Hilton Tucson East Reviews

11 | Tucson, AZ

11 Reviews for Hilton Tucson East

Hilton made our special day a stress free, elegant, and wonderful evening.
    Definitely a 5 ?

Sent on 06/05/2015

Sharla · Married on 03/21/2015

My fiancé and I loved the Hilton (Tucson East) at first site. It was beautiful inside and outside. We wanted an outdoor wedding and when we saw their poolside patio we knew we had chosen the right venue. Lisa the wedding coordinator was amazing! She was professional, polite and very knowledgeable about the venue & weddings. She made wedding planning so easy. Because of Lisa & her wonderful staff our wedding day was everything we wanted it to be.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 02/20/2015

Lisa Scoblink was our planner for our special day. She did an amazing job with the whole production of our wedding and was very accommodating of our schedules. My husband and I along with our families had the best celebration on this day thanks to her and the awesome team at Hilton Hotel Tucson East! We will definitely keep them in mind for our next party celebration. Thank you Lisa!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Hilton Tucson East's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth, you and Chris, as well as your guests were a delight!

Sadaf · event on: 01/30/2015

The place was beautiful, the staff that worked with us was wonderful especially Lisa. I would defiantly use Hilton in the future,

Sent on 03/25/2015

Hilton Tucson East's reply:

Thank you Sadaf, it was such a pleasure!

Loved it! The room was beautiful and everything was were it should be!
    The events manager was wonderful to work with (even though they changed mid-event planning) and did everything to make it as simple and easy to understand as possible.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Nora · Married on 05/23/2015

Hilton East is the best....All my guests flew in from different states and non of them complained for anything. They were all happy with the accommodation Big Thanks to Rochelle the group coordinator that was patiently helping me with the the accommodations. Lisa the catering manager is very pleasant and accommodating.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Jessi · Married on 07/06/2002

It was a bit hard to get a hold of them at times, but overall, they had everything ready on time, they made the stess go way down by worrying about the details for me. They decorated the courtyard for our wedding that would take your breath away. They provided rooms for each party to get ready in, and a ballroom for the reception. Well done!

Sent on 02/27/2008

Beautiful location for a wedding, lisa was very nice everything very professional

Sent on 06/12/2015

Natacha · Married on 04/17/2011

4.2
      3.5

This is for the Hilton Tucson East.

At the beginning we had some difficulties as we were working with the catering manager. We went into see the venue and were shown a banquet room and nothing else. The woman that was there did not really seem to know anything about weddings held there.

However once we started contact with Alexis the wedding co-ordinator she was super helpful, the only real problem was the flower centerpieces that were included in the package, no one seemed to have any information about them and the vendor they used was impossible to get a hold of.

That being said my wedding day was amazing we had a beautiful room to get ready in, we brought an aisle runner to put down and Alexis came to our room and asked if we wanted her and her staff to do it so we didn't have to. Everything was set up beautifully and even when we were running a little late she was right there not making me feel rushed at all. All the food was perfect, I wasn't crazy about the white wine sauce on the chicken but everyone seemed to enjoy it. The staff were very attentive during dinner and pleasant. It went perfectly.

During our planning phase we didn't want a wedding cake that was included in the package as we had a family member making it for us and they quickly repriced the package for us and it was no problem. And no cake cutting fees even though we had an outside vendor.

Alexis was very quick to email me back even though she was not in the office a few days a week and constantly checked in to make sure everything was going to plan. I would recommend them to anyone for a future engagement!

Also we had a room for the night and they sent up complementary chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne! And there was either a free continental breakfast the next morning or an all you can eat breakfast for 1/2 price in the restaurant downstairs.

Sent on 04/22/2011

1.0
      2.5
      1.0
      0.0

There were 15 rooms reserved for guests of our wedding. Some of them for more than one night. The rooms do not have refrigerators or a continental breakfast and at these prices I kind of thought they would.
    That part did not evan matter much. We tried to schedule a room early so that the bridal party could start getting ready early. I scheduled it with our planner so that I would rent the room the first night and the bridal party would rent the room the next night so that we would haveaccess to it for 2 continuous days.
    I had to re-explain this plan to the desk attendant the day I checked in and after some time and talking he finally understood. The next day was a different desk attendant and she refused to understand. She came out and called my my bride-to-be a liar. That is not a good thing to do to a bride on her wedding day.
    After I complained to the manager she tried to make it right by sending up wine and cheese and crackers but the damage had been done.
    I will not use this Hotel again and I will not use Hilton again because of this.

Sent on 04/17/2013