groomsmen, Colt was right there to the rescue. We could not have asked for a more perfect place to have had our wedding at. The price was right and plus having everything done there (cake, catering, dj, bar, photography,  videography, etc) made the whole process even more stressfree. AND plus the professionalism of Colt and his staff was just over the top excellent! If we had to rate them from 1-10, would give the a 20!! Everyone there made our wedding day a true dream come true. And I would recommend Historic Jordan Springs to anyone that is getting married in the future and looking for venue to hold their BIG day at! ??
Also, for the bride's-to-be, the building right next to Historic Jordan Springs manor, The Special Events Salon, is a wonderful and very convenient place to have you hair and/or makeup done and a massage if you'd like for the day of your wedding. Ms. Anna Marie (Makeup artist) and Ms. Demetria (hair stylist) were just such a breathe of fresh air and so much fun to have do mine, my bridesmaids and my mama hair and makeup the morning of our wedding. And once you're don't with hair and makeup, all you have to do is walk right next door to Jordan Springs.  Peace of mind is always a great thing, especially on an important day like that. ??

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can't say enough amazing things about Colt and the HJS staff. From the beginning, Colt was willing to work with us and make the wedding exactly as we wanted it and within a reasonable price range. Our guests raved to us about the food, the booze and the DJ which was included in what we paid and for really great prices. The salon is amazing and they did my hair and makeup perfectly. A lot of guests told me that was one of the best weddings they had ever been to. Colt or one of his staff was also always there to put a glass of champagne in my hand any time I looked frazzled and helped me to stay calm. Colt truly went above and beyond to make that day extra special. All of our guests loved the venue and the grounds. Truly an amazing venue. If I had to do it all over , I would book HJS again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Nataliya, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Lighting/Sound, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar

Historic Jordan Springs was the perfect choice for us! Colt was there to help us every step of the way, with whatever we needed! We would highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography
Services Used: Shuttle, Cash Bar, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor

Our wedding was 7/15/17. Colt and his staff were AMAZING. On the wedding day, Colt greeted us with smiling faces. He made sure that everything went according to plan. He pays attention to the little details to make sure that your wedding day is everything you want it to be and more. He helped with the planning process, offering great suggestions. Him and the staff at Jordan Springs will not disappoint. Best day ever.

Profile Picture Shavonne, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Rentals, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Uncovered Outdoor

Thank you Colt for everything! You made the planning process very easy! You and the staff made our big day very special with the flow of events and adding in specials here and there as surprises to us! Colt and his team are great people to work with and open to new ideas and highly responsive to emails with questions. They helped guide me through every step of the process and were as hands on or hands off as I needed them to be! Great great experience!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding on 6-17-17 at Historic Jordan Springs, and I honestly can not say enough how AMAZING the Jordan Springs crew made my day! It was beyond perfect, and a 5/5 truly isn't enough stars to describe the service that was provided. EVERYONE was TOP NOTCH!! Every single part of my wedding was more than picture perfect. Looking back, Giving a 5/5 just doesn't feel like it's adequate for the quality of service that we received. The venue was more than beautiful, the staff were so incredibly helpful, happy, and genuine. They cared about our big day, and they absolutely made it the most beautiful time of my life.
All of our guests (family and friends) had the BEST time!! One major point I'd like to make is that Colt and his staff members go way above and beyond to make sure everyone is having a great time. Last year, my Aunt went into surgery (a minor surgery), then came out to find out that she needed more extensive surgery. Unfortunately, she is now in a wheelchair. I am telling you this, because SHE HAD THE TIME OF HER LIFE AT MY WEDDING!! Colt and the Jordan Springs Staff came out on the dance floor and danced to the "dancing songs" with us all. My aunt (who is in a wheelchair), was "dancing" right next to Colt. I know it may not have seemed like a huge deal to Colt and the Jordan Springs Staff ( after all, they were just being themselves, and showing us a good time!), but that meant more to my Aunt than I could ever put into words. That is just one example of how incredible Jordan Springs Staff is!!
I personally emailed Colt a few weeks after the wedding to thank him and his crew for everything. Below is the email I sent Colt:
Hi Colt!!
I hope all is well!! I just wanted to send you and message and sincerely thank you and your staff members. You guys TRULY made my big day perfection! I could NOT have asked for anything more!! You guys absolutely are one of a kind, and I am so thankful that we found Historic Jordan Springs for our venue!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Wheelchair Access, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Our wedding was 5/26/17 and couldn't have been more perfect! Colt and his staff were very accommodating and our big day ran so smoothly!!
So many of our guests said afterwards that it was the nicest wedding they had ever been to. I just can't thank HJS enough for making it so special.
Our food was amazing, the cocktails and h'oerderves were delishes (they even brought a tray right to the wedding party while we were getting pictures taken to ensure we snagged some) and the venue looked stunning.
I would recommend them to anyone looking to get married!!

Profile Picture Bethany, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My groom, our families, our guests, and I all loved Historic Jordan Springs and its wonderful staff! The venue itself is beautiful and unique. We were lucky to choose this venue who plans for everything. Planned for an outdoor wedding but it rains the day of? No problem, they'd already have the Plan B indoor area ready. Colt was amazing right from the beginning, and he was definitely very knowledgeable. We had a very multi-cultural wedding (Filipino and Korean) and he and the staff accommodated us flawlessly. We even brought in some extra Korean and Filipino food in addition to food we had catered through HJS and they were able to incorporate it as if it all the food came from one location. The decorations were beautifully done, the wedding cake was DELICIOUS! We had guests (including my own dad) saying they had multiple pieces of cake just because it was so good. We just got our photos and are so happy with them! Haven't seen the video yet but we're excited to see what was captured! Both the photographers and videographer were so nice and easy to work with. The DJ did a wonderful job with music and even linking the music with the lights!! The staff was so polite. Colt did an amazing, fantastic job on keeping us on track, telling us little tips and tricks on how to do something so it looks flawless, and just made the whole day easy to plan and get through. Like I said, he's very knowledgeable!!
I just can't stop raving about HJS!! I haven't heard a single guest say a bad thing about it either! My husband and I are so happy with how everything turned out and would definitely pick HJS if we had to do it all over again.

Profile Picture Erica, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Parking, Shuttle, All Inclusive Packages, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We absolutely made the right choice in choosing HJS for our ceremony and reception venue! Colt was excellent to work with throughout the whole planning process. He was very quick to respond to my never ending questions, thorough with all of the details, and had great suggestions for us.

The staff on the day of the wedding was outstanding. Everything was set up perfectly with great attention to detail. It was such a relaxing day because of the team they have put together at HJS. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day. One of the staff even helped lift my dress down the stairs before the ceremony ;) Colt helped the whole day run smoothly and made sure we were on time for every part of the ceremony and reception. The quality of service we received way exceeded the expectations I had for our wedding day. I really cannot say enough positive things about this venue, Colt, and his staff.

The food was excellent! I missed the deadline for the tasting so I was a little nervous, but it was fantastic. All of my guests were very pleased with their meals and many went back to the buffet for seconds.

This venue was just what I was looking for on my wedding day. It is such a gorgeous location and has so many charming qualities in the grand ballroom, the arbor, the pub, the groom's room, and bridal suite that make it the most unique venue we (and our guests) have seen.

Profile Picture Jessie, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

To put it simply, Historic Jordan Springs was amazing. Colt was effective, responsive, polite, funny and an overall wonderful person to work with! Our wedding day went by without a hitch and was the smoothest wedding I've ever been to. I highly recommend the venue, as well as all of the optional services (i.e., cake, DJ, lighting, and photography). Speaking of photography, Alta Mira, was amazing! Our wedding photos are fantastic and the best part was, I submitted some samples of work that I liked to Colt, he communicated with the photographer, and they took all of the shots I wanted without me having to ask! As a bride, all I had to do was show up and get married. The easiest thing! I could go on and on about how much I loved my day, so I'll just let the 5 stars across the board speak for itself!

Profile Picture Alicia, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you want a venue with little stress and an amazing coordinator, this is it! We met with Colt twice and did everything else over email. He was always quick to respond and clarify anything for us. Anything we weren't sure of how to get or how we were supposed to go about, he had it covered. We even brought in some of our own decorations and when we got to the venue they were already set up and looked absolutely perfect. He took charge of the rehearsal, and the day of we literally just did whatever he said. He made sure what we said was important to us was taken care of, he made sure we were fed, and he made sure our drinks of choice were always in our hands. He even fanned me off while I was waiting in my dress and helped me carry the train of my dress down to the ceremony location. He also had the best and most fun staff we could have hoped for: the servers, bartenders, DJ, photographer, caterers and officiant were all amazing. I'm so thankful that we found him!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Shuttle, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound

First off, my Husband and I, want to give a Big Shout out to the professional staff, especially Colt Nutter, that helped make our wedding day Perfect! There was no stress, and everything went so smooth. We had an outdoor wedding by their beautiful arbor across the bridge. In case of inclement weather, Colt had the indoor backup ready to go! As a Bride, the walk from the main building to across the lawn and aisle, was a very special moment to walk with my dad. It gave me time to soak in the moment, and the photographer was able to get pictures of everyone who walked. Colt will do a lot of recommendations for your wedding day, but please know, that it is not for their benefit! We used most of their services, and each one was worth it.
Services we used: DJ, Cake, Photographer, Videography, Rehearsal Dinner, Catering, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, and Lighting & Decor.
Before the ceremony took place, the ladies and I got our hair and makeup done by Kate, Anna, & Demetric at the salon on site, who did a phenomenal job! The atmosphere was incredible, but most of all, relaxing. The men said Colt put on their boutonniere's within a blink of an eye, and they were perfect! While we were all waiting on the ceremony time to come, the photographer arrived and took pictures of both parties before we went out (ladies upstairs, men downstairs). The men also played with the pool table and had beverages before it was time to head outside. The ceremony music was played correctly by HJS's professional, the DJ had everyone on the floor, catering was the best (hors d'oeuvre were magnificent as well), lighting & decor was breathtaking, rehearsal dinner had the best BBQ, photographer/videographer were very professional, and the Cake was beautiful and made fresh! We have had people tell us that our wedding was the best they have been too; we are forever grateful for the wonderful day! Thank you HJS!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Having my wedding at Historic Jordan Springs was the best decision! For what should have been such a stressful day, it was probably the least stress I've every had. Everyone that attended had a blast and a month later we are all still talking about it. Colt did a great job keeping everything on time and it was perfection to a T!

Profile Picture Brittney, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Shuttle, Bartender(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

From the moment we first met with Colt it was apparent to my Wife and I that our search for the perfect wedding venue was over. Upon arrival we were enamored with the gorgeous and stately aesthetic of this property. Colt greeted us and led us inside to the sitting area - one of the many beautiful rooms of this historic building. We sat together, introduced ourselves, and he began asking us questions about what we had envisioned for our special day. He was helpful from the first moment and his thoughtfulness only became more evident as we spent the next several months planning our dream wedding. He was prudent in analyzing every nuance of what would make our wedding exactly what we wanted. He always made sure to express that it was OUR day and to never comprimise our vision. He was very responsive throughout the planning - he and my Wife exchanged over 100 emails and his responses were incredibly prompt, day and night. We wouldn't have been able to accomplish such an incredible celebration without his commitment to our satisfaction... he did all of this while he was planning many other events! Once the big day came he and his team sprung in to action, ensuring every aspect of the wedding went smoothly. Thanks to Colt and the staff, the flow of the day was flawless. The food, prepared in-house, was unbelievable. The service at dinner was superb. The photographers, DJ, and service staff were excellent. The planning was not stressful at all. He handled everything. The venue employs their own DJ, photographers, food service staff, officiant, and more. The relief of not having to worry about all of these things allowed us to focus on what was most important. For the money spent, you will not find a more perfect location to have the wedding of your dreams. Colt is the nicest guy and the most helpful coordinator you will ever find. If you are looking for somewhere to have a wedding and someone to plan it - call him now! :) - David and Meghan Griffy (est. 04/17/2016)

Profile Picture Meghan, 4/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

This venue is wonderful! We got the "Dream Maker" package, which included the venue, cake, DJ, and photographer, as well as having your wedding professionally coordinated by Colt, and his team. While it does seem a little pricey, I doubt you'd be able to find such a nice venue, with the same services for any less. I assure you, hiring a wedding coordinator, and having to coordinate several vendors is NOT easy, or cheap. I let Colt handle all the interior decorations, and it turned out better than I could have imagined! I was told by guests, it was "breathtaking"! I sent Colt pictures of what I wanted, and he put it all together! I had tons of questions, and he was responsive, and patient with me, helping me whenever I asked. When the grooms mother got lost on her way to the HJS, Colt calmly handled dealing with a hysterical mother, and stayed on the phone with her, until she arrived, then he poured me a glass of moscato to help calm my nerves. Everything went so smoothly. I was very happy with the way it turned out!

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Signature Drink, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound

Our wedding was absolutely AMAZING. Everything went so smoothly; we could truly not have asked for anything more. We got the wedding of our dreams and we owe it in large part to the staff at Historic Jordan Springs.

Colt was EXTREMELY attentive to everything that we had asked for, and went above and beyond to make sure we had the best day ever. He followed up through email for close to a year with me to keep me on top of everything I needed to get done, even things that weren't his problem (our rings, the bridal party attire, etc.). He was always clear with us regarding price of every detail. He had a LOT of great advice for me regarding design, flowers, and proper etiquette when dealing with guest list issues. He and his staff were 100% on top of everything, down to the very last detail.

I also had my hair styled for the wedding by the Special Events Salon, as did my maid of honor, which is located right on the venue property. Though it is separately owned, it was very convenient and they did an amazing job, as well. We were both extremely happy.

Every one of our guests had an amazing time. We had a pretty large group in the reception hall, and though it was hot and humid outside, it was very comfortable inside. People are still raving about the food, the ceremony, and the DJ (we used the DJ that HJS has on staff). A lot of people said it was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been to.

I would recommend any bride looking to have the best wedding she could dream of to get in contact with Colt at Historic Jordan Springs. If I could give this venue 10 stars, I would!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I looked at over 30 venues and this was above and beyond all the others! I would reccomend this to everyone!

Profile Picture Krista, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography, Wedding Cake

Jordan springs is BEAUTIFUL! I love the brick walls and gorgeous vines! Perfect for photos! The reception area is to die for. Colt was great the entire time and really helped out the day of. We also used their Dj, officiant, ceremony floral design, and lighting services. All of them A+. I really recommend HJS. I loved having the wedding outdoors on the lawn then moving inside to the reception hall. The uplighting and pinspots on each table really set the mood. We also had our rehearsal dinner in the pub (so cool looking) and the food was top notch! I also have to mention HJS is one of the best values around.

Profile Picture Kasey, 6/13/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Oh my goodness! I cannot begin to voice my gratitude for Colt Nutter at this absolutely beautiful wedding venue for my daughter and son in law. From the moment we first walked in the door and started the planning process, Colt was amazing! He worked with us as I, (a little too anxiously) ordered the save a dates for the wrong date, and made it an easy and completely affordable fix. From that moment up to the wedding day, all went so smoothly. He was so helpful in the entire process. The food was wonderful. The flowers were beautiful! The DJ did an awesome job! I cannot wait to see the pictures that the photographers took. I know that we won't be disappointed. Oh..and did I mention the onsite services made available to us??? Us girls were able to enjoy getting a relaxing massage and our hair dolled up! The guys had a great time, as well. Wonderful time had by all!!!

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning