Hilton Pensacola Beach Reviews

Hilton Pensacola Beach 6
Hilton Pensacola Beach 7

Victoria · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic!

Victoria Branch helped me so much with everything and was honestly a miracle worker. Anytime we ran into any issues, she was always there and found a solution. We got married on the beach at the Hilton and it was absolutely stunning. Can’t thank Victoria and her team for all of their help in making my day a special one!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 12/07/2018

My sister recently had her wedding at Hilton Pensacola Beach. We live in Louisiana, so there were many challenges we faced planning from out of state that many people wouldn't face planning an in-state wedding. Darrin and Kennedy were an absolute blessing to make this a fun and easy experience. Not only did they serve as coordinators for the Hilton, but they also served as overall wedding planners/consultants for so many other components. This was our first experience planning a wedding (go figure!), and they were super helpful and accommodating along the way.

The day of the actual ceremony, they were on top of EVERYTHING. Every small detail that I was worried about as the maid of honor--they handled. Also, could you ask for a better backdrop than the beach? As for the reception, the room was awesome and the freakin food was outstanding!!

Finally, the Hilton in general was super awesome for our guests, even with Hurricane Irma barreling for the coast days before the wedding. Thanks so much, guys!

Sent on 09/13/2017
  • Sara

Sara Hauser · Married on 11/11/2018

Best place ever for a wedding!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Darrin and Victoria at Hilton Pensacola Beach. I literally had no stress preparing for my wedding because they thought of everything. On top of being super friendly, they made sure that everything went smoothly on our wedding day. The Hotel itself is beautiful- clean, great views, friendly staff, lots of activities for kids, and a unique experience for out of town guests. You can literally have a wedding ceremony, reception, and honeymoon all at the same place because it's so perfect there!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Stephanie Leydecker · Married on 10/27/2018

Best day ever!

Where do I begin!! I never thought my big day could be any better than what I invisioned it to be in my head but the Hilton went above and beyond to make me and my husband feel so welcomed! Darrin and his team and just been the best a bride could ever ask for. No matter how big or small the question or concern was, they were anwering back extremely fast and making me feel like I have nothing to worry about. If anybody is hesitant about getting married on the beach, don't. Between the Hilton and Darrins team, my wedding was everything and more! I can't thank everybody that was involved with helping enough. This memory is something I can go back on everyday and not have a single complaint. IT WAS PERFECT!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2018

What an incredible day we had! Darrin & Victoria are a fantastic team, and through the whole planning process I didn’t have to stress over anything. Sadly, our original DJ passed away two months before the wedding. Other than being sad for his family, I also worried we wouldn’t find a suitable replacement so close to the date. I called Darrin, and within an hour I had a new DJ booked (who was fabulous, of course). Anytime I had a question or a worry or a special request, Darrin took care of it immediately. The guests also let me know how beautiful the day was & how easy it was to attend the wedding. It was a perfect day & everything I ever dreamed of. 10/10 I absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 8
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 9
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 10

Jackie Stroud · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Wedding Ever!

What a blessing to have had our daughter’s wedding at the Hilton! Darrin is the best! It was so great not to have to worry about chairs, table cloths, etc! Everyone at the Hilton was so kind and helpful! Did I say Darrin is the best? We have precious memories of it all! So Thankful!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Nancy · Married on 08/11/2018

We had our guests stay at the Hilton and planned our reception in the Hilton ballroom. It was a perfect, magical night for our daughter and new son-in-law! Foremost, Darrin and Victoria were wonderful to work with. They are extremely organized, going out of their way to make sure we were happy with every aspect from the beginning planning stage, to the end when the night was over.

My daughter wanted a macaroni and cheese bar, which had not been done at the Hilton. Darrin spoke with the chef and made it happen. Guests are still taking about the food, raving about the lamb chops as well as the mac and cheese.

I cannot imagine anything that could have made the night more perfect! Thank you Hilton chef and Victoria, and a very special thank you to Darrin.

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 11

Cassandra · Married on 08/04/2018

Great location and great food. Would definitely recommend this location for a destination wedding. Make sure to have an after party location prearranged, as late night security does not allow hanging in the lobby/bar area.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Christi · Married on 06/02/2018

I had such a wonderful time and working with amazing people. They made everything run smoothly and I never even had to lift a finger. It was a wonderful experience and I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day.

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 12
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 13
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 14
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 15
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 16

Josh · Married on 05/19/2018

Darrin and his associates were very helpful during the planning phase, and attentive to questions, special requests, and prompt to return emails and calls. Staff during reception was extremely kind and made an extra effort to make the bride and groom happy. The food was amazing - everyone was very impressed!! Everything was on time and ran smoothly. We would recommend the Hilton and its staff for future weddings.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 17

Natalie · Married on 05/05/2018

Darrin, Kennedy, and Victoria were amazing to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! They were helpful with everything from referring vendors (we are from Baton Rouge, Louisiana) to being there to check on us every step of the way on our wedding day. The food was delicious, our guests keep complimenting us on how great the food was at the wedding. Everything was perfect and everyone was a pleasure to work with! We could not thank them enough for making our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 18
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 19
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 20
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 21
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 22
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 04/14/2018

This wedding venue was amazing and it was perfect for a wedding! The view was spectacular and the hotel was so clean.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Kelly · Married on 04/14/2018

Darrin, Victoria & the entire Hilton team were beyond exceptional! From the minute we signed our contract, to the minute we checked out! Service was above & beyond!! Never a worry; always on top of everything! And even though we were from the area, we were treated as if we were royalty with personal touches beyond compare! Anything we reluctantly asked for becuz we thought it was outside of their job description, they took & ran w it to the inth degree. Abosultly no concerns. We recommend no one else in Pensacola Beach, but the Hilton. In addition, becuz they are only place that offers an Inclement Weather Clause, it saved our wedding.
    Best non destination destination wedding!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 23

Regina · Married on 03/31/2018

We can not thank you enough for making my son and his brides wedding day amazing. The venue was gorgeous, the food at the reception was amazing and I can not give enough praise for the staff they were exceptional. I would also like to thank everyone involved who tried to fix this issue with the wedding cake. Trust me when I say you made a devastating issue seem less devastating. The genuine concern for the bride was touching. I can not express how much this meant to us. I highly recommend the Hilton Pensacola beach . You guys were amazing, thank you for everything.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Reynold · Married on 03/31/2018

Overall, the Hilton Pensacola Beach was a great place to stay! At this time of the year, the hotel had a large amount guests (the hotel was sold out in fact) due to spring break. Unfortunately some of the members in our group were delayed getting into their rooms due to housekeeping issues and a broken washer/dryer on the property. The broken laundry equipment inhibited the housekeeping staff to wash sheets for beds and guests were not able to check in. We were happy that we could stay in the same room the entire stay (5 nights) and also our wedding night was comped. The only real thing I can point out is the lack of towels for the pool and beach as well as parking out front. Everything was great, I would definitely return to the Hilton Pensacola Beach!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Stacey · Married on 03/31/2018

I had my wedding at the Hilton on Pensacola Beach Easter Weekend 2018. Everything was perfect! Darrin and Victoria made the entire process so smooth since day 1 when I reserved them as my venue. This was everything to me as we live out of town! Also, their staff saved the day when my wedding cake arrived and was the wrong color. My guests that stayed at the hotel were also very pleased with their stay. I cannot thank ya'll enough for making my wedding day the best day ever! I highly recommend the Hilton on Pensacola Beach if you want a perfect wedding day that goes super smooth!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Lacy · Married on 03/17/2018

Darrin was the most perfect person to help with our wedding. He constantly reassured us everything would be okay. He was always responsive, even when he wasn’t in the office and on his days off. We had so many questions and wanted to meet with him multiple times just to make sure we were in the same page. He was never annoyed with us, and always did his best to compromise where we needed. The food was to die for. The only thing I will say, is make sure if you get the plated dinner, you know that dual entree means both meats on one plate. It is not a choice of either or. That was something we didn’t know so it was a surprise when it came down to final detailing. It was not Darrins fault by anymeans, we just overlooked it. I highly recommend having your reception at the Hilton on Pensacola Beach. Our ceremony was at the church down the road so I can’t speak on that, but I guarantee you will be in good hands at the Hilton!!!

Thank you again Darrin and Victoria for everything you did for us!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Hanes · Married on 03/10/2018

Super accommodating and flexible to our requests and revisions to schedule for event

Sent on 03/11/2018

Katherine · Married on 03/10/2018

My experience was wonderful....as mother of the groom! Thanks to Darrin and Victoria for being so responsive to our needs.
    I used the Hilton as a Welcome Reception ,on Friday night , for those coming to my son's wedding on Saturday. What a fun time we had.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Myria · Married on 11/12/2017

Olin and I want to express our deepest heartfelt appreciation and gratitude to Darrin Land, Kennedy, Victoria and the staff at the Hilton Pensacola Beach for ensuring that our destination wedding on Nov. 12, 2017 was such a fabulous experience. Our wedding reception was more than we could have dreamed of. The reception was flawless. The food was superb, the staff was so attentive and efficient. Darrin Land was an absolute joy and pleasure to work with and an incredible wedding coordinator/consultant. Despite the fact that we had the challenge of planning the wedding from New Orleans, LA, every detail in the process was handled with the highest degree of professionalism, diligence, accessibility, and excellence. We so appreciate the hard work and dedication put forth to making our reception a phenomenal event. Our florist, cake baker, decorator all were outstanding and vendors who Darrin recommended. Throughout the months of planning, we felt at ease as the team took meticulous care to address our every concern. Kennedy and Victoria were a huge help booking and maintaining the room block as we had 20 rooms booked at the hotel for out of town guests. Victoria was also integral in making contact with our vendors the week of the wedding and scheduling the timeline for drop offs to the hotel. No stone was left unturned. Darrin even aided me with arranging the rehearsal dinner and securing last minute items needed for the reception. We could not have found a better location for our reception. The bridal suite was magnificent and luxurious. We felt so special!!! There are not enough words to express how wonderful our experience was at the Hilton. We would highly recommend this venue for any event. My guests are still raving about the delicious food, the beautiful setting, the comfortable accommodations and the awesome service from the staff. Thank you again Darrin and staff. You are the best in the business and made our wedding day so very perfect and beautiful!!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Von · Married on 10/21/2017

Phenomenal experience! Darrin Land and his assistant Kennedy Shell were top notch before, during, and after the ceremony. As the father of the bride, it was my job primarily to pay for the event and I can assure you that if you are considering this facility for your destination wedding you will not be disappointed at all.

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Hilton Pensacola Beach 24

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Hilton Pensacola Beach! Our entire experience was great! The Director of Romance, Darrin Land is absolutely phenomenal! As is his assistant, Kennedy Shell. I cannot imagine having planned the wedding without their assistance! They walked me through every single step of the process! Planning a wedding from out of state was a huge task--- they always responded to calls & emails so quickly & answered each question thoroughly. Both were so attentive and caring-- we feel as if they became our friends through the journey! Ourdaughter's wedding ceremony took place on The Landing & the reception was in the Emerald Coast Room. Both were beautiful! Our guests had a wonderful stay-- the service everywhere on property was exceptional! It was simply lovely and a day our family will never forget!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Chuck · Married on 10/14/2017

From the day we booked my daughters wedding at Hilton Pensacola Beach the stress my daughter and wife were going through stopped! Darin and Kennedy took control and managed everything. Darin was available 24/7 to answer all of the silly "what if" questions and would always reassure us with a "don't worry I have done this a million times, there is nothing I am not prepared for"...and he was correct....there were absolutely no problems...food was great...reception was awesome and of course this was Hilton so the rooms were the best.

Only thing Darin missed was that Auburn was beating LSU 20-0 before the wedding and after the ceremony we all checked our phones only to find out we had lost..come on Darin can you fix that please?!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Steve · Married on 10/08/2017

Darrin and Kennedy,
    On behalf of Paula and myself I want to express our gratitude for everything that you guys did ensuring that we had an extremely wonderful experience for our big day. As both of you know, we were faced with more challenges than most couples getting everything to come together, and we could not have done it without your assistance and all of your hard work. For that, Paula and I would like to offer you our deepest and most heartfelt THANK YOU! Also, please let all of your staff know that we truly appreciate everything that they did ensuring that we had such a wonderful day. We would also like to request that you please let your chef and kitchen know that everyone was raving about the excellence of the food that was prepared. I am sure that through all of the planning you noticed that I am very detail oriented, and the same can be said for the rest of the Shea family. My older brother, Patrick, is a trained chef and can be a tough critic of food. With that being said, he shared the same thoughts about the food and said that it was probably the best food that he has ever had at a wedding. Please trust me when I say that for him to make that statement is a huge complement for your chef and kitchen staff. He knows better than most what it takes to prepare a dinner such as the dinner that we were served. Again, please accept Paula and my most heartfelt THANK YOU for everything that you did to make our day as special as it was.

Thank you again for everything that you guys did to make our day as special as it was. Given all of the obstacles with the weather you guys did a fantastic job making our day as wonderful as it was. We can not express our gratitude enough for all of your hard work and your dedication and we are very grateful that you strive for excellence, because excellence is what we received. Thank you again and if there is anything that Paula and I could ever do please do not hesitate to ask.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Annette · Married on 10/07/2017

As Hurricane Nate approached, the plans for my daughter's beach wedding had to be changed to an indoor ceremony. Even before I thought about the other vendors and the potential difficulties with travel to the Hilton, Darrin had been in contact with and made arrangements in case they could not leave the Hilton to travel home. He had made plans for all contingencies.

Despite the challenges the weather created, the event was wonderful. The ceremony was beautiful, the food was delicious, the staff friendly, attentive and efficient. Scott the bartender did a great job, I am only sorry I did not pay attention and get the names of all the servers.

I would highly recommend this property for any event. It is a gorgeous property, and I really feel like every single person on staff is sincerely interested in making every guest's stay memorable.

I want to thank Darrin and Kennedy for making the most important day of my daughter's life everything she could ask for. Not an easy thing to do with a Hurricane howling outside during the event.

Sent on 10/09/2017