Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Reviews

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 6
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 7

Angel Young · Married on 03/16/2019

Beyond expectations!

Our experience exceeded our expectations! We underwent a change in event coordinators during our preparations but we never would have anticipated that it would have gone so smoothly! In the days leading up to our wedding, Krista was so patient with my numerous questions and very responsive which eased so many of my worries very quickly. Overall amazing!

• Jill

Jill · Married on 03/16/2019

Destination Wedding

Krista and the entire Cocoa Beach Hilton team made our wedding a dream come true. Thank you all!

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 8
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 9

Catherine Justmann · Married on 01/26/2019

Mother of bride

As we were looking for a venue to hold a small private wedding which was pretty much a week away due to other unforeseen circumstance, Krista and other staff and outside venders at hotel did utmost to help us and make it memorable and special occasion! Can’t say enough how much we appreciate all the help and professional service they gave .. above and beyond what I/we expected! Everyone was happy especially the bride and groom. Thank you all !

Ashley Rittenbacher · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Beach Wedding

We had our ceremony on the beach and reception on the pool deck, and couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Krista was beyond amazing, she responded quickly, and ensured everything was exactly how we wanted. When looking for a venue we wanted 1. a beach ceremony 2. an outdoor reception 3. a pig roast. Hilton Cocoa Beach was able to provide us with all of these at a reasonable price. The beach area for the ceremony was beautiful, and we received so many compliments but people loved the food most. The chef did an amazing job, the pig roast was a huge hit and the buffet options were great! I would highly recommend if you are still looking for a venue! We were planning our wedding from overseas, and Krista made all the difference! Thank you!

Jordyn Reid · Married on 01/04/2019

The Perfect Day

From the moment I first contacted the Hilton, I knew this would be where I would have my wedding and reception! Although I was planning from 1,900 miles away, Krista Smith walked me through the planning process and made it easy. She emailed me questions over the course of several months, so my fiance and I weren't overwhelmed with decisions to make. When we showed up the week before, everything was just as beautiful as it looked in the pictures. The actual day of our wedding was completely stress free for me (yes, as the bride!). I wouldn't have changed a single thing about our special day.

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 10
  • W

wendy · Married on 12/31/2018

Most Wonderful Wedding Experience

Fabulous experience all the way around! The Hilton staff was amazing! The Director of Catering and Room Sales Manager made the wedding planning process seamless and fun. The Horizons Room and private deck was perfect for the Rehearsal Dinner, and the Grand Ballroom perfect for our 150 guests. And the food---delicious! The Hilton Oceanfront is most definitely the BEST wedding venue in Cocoa Beach.

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 11
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 12

Julie Erdahl · Married on 12/14/2018

Wedding 12/14/18

My daughter had the best wedding at the Hilton Cocoa Beach! Shannon was extremely helpful with us being from Minnesota. She answered all of our questions promptly. She set us up with the best vendors. The officiant was awesome! The flowers were beautiful! And all the decorations the Hilton did were beautiful. Our photographer did a wonderful job. I highly recommend the Hilton for weddings. The reception and the food were delicious.

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 13
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 14
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 15

Patricia Lynch-Amedee · Married on 12/01/2018

Professional from beginning to end.

Fabulous working with the staff, they listen and follow through with the details. Most pleased and so were our guests.

Sarah Keyser · Married on 12/01/2018

Both families were extremely happy with the wedding! Service was seamless!

we were more then pleased with the service! From setup to completion! We have NO complaints at all. All the guest said to me how nice it all was. The hole staff was very professional and took care of all are needs! Thank you so much !

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 16
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 17
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 18
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 19

Geri · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing Wedding/Brunch Reception!

Our wedding was 11/23/18 (day after Thanksgiving). We chose a brunch reception due to setting sail for a cruise that afternoon. Krista was our wedding planner, and was simply amazing! She was attentive, accommodating, and had great recommendations. The food was absolutely delicious! The servers were caring and professional. Our wedding/reception took two months to plan. Our experience was both beautiful and peaceful. No issues at all! We would like to extend our deepest gratitude to Krista and the entire Hilton at Cocoa Beach Oceanfront team!

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 20
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 21
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 22
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 23

Rose Chilton · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful experience!

The Hilton was amazing! They were so helpful and made my dreams come true. Even when the red tide came in, they raked all the fish and made my beach wedding possible. All of this could not have been done without Krista!! Seriously, she is amazing. If you’re planning a beach wedding at the Hilton, ask for Krista! It wasn’t too expensive but it was great! We had some issues with the room blocking and Jennifer, the lady who runs it, and her staff. Some mistakes and issues were made, and they were frustrating. But overall, I would absolutely do it again. Krista was so perfect and I couldn’t have done it without her!

Susan · Married on 10/20/2018

Rehearsal luncheon

I could not be more satisfied with the exceptional service we received from Krista and the team at the Hilton. From initial contact to execution, they were professional, efficient and so very helpful. Planning a destination wedding can be a challenge and great vendors are the key. Rest assured they will take great care of you and ensure your event is perfect.

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 24
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 25
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 26
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 27
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 28

Lola R · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Wedding Experience

We had my daughter's wedding here this past weekend and everything was perfect. We planned the occasion several months ahead of time and was able to make monthly payments such that we were able to pay off the wedding before the date. The sales and catering staff are excellent. They communicate regularly and are detailed and efficient. The Horizons room and beach were the perfect setting for a smaller group. We pushed the limits of the Horizons room with 68 adults but were able to have a smaller room just off the Horizons for a pizza party for the children during the reception. I highly recommend this venue.

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 29

Rachelle · Married on 10/12/2018

Our wedding was magical!

Perfect venue for our wedding. Marcia took good care of us. Really easy and fun to work with. Everything went smoothly and as planned. She exceeded our expectations. Would definitely recommend!

james · Married on 09/29/2018

Marcia Holland and the staff at the Hilton were top notch. The food was excellent, the planning and look of the room was beautiful. Passed hors d'oeuvres , chamber music, carving stations, beautiful white table cloths and furniture. The outside private deck and on and on. Needless to say my fathers 95th birthday party was a great success! Everything was thought of and the Hilton was so accommodating.

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2018

My husband and I just got married at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Ocean front. We had such an amazing day! Not only was the venue gorgeous, but we didn't have to deal with people walking through our wedding, or the beach wedding nightmares that one always hears. Our event planner was amazing - Krista Smith. We had an events coordinator change within the year of planning and were very nervous the new woman would not be as good, however this was not the case. Krista went above and beyond all expectations! The reception hall was amazing and perfectly set up and the servers and customer service was top notch. My husband and I would recommend this venue to others. Thank you Hilton Cocoa Beach for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Stacia · Married on 09/09/2018

Werner/Tatum Wedding Reception

Best small wedding reception EVER!!

elizabeth · Married on 12/30/2017

My daughter's wedding was held here on December 30, 2017! Every detail was delivered! I worked with Jessica in Event Planning and she responded to emails promptly, had great ideas for the reception and was there the night of the event! She then turned the event over to the Banquet Captain who continued to make sure everything went smoothly! The hotel was even decorated with Christmas trees in the wedding colors and Jessica had them moved to the Grand Ballroom for decoration. I was told by guests the food was delicious, well presented and they loved the late night snacks! I also appreciated Jennifer and Teresa with the help in booking rooms for our guests and the securing the Ocean Front King Suite for the bride and her attendants to get ready in for the day! I even had out of town guests bags that Teresa made sure were in each guests room upon their arrival! The staff was also extra attentive and helpful all weekend! I highly recommend the Hilton for any event! My daughter's wedding reception and the breakfast the next day were excellent all around and very memorable!

• Beachy

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2017

The Hilton Cocoa beach was amazing! We were displaced from our original venue due to Hurricane Irma and Marcia was just amazing through the whole process. She was responsive and attentive throughout everything. The food was great. The banquet servers and bartender were awesome. My family had a great time and enjoyed everything the Hilton accommodated us with. I highly recommend this venue in the Cocoa Beach area.
    I added photos of the ocean side room and the setup of the ceremony space.

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 30
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 31
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 32

Aimee · Married on 07/22/2017

I recently got married in Cocoa Beach and we had our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront hotel. Marcia is the hotel's coordinator that worked with my husband and I, and she is fantastic!! We had planned a destination wedding in FL (from IL), and Marcia was so incredibly helpful, flexible, detail-oriented, and accommodating the whole time leading up to our wedding (10 months of conversations and planning!). Our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception were both lovely and the food was delicious! I have food allergies and the hotel's chef was so accommodating for my needs! Marcia also added sweet touches to the tables by creating lovely centerpieces for us. All the service staff were wonderful to work with and professional. Thanks so much Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront for making our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception special and delicious! :)

• Becky

Becky · Married on 04/04/2017

Wow! What a wedding we had!! Jessica was amazing, our ceremony was supposed to be outside but the weather was not cooperating. Jessica and her staff handled everything and made our day just beautiful!!! I highly recommend the Hilton cocoa beach for your wedding!!

Jade · Married on 06/02/2016

Everything was perfect beside being asked to turn off our music 30 min before our event was scheduled to be over.

Amanda · Married on 04/25/2015

The Hilton Cocoa Beach was such a beautiful venue for our beach wedding. We chose to have our ceremony on the beach and our reception in the grand ballroom. They set up the beach ceremony area with a white arch decorated with flowers, I felt like this helped bring a little more intimacy to the event. The grand ballroom was recently renovated (as well as the rest of the hotel) and looks beautiful. We chose to do the buffet dinner with beef, chicken and fish. All of the food tasted great. Our guests commented to us about how tasty the food was.

We choose this location because we heard that they had a great location, packages, and staff. Completely true! We planned a destination wedding so having a all inclusive package was wonderful! The staff were excellent at answering our many questions, helping us with planning, and not to mention saving the day. Thank you again Marcia for making our day so special!