Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

20 Reviews for Hill Country Planning

20 Hill Country Planning Reviews

Brenda was absolutely fantastic! I booked her for day-of coordination and she was kind enough to meet with me a few times before the wedding to set my mind at ease and get the timeline prepared. The day of was FREEZING for our outdoor wedding, and Brenda was able to change our timeline so that we were able to get everything done that we wanted to. Thank you so much Brenda and team!

Profile Picture Kendall, 12/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
0.5

Hill Country Planning is (almost comically) unresponsive. After securing Brenda Sealy's services with a downpayment, we tried to get in touch with her regarding basic questions and straightforward requests without response.

Also of (less comical, more unethical) note. We asked Brenda for recommendations for Boerne spas, and she pooh-poohed every one except for the spa a block away, which she insisted we use. Interestingly, without disclosure or any mention, she just happens to also be the General Manager there! How did I find out? I swung by a few weeks later and she was working behind the front desk!

We found Hill Country Planning very unprofessional and will no longer be using their services for our wedding day. We gave Brenda ample opportunities to rectify the issue and she simply ignored us! We also let her know we were planning on writing honest online reviews, and again - nothing! It's disappointing and has caused undue stress in our planning process.

Brides beware!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Verity, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I seriously don't know what I would have done without Brenda and her assistant. They made sure my wedding ran super smoothly and it was utterly perfect. Completely and utterly worth their value! You will never regret choosing them.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Brenda was super sweet and calm. I enjoyed working with her and having her there definitely calmed me down because I knew she would handle any emergency that came up. There were times when I had to wait a while for a response to email and on the day of the wedding there were a couple times when we needed her and couldn't find her.

Profile Picture User4484671, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot even explain how wonderful it was to have Brenda as my day-of wedding coordinator. I know that I contracted her as just a "day-of" planner, but she was extremely helpful through the whole planning process with vendor recommendations, making sure I was on-track with my own planning, and calling all of my vendors 30 days before my wedding to confirm. On the day of, she set up all of my decorations, made sure everyone was where they needed to be, and because of her, everything was flawless! There was even an incident where my earrings went missing, and Brenda went all the way back to Boerne to her salon to get me a new pair of earrings to wear. Throughout the entire process, she was extremely calm, which made me and my bridal party very calm on the wedding day as well. I can't imagine what my day would have been like without her!

Profile Picture Allison, 10/11/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

I couldn't be more pleased with Brenda's services. She was great to work with and kept everything flawless for my husband and I on our wedding day. We even had a few groomsmen comment on how she great she was, which says a lot! I would highly recommend her and her team! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Arlinda, 3/20/15, 7 Reviews
3.4

We were planning a wedding from out of state and used Hill Country Planning for our day of coordination. Brenda was difficult to get a hold of when it came to emails and phone calls. Questions were hard to get answered. My vendors didn't hear from her till last minute and there was terrible coordination between them before the wedding. They also lost, not one, but two of my checks that I sent for payment. The day of the wedding there was a 2nd coordinator that I had never met before but trusted that I would be in good hands with. All of this was easy to forget about the day of because everything was perfect. I didn't have to worry about anything but relaxing and enjoying our day because they took care of everything. Not sure it is fully worth the price we spent with the stress and frustration leading up to it with this vendor, but the day of made it semi-worth it.

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The planner was there whenever we needed her and got things organized. She was very calm and collected.

Profile Picture User4513252, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Brenda was great to work with. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hill country planning were super nice,very professional and caring people. I loved Brenda and her crew . I would definitely refer them to anyone who is looking for a coordinator.

Profile Picture desiree, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

The wedding went great and it was beautiful.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brenda Sealy was excellent. The wedding went flawless largely due to her and her assistance. I cannot thank her enough. Besides her professionalism, it was nice to get to know her personally. She is kind and very calm which is what we needed to keep all going smooth. I wish you continuing success. Carol O'Neill

Profile Picture EO, 3/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Planning

Brenda and her team were amazing! I never felt pressured about my procrastination on certain things. They were always were they were supposed to be way before the appointment time. HCP was able to quickly adjust to my ever changing wedding schedule as things arose. We had to bump up and quickly get things organized like speeding up cake, bouquet and garter toss to help guest enjoy our wedding before they had to leave. Many of my out of town guests wanted to make it home before it was too late. They dealt with the horrible DJ (he wasn't playing songs I selected) for me too! HCP worked wonderfully with my venue.
I would gladly recommend HCP for any planning. They were well worth the day of coordination package.

Profile Picture Renita, 3/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Happy H Ranch is an awesome place to have a wedding or any event. Bud,Julie and Denise are so much help. They jump right in and help you set up for you event just like they are family. They helped us all weekend and gave 110%. They are just great people!!! I highly recommend Happy H!!!

Profile Picture Martha, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Brenda and her team are capable of creating a stress-free engagement period and wedding day for any bride. I am BLESSED to be able to say that I got to soak in my wedding day and have only perfect memories because of her. When you're engaged you have no idea what is ahead and how much goes into every little decision. Having someone that knows vendors, can help you be decisive with things AND has a joyful attitude, enables the whole process to be memorable & exciting instead of stressful & rushed. Brenda was always professional and sweet she went above and beyond and had great ideas and the perfect preferred venders. She is a must for any event.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Best day of my life!! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/8/13, 1 Review

Brenda at hill country planning was amazing. I had her as my day of coordinator and I don't know how I would have survived that day without her. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time including the dj, caterer, and my attendents. It relieved so much stress knowing I didn't have to be the "ring leader".

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Wedding Planning

Brenda makes your all of your events flow with ease! She is very organized, on top of everything and doesn't forget even the smallest of details. She not only planned my wedding, but later did my baby shower as well. It was the cutest baby shower I have ever seen! Complete with custom made cookies, cake, and adorable candy table :) she is awesome!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Brenda is amazing to work with and helped save me money and pick the best vedors around. I could not have done the Wedding without Brenda.

Profile Picture User3012886, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Everything was amazing, food, candy table and coordination!!!

Profile Picture User2788265, 2+ years ago, 1 Review