Hilton Pensacola Beach Reviews

Hilton Pensacola Beach 5
Hilton Pensacola Beach 6
Hilton Pensacola Beach 7

Terri · Married on 10/06/2017

If you are looking for a fabulous place for a destination wedding, Hilton Pensacola Beach is the place to go. Darrin Land & Kennedy Shell were amazing to work with and helped with every detail needed! From beginning to end of the planning of our wedding event, they made us feel comfortable and confident. Working with them not only brought us the experience we were looking for; but enriched our faith in professionalism. We worked with every vendor they recommended and the wedding was flawless.
    The accommodations were perfect for the bridal suite and wedding night!
    Our family and friends thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful setting, delicious food and the great service that the Hilton team provided. We received glowing feedback from our guests and we couldn't be happier. The food was outstanding!
    I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my daughter’s wedding and I will cherish the memories forever!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Brent · Married on 09/30/2017

We are still, to this day, still talking about the wonderful job Darrin and his Team at Hilton Pensacola Beach did for our wedding. Every single guest was blown away by the professionalism and class in which the operation was conducted. We can’t thank you enough for making all of them so comfortable. We and our guests will continue to rave about our experience with Hilton Pensacola Beach for years to come! It was truly a perfect wedding and we were very blessed to have experienced it with you all!- The brand new Dugas Family (Married 9/30/2017)

We appreciate you and your entire team at Hilton Pensacola Beach!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Joe · Married on 09/30/2017

Darren and Kennedy were absolutely instrumental in assisting in planning and execution of the reception. Their advice and consulting were invaluable. We have another child getting married and will use the Hilton again!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Cathy · Married on 09/30/2017

Darrin and Kennedy who are the event coordinators at Hilton on Pensacola Beach ,did a excellent job helping us create the most beautiful wedding/ reception for our daughter. Thank u for your efforts!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Katherine · event on 09/16/2017

Darrin Land and Kennedy Shell were a delight to work with. They had specific answers and suggestions when I needed advice. They were very helpful. The staff and bartenders who worked our party were outstanding as well. Everyone was pleasant and anxious to help make our party a fun event for all. A lovely venue also. I would have another party here !

Sent on 09/19/2017

Diane · Married on 09/04/2017

Our wedding weekend fell on Labor Day weekend which is a very busy time at Pensacola Beach. We were so happy that the Pensacola Beach Hilton was willing to reserve a Wedding Block of rooms. Not only that, but they gave a block discount despite the fact that it was a holiday weekend. They also gave us regular updates as to the number of rooms that were booked in the block. Our wedding guests gave many compliments on the quality of the restaurant food, the rooms, and the awesome beach volleyball game that they were able to have on the beautiful white sand on the beach. Could not have been a better experience!!!

Sent on 12/22/2017

maria · Married on 08/12/2017

Wonderful team!!! Had an amazing experience working with Kennedy and Darrin, they try their best to make of your wedding day the best one! I am so happy i did my wedding at the Hilton and that this team was the one who helped me! If I had to do it all over again i will still pick them!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Candie · Married on 08/05/2017

Everything was perfect Darrin and Kennedy are the best !!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Alex · Married on 08/05/2017

Wonderful place!!! It was literally a dream come true!!! Darrin and Kennedy along with everyone else at the Hilton went above and beyond to make my wedding the best!! A memory I will never ever forget!!! I would get married all over again every year at the exact same place!!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Kylee · Married on 06/30/2017

I cannot speak more highly of Darrin, Kennedy and their staff at the Hilton. We do not live locally and planned our wedding from out of state. Darrin and Kennedy were a dream to work with. They were always prompt and addressed all of our questions....even the silly ones. From the food tasting to the day of the wedding, they were organized and totally on top of things! My husband and I were married on the beach and our reception was in the Emerald Coast Ballroom. The day of the wedding was perfect. Darrin repeatedly told me, "We got this." And they did! It was such a blessing that we could sit back and enjoy our wedding day knowing that Darrin, Kennedy and the team had everything under control. We are grateful to have had the chance to work with the Hilton and we would so do it over again!

Sent on 07/13/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/03/2017

Booking the Hilton Pensacola Beach as my ceremony and reception venue was one of the best decisions I made! Darrin and Kennedy were so helpful every step of the way- from helping me find vendors to blocking rooms for our wedding guests at the hotel to organizing things on the big day. They were a dream to work with. Not only is the venue BEAUTIFUL, but they also cover the catering (BEST FOOD EVER!), the bar, the tables, chairs, linens, chargers, uplighting. So much is included on site, which made the rest of the process so much easier. Several guests said that the food was the best they'd ever had at a wedding. Plus, the room we stayed in the night of the wedding (also included) was absolutely gorgeous and everyone at the hotel was super helpful from check in to check out. I cannot say enough good things about the Hilton Pensacola Beach, Darrin, or Kennedy. They were amazing!!! <3

Sent on 06/14/2017

Danyell · Married on 05/20/2017

We had a wonderful wedding, I can't speak highly enough about the staff especially our wedding director, Darrin Land. Everything was run smoothly and we got serious high fives about the food for the reception!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Donna · Married on 05/06/2017

My daughter just got married at this venue May 6th! I cannot say enough positive words to describe this venue. Darrin made our stay at the Hilton unforgettable. The staff were extremely professional, organized, timely, and I really felt they were completely invested in making this a special event. My daughter looked at many venues throughout the Pensacola area and could not be happier with the choice of the Hilton. The entire wedding weekend, from check-in to check-out, was amazing. The hotel was absolutely stunning and the hotel staff were all genuinely nice people. I would recommend getting married at the Hilton on Pensacola Beach to anyone! The wedding day went off even better than expected. I did not have to worry about a single thing and it was comforting to know we were in good hands. Darrin outdid himself on the menu and followed suit with great service. The Chef’s stood proud watch over the buffet to make sure it stayed fresh the whole evening. Everything was implemented and executed with perfection!
    Darrin, you were such a blessing to me and I can’t thank you enough for everything you did! You are a true professional and an absolute pleasure to work with and I could not be happier with how everything turned out! Thank you again for everything!

Donna Griffin

Sent on 06/05/2017

Kim · Married on 04/23/2017

Working with Darrin and Kennedy at the Hilton Pensacola Beach was a great experience. They know their stuff and walked us through every detail with ease.

Brittany · Married on 04/22/2017

Darrin and his team went above and beyond to make our day the best. From start to finish they were in contact with me. I was so nervous about forgetting a vendor but in the beginning they gave me a list of every vendor you could ever imagine and recommendations for our budget. The team made me feel like I was their number one priority! I would recommend this venue and team to anyone!

Hilton Pensacola Beach 8
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 9

Mary · Married on 04/22/2017

The Pensacola Hilton Beach wedding planning team was fabulous to work with! I came in from South Carolina to find absolutely every detail was taken care of! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

I am so glad we booked our wedding here! I've heard horror stories of brides who are trying to juggle lots of vendors and wedding planning is not fun anymore. I can honestly say it was not very stressful for me until 3 weeks before the wedding. That is mainly because the Hilton provided a package that included the ceremony, food, reception venue, wedding planning, and a place for my guests to stay. Darrin is truly amazing and was a joy to work with! Kennedy was also a huge help with booking rooms and making the day-of stree-free. From the tasting, to emailing back and forth about floor plans, to the day of - Darrin kept me calm (which is not easy!) and excited to be planning this joyous day. He offered names of local vendors which helped me narrow down my search. Because my DJ, cake vendor, florist, and decorator had all worked with him before, they were able to coordinate easily with Hilton. My guests raved about the food. The location was perfect for a beach backdrop. I was able to relax, dance, talk with all my guests and enjoy the entire day because I knew every detail was planned out.

Sent on 04/27/2017

Liana · Married on 03/31/2017

Hilton Pensacola Beach was the perfect place for our wedding! Darrin & his team are excellent— from our first meeting we knew we were in good hands. With our hectic schedules we didn’t have time to stress & fuss about a wedding; the wedding team at The Hilton made the process easy for us. Our guests loved the location! The food was delicious, and the staff went above & beyond by having some of the food left in our room so we could relax & enjoy dinner (pictures, mingling & dancing kept us from eating much during the reception). We still get compliments almost a year later about how beautiful the venue was, how wonderful the food was, and how happy they were with their stay at The Hilton.

Hilton Pensacola Beach 10
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 11

Tiffany · Married on 03/04/2017

Amazing!!! I cannot even begin to describe what an amazing place this is to have your wedding! My fiancé and I are from Louisiana...we came here to have the beach wedding of our dreams and it came true! The wedding coordinators Darrin Land and Stacey are amazing people that were so easy to work with! They put our minds at ease when needed and gave us everything we wanted plus! The hotel was beautiful, the food was wonderful! I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beach wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2016

LeeAnn · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I got married at the Hilton on November 19, 2016. We had our ceremony under the pergola and the reception to follow in the emerald coast room. Everything turned out perfect! We had around 115 guests that all came from out of town. My husband and I are from Ohio. I was a little nervous planning a wedding so far away, but Darrin Land and Stacey Byrd (the wedding coordinators at the Hilton) made it so easy! They were awesome to work with! They helped us through the whole process and were so easy to get in touch with. Everyone of our guests had a great time in Pensacola Beach! The Hilton is right on the beach and in walking distance to many restaurants and stores. We had our rehearsal dinner at Red Fish Blue Fish. It is located right across from the Hilton. They have great food and great service. We would definitely recommend the Hilton in Pensacola Beach and Red Fish Blue Fish to anyone!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Andre · Married on 10/29/2016

The Pensacola Beach Hilton is an outstanding venue for a wedding, my daughter was married there last weekend (October 29, 2016). We are from Louisiana and nearly all the guest were from out of State. The entire staff, especially Darrin Land and Stacey Byrd made it an easy, carefree and wonderful experience. The facilities were great, the food and service was outstanding. I have no hesitation in recommending this venue.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Kathryn · Married on 10/29/2016

Absolutely loved The Hilton, Darrin, and Stacey as soon as we met them! They made wedding planning so much easier and fun! Anything we asked, they were quick to find out and let us know the answer. Our reception was in the big ballroom downstairs and it was beautiful. We gave them all our extra decorations that we wanted and they set everything up for us. Our guests could not stop talking about how delicious the food was. We could not have asked for anyone better! We cannot wait to go back and visit soon!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2016

We used Hilton as our getting-ready location and our wedding night stay location. We could not have picked a more memorable or beautiful spot! Gina and her staff did their absolute best to make sure that our accommodations were clean and beautiful. My bridesmaids and I stayed in a suite in the 17th tower and it was absolutely perfect! It looked over the Gulf and we had a spectacular view the whole morning we were getting ready. Also, the staff had a GORGEOUS bouquet and chocolate-covered strawberries ready for my husband and I upon returning to our room after our wedding reception. I could not sing enough praises for this beautiful location!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Curt · Married on 10/01/2016

The team at the Pensacola Hilton are simply marvelous to work with. They offered a tremendous selection of alternatives during the planning and were meticulous in every way during the event. The setting was beautiful along the pristine white beach and our reception on the veranda at poolside was equally beautiful and relaxing for the wedding party and our guests. The selection of the location for our daughter's wedding was a perfect choice and the team there worked very hard to deliver an absolutely wonderful experience. Thank you all!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2016

Booking a destination wedding from Denver is a difficult task in itself. However with the Hilton (Pensacola Beach) it was not difficult at all. Normally one would find it hard to find vendors and hard to picture the end result. We were extremely wrong!!! Darrin, our wedding coordinator and his staff, worked above and beyond our expectations to help us find vendors for cake, flowers, massages...you name it, they found it. They were extremely kind and most of all were always there when we had questions. The Hilton hotel, was exceptional but the wedding coordination staff consisting of Darrin Land and Stacy Byrd were outstanding. We cannot express our gratitude enough to all of the staff, including reservations, that worked tirelessly to make us and our guests comfortable. I would highly recommend this venue as a choice to visit if you are thinking about a beach style wedding venue. I cannot rave enough about The Hilton, my guests were extremely satisfied and did not hear one single complaint while we were there. Absolutely breath taking views, friendly staff and AMAZING food. Thank you Hilton for everything you did for us.
    Mr and Mrs Ackerson