Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa Reviews

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa 4
Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa 5

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing Venue!

Where to begin!! We got married at the Hilton Clearwater Beach on July 7th, 2018. After we got engaged we knew we wanted a destination wedding (we’re from NJ). We knew going out of the country would be expensive for our guests, but at first we felt like that was our only option. One day, someone mentioned Florida and it clicked. We loved visiting our family in Tampa, and it felt like Clearwater Beach was the perfect “happy medium” for having our destination wedding. We flew down and visited some of the popular hotels on the beach. Since we were having a destination wedding we obviously wanted everything outside. Why travel to a beautiful beach and have our wedding inside? (Yes, in July lol). The Hilton’s outside venue was perfect. It may look like a deck but from all the Instagram and Facebook stalking of weddings online I did I knew once it was decorated it would be perfect. We began with another coordinator, but was then assigned the wonderful Courtney Owens once she was back from maternity leave. We flew back down in December for our tasting and to meet Courtney. She walked us threw EVERYTHING. We sat for a few hours talking about every single detail possible. She answered every question I had, even the silly ones we had. We decided on what we could, but I was able to make a list of everything else that still needed to be decided. We picked our menu, linens, and all the extras. I’m sure doing this over the phone would be possible, but meeting in person was so much easier.
    Our wedding day was absolutely perfect. My only complaint is the noise ordinance! Our wedding had to be over by 11 because we were outside and there is a town noise ordinance.
    (Obviously not the Hilton’s rule) The food was AMAZING, to this day guests are still ranting and raving about our wedding and welcome party food. Courtney and the Confetti girls truly made our day go perfectly. I wish we could do it all over again.
    The hotel was in the perfect location. A car was not necessary. We were in walking distance of great restaurants, bars, and attractions. Even though the pool was crowded at times (it was 4th of July weekend), we were always able to get a chair. On the beach there were rental chairs which were overpriced, but we found a great store a couple blocks away near the bay that rented out beach chairs for a reasonable price. The rooms were small, but always clean. As the bride definitely upgrade to the suite! We kind of just assumed we would be automatically upgraded (like friends of ours who have been married in other countries were at their destination wedding) but it’s not going to happen. Do the upgrade it’s definitely worth it, especially for the day of.

Every vendor we picked worked out so amazingly. I have not 1 complaint. I used websites like The Knot and Wedding Wire to help me make decisions. I highly recommend them all.

Our vendors:
    Flowers, draping, and decor: Iza’s
    DJ: Grant Hemond ( DJ Anthony Mac)
    Photo: Lifelong
    Cake: Chantilly’s
    Video: Celebrations of Tampa Bay
    Marriage Certificate- Married by Mail ( yes it’s real and makes life so much easier)
    Day of Coordination- Confetti Events

Sent on 01/02/2019

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you, Sara! We so appreciate your review and feedback. Can't wait to see you at the Hilton again soon!

Jan · Married on 06/22/2018

The Hilton did an amazing job for my daughters wedding. We came in from out of town and it was reassuring to know that all the details would be taken care off for the wedding. It was beautiful!!!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you, Jan! It was a pleasure being a part of Stephanie & David's wedding. We wish them all the best!

Clarissa · Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Courtney at the Hilton Clearwater was like a DREAM for any bride. She was always prompt with her emails, always was available to chat over the phone when I had questions - just incredible. We were planning our wedding from Colorado, so naturally that added some stress but Courtney was always accommodating and ready to review any details or reports when needed to reassure me that everything was as it should be.

The day of the wedding was absolute perfection. I could not have asked for a more beautiful venue, or a more competent staff! Everything was timed perfectly, no hitches whatsoever, and even things I was too anxious to think about, they had already thought about and planned for. The catering staff was AMAZING - food was incredible (which we knew it would be from the tasting), and our glasses were always full without ever having to get up for another drink - it was special being taken care of like that! I could barely eat (nerves, tight dress, lol) so they ended up making me a bunch of to-go containers to take back to our room later so that I could actually enjoy the food we picked out - such a nice touch.

We loved, loved, loved out wedding at the Hilton Clearwater and would highly recommend them to anyone considering this venue.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa 6
    Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa 7

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you, Clarissa! Your wedding was GORGEOUS, I can't wait to see the photos! Best wishes!

David · Married on 11/04/2017

My daughter's wedding on November 4 was handled beautifully by Courtney, the hotel staff and the AV team and our selected vendors. It was everything my daughter hoped for and many guests said it was the best wedding they ever attended. We had many custom tasks which were accommodated and handled without a hitch. The redecorated facility was beautiful. The food was excellent. No complaints at all.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Hi there David! Thank you for trusting us to handle your daughter's special day! What a GORGEOUS wedding, truly! Even the vendors said that they had never seen such a beautiful wedding. Congratulations to your family! Best wishes!

Trevor · Married on 10/06/2017

Married by partner at this location on Sept 29, 2017. The experience was absolutely phenomenal. I worked with Courtney to arrange our wedding. She was wonderful and made the experience very positive. We wanted to find a venue that would be easy to work with as a gay couple. They were great. Every staff member was warm and welcoming and we never felt judged or unwelcome!! The beachfront wedding was beautiful. They have staff that keeps people away from the ceremony which helped calm some of our fears. We used the ballroom for our wedding reception. New carpet and new chairs. The foyer area is fully renovated. Beautiful!! The guest rooms are recently renovated and are very nice. Pool area is brand new. They tore out their old pools! This location is in the heart of Clearwater Beach right next to the Pier. Everything is within walking distance. Loved that there was a Walgreens right across street as well as restaraunts!! Nothing but positive things to say!! A special thanks to Shawn at the hotel who checked in with us daily and made our stay very special. And another shout out to Laurie, our banquet captain, who really made sure we were taken care of!!!!!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Having our wedding at the Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa was the first decision and one of the best decisions we made! Their entire staff is incredibly helpful, welcoming and professional. I attribute their affordable room rates to huge reason why we had 130 guests travel from all over the country to attend our wedding! All of our guests LOVED the Hilton and LOVED the location. So many of my guests said they are already making plans to come back to the Hilton for another long weekend vacation! As for the wedding, they were simply amazing throughout the entire process. Courtney Owens was the main reason why we booked our wedding at the Hilton after our initial meeting. Courtney was so warm and informative that we walked away saying, we are definitely booking here! We looked at about six other options, but didn’t think twice after meeting with her. Throughout the entire process, Courtney was responsive and helpful. Given the fact that they have events EVERY weekend and of course throughout the week, I was shocked at how quickly she would get back to us on everything. She was SO helpful with referrals since we are not from the area and I have to say EVERY referral was SPOT ON. She highly recommended Confetti Events to help with the planning process and I can honestly say that was the best referral from her we had! And I have to talk about the food! I am STILL hearing from my guests how amazing the food was and that it was the BEST menu they have ever seen at any wedding they had been to. I could go on and on about the Hilton and wish I could give them 10 stars! I am SO grateful for everything they did for us the day of and of course the months leading up to the wedding day. The hotel is truly beautiful with all the renovations they have done. We are definitely planning on coming back for a long weekend for our one year anniversary. Thank you Courtney, you are amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Hi Jaclyn! It was such a pleasure working with you! I am so grateful to have been a part of your special day! Best wishes and congratulations! Please reach out when you visit for your anniversary, we will take care of you!

Jodie · Married on 09/28/2017

Made our day extra special service was amazing still can't quite believe it was our wedding thank you and I would recommend the hilton to anyone hoping for an amazing day

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa 8
    Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa 9
    Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa 10

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jodie! It was a pleasure working with you and being a part of your special day. I wish you all the best for the future!

Jamie · Married on 08/06/2017

We were married here on the beach August 6th without even seeing the venue in person. It was amazing!! The staff went above and beyond for us and our guests!! Holly was also exceptional! The Hilton made it the best day ever by far!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our staff here at the Hilton take pride in our exceptional service, so we always appreciate positive feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you and Brandon. Thank you for allowing me to share in your special day. I wish you all the best and a lifetime of happiness!

angela · Married on 06/24/2017

I'm not sure where to even begin...I planned everything from a far, as this was a destination wedding. We got married on June 24, 2017. Originally, we started out with Courtney Owens (who is absolutely fantastic!) and we ended up transitioning to Maria Maxwell as our Coordinator. Maria was equally as fantastic! EVERYONE at the Hilton was incredibly responsive, kind, caring and attentive to every detail! The food was PHENOMENAL, my guests couldn't stop raving about it. I had outstanding service the day of my reception and every need was met! I made several changes to the Banquet Order the week of the wedding and it was all done without a hesitation. Maria made sure that my husband and I, as well as our guests, were taken care of. We are so pleased with the effort and thought put into our special day.

If you're thinking of booking the Hilton, DO IT. Rooms are upgraded (who cares anyways, you're at the beach!), staff is awesome, food was out of this world and the beach is to die for! Look no further and book it, ladies! Thank you HILTON for making our day PERFECT!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Angela thank you so much for your kind words and for allowing me to be a part of your's and Jay's special day. It was truly a pleasure for me to work with you and for allowing me to take over from Courtney. I wish you and Jay nothing but happiness and a wonderful future together. The both of you truly made it a memorable wedding for me. Please don't hesitate to visit us in the future. - Maria Maxwell

Lynn · Married on 03/24/2017

We had the perfect beach wedding on March 24, 2017. We had 60 guests and all enjoyed the wedding. Food was outstanding. The set up was perfect. Holly Price was amazing to work with. She modified the menus to get the perfect choices. She went above and beyond to make sure we had our wedding exactly how we imagined it. The banquet staff especially Courtney were extremely accommodating. Courtney made sure that me, my new husband, our kids and our DJ were happy the entire evening. This was my perfect dream wedding and I am so happy we choose the Hilton. We will definitely come back to the Hilton for vacations in the future. All the staff was amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Lynn, thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and Todd and I am glad that we could be a part of your special day. I wish you all the best for your future together. Let us know when you come back for vacation!

-Holly Price

Lynne · Married on 03/04/2017

We had our wedding on the beach here on March 4th and it was amazing. Our Consultant with the Hilton, Holly Price, was awesome. She fulfilled every request we had. She is not only very professional, but the sweetest, calmest lady I know. We couldn't have had such a perfect day without her. The staff did an outstanding job from setup, to assisting during the reception, and the wedding and reception deck was beyond beautiful. We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. You made our day unforgettable! We would highly recommend the Hilton Clearwate Resort for your wedding!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you, Lynne!! It was a pleasure meeting you and Bill. I can tell you have a happy future ahead of you. Keep in touch!

Lindsay · Married on 03/04/2017

We had our wedding on the beach and our reception on the outside decks and it went absolutely perfect. The Hilton was so accommodating to our every need and made it worth every penny. Working with Courtney was a blessing and she will make sure your day goes exactly how you want. I must've emailed her every other day once the big day started getting closer and she always went out of her way to make sure my questions were answered and went above and beyond with our requests. The day of everything went according to plan and if there were any issues I never heard of it because the Hilton was so on top of it. I would highly recommend this venue. You will not be sorry!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you, Lindsay!! I'm sure I will see your Dad around Clearwater Beach, please don't be a stranger!! :-)

Samantha · Married on 10/29/2016

We knew before we even got engaged that we wanted to get married at the Hilton on Clearwater Beach. Courtney is our contact person and she is absolutely amazing. Immediately we had a connection with her. She understood our vision and to top it off she and my fiancé are Gator alums, which makes her perfect in his eyes. We had to bring our daughter to our initial appointment and she was very flexible with us and patient as we tried to wrangle a 3 year old on the beach. She was prompt with her estimate and flexible as she could be with dates. We are still in the initial stages of planning, but already I am beyond satisfied with our work with the Hilton staff.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Samantha you are so sweet!! You have such a beautiful family and I am so excited to be working with you!!

Korri · Married on 10/01/2016

I don't think there are words to describe how amazing our wedding at the Hilton Clearwater Beach was!!! I recommend it to anyone considering a beach wedding. Lovely staff, including the concierge, Allyen. The hotel itself is great, recently updated lobby and a nice restaurant and bar on site. There is also a Starbucks on property! It is situated in a perfect area, within walking distance of many restaurants. The Hilton beach is lovely and clean, near Pier 60, has a beach bar, and white powdery sand...the perfect setting for a fun wedding weekend with friends and family, and a gorgeous backdrop for our big day!
    Now...on to the good stuff! I had the most WONDERFUL experience planning my wedding with Courtney Owens, Director of Catering and Events. She is patient, responsive, flexible, thoughtful, kind, and is AMAZING at her job. I can't stress this enough!! The Hilton is incredibly lucky to have her! She made the process SO easy and fun, and allowed us to customize everything, down to the smallest of details. Countless is the way I would describe the number of questions I asked in our 7 months of planning, and I never once felt as though I was bothering Courtney - she was very gracious!! The wedding packages offered are inclusive, customizable, and affordable.
    Our actual wedding...was INCREDIBLE! The Hilton Clearwater Beach is the only venue of its kind in the area - where the reception can be held on a deck on the beach. Our beach ceremony was held under a teak wood arch we rented from the Hilton. The staff arranged our ceremony set up exactly to our specifications, it was GORGEOUS! Our Reception on the beach deck was so much fun...the sunset was incredible! The FOOD was absolutely incredible! It was prompt, fresh, and flavorful! Our head server, Mike, ensured that my groom and I were taken care of at all times! Best day ever!! Don't hesitate to book your wedding at the HCB, you will LOVE it! -The Orays 10.1.16

Sent on 10/23/2016

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Hi Korri! I am SO going to miss you! Thank you for your kind words and feedback. Congratulations again and please keep us up-to-date with your next adventure in life! :-)

Kristin · Married on 09/17/2016

WOW! Where to start. Our wedding was amazing from start to finish. Courtney sold us on our venue from day one. She was always very responsive and on top of every detail. There was some changes in staffing within the Hilton during our engagement, but Courtney continued to stay in touch and attentive. We couldn’t have done it all without her! We had planned to have our reception on the Sandpiper deck. Mother Nature decided to weigh in and we had to move our reception inside. The staff at the Hilton remained accommodating and positive throughout the day and helped us make a decision we were comfortable with. Lori, the banquet captain, was especially amazing! We cannot thank this staff enough for making our day unforgettable.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Hi Kristin! Thank you for leaving a review of our services! It was a pleasure being part of your magical day! I am sorry about the weather but your pictures came out GORGEOUS!

Rachel · Married on 05/20/2016

We got married at the Hilton Clearwater Beach on May 20, 2016 and it was perfect! This was a destination wedding for us so we only visited twice and each time we were there Courtney was a pleasure to work with. She showed us around and answered all of our questions while we were there and then via email when we were at home. The entire staff was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. The food was great, venue space was excellent, and the vendors we worked with were fantastic. Our guests loved the wedding and the extra days we spent at the hotel. We couldn't have picked a better location. We're so happy we got married at the Hilton Clearwater Beach that we are already planning a trip back!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Rachel! I'm going to miss you and Ryan! Please let me know when you come back to Clearwater Beach! :-)

alexandra · Married on 05/14/2016

I would not hesitate to tell anyone to book their wedding at this hotel. Courtney was amazing and extremely responsive, which was important to me since I booked the wedding sight-unseen from 1200 miles away. The food was great and my guests could not stop raving at how attentive and accommodating the waitstaff and catering staff were during the reception and the morning-after brunch. I had multiple guests tell me that they had never seen such attentive staff, ever. Everyone at the hotel was extremely friendly and polite.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you so much, Alexandra! It was truly such a pleasure working with you! Please let us know if you need anything, don't be a stranger! :-)
  • Johnna C

Johnna · Married on 04/02/2016

Our advice to any couple looking to book your special day at the Hilton Clearwater Beach is simple - do it!! Don't even hesitate! Courtney Owens is the absolute best - she will go the extra mile to ensure your day is perfect!!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Hi Johnna! :-) You are SO sweet! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We wish you and your hubby a lifetime full of happiness from everyone at the Hilton!

The venue was beautiful. The staff was very professional. Everything from the planning to executing the wedding of our dreams was easy and stress free. Our event coordinator, Courtney, was fabulous. She was there every step of the way and helped us make our dreams come true. We highly recommend the Hilton for your wedding!!!

Erin · Married on 02/27/2016

We had a lot of last minute changes to our wedding since it was a partial-destination wedding and Courtney and her team were fantastic. Everyone RAVED about how delicious the food was. The venue was exactly what we wanted and Courtney really helped with putting all of our worries at ease.

i would highly recommend this hotel! The facilities are beautiful if you want an outdoor beach wedding. The staff was incredible! They went above and beyond to make the day special and perfect for my son and his bride.

Amber · Married on 11/07/2015

We absolutely loved working with Courtney at the Hilton Clearwater Beach! When we toured this venue, we absolutely fell in love with the venue. But more than that, we saw the level of professionalism that made us feel like all of the details would be handled properly. Courtney always answered us quickly and made us feel like she was there to help us make our day exactly the way we pictured it. We also had a welcome reception the night before at the Hilton and it was absolutely beautiful with fire pits along the beach. Our wedding was stunningly beautiful and many of our guests have said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. We were so pleased to get to work with Courtney and would recommend the venue to anyone!!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Amber, you are the sweetest!! I'm thrilled we were able to bring your vision to reality on your wedding day. Best wishes for you and your husband!! :-)

Chris · Married on 10/24/2015

Beautiful wedding, well planned and executed. No surprises! Courtney did a very good job in pulling all aspects of the wedding together into an organized event!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa's reply:

Thank you, Chris!! We wish you a lifetime of happiness together!! :-)

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2015

We used the Hilton Clearwater for our October wedding, and everything was amazing! As a destination bride, the process of picking vendors who I could not meet with was daunting. While we did fly to Florida the year prior to our wedding to see venues, it was still difficult to know how the year of planning would go when I was so far away and unable to participate in meetings and tastings. Once we saw the Hilton, it was an easy decision to pick it. We wanted a beach ceremony and outdoor reception, and felt the Hilton was modern, beach-y and beautiful. Although my coordinator switched halfway through my engagement, the new coordinator, Courtney, was awesome. She was great about emailing me back and walking me through the wedding day details. She answered all of my questions, even the silly ones, and was completely thorough in providing information. She remained flexible in making changes with me and was always knowledgeable and professional. During the wedding weekend, even though I know she was busy, she took time to meet with me, make sure that I knew what the rehearsal and wedding day would look like, and put any nerves I had at ease. I had very little stress on my wedding day, and that is in large attributed to the awesome team I had behind me at the Hilton. Plus our guests are still raving about the food! If we could do it all over again, we would pick the Hilton Clearwater every time.