Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Reviews

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 7
  • Robert

Robert Katter · Married on 07/14/2019

A Beautiful Wedding

From the beach view, to the room setup, to the food and all the planning Marcia and the Hilton Cocoa Beach team gave us a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 8
  • Quatara

Quatara S Cassel · Married on 04/19/2019

Wedding Venue

Krista Smith and here team was absolutely attentive, professional, and absolutely outstanding. It rained on my wedding day, so we had to have an indoor wedding that just as outstanding and the decor and lighting really complimented my wedding colors.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 9
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 10
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 11

Dana Sidwell · Married on 04/14/2019

Fantastic!!

Having our wedding at the Hilton was a beautiful experience and thank you to Krista for making it happen! The vendors were amazing! The flowers from Beasley’s florist were gorgeous, the officiant made the moment personal and our photographer, Heather Reid was amazing! Thank you again!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Samantha · Married on 04/04/2019

Could not be more pleased

Krista was a pleasure to work with. She made the long distance planning go very smoothly. My wedding was absolutely perfect and beautiful. The beach was perfect for a 10:00 in the morning wedding as she suggested. Which I am so happy we did less people on the beach, beautiful setting!

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • W

Wendel Hofer · Married on 03/22/2019

Awesome weekend

The accommodation and the staff were absolutely amazing the food was out of this world the facilities were great would highly recommend to anyone

Sent on 04/02/2019

Angel Young · Married on 03/16/2019

Beyond expectations!

Our experience exceeded our expectations! We underwent a change in event coordinators during our preparations but we never would have anticipated that it would have gone so smoothly! In the days leading up to our wedding, Krista was so patient with my numerous questions and very responsive which eased so many of my worries very quickly. Overall amazing!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 03/16/2019

Destination Wedding

Krista and the entire Cocoa Beach Hilton team made our wedding a dream come true. Thank you all!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 12
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 13

Catherine Justmann · Married on 01/26/2019

Mother of bride

As we were looking for a venue to hold a small private wedding which was pretty much a week away due to other unforeseen circumstance, Krista and other staff and outside venders at hotel did utmost to help us and make it memorable and special occasion! Can’t say enough how much we appreciate all the help and professional service they gave .. above and beyond what I/we expected! Everyone was happy especially the bride and groom. Thank you all !

Sent on 01/29/2019

Ashley Rittenbacher · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Beach Wedding

We had our ceremony on the beach and reception on the pool deck, and couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Krista was beyond amazing, she responded quickly, and ensured everything was exactly how we wanted. When looking for a venue we wanted 1. a beach ceremony 2. an outdoor reception 3. a pig roast. Hilton Cocoa Beach was able to provide us with all of these at a reasonable price. The beach area for the ceremony was beautiful, and we received so many compliments but people loved the food most. The chef did an amazing job, the pig roast was a huge hit and the buffet options were great! I would highly recommend if you are still looking for a venue! We were planning our wedding from overseas, and Krista made all the difference! Thank you!

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Jordyn

Jordyn Reid · Married on 01/04/2019

The Perfect Day

From the moment I first contacted the Hilton, I knew this would be where I would have my wedding and reception! Although I was planning from 1,900 miles away, Krista Smith walked me through the planning process and made it easy. She emailed me questions over the course of several months, so my fiance and I weren't overwhelmed with decisions to make. When we showed up the week before, everything was just as beautiful as it looked in the pictures. The actual day of our wedding was completely stress free for me (yes, as the bride!). I wouldn't have changed a single thing about our special day.

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 14
  • W

wendy · Married on 12/31/2018

Most Wonderful Wedding Experience

Fabulous experience all the way around! The Hilton staff was amazing! The Director of Catering and Room Sales Manager made the wedding planning process seamless and fun. The Horizons Room and private deck was perfect for the Rehearsal Dinner, and the Grand Ballroom perfect for our 150 guests. And the food---delicious! The Hilton Oceanfront is most definitely the BEST wedding venue in Cocoa Beach.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 15
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 16

Julie Erdahl · Married on 12/14/2018

Wedding 12/14/18

My daughter had the best wedding at the Hilton Cocoa Beach! Shannon was extremely helpful with us being from Minnesota. She answered all of our questions promptly. She set us up with the best vendors. The officiant was awesome! The flowers were beautiful! And all the decorations the Hilton did were beautiful. Our photographer did a wonderful job. I highly recommend the Hilton for weddings. The reception and the food were delicious.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 17
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 18
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 19

Patricia Lynch-Amedee · Married on 12/01/2018

Professional from beginning to end.

Fabulous working with the staff, they listen and follow through with the details. Most pleased and so were our guests.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Sarah Keyser · Married on 12/01/2018

Both families were extremely happy with the wedding! Service was seamless!

we were more then pleased with the service! From setup to completion! We have NO complaints at all. All the guest said to me how nice it all was. The hole staff was very professional and took care of all are needs! Thank you so much !

Sent on 12/21/2018
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 20
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 21
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 22
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 23

Geri · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing Wedding/Brunch Reception!

Our wedding was 11/23/18 (day after Thanksgiving). We chose a brunch reception due to setting sail for a cruise that afternoon. Krista was our wedding planner, and was simply amazing! She was attentive, accommodating, and had great recommendations. The food was absolutely delicious! The servers were caring and professional. Our wedding/reception took two months to plan. Our experience was both beautiful and peaceful. No issues at all! We would like to extend our deepest gratitude to Krista and the entire Hilton at Cocoa Beach Oceanfront team!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 24
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 25
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 26
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 27

Rose Chilton · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful experience!

The Hilton was amazing! They were so helpful and made my dreams come true. Even when the red tide came in, they raked all the fish and made my beach wedding possible. All of this could not have been done without Krista!! Seriously, she is amazing. If you’re planning a beach wedding at the Hilton, ask for Krista! It wasn’t too expensive but it was great! We had some issues with the room blocking and Jennifer, the lady who runs it, and her staff. Some mistakes and issues were made, and they were frustrating. But overall, I would absolutely do it again. Krista was so perfect and I couldn’t have done it without her!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Susan · Married on 10/20/2018

Rehearsal luncheon

I could not be more satisfied with the exceptional service we received from Krista and the team at the Hilton. From initial contact to execution, they were professional, efficient and so very helpful. Planning a destination wedding can be a challenge and great vendors are the key. Rest assured they will take great care of you and ensure your event is perfect.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 28
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 29
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 30
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 31
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 32

Lola R · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Wedding Experience

We had my daughter's wedding here this past weekend and everything was perfect. We planned the occasion several months ahead of time and was able to make monthly payments such that we were able to pay off the wedding before the date. The sales and catering staff are excellent. They communicate regularly and are detailed and efficient. The Horizons room and beach were the perfect setting for a smaller group. We pushed the limits of the Horizons room with 68 adults but were able to have a smaller room just off the Horizons for a pizza party for the children during the reception. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 33

Rachelle · Married on 10/12/2018

Our wedding was magical!

Perfect venue for our wedding. Marcia took good care of us. Really easy and fun to work with. Everything went smoothly and as planned. She exceeded our expectations. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2018

james · Married on 09/29/2018

Marcia Holland and the staff at the Hilton were top notch. The food was excellent, the planning and look of the room was beautiful. Passed hors d'oeuvres , chamber music, carving stations, beautiful white table cloths and furniture. The outside private deck and on and on. Needless to say my fathers 95th birthday party was a great success! Everything was thought of and the Hilton was so accommodating.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2018

My husband and I just got married at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Ocean front. We had such an amazing day! Not only was the venue gorgeous, but we didn't have to deal with people walking through our wedding, or the beach wedding nightmares that one always hears. Our event planner was amazing - Krista Smith. We had an events coordinator change within the year of planning and were very nervous the new woman would not be as good, however this was not the case. Krista went above and beyond all expectations! The reception hall was amazing and perfectly set up and the servers and customer service was top notch. My husband and I would recommend this venue to others. Thank you Hilton Cocoa Beach for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Stacia · Married on 09/09/2018

Werner/Tatum Wedding Reception

Best small wedding reception EVER!!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Arielle

Arielle · Married on 06/14/2018

Dream wedding

Krista is so awesome! I would highly recommend this venue, especially for destination weddings. The staff was so helpful and treated everyone like VIPs. They really have an attention to detail that was beyond my expectations. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 34

elizabeth · Married on 12/30/2017

My daughter's wedding was held here on December 30, 2017! Every detail was delivered! I worked with Jessica in Event Planning and she responded to emails promptly, had great ideas for the reception and was there the night of the event! She then turned the event over to the Banquet Captain who continued to make sure everything went smoothly! The hotel was even decorated with Christmas trees in the wedding colors and Jessica had them moved to the Grand Ballroom for decoration. I was told by guests the food was delicious, well presented and they loved the late night snacks! I also appreciated Jennifer and Teresa with the help in booking rooms for our guests and the securing the Ocean Front King Suite for the bride and her attendants to get ready in for the day! I even had out of town guests bags that Teresa made sure were in each guests room upon their arrival! The staff was also extra attentive and helpful all weekend! I highly recommend the Hilton for any event! My daughter's wedding reception and the breakfast the next day were excellent all around and very memorable!

Sent on 02/05/2018