22 Reviews for Hilton Ocala

Drapery (1)
Barware (1)
Parking (1)
19 Hilton Ocala Reviews

The entire event staff at the Hilton was amazing. They helped create the perfect party. The food was delicious and right on time. They were flexible and able to help fulfill some last minute requests as well.

Profile Picture Peppy, 11/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

My fiancé and I were lucky enough to have menu tasting at the chefs table at The Ocala Hilton. The food, service and staff were outstanding. We sampled complimentary specialty drinks to serve at our reception. I even was given some flowers to take home. Tirsa and the chef really went above and beyond to make sure everything is going to be perfect for our wedding day this November.

Profile Picture User5326937, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Having my wedding at The Hilton in Ocala was an absolute dream. Everything went perfectly and everyone was such a big help!

Profile Picture Daphne, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Food is excellent. Presentation was well thought out and beautiful. The chef is personable and makes guests comfortable. He did a good presentation and gave an interesting view on how food is prepared and based on what culture/style of cooking.

Profile Picture User5306708, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very helpful and attentive.
Would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Sheila, 7/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful location! The staff was so helpful and our wedding turned out amazing!

Profile Picture Jaimie, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I worked the event in a decorating capacity. The hotel staff worked with me to schedule my install and strike. I found the staff all to be helpful and very professional and helpful. Wayne Komulainen. Classic Event Decorating

Profile Picture Wayne, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff was very courteous, respectful and professional. They went above and beyond my expectation. I would recommend The Hilton of Ocala to anyone looking for a venue with class. My guests couldn't stop complimenting the food and how organized everything was. My daughter and her new husband couldn't stop thanking me for doing their reception there. Thank you, Hilton of Ocala. You are #1.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I covered a wedding at this beautiful venue. The staff was very professional and accommodating. The facility was clean and efficient and functional. I was very please with the photo options for my couple!

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jaye and Jessica with Ocala Hilton were absolutely spectacular and made our big day go off without a hitch. From the prep days before the wedding to the next morning they were 2, 3, 5 steps ahead of us in making sure everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend this venue for others as the ground are gorgeous, the hotel is very accommodating, and the staff is absolutely incredible!

Profile Picture Kerri, 5/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Hilton Ocala was wonderful for our wedding. The grounds and reception hall were beautiful, and the staff is fabulous. They are very helpful, have great ideas, are reliable, and reasonable. I will definitely be recommending the Hilton in Ocala, Florida in the future.

Profile Picture Liesl, 7/5/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

There was a heavy thunderstorm during our wedding. Tirsa and Jessica had a plan B and our wedding turned out better than we planned it. The Hotel is classy and has a nice bar area. The horse and carage was a nice touch and made for some great photo. They recommended a great photographer and DJ.

Profile Picture Jamison, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were very pleased with the whole "production" of our wedding from start to finish. Diana was our wedding consultant and she was wonderful. She went out of her way to help us pull together every last detail. The reception space was beautiful by itself and looked even more wonbderul dressed up for a wedding. The staff were courteous and polite. They checked and made sure that everything was going the way that we had planned, The Hilton Ocala is a wonderful place to get married and have a beautiful reception, worry-free.

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/22/09, 2 Reviews
4.7

Ocala is a central point for both of our families, and we love it out there! We attended a friend's wedding at the HIlton Ocala in the past, and we decided to book them for our ceremony and reception venue after meeting with Tirsa. We had so much fun, and they took care of us! Definitely within budget but doesn't have that budget feel to it!

Profile Picture User5355963, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The wedding coordinator at the Hilton was very helpful...she was able to make some great suggestions to make our reception better, and she was available anytime that I needed her. They did a great job on decorating the ballroom, and overall I am really happy with our reception.
The hors d'oeuvres were awesome...the meal was okay, but not as good as what you would expect for the money that you paid for it. However, all my guests seemed to enjoy it so maybe I'm just picky. Also, whoever packed up the stuff that was on the cake table at the end of the night, just threw it in the box; consequently, I had a hard time trying to clean the dried cake icing off of the cake table linens which I had to return to the cake decorator. All in all though, I was pleased with the Hilton.

Profile Picture ELaine, 11/21/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A beautiful reception location. The price per plate includes a lot of services: table linens (under and overlays), raisers and lights for tables (sweetheart/head and buffett), cake cutting services, champagne for toast for all guest, table set-up (glasses, china, napkins), suite for couple after wedding (with champagne and strawberries), plus more! They tend to be set in their ways, so push for things that you would like to make different. For me it was having the cocktail hour outside by the pool, which is not standard by their means. They have a horse and carraige which you can rent hourly for the guest to use. The reception turned out beatiful, and we recieved many compliments on the food and service and decor.

Profile Picture Charlene, 2/7/09, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. They tried to accommodate whenever possible. Everyone had a wonderful time. The bride and groom were very happy. ☺

Profile Picture Beth, 7/4/15, 4 Reviews
3.1

I loved the venue however they did not include additional charges on my contract.

Profile Picture User3873596, 2+ years ago, 1 Review