Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine Reviews

Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine 7
  • Melissa

Melissa Sheider · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing!!!

Jessica is the event coordinator, she did a great job accommodating us and our family!!! She made sure I didn’t have to worry about thing! Making our wedding enjoyable and unforgettable!!!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine 14
    Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine 15
    Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine 16

Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine's reply:

Thank you for such kind words Melissa! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you, Bill and all the kids. Many happy wishes,
    Jessica Santore, Director of Catering

Lisa C · Married on 12/31/2018

Going the Extra Mile at the Hilton Bayfront

The Catering staff was great. Very creative, professional and open to my ideas. They were willing to do anything I asked of them. I had a small function but they made it very special for everyone that attended.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Danny · Married on 12/15/2018

Very attentive staff

Our expectations were exceed by far. The director was very receptive to our requests and very diligent to fulfill our vision. Our event was during the holiday season, where I know there were multiple events scheduled throughout the timeframe. The way I was treated, I always felt like my concerns were number one priority. I am extraordinarily pleased.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your celebration. It was an absolute honor to host your event!
    Jessica Santore, Director of Catering

Bridget · Married on 06/04/2018

Perfect for a smaller wedding. Courtyard is beautiful. Food and service outstanding!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Hila · Married on 01/26/2018

Amazing experience! Recently, my now husband, and I stayed here for our wedding day/night and I have to say that all around our stay was fantastic. They went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything we needed to make sure or wedding day went as smooth as possible for us. We were able to have breakfast and lunch sent to us and our wedding party, which all the food was so delicious. Perfect location to stay at for our downtown wedding. The views from the hotel were breath taking of the bay front, allowing even photos of getting ready to be beautiful. All of the staff their are extremely kind, helpful, and very accommodating. Highly recommend this Hilton no matter what your reason to stay is!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine's reply:

Hila, thank you so much. We all were so happy to accommodate you and your wedding party. Thank you for allowing us to be part of such a special and memorable day.

Susan · Married on 01/13/2018

Jenna the event planner for the Hilton Bayfront in St. Augustine, did a fabulous job coordinating our wedding reception with us. We had a very nice food tasting prior to the event. Jenna addressed all of our questions in the weeks prior to the wedding. We rented half a banquet room for 30 guests. It was beautiful and the chef prepared an amazing meal.
    The filet mignon was delicious. The staff was very attentive. The bill for the reception with food, top shelf liquor, champagne toast and the $500 1/2 room rental was just under $5000, which we thought was very fair. We definitely recommend the Hilton Bayfront in St. Augustine.

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine 17
    Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine 18
    Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine 19
    Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine 20
    Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine 21

luana  · Married on 10/12/2017

Awesome food, awesome team, and great atmosphere.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine's reply:

Thank you, Luana, and Congrats!!!

Margaret · Married on 10/09/2017

We had a great time at the Hilton Ponce room for our farewell brunch.
    The food, service, and overall experience was great.
    Worth every penneyl

Sent on 10/11/2017

Hilton Historic Bayfront St. Augustine's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive words! We are so glad that you enjoyed your weekend and event with us!!

Our Wedding ceremony and reception was held at the Historic Bayfront Hilton in St. Augustine, FL. The venue was beautiful and the dinner and service was exceptional. We would definitely recommend this venue to couples getting married.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Kelli · Married on 06/19/2013

The Hilton I used for my reception with my ceremony at the Lightner. They were absolutely fabulous and went above and beyond to accomodate me and my needs. The day of I needed a steamer so I called my contact and 15 minutes later they had a steamer in my room. My car service was late and we could not get in touch with them the valet found an employ who was willing to drive us in his own car to the ceremony location. During my reception I did not get to eat much and didn't get any of the cake so I asked if they could send some to our room. Sure enough they sent us us and champagne. These were just a few of the things they did to make my wedding day fantastic. I would highly recommend them the only negative experience I had was prior to my wedding the person in charge changed a couple times and it was frustrating to have to spend an hour going over all the details again because they only had partial information. However, everything that they did for us while we were there definitely made it up for it. Oh and we had an awesome room with a view!

Sent on 07/17/2013

emily · Married on 06/04/2012

3.6
      2.5

We held our reception here in the Ponce de Leon room. The food was catered from the restaurant downstairs, The Aviles. The food was good and the waitstaff was pleasant. The coordinator, Stephanie, was great initially then as the date got closer she became less available, I didn't even meet her until ten minutes before the reception. She did a good job coordinating everything to go smoothly and problem free. The hotel itself is wonderful and the valet/bellhops are great. The pictures, of the party room, on their website are a bit misleading, it is much more bland in real life.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Lisa · Married on 03/21/2015

1.2
      2.0
      1.5
      1.0

Our wedding party planned on staying here the week before our wedding. Everyone had trouble both booking rooms and with checkin. My husband and I were promised a room by noon or one upon arrival and were not permitted entrance until 3:30-4 (this is well after promised checkin without special request). We looked at this site for our ceremony and reception and were shown an off site venue that was well out of our price range then later shown the hotel as an afterthought. The staff as a whole were unprofessional, unorganized and difficult to work with. Their location was the only saving grace as it was walking distance from our actual venue. After many failed attempts, price increases and overall difficult staff, a number of our group opted for bed and breakfasts, and hotels further away with much better results than we had. My husband and I are role with punches kinds of people and didn't let this affect our weekend however, had we have forseen these obstacles we would have picked differently.

Sent on 03/29/2015