Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary Reviews

14 | Cary, NC

14 Reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary

Allison · Married on 07/16/2016

I held my wedding both ceremony and reception at the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary. After looking at numerous hotels, I knew this was the one. I loved it. Very warm and earthy feeling. The ballrooms are located at the other end of the hotel so away from other guests and noise, Etc. I had my ceremony in two sections of the ballroom and then opened up all 4 for my reception. I mostly decorated the ceremony myself, with bows on the chairs and flower petals and tule. The reception was beautiful, the linens and napkins I had chosen brought the room to life. I also got uplighting from my DJ which gave the room the extra pop of color I wanted! The team is wonderful to work with, I originally booked with Latesha, and Brittany held my final meeting. Their chef and bartender are amazing also! Their team is friendly and professional. Willing to answer phone calls and emails and be in constant contact to answer any questions I may have had. If you like the spot - go for it! My wedding was the best day ever!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Allison! Both Latesha and myself (Brittany) enjoyed working with you to help make your wedding dreams a reality. You were a pure delight to work with the entire way. We appreciate that you took the time to write your review. We wish you and your husband a lifetime of love and happiness!

D · Married on 07/16/2016

We had a great time on the wedding day. Bridal party had a separate room after the ceremony for a special cocktail hour. The cocktail hour for the guests was great- appetizers and open bar was very well done. Choice of steak or chicken for dinner- best steak I've had at any affair in a long time.
    Glad my daughter picked Hilton Gardens. The party was also very reasonably priced!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We always strive to exceed our guests expectations! Our staff enjoyed the time with your family, and were honored to be a part of your daughter's wedding. Your feedback is important to us, and we value your family's business and selection of our property for your daughter's wedding.

Kimberly · Married on 08/15/2015

I loved this venue. It was very beautiful and Latesha and her staff was very professional. My guest were very thrill and was pleased at this place. Thank you once again for helping to make my daughters dreams come true. I will let all my friends know about this place.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Antoinette · Married on 08/01/2015

Working with Latesha for our event was a joy. She was always professional as well as personable, attentive to all of our needs. She went above and beyond to make sure our experience was fabulous and unforgettable! Your wait staff for the evening was superb and attentive as well! Our every need was met! I have talked with many people about our experience with the Hilton Garden Inn in Cary and will continue to praise your name and everything you did for us! I will definitely seek you out when planning our next event! Thank you so very much for your time, ideas and talents. We are looking forward to working with you on our next event.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Krystal · Married on 05/30/2015

Latesha,
    We would like to say thank you for the service that you provided to make our daughters wedding day beautiful. The catering by Chef Anthony was wonderful and the taste was out of this world. My family and friends and still talking about the food and service that Hilton Garden Inn provided for us. You worked untiringly to make that day great and you did just that. I appreciate the hospitality, service and cleanness of your venue. I would not think twice about recommending you. Please keep up the great work and continue keep Hilton Garden Inn as a 5 star because you did provide it to us.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Delicia · Married on 01/03/2015

We would like to send a huge Thank You to everyone at the HIlton Garden Inn for making our day so perfect! It really was the best day of our lives. The venue, food, ceremony and accommodation was perfect. We would like to send a special thank you to Latesha, Cally, and Stephon for being so accommodating and making the process so relaxed and enjoyable.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Shernita · Married on 12/30/2014

Latesha was great to work with. I planned this event from Afghanistan, and she was very helpful in assisting me with my needs via email and was more than eager to help in any way she could. Love the venue as well, very neutral and up to date!

Sent on 01/28/2015

John · Married on 09/20/2014

We were thrilled with everything about the Hilton Garden Inn. Latesha and the staff were amazing! The food was fantastic and the venue was great! It was perfect for our wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Adrianne · Married on 09/05/2015

Having my wedding at this location was absolutely the best choice to made. All of the staff are kind and patient. Latesha Evans is the best person and she deserves every bit of her salary and more. She goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are happy and satisfied. My overall experience at the Hilton Garden Inn was phenomenal. The suite I was provided (for free) was MAGICAL and the bed (oh my) I could have slept through my wedding. The room is very spacious and the shower is so beautiful and romantic. I loved it here and I love the staff... If you decide to have an event here... You should request Chef Anthony. His food is soooo good. We still have people talking about the food. If you love Mozzarella sticks OMGGGGG ORDER THEM!!! I will be going back to just to eat a plate of them. Haha! No but seriously... They are extremely good. The ONLY reason that I did not give all 5 stars for the flexibility is because you can't take food home and neither can your guest. You pay for the food but if all the food is not gone by the end of the night then it is pretty much dumped which sucks because they're dumping food you paid for. I guess that is not unordinary if you think about it... I just hate it is that way. Overall, if you are looking for a wonderful location where the staff are friendly and the food is good, then this is where you should be.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Kristin · Married on 09/12/2014

This even was a rehearsal dinner for my brothers wedding, and all guests love the outdoor patio. All staff were amazing and helpful. It was a great relaxing atmosphere for guests and the wedding party to socialize. Would recommend the patio for anyone who is interested.

Sent on 10/19/2014
  • La'dasia

La'Dasia · Getting married on 05/24/2020

3.0

Nice Atmosphere

The atmosphere was very nice, clean, they lady who gave us a tour was friendly, but kept trying to gear us away from planning our wedding early & wasn't very responsive. but over all the facility & what they had to offer was very nice!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Stephanie · Married on 06/28/2014

3.0

I appreciate all the hard work latesha help me achieve on a tight budget.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Thomas · Married on 06/17/2017

2.2
      3.5
      2.0

Stacey that helps us to set the wedding up said she would be there, was a no show! She told us on several occasions that she would be there to make sure things went as planned! It was very disappointing because there were things that she could have helped us with, instead of a stranger we didn't know.

Sent on 08/18/2017