Hilton Ocala Reviews

25 Reviews for Hilton Ocala

1 User photo

Hilton Ocala 1

Jeff · Married on 09/24/2018

A wonderful and easy experience!

My wife and I were married on September 23, 2018 and had our wedding reception here at the Hilton Ocala. Lizbeth made the entire process so easy and comforting right from our first appointment up until the big day! Lizbeth, her husband Jeremy and their team were so helpful and kind – I had no clue when it came to wedding receptions and my wife and I had countless questions. Lizbeth walked us through everything, coordinating and customizing our food and beverage choices, the block of hotel rooms for our guests, keeping everything on schedule and working with our other vendors like the florist, DJ and wedding cake shop. When it came to selecting food for the reception, there is a wide variety of options, whether you want a buffet style or plated (we chose plated), including plated duos where you can have two different proteins per plate. The food was so good and Lizbeth will also arrange for you to have a food tasting, where the chef will prepare different options for you, so you know what you're getting. It was also so convenient having the reception here because the guests could go to their rooms when the evening was over without having to drive anywhere.

All in all, my wife and I could not have been happier with how the evening turned out, how the reception was and how well everyone was treated by Lizbeth, Jeremy and the staff. If you're getting married in Ocala, we highly recommend making an appointment with Lizbeth before you make a final choice on a venue. My wife and I were so impressed and so thankful to have worked with her – we wish we could relive that day! -- Jeff and Carmelita

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely amazing! The ceremony was set to be outside but the weather was horrible just hours before the ceremony was set to start but they very quickly moved everything inside. The reception was also very nice and everything went smooth, the staff was amazing and super helpful!

Josephine · Married on 03/17/2018

I had my daughters wedding at the hilton in ocala on march 17 2018. First of all event manager Lizbeth, was amazing. She went above and beyond in everything before, during and after tje wedding. It was truly a fairytale wedding. Food was amazing, staff was great, drinks were delicious and the room and grounds we celebrated on was superb. I strongly recommend the hilton ocala for any event

Hilton Ocala 2

Peppy · Married on 11/29/2015

The entire event staff at the Hilton was amazing. They helped create the perfect party. The food was delicious and right on time. They were flexible and able to help fulfill some last minute requests as well.

My fiancé and I were lucky enough to have menu tasting at the chefs table at The Ocala Hilton. The food, service and staff were outstanding. We sampled complimentary specialty drinks to serve at our reception. I even was given some flowers to take home. Tirsa and the chef really went above and beyond to make sure everything is going to be perfect for our wedding day this November.

Daphne · Married on 11/07/2015

Having my wedding at The Hilton in Ocala was an absolute dream. Everything went perfectly and everyone was such a big help!

Food is excellent. Presentation was well thought out and beautiful. The chef is personable and makes guests comfortable. He did a good presentation and gave an interesting view on how food is prepared and based on what culture/style of cooking.

Sheila · Married on 07/05/2015

Very helpful and attentive.
    Would highly recommend them.

Jaimie · Married on 07/04/2015

Beautiful location! The staff was so helpful and our wedding turned out amazing!

• W

Wayne · Married on 06/28/2015

I worked the event in a decorating capacity. The hotel staff worked with me to schedule my install and strike. I found the staff all to be helpful and very professional and helpful. Wayne Komulainen. Classic Event Decorating

Tiffany · Married on 06/27/2015

The staff was very courteous, respectful and professional. They went above and beyond my expectation. I would recommend The Hilton of Ocala to anyone looking for a venue with class. My guests couldn't stop complimenting the food and how organized everything was. My daughter and her new husband couldn't stop thanking me for doing their reception there. Thank you, Hilton of Ocala. You are #1.

• W

Wendy · Married on 06/27/2015

I covered a wedding at this beautiful venue. The staff was very professional and accommodating. The facility was clean and efficient and functional. I was very please with the photo options for my couple!

Kerri · Married on 05/04/2014

Jaye and Jessica with Ocala Hilton were absolutely spectacular and made our big day go off without a hitch. From the prep days before the wedding to the next morning they were 2, 3, 5 steps ahead of us in making sure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue for others as the ground are gorgeous, the hotel is very accommodating, and the staff is absolutely incredible!

Liesl · Married on 07/05/2008

The Hilton Ocala was wonderful for our wedding. The grounds and reception hall were beautiful, and the staff is fabulous. They are very helpful, have great ideas, are reliable, and reasonable. I will definitely be recommending the Hilton in Ocala, Florida in the future.

Rasha · event on: 07/29/2015

The Chefs table experience was truly amazing.

kal · event on: 09/19/2015

I found all the staff to be professional. I found the over night stay to be comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to all friends and family.

• User5322200 · event on: 07/29/2015

The food, service, the team and the facility is absolutely fantastic this is why the Hilton is the leading hotel in Ocala.

Jamison · Married on 07/04/2015

There was a heavy thunderstorm during our wedding. Tirsa and Jessica had a plan B and our wedding turned out better than we planned it. The Hotel is classy and has a nice bar area. The horse and carage was a nice touch and made for some great photo. They recommended a great photographer and DJ.

Morgan · Married on 10/22/2009

My husband and I were very pleased with the whole "production" of our wedding from start to finish. Diana was our wedding consultant and she was wonderful. She went out of her way to help us pull together every last detail. The reception space was beautiful by itself and looked even more wonbderul dressed up for a wedding. The staff were courteous and polite. They checked and made sure that everything was going the way that we had planned, The Hilton Ocala is a wonderful place to get married and have a beautiful reception, worry-free.

Ocala is a central point for both of our families, and we love it out there! We attended a friend's wedding at the HIlton Ocala in the past, and we decided to book them for our ceremony and reception venue after meeting with Tirsa. We had so much fun, and they took care of us! Definitely within budget but doesn't have that budget feel to it!

ELaine · Married on 11/21/2009

The wedding coordinator at the Hilton was very helpful...she was able to make some great suggestions to make our reception better, and she was available anytime that I needed her. They did a great job on decorating the ballroom, and overall I am really happy with our reception.
    The hors d'oeuvres were awesome...the meal was okay, but not as good as what you would expect for the money that you paid for it. However, all my guests seemed to enjoy it so maybe I'm just picky. Also, whoever packed up the stuff that was on the cake table at the end of the night, just threw it in the box; consequently, I had a hard time trying to clean the dried cake icing off of the cake table linens which I had to return to the cake decorator. All in all though, I was pleased with the Hilton.

Charlene · Married on 02/07/2009

3.0

A beautiful reception location. The price per plate includes a lot of services: table linens (under and overlays), raisers and lights for tables (sweetheart/head and buffett), cake cutting services, champagne for toast for all guest, table set-up (glasses, china, napkins), suite for couple after wedding (with champagne and strawberries), plus more! They tend to be set in their ways, so push for things that you would like to make different. For me it was having the cocktail hour outside by the pool, which is not standard by their means. They have a horse and carraige which you can rent hourly for the guest to use. The reception turned out beatiful, and we recieved many compliments on the food and service and decor.

Beth · Married on 07/04/2015

All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. They tried to accommodate whenever possible. Everyone had a wonderful time. The bride and groom were very happy. ☺

3.5
      3.5
      1.5

I loved the venue however they did not include additional charges on my contract.