Hilton Pearl River Reviews

Hilton Pearl River 3
Hilton Pearl River 4
Hilton Pearl River 5

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2012

********** There is an award and star category that goes above and beyond the 5 stars to the Pearl River Hilton. That is the gratitude my family has to the Pearl River Hilton staff for making our daughter's wedding an unsurpassed event.

The staff, food, hospitality, graciousness, attention to detail goes so far above the 5 star category; 5 stars is just not enough for the Pearl River Hilton!!!

Every aspect of the wedding received rave reviews from every guest. The service, warmth, and graciousness of every staff member was exquisite.

The rehearsal dinner, the after party, the Sunday brunch made the wedding a perfect weekend event.

The entire planning experience was stress free and a pleasure.

The details - I could go on and on, but then I would give away every surprise of our wedding.

Gerry Burns, Barbara Kelly, Derek Rubio and Maverick, along with every member of the organization from the owner onward, provides the ultimate in style and taste with flawless attention from each.

My daughter's wedding October 20, 2012 was perfect. There truly are no other words that better describe this magical event.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Best venue, best food, best staff, best everything. We had our reception at the Pearl River Hilton this past October and couldn't have asked for anything more. Everything at this venue is top notch from the champagne reception to the cocktail hour to the actual reception. The staff is so friendly and helpful and goes above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need. If you are looking to have a very elegant and timeless wedding this venue is the place. We can't recommend it enough.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Kristin · Married on 10/07/2012

We were absolutely blown away by the team at the Pearl River Hilton. From the accommodations for the guests, to the food, to the grounds, to the reception-- the attention to detail is unbelievable. You are truly the center of attention throughout the entire day, without feeling that they are "on top of you". Derek was like a magician- he would appear to let us know what we should expect next and then poof! He was gone (as to not get in the way of us enjoying our day and our guests). The staff at the Pearl River Hilton made us feel like we were "one of their own" getting married. I would highly recommend The Pearl River Hilton to a couple who is looking for a beautiful venue who will truly go out of their way to make this day memorable.

Sent on 03/10/2013

This was a wonderful venue for a wedding the service was very good and the food was wonderful..then the convenience of having your guests stay over in the hotel was an added plus no need to worry about drinking and driving.

Sent on 10/13/2012
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 09/14/2012

Our wedding was beyond beautiful from start to finish! The staff is beyond anything you could image! We live in Texas and were very worried about planning a wedding so far away, but with the help and guidance of the staff they made it so easy. My guests were blown away by the food, the outdoor ceremony space, and the reception room. We worked with Nancy Resman, and I would HIGHLY recommend using her... she was so much fun and so helpful.
    We looked at about 5 different venues and nothing compared to the Pearl River Hilton, and to top it off they were the least expensive by $30 a head! For us it was a no-brainer. You really should at least take a look and speak with a coordinator, and I am sure you will fall in love!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Beth · Married on 09/02/2012

I cannot say enough positive things about the Pearl River Hilton. I recently had my ceremony and reception there Labor Day weekend and every dream of mine came true. From the moment I looked at the Pearl River Hilton, I knew I wanted to have my wedding there. We worked with Nancy Resman when planning our wedding. She was nothing but responsive to our every needs. She did a wonderful job coordinating all of our vendors and making sure everything during the planning stages went smoothly. She was even present the night of our wedding and gave my mother-in-law comfortable shoes to wear when she couldn't walk anymore! Derek was our event manager the night of and he was beyond professional making sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. I could not be happier. What struck me even more was how fantastic and cordial the hotel staff was the entire weekend. The Pearl River Hilton really went above and beyond making sure our entire weekend is perfect.

Sent on 10/29/2012

Sharon · Married on 08/11/2012

The Pearl River Hilton provided first class service and accommodations all the way. The hotel itself is stunning with tasteful decor, beautiful grounds, and immaculate provisions. Gerry Burns, the catering director, and Barbara Kelly, the banquet manager, both did a flawless job in planning and executing our wedding from beginning to end according to our wishes. Our wedding guests are still talking about how wonderful the food was and how accommodating the wait staff was. After the night was through and just when we thought things couldn't get any better we arrived at our complimentary wedding suite to find two hot meals waiting for us as well as a complimentary bottle of champagne and the remainder of our wedding cake professionally wrapped up for us to take home the next day. Very thoughtful! Everything was perfect and we could not have been happier with how the event turned out. It was truly a night to remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 08/30/2012

I worked with a few people from start to end with planning my wedding at the Pearl River Hilton. However, my family and I couldn't have been more pleased when working with Nancey and Derek. My wedding was stunning, stress free and everyone kept saying it looked like a castle.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Connie · Married on 05/11/2012

There is so much to say about the Pearl River Hilton. We fell in love with the venue at first glace, it was everything we were looking for in one location. Their service and food are outstanding!!! Gerry, Derek and the rest of the staff were so organized, attentive to all details and extremely easy to work with. We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and brunch and couldn't have asked for better food and presentation. All of our guest walked way talking about how beautiful and delicious everything was.

Sent on 06/01/2012

Cristen · Married on 10/28/2011

The Pearl River Hilton was incredible for my Oct 2011 wedding. Everyone there is so knowledgeable and accommodating, and everything was even better than I had imagined. Paulette was great to work with, and Derek took care of everything the night of my wedding. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Tara · Married on 10/21/2011

Gerry the wedding coordinator had us at hello when we first met with her. We were able to work a package out for our budget. She was a great resource, and very easy to contact. Day of the wedding Gerry and Derek took care of everything! Derek was with me all day checking in and taking care of things. They made the day completely stress free!

The food was amazing. We are still hearing wonderful feedback about it!
    Signature Martini Bar and the entire Cocktail Hour A+!

Sent on 11/04/2011
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2011

The Hilton is AMAZING. From the party planners to the service to the food to the venue itself, I couldn't be more happy with the way everything turned out. Gerry was phenomenal to work with- she helped all of us through the entire process and was there the night of the wedding to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Derrick our maitre d was extremely professional and thorough (and not intrusive at all) the days leading to the event and the night of the wedding. The service at the hotel was top of the line and everyone was so impressed with the level of professionalism; from the minute we got out of the limo until all of the guests left, the wait staff was attentive and pleasant to be around. And the food... nothing even compares- everything was delectable. Usually wedding food is "OK", but the food at the Hilton (dinner and cocktail hour) is absolutely delicious. I couldn't say enough good things about the hotel. I am so happy we had our wedding here, it really is a magical place and is everything I ever imagined my wedding to be.

Sent on 10/18/2011

June · Married on 09/10/2011

Two days after my wedding and I'm still on Cloud 9. The Pearl River Hilton was flawless. Excellent Food, Excellent Service, Pristine Rooms & much more. For an all inclusive venue, search no further; they have it all or can get it for you. They also worked very well with our vendors.

Sent on 09/12/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2011

Beautiful! Elegant! Incredible!
    From start to finish, Paulette, Barbara, and Derek were amazing. They helped to plan us the wedding of our dreams. The service was so professional and they knew exactly what to do. The food was unbelievable and our guests left the wedding stuffed! Everything was PERFECT!

Sent on 07/05/2011
  • F

Faith · Married on 04/16/2011

Pearl River Hilton was PERFECT. Overly accomodating and exceeded our expectations 10 fold. FOOD WAS AMAZING. Staff was VERY KIND. The Matre'd tended to us often without being overbearing. The rooms upstairs were amazing.

Sent on 04/20/2011

Meredith · Married on 03/04/2011

Gerry & the rest of the team at the Pearl River Hilton were wonderful! It is truly a magical place & they make it so memorable. Every detail was executed perfectly & we had no worries and just had fun. They were wonderful to work with and could not have been more accomodating. We will definitely go back for our anniversary!

Sent on 10/03/2011

Samina · Married on 09/12/2010

The staff made the wedding a perfect day and the food was outstanding. They go to great lengths to make your dreams come true. I would recommend this venue to anyone and I would plan future events there as well. I am already planning on having my anniversary there.

Stefanie · Married on 09/11/2010

They were absolutely incredible!!!!!! The service was amazing!!! Everyone said it was the most incredible wedding they ever went to!

Kristen · Married on 09/11/2010

We had our ceremony out on the back lawn and it was beautifully done. The seating was perfectly laid out so that everyone could see and there was not too much empty space. The setting was so romantic with the castle like building behind us and the lush trees surrounding us. The reception was held indoors and could not have been more perfect. The food was amazing and we had SO many compliments on it...even from our most picky and outspoken guests.
    Gerry Burns and the whole staff at the Hilton are first class all the way. If you want to have a day where you can just enjoy your wedding and leave the details up to someone else the Hilton is the way to go.

Rebecca · Married on 08/28/2010

Philip, Gerry, Barbara and the entire team at The Hilton Pearl River were amazing and truly made our wedding day perfect! We literally had no issues because everything was done before we could ask for it. The food was perfection and we are truly so thankful for a superb wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Christine · Married on 02/14/2009

Expensive but worth every penny

Sent on 12/09/2010

Talene · Married on 10/18/2008

The place is beautiful on its own but the people were wonderful. Gerry Burns was my go to person and she was amazing. She was on top of everything. Before I could ask for something she made sure it was done. She was a dream to work with. I could not have been happier on my wedding day!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Cheryl · Married on 08/23/2008

I felt that this vendor, and most particularly the Director of Catering, Gerry Burns,
    was so exceptional that I would gladly do another wedding at Hilton Pearl River
    right away! Gerry was extremely helpful and responsive every step of the way.
    We had a rehearsal dinner the evening before and a post-nuptial brunch to
    hold at the same hotel also, which Gerry planned as well. Each of the rooms
    we used was beautiful and different from one another, and the hotel also
    provided a nice suite for the bride and attendants and family in which to have their
    hair and makeup done, and to get dressed. They sent a beautiful food cart, too.
    When a critical piece of the bride's dress was discovered to be missing, we purchased
    a replacement over the phone, and Gerry offered to send a staff member all the
    way to New York City to pick it up at no charge!! Talk about service above and beyond
    the expected! It was a potential disaster, but it
    wound up being something we joked about. The food was beautifully presented, abundant and delicious, and the hotel staff was instantly willing to do anything we asked of them. They
    couldn't have been better. In fact, they only have one wedding each day, and there was another wedding the day before ours, and the day after. But at no
    time did we feel that the staff was concerned about anybody except us! I highly,
    highly recommend this venue!!! I give them FIVE STARS ON ALL POINTS, and I have
    nothing but the very best memories of every step. Whew!

Sent on 09/10/2008
  • nyc78

Natasha · Married on 08/22/2008

Ah-mazing! The entire staff made our wedding perfect! Our wedding coordinator Phil was the most easy-going and dearest man to work with. I cannot tell you how stress free my night was, their staff handled every little bump along the road and I was able to truly enjoy our night. We have received so many compliments on the food, the staff and the location was spectacular for pictures.

Sent on 09/09/2008

Sherri · Married on 08/25/2007

The Hilton Pearl River was a truly amazing venue for our wedding. Growing up I used to go to the Hilton's restauarnt, La Maisonette, for dinner on special occassions. My mom and I always admired the brides and said that maybe one day I would get married there. On August 25, 2007 our dream came true and I was married to wonderful man that evening. The Hilton was absolutely incredible as was our wedding planner. Paulette Scatassa was extremely helpful right from the beginning. She walked us through everything and was always available to answer questions. She organized a flawless evening. We had 225 people filling 4/5 of the ballroom but it holds up to 500 people when full opened. The dance floor was big so everyone could be out there dancing away without being on top of each other. Every table had their own waiter/waitress dedicated to them and service was impeccable. The Hotel is on the BlueHill golf course is a beautiful setting for pictures. It was way too hot on our wedding day for an outside ceremony but the grounds are perfect for it if you are getting married in the summer or fall. We took our pictures in Le Jardin which was a gorgeous location. The front of the hotel also has a great fountain that came out amazing in our pictures. The food was over the top with so many choices and a cocktail hour like no one had ever seen before and we've been to a ton of high-end weddings before. The hotel rooms were very nice too. For getting ready, they set up a big room on the main floor where me, my bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law were all able to have our makeup done and they served us lunch. During picture taking they provided drinks and snacks for everyone. Our ceremony didn't start til late so they made sure everyone had something to tie them over. After the wedding ended, the Hilton provided us with a hospitality room free of charge on the main floor where guest who wanted to continue partying could (and some did). This kept people from disturbing guests who wanted to go to sleep. The next morning, we had a delicious brunch in Le Jardin overlooking early morning golfers. They provided a great hot and cold buffet with many choices for our guests. I highly recommend this venue. To read about details of my wedding there, log onto www.hermanweb.us

Sent on 11/10/2007