Hip Foto Factory Photobooth Rentals Reviews

10 | Cold Spring, NY

10 Reviews for Hip Foto Factory Photobooth Rentals

• Gina

Gina · Married on 08/20/2016

So much fun!! Perhaps some of the best photo's ever taken! Absolutely a must have for any party or special event. You and your guests will have a great time goofing around with the props and flashing your smile in Hip Foto Factory booth. Print on the spot for party souvenir's and get all the digital proofs too. The video slide show put to music is such a cool touch to recap your party.

Was super impressed by the quality of photo's and the ease of using the booth. Thank god for the 5 second count down, we were able to direct our own awesome shots. Definitely makes any great party, even better! Highly recommend Hip Foto. Sonia and Rudolf are super sweet, professional and offer exceptional service with top quality results.

Party on!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Crystal · event on: 10/25/2013

Hipfoto Booth was fantastic and easy to work with, the booth looked great and EVERYONE at the event enjoyed themselves with the props and personalized fun photo's, i would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Rudolf's photo booth was a great addition to our wedding! The images are some of my favorites from the whole day and I know so many of our guests really enjoyed it. Rudolf was very professional and also fun. His prop selection was hysterical!

Sent on 10/24/2013

I loved dealing with Rudy and Sonia!they are great and the photobooth ROCKS!!
    We had the video made and we gave flip books of the pictures to our bridal party!!total hit!!

Sent on 06/17/2013

MJ · Married on 06/08/2013

Love Rudolph and his magic foot booth! He shouldn't even be in the same category as all those other photo booths, since his is a far superior product, put together and operated by a professional photographer who stays throughout the party. It's is a great open set up, not a "booth" at all but rather a small set with your choice of fabric backdrop, that allows for the maximum number of people to squeeze into the shot. He used professional lighting and a great camera, to achieve the best possible result. It operates very easily, and he brings a great bunch of props that really bring out the fun in the subjects, and therefore you achieve great pictures. We had a 3 hour party that produced about 580 pictures. Great keepsakes for your guests, and he'll make a CD that arrived a couple of days later. From that you can do what you want, including animating the photos into a short "tim". He offers this service for $250, which is a reasonable price, but I'm going to attempt it myself. Rudolph and Sonia re lovely and easy to deal with. I wish them every success, they deserve it.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Joanne · Married on 06/07/2013

We absolutely LOVED working with Hip Foto Factory! They were professional, reliable, and fun. The pictures were great, and everyone really had a good time doing it. Definitely get the video montage of the pictures. It came out great! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Stacey · event on: 06/07/2013

Excellent addition to our Prom!!! Wonderful service!! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Daisy · Married on 05/25/2013

I am so glad I added this photo booth last minute to my wedding party.
    I have so many great photos of moments and friends! I had no idea how much fun everyone had with this until reveiwing photos afterwards.
    These photos were hysterical and it made me so happy to see my friends having so much fun! Maybe too much fun? I'm going to book this booth for every major event party I have.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Hip foto is fabulous

Best investment for a party. Booth was beautiful and so much fun. Photos are Christmas card quality! The photo booth was truly the life of the party. I laughed till my stomach hurt😂

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • User4024809 · event on: 04/05/2014

My guests had a blast using the photo booth and Rudolph was a pleasure to work with. The photos are of good quality. I highly recommend hipfoto to anyone looking to add fun to an event.

Anne