Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Reviews

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 6
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 7

Jordyn Reid · Married on 01/04/2019

The Perfect Day

From the moment I first contacted the Hilton, I knew this would be where I would have my wedding and reception! Although I was planning from 1,900 miles away, Krista Smith walked me through the planning process and made it easy. She emailed me questions over the course of several months, so my fiance and I weren't overwhelmed with decisions to make. When we showed up the week before, everything was just as beautiful as it looked in the pictures. The actual day of our wedding was completely stress free for me (yes, as the bride!). I wouldn't have changed a single thing about our special day.

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 8
  • W

wendy · Married on 12/31/2018

Most Wonderful Wedding Experience

Fabulous experience all the way around! The Hilton staff was amazing! The Director of Catering and Room Sales Manager made the wedding planning process seamless and fun. The Horizons Room and private deck was perfect for the Rehearsal Dinner, and the Grand Ballroom perfect for our 150 guests. And the food---delicious! The Hilton Oceanfront is most definitely the BEST wedding venue in Cocoa Beach.

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 9
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 10

Julie Erdahl · Married on 12/14/2018

Wedding 12/14/18

My daughter had the best wedding at the Hilton Cocoa Beach! Shannon was extremely helpful with us being from Minnesota. She answered all of our questions promptly. She set us up with the best vendors. The officiant was awesome! The flowers were beautiful! And all the decorations the Hilton did were beautiful. Our photographer did a wonderful job. I highly recommend the Hilton for weddings. The reception and the food were delicious.

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 11
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 12
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 13

Patricia Lynch-Amedee · Married on 12/01/2018

Professional from beginning to end.

Fabulous working with the staff, they listen and follow through with the details. Most pleased and so were our guests.

Sarah Keyser · Married on 12/01/2018

Both families were extremely happy with the wedding! Service was seamless!

we were more then pleased with the service! From setup to completion! We have NO complaints at all. All the guest said to me how nice it all was. The hole staff was very professional and took care of all are needs! Thank you so much !

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 14
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 15
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 16
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 17

Geri · Married on 11/23/2018

Amazing Wedding/Brunch Reception!

Our wedding was 11/23/18 (day after Thanksgiving). We chose a brunch reception due to setting sail for a cruise that afternoon. Krista was our wedding planner, and was simply amazing! She was attentive, accommodating, and had great recommendations. The food was absolutely delicious! The servers were caring and professional. Our wedding/reception took two months to plan. Our experience was both beautiful and peaceful. No issues at all! We would like to extend our deepest gratitude to Krista and the entire Hilton at Cocoa Beach Oceanfront team!

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 18
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 19
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 20
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 21

Rose Chilton · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful experience!

The Hilton was amazing! They were so helpful and made my dreams come true. Even when the red tide came in, they raked all the fish and made my beach wedding possible. All of this could not have been done without Krista!! Seriously, she is amazing. If you’re planning a beach wedding at the Hilton, ask for Krista! It wasn’t too expensive but it was great! We had some issues with the room blocking and Jennifer, the lady who runs it, and her staff. Some mistakes and issues were made, and they were frustrating. But overall, I would absolutely do it again. Krista was so perfect and I couldn’t have done it without her!

Susan · Married on 10/20/2018

Rehearsal luncheon

I could not be more satisfied with the exceptional service we received from Krista and the team at the Hilton. From initial contact to execution, they were professional, efficient and so very helpful. Planning a destination wedding can be a challenge and great vendors are the key. Rest assured they will take great care of you and ensure your event is perfect.

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 22
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 23
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 24
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 25
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 26

Lola R · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect Wedding Experience

We had my daughter's wedding here this past weekend and everything was perfect. We planned the occasion several months ahead of time and was able to make monthly payments such that we were able to pay off the wedding before the date. The sales and catering staff are excellent. They communicate regularly and are detailed and efficient. The Horizons room and beach were the perfect setting for a smaller group. We pushed the limits of the Horizons room with 68 adults but were able to have a smaller room just off the Horizons for a pizza party for the children during the reception. I highly recommend this venue.

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 27

Rachelle · Married on 10/12/2018

Our wedding was magical!

Perfect venue for our wedding. Marcia took good care of us. Really easy and fun to work with. Everything went smoothly and as planned. She exceeded our expectations. Would definitely recommend!

james · Married on 09/29/2018

Marcia Holland and the staff at the Hilton were top notch. The food was excellent, the planning and look of the room was beautiful. Passed hors d'oeuvres , chamber music, carving stations, beautiful white table cloths and furniture. The outside private deck and on and on. Needless to say my fathers 95th birthday party was a great success! Everything was thought of and the Hilton was so accommodating.

Lisa · Married on 09/28/2018

My husband and I just got married at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Ocean front. We had such an amazing day! Not only was the venue gorgeous, but we didn't have to deal with people walking through our wedding, or the beach wedding nightmares that one always hears. Our event planner was amazing - Krista Smith. We had an events coordinator change within the year of planning and were very nervous the new woman would not be as good, however this was not the case. Krista went above and beyond all expectations! The reception hall was amazing and perfectly set up and the servers and customer service was top notch. My husband and I would recommend this venue to others. Thank you Hilton Cocoa Beach for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Stacia · Married on 09/09/2018

Werner/Tatum Wedding Reception

Best small wedding reception EVER!!

elizabeth · Married on 12/30/2017

My daughter's wedding was held here on December 30, 2017! Every detail was delivered! I worked with Jessica in Event Planning and she responded to emails promptly, had great ideas for the reception and was there the night of the event! She then turned the event over to the Banquet Captain who continued to make sure everything went smoothly! The hotel was even decorated with Christmas trees in the wedding colors and Jessica had them moved to the Grand Ballroom for decoration. I was told by guests the food was delicious, well presented and they loved the late night snacks! I also appreciated Jennifer and Teresa with the help in booking rooms for our guests and the securing the Ocean Front King Suite for the bride and her attendants to get ready in for the day! I even had out of town guests bags that Teresa made sure were in each guests room upon their arrival! The staff was also extra attentive and helpful all weekend! I highly recommend the Hilton for any event! My daughter's wedding reception and the breakfast the next day were excellent all around and very memorable!

• Beachy

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2017

The Hilton Cocoa beach was amazing! We were displaced from our original venue due to Hurricane Irma and Marcia was just amazing through the whole process. She was responsive and attentive throughout everything. The food was great. The banquet servers and bartender were awesome. My family had a great time and enjoyed everything the Hilton accommodated us with. I highly recommend this venue in the Cocoa Beach area.
    I added photos of the ocean side room and the setup of the ceremony space.

Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 28
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 29
    Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront 30

Aimee · Married on 07/22/2017

I recently got married in Cocoa Beach and we had our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception at the Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront hotel. Marcia is the hotel's coordinator that worked with my husband and I, and she is fantastic!! We had planned a destination wedding in FL (from IL), and Marcia was so incredibly helpful, flexible, detail-oriented, and accommodating the whole time leading up to our wedding (10 months of conversations and planning!). Our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception were both lovely and the food was delicious! I have food allergies and the hotel's chef was so accommodating for my needs! Marcia also added sweet touches to the tables by creating lovely centerpieces for us. All the service staff were wonderful to work with and professional. Thanks so much Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront for making our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception special and delicious! :)

• Becky

Becky · Married on 04/04/2017

Wow! What a wedding we had!! Jessica was amazing, our ceremony was supposed to be outside but the weather was not cooperating. Jessica and her staff handled everything and made our day just beautiful!!! I highly recommend the Hilton cocoa beach for your wedding!!

Jade · Married on 06/02/2016

Everything was perfect beside being asked to turn off our music 30 min before our event was scheduled to be over.

Amanda · Married on 04/25/2015

The Hilton Cocoa Beach was such a beautiful venue for our beach wedding. We chose to have our ceremony on the beach and our reception in the grand ballroom. They set up the beach ceremony area with a white arch decorated with flowers, I felt like this helped bring a little more intimacy to the event. The grand ballroom was recently renovated (as well as the rest of the hotel) and looks beautiful. We chose to do the buffet dinner with beef, chicken and fish. All of the food tasted great. Our guests commented to us about how tasty the food was.

We choose this location because we heard that they had a great location, packages, and staff. Completely true! We planned a destination wedding so having a all inclusive package was wonderful! The staff were excellent at answering our many questions, helping us with planning, and not to mention saving the day. Thank you again Marcia for making our day so special!

Marcia Holland, Shannon Earley and Paulette Johnson were a pleasure to work with!

Lisa · Married on 10/25/2014

My daughter's wedding and reception at tge Hilton exceeded our expectations! It came out beautifully! Marcia was our contact and she went above and beyond, many times! Thank you all!

Planning a wedding from out of state can be a challenge, however the Hilton made it a breeze! Every detail was perfect and I never had to worry about a thing. If I had any questions, the wedding coordinators were always available and able to assist as needed. When my wedding day arrived, I felt completely catered to from start to finish. The Hilton truly made my wedding day special!

Everything turned out perfectly. The wedding was beautiful!