Hilton Pearl River Reviews

Hilton Pearl River 4
Hilton Pearl River 5
  • Jodi

Jodi Simmons · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Why would you have your wedding anywhere else?!

'Why would anyone have their wedding anywhere else?' That was my exact quote to Derek and Abbey when my husband and I sat in our private room before cocktail hour. The Service. The Service!!! The HPR completely blew us away with their dedication and detail to service. We were treated with 5 star service VIP service. They took care of any problems that arose (when I forgot my heel protectors upstairs, Abbey ran up to find them- just one example) and took care of any issues we didn't even know were possible. Even our guests were blown away by the service and attention the HPR provided to us on our wedding day. Oh, and the food- SO. GOOD and SO. MUCH. Plus, if there was something you wanted that wasn't on the menu, they will make it happen. We wanted to have Ribeye steaks for a dinner entree choice and we got quality, steakhouse cuts for our wedding dinner. When have you ever seen that?! On top of that, you will be working with a family run business where everyone is vested in the success of your wedding. We worked with Abbey and SHE IS THE BEST!!! Every question we had was answered quickly, throughly and with a smile. Everything she and the HPR did, impressed us more and more. Our wedding exceeded every expectation and dream we could ever have...and we could have never achieved that without the HPR.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2019

The perfect wedding

I can't say enough amazing things about the staff at Hilton Pearl River. From the moment my husband and I arrived at the Hilton on our wedding day, everything was so organized and perfect. I didn't stress about a single thing!! The staff brought us tons of appetizers in a private room during cocktail hour and Derek bustled my dress (which had two really intricate bustles). Leading up to my wedding, I was nervous my hair would be an issue after taking out my veil, but Derek brought me a full length mirror and even helped me restyle my hair in a matter of minutes. And it was perfect!! During the reception, Derek and Nicole ran back and forth to get my husband and me literally anything we needed. Toward the end of the reception, they gathered any cards that were left on tables, remaining favors, our toasting flutes, etc. and brought them up to our room so we didn't have to worry about a single thing. They also arranged our bouquets and lit candles in our room which was really the icing on the cake. The Hilton Pearl River does an unbelievable job at making sure every single detail about your wedding is perfect and I truly cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Ashley Rada · Married on 10/12/2019

Run, don't walk to hpr!

I wish I could give The Hilton Pearl River ten stars! Our October 12th wedding was perfect from beginning to end, and we could not be happier with everyone and everything at HPR. We booked about a year ago with Marisa, who ended up leaving a few months later. We then were left in the hands of Abbey, and are so thrilled we got to work with her. I feel as though I emailed Abbey every single day with another question, suggestion or idea. She was so quick to respond and help me with anything I needed. She worked directly with my parents as well for our morning after breakfast, and everything was perfect. We brought in so much stuff the week before that we needed to be set up for the wedding. Signs, photos, you name it .. and the day of, everything was exactly where I envisioned it and it all looked beautiful. We also brought in a decor company to do our seating chart and all of our sweetheart table furniture and backdrop. The HPR were more than accommodating and worked so well with all of our vendors. The food was amazing! Our guests are still talking about how delicious everything at the cocktail hour was, and how amazing the dinner was. We opted for donuts and passed desserts instead of a wedding cake, and the donuts were the best I've ever had. My husband agreed and he's a cop, so he would know! The space at HPR is beautiful and has such a nice flow from the cocktail hour room to ballroom. My husband and I had our own private room for the cocktail hour, which was awesome! We walked in and all of our cocktail hour food was set up for us to sit and try, in addition to champagne and each of our signature drinks. We got to hang in there, just the two of us, and soak in that time together while getting to try everything! Then we went out and mingled with our guests without having to worry about eating as we said our hellos. It was perfect. The hotel rooms are beautiful, and all newly renovated. We went back to our suite after the after party and had a bottle of champagne, donuts, my veil and train and everything else waiting for us. It was like magic! My mom told me that there was an issue with our florist forgetting some important details about our centerpieces. When she noticed, she told Abbey who got on the phone right away to have the florist get back there to fix it. My mom is a hard person to please, and she was so grateful and amazed at how quickly and seamlessly Abbey handled it. I didn't even know about the problem until it was fixed! Derek and Nicole were our day of coordinators and they were awesome! Derek helped calm me down when I was getting a bit annoyed with some people, and I am so grateful for that. Linda was by my side from the second we got there until the very next morning. Literally, she was standing at the party bus as we got off with champagne, ready to hold my gown all night long. I kept trying to take the train from her, or hold it myself, and she wouldn't let me! I didn't even know I was going to have a 'Linda' with me all night, and I honestly don't know what I would have done without her! Every single person at HPR played a huge role in our day, and we will be forever grateful for them. My wedding was everything I dreamed from when I was a little girl, and it's all because of these people. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, a million times!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Betsy

Betsy · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfect wedding venue!!

The Pearl River Hilton was perfect from start to finish. The hotel was extremely accommodating and took care of every little detail. We picked it because we wanted the ease of everything being in a hotel because my husband's side is from out of town, but it far exceeded our expectations. Abbey went above and beyond what a day of coordinator should do and helped make our day perfect. The entire team was extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. Our wedding was so efficiently run that we were actually 10 minutes ahead of schedule! Everything went off without a hitch and I attribute that to Abbey and her amazing staff. On the day of the wedding there were 5 people checking in with me and working with the vendors so I didn't have to worry about anything. The grounds are gorgeous, as is every room in the hotel. We got married 3 weeks ago and people are still calling to tell me it was the best wedding they've ever been to. We are so happy we chose to go with the PRH, we would choose them again in a heartbeat. Thank you Abbey and everyone else for making our day so perfect!!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Wonderful Venue and Staff!

I wish I could give them 10 stars. From the moment my family and I stepped foot into the hotel, we knew we had found the one. The excellent service started right at the front desk greeting and transferred over to the wedding and catering staff. Marisa a now former employee started working with us and was so wonderful. She smoothly passed the baton over to the director Gerry and Abbey who are the best mother/daughter working duo ever. They answered promptly to every little question I had. They went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. They even went further with favors that I don’t think any other team and venue could have given us. They were so understanding and flexible with all our needs. Our wedding day was perfectly coordinated by the staff. Our guests loved the provision of the hotel bar as an after party spot after the wedding program. We all had a blast. The food is so excellent that my husband and I plan to visit often just to eat. Guests were amazed at the quantity of food being served throughout the entire wedding. The drinks were also excellent. The bridal team was pampered with lots of food in the getting ready room. Our bride and groom suite was beautifully decorated and so spacious. Newly renovated rooms are so warm, Spacious and filled with bright colors!! Overall the whole experience was a fairytale dream come true. I got married to my prince in a castle called Hilton Pearl River. I highly recommend anyone getting married to check it out. You won’t regret it, I promise!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Marc Richardson · Married on 08/09/2019

Fairytale Wedding

The experience we had was on a fairytale level. My wife had a certain high level of expectations when we vetted different venues. After about 30 venues visited, we decided on the Hilton at Pearl River. When we met Abbey, there was an immediate sense of her interest to every nuance and concern we brought up.
    Absolutely nothing was out of bounds. She helped shape and design our wedding day right down to the rose pedals on the piano amongst our pictures while classical music was played.
    Her staff was just as attentive and knowledgeable before, during, and after our ceremony. Not to be left out was the food. Simply delicious!! The vast variety of foods addressing different palates was incredible. I can continue this review in greater detail and write a short novel on how how fabulous they made our day. But I will end this review by saying multiple guest extended rave kudos on how classy, pretty and decadent our wedding was.
    This venue comes with a huge stamp of approval and would gladly do it over the exact same way. One word: Amazing!!!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/04/2019

Everything We Dreamt About-And More!

We had our wedding at the Hilton Pearl River on July 4th and it was everything we could've asked for and more! From the moment we took our first tour at the Hilton, Gerry made us feel like family. She answered our countless questions and e-mails throughout the process in a timely and thorough manner. She made the stressful wedding planning process very stress-free and a pleasant experience. I cannot be more thankful to the staff at the Hilton for making our special day a day we will never forget. Our guests are still talking about the fabulous time they had! From the check-in to our room, to the servers, the bartenders, and everyone in between, the service was top notch! I also want to shout out my bridal attendant Lynda and head Maître d' Derek for being by my side the entire day and ensuring that all our needs were met throughout. I appreciate that I was able to wait until the day of the wedding to see the weather and to decide whether or not we wanted our ceremony indoors or outdoors. The grounds are beautiful and we had a variety of places to take pictures at. There is a not a single thing I would have changed about the day. I highly recommend the Hilton!

Hilton Pearl River 6
    Hilton Pearl River 7
    Hilton Pearl River 8
    Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding and Professional Service!

We held my daughter’s Bridal Shower at the Hilton Pearl River in March. From the moment I contacted Gerry, the Catering Manager, I knew I was in good hands. She was pleasant, accommodating, and efficient. Unfortunately Gerry couldn't be there the day of the shower due to a family obligation, but she left us in the hands of her A-Team, or rather her “At Team”! Abbey took over in her absence and never missed a beat. She was prompt in her email responses and checked in several times during the shower. She was a pleasure to deal with! When we arrived with all of our shower baggage there was a member of the staff to greet us with a large cart to bring things in. The servers were informative and helpful during the set-up process. Since I had a small shower, we only had one server, Kathy. But with her I felt like we had more! She was always there for the guests, attentive and anticipating their needs. Kathy was pleasant and always checked with me for key events. Just knowing she had everything under control enabled me to relax and enjoy this special day. Our guests were treated like royalty and they were completely blown away! The food….DELICIOUS! Service OUTSTANDING and Professional all-around! Not to mention the venue and surrounding grounds is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks to Hilton Pearl River, I was able to give my daughter the shower of her dreams and one that exceeded all expectations...

Sent on 05/06/2019

Susan Tessel · Married on 06/17/2019

Beyond Spectacular Wedding Venue- The Pearl River Hilton!! Featuring Gerry and Co!

I have several friends who have used the Pearl Rive Hilton as the venue for their weddings. They had bandied the word around, 'peerless". Gerry is most "incredible", "organized", "detail oriented" person. Those are big shoes to fill, and she did not disappoint!! Having been the lucky beneficiary of all of her wisdom and talents, I have no words to describe the depth of gratitude we have for Gerry and and her staff at The Pearl River Hilton. There is nothing they didn’t do for us. Gerry and her staff are kind, thoughtful and immensely considerate. We have a very valuable family heirloom that we wanted to use under the chuppah. We were nervous it would get lost I mentioned that I didn’t want to lose it and told them why, they reassured me that they would be responsible for it, and only return it to me, and that is exactly what happened. Everything they said they would do they did and more!! We wanted to have an outdoor chuppah. The weather forecast was uncertain, the day of the wedding, the waited t as long as they could to move it outdoors and make sure that we could have what we wanted. They did it to make us happy, and there is nothing they wouldn’t do. The bridal attendant, not only helped the bride with devotion, but she also helped the grandmother of the bride stitch her jacket so that it would stay closed. They were helpful thoughtful considerate resourceful! Everything ran smoothly and like clockwork!! I recommend them with out any reservation. They gave us the most incredible service, because they’re truly kind at heart and they really pride themselves on making people happy and doing the best job they can. They are in the service business for the right reasons. Gerry Burns is with out reservation the most spectacular human being if you can book your wedding there you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Elyse

Elyse Perry · Married on 06/01/2019

Just wow! Exceptional wedding venue

I don't think I could ever say enough about how fabulous it was to work with and host our wedding at the Hilton Pearl River. It was truly everything we dreamed of plus more. The entire staff completely knocked it out of the park and blew our minds. Every single detail was absolutely perfect. From the food, attentiveness, service, kindness and everything in between, it exceeded our expectations. We hosted our entire event at the hotel from rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and then brunch on Sunday. We utilized the entire venue by having our ceremony in the conservatory cloud room, cocktail hour in the garden and outside, reception in the ballroom and after party in a private room across from the bar. We did buffet dinner and let me tell you, everyone keeps talking about how fabulous our food was and how great having a buffet was. The food was always hot and people had so much to chose from. We had every station you could want from burgers and fries, carvings station, Asian and Italian. The stations stayed open for hours which was even better. What was even better was the dessert, OMG. I still can't get over how much they offer you within their packages and how wonderful it all was. Abbey and Derek specifically made the entire experience even better. I wish we would do it all over again and I wouldn't change a thing. We wanted a hotel so that everything could be at one place and we made the absolute best decision.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing venue

I couldn't have been more happy with this venue. From the moment I met Abbey I knew she would be amazing and during the whole wedding planning process helped me so much. Abbey, Jacqueline and the whole team at the Hilton are nothing short of amazing! Thank you for making my wedding so wonderful and something we will never forget!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/10/2019

Best day ever!

Thank you so much to Abbey, Jacqueline, Samantha, and the rest of the staff at the Pearl River Hilton for making our day everything we could have asked for. They treated us so well from the moment we booked until the minute we left the day after our wedding. Everyone was raving about the food and said it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to. Thank you so so much!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Steven Glass · Married on 03/23/2019

Best Place To Have A Wedding!

We had our wedding at the Hilton Pearl River and could not have asked for a better experience from start to finish. From the moment we walked into the hotel we instantly received a warm feeling that this would be an ideal place to have our special day. Our first meeting with Abbey set the tone for the kind of experience we would have on our wedding day and the type of treatment we would personally receive. Abbey and her fabulous team took care of every detail, both big and small, including things we didn’t even think of or know to ask. Their professionalism blended with their easy-going manner was ideal to help us with the sometimes stressful task of planning a wedding. Any questions we had were quickly answered and any requests we had were quickly fulfilled.

The hotel was extremely flexible and accommodating with aspects ranging from the menu to the layout of the ballroom. On the actual day itself, Abbey, Derek, and the rest of the team took control and made sure everything ran like clockwork so all we had to do was show up at the designated times.

Picking the venue for the wedding was the biggest decision we had to make in the overall process and we could not have made a better one. The Hilton Pearl River will always hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Martine · Married on 11/11/2018

Best Day Ever 11/11/18

Words can’t begin to describe how elated we were with our wedding. From the moment we met Gerry, we knew this was the place for us. She and the amazing team made the wedding planning process go seamlessly! We actually enjoyed it! The day of was perfection from the minute I (the bride) got there. Gerry and the entire staff made us feel so special and kept the entire bridal party and families on track and calm. All this while making sure the vendors did their jobs as well. Linda, my bridal attendant was amazing. She was so kind and helpful; I don’t know how I would have survived without her. The whole hotel is so beautiful and the quests were raving from the minute they got there. Our wedding was a few weeks ago and we’re still getting phone calls from family and friends saying how delicious the food was and how perfect the wedding was. The day goes so quickly but the memories will last a lifetime thanks to the Hilton Pearl River.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Erica · Married on 10/07/2018

Hilton Pearl River NYE Wedding

The Hilton Pearl River was a dream to work with for our wedding. We had a New Years Eve wedding for about 230 guests, and the night was beyond magical. Gerry and her staff were so accommodating and worked hard to help us enjoy our day and get us everything we needed. Gerry and Abby set up the escort table, our guestbook, signs, etc on the day of the wedding. It rained while we were taking photos outside, and Abby came to help me hold my dress up in the rain during the photos. I should mention it was cold! Gerry moved the day along seamlessly and coordinated with all the vendors and bridal parties so everyone knew where to be and when. Derek worked with us and the band to move the reception along, and helped me bustle my dress and create a timeline with us. June, my bridal attendant, was a dream. During the wedding, my mother in law was really uncomfortable from her shoes so the staff helped to get her a pair of insoles so she could be comfortable the rest of the night. At the end of the wedding night, we came up to our room at 4am and found a bottle of champagne, plates of desserts, our wedding cake, and all our belongings in our bridal suite. I cannot say enough good things about the staff and how experienced they are at handling large wedding with specific needs, like our kosher wedding. The venue was perfect for New Years since we were able to use a room for our afterparty and guests could go to bed whenever they wanted. Whether a winter or summer wedding, the Pearl River Hilton is fantastic and will make it their number one priority to help you enjoy your wedding day. A HUGE thank you on behalf of us and our families for the exceptional professionalism and customer service from Gerry and her team. They are the best.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jasmine D · Married on 09/08/2018

Perfection from beginning to end

We could not have asked for a better experience at the Hilton Pearl River. The venue provides all the amenities and comfort of a luxury hotel that guests enjoy, and the staff goes above and beyond to make sure everything goes smoothly. We had a large Indian wedding with many components and the staff never made us feel as though we were asking for too much and worked with us to seamlessly pull off every event. They are so versatile and willing to adapt to your needs.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Julie · Married on 07/29/2018

Where to begin...Gerry and the entire Hilton Pearl River team were so amazing and helpful through the entire wedding process. From start to finish, they took care of our every need. Gerry is so caring and did such an amazing job with every part of the wedding. The wedding ran perfectly without one flaw. Everyone knew where to be and where to go because of the dedicated work of entire staff.

Leading up to the wedding, Gerry was super responsive and I felt I was in good hands the entire time. The actual day ran so smoothly; it was really like a dream. Derek was incredible in running the show and June, the bridal attendant, was so exceptional and took such good care of me on my wedding day. She even made sure to give me much needed breaks so I could breathe and relax. Even the interns at the Hilton helped bring us waters and snacks throughout the day.

The grounds are gorgeous. We had the most beautiful outdoor ceremony. My wedding was 400 people, but it somehow seemed intimate at the ceremony. I really don’t know how people do weddings anywhere else. I was really stress free because Gerry and her staff know how to run an amazing wedding. The ballroom was perfect and we were able to have a gigantic dance floor. The cocktail room is stunning. There is really nothing wrong with this venue.

Also, the rooms were all recently redone and are sooo nice and modern! The bridal suite was amazing too! We came back to the room and there were candles lit everywhere and champagne. The suite is so big and beautiful, we could have had an after party in there!

You will make the best decision of your life if you choose the Hilton Pearl River to be your wedding venue! I promise you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Katie · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Hilton in July and are still on Cloud 9.
    From the moment we signed our contract, our event manager, Abbey, was a dream to work with. She promptly answered every phone call, e-mail, and text sent throughout our 18 months of planning and was willing to work with every idea and vision we threw at her. She kept the entire process stress-free and made us feel like we were the only and most important event she was planning.
    On wedding night, the Hilton absolutely hit it out of the park. Our maître d', Derek, epitomized professionalism and curated the perfect evening. Before my husband and I even realized we had a need, Derek had already addressed it. He was incredibly attentive and took care of every little detail for us. He was everything a bride and groom could hope for in a maître d'. Each member of the staff was equally as skilled and pleasant, taking care of our guests' every desire and then some. As a one-event space, we truly felt the focus and dedication of the entire staff towards the success our evening.
    After having seen the Hotel several times throughout the planning process, the ballroom and cocktail hour space were completely transformed into stunningly beautiful spaces for our reception. Derek, Abbey, and their team worked tirelessly to bring our visions to life and the results were breathtaking. The dance floor is huge, which allowed our 300 guests to dance all night! Additionally, even several weeks later, our guests are still raving about the food served at our wedding. Many have told us that the Hilton has completely changed their view of "hotel weddings" and given them a new "gold standard" for wedding meals. The hotel itself is stunning- all the rooms were recently renovated and the bridal suite was unlike anything we have ever seen! Everything about this venue makes it a MUST-SEE in Northern NJ/Rockland County. In an area where wedding venues are abundant, the Hilton is in a league of its own.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Rinda · Married on 07/14/2018

Blake and Kyle’s wedding (July 14, 2018) was picture perfect.
    The Pearl River Hilton exceeded our expectations in every way. Marisa and the Hilton Team went above and beyond to make our day special.
    It was an honor to work with such incredible people - from the Bellhop (Jarell), Bridal Attendant (Linda), Maitre d’ (Derek), bartenders, staff for room blocks (Trish and Max), and the rest of the Hilton Team (Abbey, Jacque, Gerry) were all so AMAZING.
    They couldn’t do enough for all of us.
    The venue is gorgeous, the cocktail room, conservatory, reception and the grounds are BEAUTIFUL. Plenty of areas to take fabulous pictures. They just renovated the rooms and bridal suite which was well-laid out and roomy. Even the makeup team (Pinup and Pout were impressed).
    The food was delicious and plentiful - thank you to the chefs and hard work of their team. The Pearl River Hilton is a full service hotel with a beautiful bar and restaurant.
    Once again - MARISA was AMAZING, and anybody planning a wedding at the Pearl River Hilton will be extremely happy – the evening went without a glitch.

THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for making it a “PERFECT” and FUN Party
    xoxo

Sent on 07/20/2018

Melanie · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I were married at the Pearl River Hilton June 2, 2018. It was so easy to make a decision to get married here because it not only is a gorgeous venue (we had an outdoor ceremony on the back lawn) but they seriously give you the most bang for your buck! In addition, everyone is such a delight to work with!! They accommodated all of our requests and never batted an eyelash. Our wedding coordinator, Abbey, is hands down the key to all the magic. She made EVERYTHING so easy for me, from answering 1000s of questions prior to the wedding day, to being available 24/7, and to making my wedding Day the smoothest and best day imaginable. The food is delicious, and all of our guests were raving about the cocktail hour and the venue itself. The ballroom is huge, there are plenty of photo op spaces, and the lobby is simply elegant. We even had our brunch and rehearsal dinner at the hotel and nothing was replicated- each in a different room with different menu options. They also recently renovated their rooms which are gorgeous and HUGE! I could not say enough positive things about this venue. The Pearl River Hilton will forever hold a special place in my heart! Thank you Abbey and the entire staff who helped give me the wedding of my dreams!!

Hilton Pearl River 9
    Hilton Pearl River 10
    Sent on 07/05/2018

Carol · Married on 05/27/2018

We had our daughter’s wedding on 5/27/2018 and worked with Gerry Burns. Working with Gerry is like having your own personal party planner! Everything was amazing. My guests keep raving about the food, and how elegant everything was. Gerry and her staff made sure every detail we wanted was done to perfection. She guided us every step of the way. My guests loved the new renovated rooms and the beautiful brunch the the next morning. It was a beautiful, magical weekend!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2018

We were incredibly happy with our experience at the Hilton Pearl River! The venue is beautiful and the staff members are so easy to work with. The Hilton has a number of unique spaces that made our wedding day special, including a gorgeous lawn with a bridge at the end, and an ivy-covered wall. These areas provide great backdrops for photos. Our favorite space, though, was probably the conservatory room. It has a beautiful painted ceiling, and it really is breathtaking. We knew that we’d be thrilled whether our ceremony was out on the lawn or in the conservatory. Many venues don’t have a great option for indoor ceremonies, so this was one of the things that set the Hilton Pearl River apart for us. They also have a very nice garden room that we used for our cocktail hour, and a gorgeous ballroom for the reception.

Aside from the physical space, we were so happy with the PEOPLE we worked with at the Hilton! We worked primarily with Gerry, but also with Abbey, Derek, and Marissa. All of them were very communicative, professional, and friendly. It was very clear that they wanted to do whatever they could to make our wedding day as special and smooth as possible. They were truly a pleasure to work with leading up to and throughout the wedding weekend.

We really enjoyed our food tasting in advance of the wedding, and the food on the wedding day was amazing. The Hilton provides a TON of creative and delicious options in their food/drinks package, both for cocktail hour stations/hors d’oeuvres and for the reception meal. And they made sure that my husband and I had the chance to eat, which was great!

At the end of the evening, we stayed at the hotel, and they had set up our room beautifully and thoughtfully, i.e. with the flowers, leftover cake, etc. We really did get royal treatment throughout the wedding weekend (not to mention that the Hilton looks like a castle!). We had an incredible wedding weekend, and we highly recommend the Hilton Pearl River!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Arjun · Married on 02/10/2018

Beautiful venue with exceptionally helpful, professional, flexible and attentive service. Highly recommend!

Hilton Pearl River 11
    Hilton Pearl River 12
    Hilton Pearl River 13
    Hilton Pearl River 14
    Hilton Pearl River 15
    Hilton Pearl River 16
    Sent on 09/02/2018

Marin · Married on 12/31/2017

I think it sums it up my wedding perfectly to say that the events team and I are in contact to this day and I can’t wait to go and visit them! I loved working with them so much that I begged them for a job!!! Abby and Gerry, Derek and the team were so beyond perfect that the day, and the leading up to it, I couldn’t have asked for more. I am an event planner, so I know a good event ☺

The venue is perfect for guests, over 200 of mine stayed at the hotel the night of my wedding and were hosted for a bunch the following day. They all loved the experience, appreciated the ease, free parking, comfort of the hotel and taking an elevator up to bed after a night of dancing and drinking.

Abby and Gerry knew all my vendors, which made the process that much more smooth – the vendors, my florist especially, love working at the Hilton which is a tribute to how amazing the staff and venue are. My bridal attendant was a DOLL and everyone loved her (that comes complimentary). When I got up to our bridal suite after the wedding it was decorated with flowers, candles, and champagne, my veil laid out, and truly it sealed the best day ever. The whole team was at my side, and there to make my wedding the magic it was.

Everything was smooth from visiting and booking the space, booking our guest rooms, the day of event timeline, and the day of. I was there a couple of times leading up to the wedding to stuff goody bags, drop off décor, and visit for general planning – and was treated to lunch each time.

I will admit I did NOT want to get married at a “plain, boring hotel” but I have zero regrets. It was transformed and gorgeous, and I didn’t need to worry about weather, traffic, noise, etc.

The team at the Hilton Pearl River is the best in the business. I PROMISE you will not regret a wedding at the Hilton!!!!! OH, and they took care of my dogs so they could be at the wedding with us.

Perfection is an understatement, I would get married there 10 more times.

Sent on 02/12/2018

laura · Married on 11/12/2017

My daughter's wedding was recently at Hilton Pearl River. It was an absolutely PERFECT wedding! The venue is beautiful--inside, outside, as well as the grounds. Although we hired our own outside caterer, the hotel staff was phenomenal--every hotel employee we dealt with was warm, friendly, helpful, eager to accommodate, responsive, and more. It was a fairy-tale wedding!

Sent on 11/17/2017