Hilton Pearl River Reviews

Hilton Pearl River 3
Hilton Pearl River 4
Hilton Pearl River 5

Maggie · Married on 07/26/2014

Our wedding at the Hilton Pearl River was absolutely perfect! From our first meeting with Gerry I knew we would be in great hands but she went above and beyond at every turn. Her staff is unbelievably attentive as well. Each and every one of them was a pleasure to work with. The food was delicious, my friends and family are still talking about the amazing cocktail hour and table side service! The hotel itself is clean and cared for, from the carpets to the ballroom to the guest rooms. We had our dream wedding at the Hilton Pearl River and I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Teri · Married on 07/18/2014

We were absolutely thrilled with our wedding, the service, the food (Yumm!), the venue and the excellent guidance provided by Nancy and Jackie!! Our families had a wonderful time and raved about the food, the ballrooms and how well they were treated!! That Martini bar and the cocktail hour exceeded everyone's expectations and was so elegant!!

We all loved the reception and appreciate the great recommendations of Craig Scott Entertainment, A Little Cake and Pearl River Florists!! It was the most loving, fun, happy and carefree day and the wedding of our dreams! Amazing since all the arrangements were made long distance via e-mail and phone! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/16/2014

Amy · Married on 07/05/2014

We had our 600 guest Indian wedding at the Hilton last month and it was just perfect. We worked with Paulette for over a year and she was a pleasure to interact with throughout the process. Derek and his staff were truly incredible - so helpful, friendly, and accomodating. We were a really large group to manage but they made sure everything went smoothly. The hotel itself is beautiful both inside and out, and allows for great photo ops throuhout the property. While we didn't cater through the hotel, we did have open bar during cocktail hour and the reception - I highly recommend having a martini bar... The lemon drop martinis were absolutely delicious and a guest favorite.

What set this experience apart were the personal touches and how attentive the staff were to my husband and me all day, making sure we had a few minutes to ourselves to grab a bite to eat or a drink. It was those quiet moments that we appreciated the most. :)

I highly highly recommend the Hilton Pearl River and their excellent staff.

Sent on 08/08/2014

jennifer · Married on 06/28/2014

5 stars aren't enough! EVERYTHING ABOUT THE HILTON PEARL RIVER IS AMAZING!!!! My husband and I got married at the Hilton Pearl River on June 28, 2014 and to say that our wedding was amazing is an understatement. The establishment, the accommodations and most importantly the staff are top-notch, seasoned professionals that know how to not only take care of their guests, but they are just genuinely great people who truly care about making your event special. I found the hotel by accident driving by before I even got engaged and knew that this had to be where I got married, it was destiny, so much in fact that my fiancé proposed here and we got to have a full weekend of Wedding festivities at this beautiful "chateau in the woods". I have to mention a few people by name because they not only made the Wedding and the entire weekend (Rehearsal dinner & Sunday Brunch) run smoothly but they worked with me for 8 months leading up to the day and after so many e-mails and phone calls, I learned what great people they are in general and I look forward to seeing them on our next visit to the Hilton. Gerry Burns, the director of catering, was there since day 1 of my dream planning and let me tell you, this isn't her first "rodeo"! She was sweet, caring, detail oriented, and her execution of the actual Wedding days event was absolutely FLAWLESS! Our Maître D', Jacqueline Rochford, was Awesome, Amazing, Fabulous and every other wonderful word there is... Jacqueline made sure from beginning to end that not just all of our needs but also all of our guests needs were met. All of our family and friends cannot stop talking about what an amazing wedding it was and how great the food was!!! I highly recommend the Hilton Pearl River for your upcoming Wedding, and any other event you might be planning. The building is GORGEOUS, the staff is AMAZING and the food - lets not forget the food, is OUTSTANDING!!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Lindsay · Married on 06/21/2014

I was the bride and it truly was the perfect day! Thanks to the Hilton Pearl River, and esp. Nancy and Derek, I didn't have to worry about a thing. Myself, the groom, and wedding party spent the whole day at the hotel getting ready. They made a special room for myself and the bridesmaids and whatever we needed (that wasn't already there) Hilton PR was on it. During our pictures that we took outside (they have great backdrops for photos) there was wait staff with waters because it was a hot day. That is just one example how they were always one step ahead of us and ready to go! The last thing I would want on my special day was lost time. The cocktail hour and reception food was great. It was an over all amazing experience.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Gerry Burns is amazing! She is a pleasure to work with, very responsive to any and all questions, and even reminded us to relax and have fun. The hotel ballroom and reception room are beautiful, and we had an outdoor ceremony on the gorgeous grounds. Our guests were also comfortable during their stay in the guest rooms. We VERY highly recommend the Hilton Pearl River.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/16/2014

Our wedding at the Pearl River Hilton was everything I had hoped for and more!! From our initial inquiry to the day of our wedding Paulette Scatassa was amazing to work with. She went above and beyond to make sure every need we had was met and was always there to answer questions, offer advice and make changes as needed. Everything she promised was delivered and as a result our wedding was as amazing as we had hoped for. The food was fantastic and the service was perfect. Our maître d's , Derek And Jacque couldn't have been any more wonderful. They were extremely attentive and even managed to find two flower girl baskets and a ring bearer pillow when we realized I had left them at home. They were with us the whole day and made sure everything went according to plan. It truly was an amazing day and we couldn't be happier with our experience at the Hilton!

Lisa and Rob Roche

Sent on 10/22/2014

Bart · Married on 05/10/2014

Our experience with my daughter's wedding at the Pearl River Hilton was beyond superb. The Hilton's staff, especially Nancy Resman and Derek Rubino were of great help in putting together, and pulling off a wonderful and gracious affair. Most of the vendors we used were on the Hilton's recommended list, and they worked with the staff absolutely seamlessly.

We had almost 100 wedding guest stay at the Hilton, and that part of the wedding also went smoothly.

Although we had to shift the venue indoors, the ceremony, sound (not trivial), and the ambiance were just excellent. I would recommend the Pearl River Hilton without reservation. Hope your wedding comes off just as nicely.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Curt · Married on 04/11/2014

We had the absolute perfect night. We were originally planning on having our ceremony outside but due to the weather we were forced to have it inside but on the fly the staff at the Hilton moved it inside and made it magical. Their staff was attentive to my bride and I's needs and wants all night long as well as all our guests. We had 230 guests come from all over the world and all of them spoke so highly of the venue. It was everything we dreamed of and more. If you want a dream wedding come to Hilton!

Sent on 05/05/2014

The Hilton Pearl River is an elegant and beautiful venue with exceptional food and service. Having the hotel is also a convenience that we were so pleased with. We had the Friday night dinner, ceremony and reception, and brunch at the hotel, and each event felt different. The commonality between each event, however, was impeccable food and service. We coordinated the menus so that we didn't overlap, although I would gladly eat any of our selections again. Let me take a moment to rave about the staff. Simply put, you cannot find better. The staff is incredible and pay so much attention to detail. From our first meeting with Nancy, to our tasting with Samantha, to the meeting with Derek and Jackie, and all the way through the wedding and Sunday brunch, each member was attentive, and just a joy to work with. My family often checks, and double checks the same item, and Nancy was flexible, patient, and met with us until we were comfortable. I never had any concerns that I wasn't being heard or that things wouldn't be to our liking, especially when Nancy had already told the staff about my husbands love of s'mores - something that I mentioned once, 8 months prior. Each member of the staff is professional, knowledgeable, accommodating and friendly, and most importantly, you truly feel like they want to make the weekend perfect for you. Derek even held a napkin under my chin while I tried a bite of cocktail hour to ensure nothing got on my gown! I'm not sure anything else needs to be said :). Our guests are still calling to tell us how wonderful the affair was. Nancy and the team took our vision and brought it to life, and we can't thank them enough! What a wonderful weekend!

Sent on 11/10/2013

I couldn't have picked a better place to have my wedding! Everyone at the Pearl River Hilton was amazing! I can honestly say that I had no issues at all on my wedding day! They are a well oiled machine! And everyone of my guests raved about the food and the service! Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a beautiful hotel with delicious food, where you can have the ceremony, reception, and the guests staying all in the same place!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2013

My husband and I got married 2 months ago TODAY at the Hilton Pearl River. I have only 1 word to describe that day and every day leading up to it..."PERFECT!" Aside from the beautiful venue and grounds, Nancy and her team were just outstanding in every way. Not only was she professional but she was our friend. Her immediate responses to our incessant emails and her initiating contact with us at all times to keep us apprised of everything was just a small sample of her care and concern that our day be as perfect as it was! We will never forget our big day and we have Nancy and the Hilton to thank for that! WE LOVE YOU!

Sent on 12/27/2013

hannah · Married on 10/19/2013

Our wedding went beautifully, thanks to Paulette and Derek.

The food was amazing -- multiple guests told us it was the best food they had ever had at a wedding -- and the staff, including wait staff and bartenders, were friendly and professional. We had a lot of hungry guests, many of whom had traveled to be at our wedding, and the staff were incredible at accommodating them. There weren't even lines at the bar, that's how good the bartenders were.

The setup was perfect, the rooms beautiful, and the outside grounds perfect for lovely photos. I cannot thank the Hilton enough for being amazingly helpful and making our wedding day go off without a hitch.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Kate · Married on 10/11/2013

I am the Mother of the Bride and I have to say this was the best place ever to have a wedding. Didn't have to think of a thing on the day of and Paulette the on site planner was so helpful throughout the process. Everyone who worked at the Hilton seemed to be very concerned that everything be perfect and saw to everyone's needs. Truly one of the best days of my life thanks to the Hilton.

Sent on 10/20/2013

maria · Married on 10/06/2013

Forget the fact that "hotel" is in the name. Hotel weddings, to me, sounded cheap and tacky. The Hilton Pearl River is anything but!

It doesn't look or feel like a hotel at all. It feels like an elegant, classy, reception hall -- with the convenience of being able to ride the elevator to the comfort of your bed at the end of the night. Beautiful building in and out, with lush rolling lawns and royal (but not gaudy) finishes.

My picky family with expensive taste LOVED the food and LOVED the venue overall. Rave reviews from everyone.

Our wedding coordinator, Nancy, was AMAZING and so accommodating!! She was very honest and never pushy when it came to booking/menu selections/etc; fulfilled our special requests; was ON TOP of the details/emails/phone calls; and was incredibly helpful, friendly, funny and empathetic the whole way.

Bridal attendant Kerri was so great on the day of. She set up a private cocktail hour for us, always made sure we had food and drink, gathered all of mine/the bridal party's belongings during/after the party, AAAAND decorated our bridal suite so so gorgeously. We entered our suite at the end of the night and she had it DECKED OUT in candles and rose petals. The perfect end to the perfect day.

Maitre D Derrick is a seasoned professional. He coordinated with our DJ and all of our vendors so everything went off without a hitch that night, and directed us and the bridal party from phase to phase without being pushy or demanding. Smooth sailing with 200 guests. Great guy to have on your team.

Thank you, Hilton Pearl River, for making my wedding better than I ever dreamed it could be!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Alexandra · Married on 10/04/2013

Truly amazing venue! We had both our ceremony and reception here. Gerry, Derek and the rest of the staff are simply wonderful, so attentive, and caring, everything you could ever want. They helped make everything so great. If you like that extra personal touch this is the place! The food was fantastic, and delicious, our guest loved it! The vendors they recommended for cake, flowers, band, and photography were awesome as well. We had a great day and we strongly recommend them for your day also!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Erica · Married on 09/20/2013

We had our wedding reception and post-wedding breakfast at the Hilton Pearl River and could not have been more pleased! The staff was exceptional - we worked with Nancy throughout the planning process and she was always helpful, responsive, and just incredibly warm and kind - she is a big reason why our planning was so stress-free! The night of our reception, Derek and his staff were incredible, making sure everything flowed seamlessly and we and our guests were all well taken care of.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention how amazing the food was! We had a hard time making our selections at our tasting because everything was so good!

Our newlywed suite at the hotel was amazing - and not only did the staff handle bringing any ancillary items up for us (leftover favors, our toasting flutes and cake set, etc) but they decorated the suite with flowers, candles, wrapped the top tier of our cake, and set out a slice for each of us to enjoy with a complimentarty bottle of champagne - what a great way to toast our first night as husband and wife!

All in all, our wedding reception was the best day of our lives thanks to the amazing staff, service, food, and accommodations of the Hilton Pearl River. Our guests had an amazing time and so did we! We can't say enough wonderful things - thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/11/2013

We worked with Paulette as our wedding coordinator that day. She was pleasant, responsive to emails & phone calls and very flexible (even to the minute that day even when I had unexpected guest show up). I would highly recommend this hotel to any other brides who are looking for an affordable venue with a lot of out of town guests. It made things easier when I didn't have to find hotel deals.

Another thing I liked about this hotel is that they have one wedding at a time. It allowed me to pick and choose which room I wanted to use for ceremony, cocktail and reception. Other venues we saw could host multiple weddings at a time which I was afraid there would a loss of attention to our smaller intimate group. Note that every one of the staff there made sure it was about us that day.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Daria · Married on 07/05/2013

The Hilton Pearl River provides everything you need to have a beautiful wedding of your dreams. The venue is beautiful; the food is wonderful and the staff offers the best service I have seen at a wedding. Gerry, Derek and the entire staff at the Hilton are attentive, caring and simply amazing.

Sent on 07/14/2013

The Hilton Pearl Review helped create the wedding of my dreams! My husband and I were THRILLED with their services, kindness, and overall goal to make our day special. Not only is this venue gorgeous, but the food is amazing! Our guests continue to talk about how beautiful our wedding was and how delicious the food was. I would highly recommend checking out the Hilton Pearl River :)

Sent on 07/22/2013

Okay, yes, the Hilton is expensive, especially compared to other venues in Rockland. It's also super worth it.

The staff is amazing, and they'll help you figure out what it is that you actually want (Paulette managed to translate "It's, like, you know, Colonial Williamsburg blue..." into a great combination of linens) and make sure the day goes seamlessly. They also did a remarkable job handling the emotions of the day, especially after I had a death in the family a few days before the wedding. Derek ran everything really smoothly and ensured that we had a great time. I definitely want to go to another wedding there soon.

Sent on 06/28/2013

I just had my wedding a couple of weeks ago and everything was AMAZING. I started planning a year ago and our event coordinator at the Hilton, Nancy, was absolutely fantastic. She was super sweet, very accommodating and understanding of any questions/concerns we had and just overall a pleasure to work with. I don't think I understood exactly how great the venue was until the night of the wedding and afterwards. EVERY guest was raving about the food, the space was beautiful, and the staff was out of this world. They seriously treated us like celebrities. Anything we wanted or needed they would do. If I wanted a new bottle of water every 5 minutes, they would do it. If I wanted them to bring plates of appetizers into the waiting room for my entire bridal party, they would do it. I bet if I asked them to run me a bath using only Fiji bottled water....they would have. I am so so happy I chose this venue. Everything went perfectly the night of the wedding bc all the staff members were ON TOP OF EVERY DETAIL. i literally had someone standing guard at the sweetheart table so my husband and i could eat dinner without being attacked by guests lol! I think because this Hilton is family owned, it has a totally different and much more intimate/personal feel than weddings at other big chain hotels. For reference, my sister's wedding was at a Hyatt and although it was lovely and nothing was WRONG, the lack of attentiveness and care is totally noticeable once you've experienced a venue like Hilton Pearl River. If you don't want to be stressed out about your wedding, TRUST ME, this is the venue for you. Also, Nancy is beyond-words amazing. I want her to be my personal event planner for everything in life. So glad I got a chance to work with her and everyone at the Hilton Pearl River! Btw, this was the pricier option btwn another venue I was looking at, but after the wedding my entire family agreed that it was entirely worth it. We felt like we hit the Perfect-Dream-Wedding Jackpot!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Bobby · Married on 04/06/2013

We just did an Indian wedding there and Hilton pearl river did an absolute amazing job. We worked with paulette and derek. Both made sure everything was perfect. Everything was taken care of and the attention to detail was impeccable. I even requested that they bring in my favorite beer to the reception (blue moon) and they had no problem doing it. I have had a number of people say it was the best...most fun wedding they have ever been to. I would highly recommend this hotel. Please note that this was an Indian wedding so we used an outside caterer for food so I cannot rate the Hilton's food. However, like I mentioned, the staff, the site, drinks, etc. were perfect. It's a great place for a wedding and reasonably priced as compared the other hotels in the area.

Sent on 04/09/2013

Debra · Married on 03/10/2013

The staff was amazing, Everything was picture perfect. I felt like a princess the entire weekend. They were there every minute to be sure that everything was to our liking and to be sure that everything ran smoothly. They couldn't have been more friendly and accomodating. The place was beautiful, we were thrilled with everything.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2012

Words can't even describe how amazing the Hilton Pearl River is for a wedding venue. Gerry and Derek are two of the most pleasurable people to work with. From day 1, they were responsive, detail oriented and warm and friendly. They helped to create the most magical and perfect wedding for my husband and I. Everyone is raving about the food, decor and how pleasant and professional the staff was. This listened and executed my vision to a T and I wouldn't change a thing. I HIGHLY recommend the Hilton Pearl River for your wedding venue, they are flawless!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2012