23 Reviews for Hileman Silver Jewelry

Custom Engag. Rings (2)
Custom Wed. Bands (1)
22 Hileman Silver Jewelry Reviews

I'm extremely pleased with the wedding band I custom ordered. I wanted something unique and they produced the exact ring as I imagined. I was hesitant about ordering on-line, but this has been great!

Profile Picture Robb, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

As soon as I saw Mark's work, I knew I wanted him to design my engagement & wedding rings. He worked with me on a few phone calls to get the stones in the right order. He was easy-going to work with & he delivered the most beautiful custom rings that I ever could have imagined! I'm thrilled!!

Profile Picture Brindle, 3/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands

My finance and I had Mark Hileman create our custom engagement ring, and what a work of art it is. A beautiful 8mm champagne/golden heliodor trillion set in Continuum silver inlaid with tannish/yellow dinosaur bone. We are most pleased with the workmanship, materials, and delivery.

Profile Picture M, 1/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings

Mark took the order for our custom beautiful wedding rings himself. He stayed in touch while they were being made and delivered right on time! Great!!!

Profile Picture Denise, 9/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Hileman Silver Jewelry did a fantastic job creating my custom built dinosaur bone engagement ring! They were extremely flexible with creating what we wanted and were even able to meet with my fiance in person (as we lived nearby) to look over the rings and pick up the finished product! I love my dinosaur bone ring - and would recommend Hileman to anyone looking for a unique engagement ring or wedding band! They have fantastic opal and turquoise pieces, as well - I am already looking forward to an anniversary gift built by them ;)

Profile Picture Katrina, 10/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My husband wanted a less than traditional ring and as a huge fan of opal I knew he wouldn't be easy to pick for. Hileman was extremely accommodating and timely. I would absolutely recommend his work to anyone!

Profile Picture User3793153, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We are so pleased to have found the wedding ring set that truly were exactly what I had dreamed of. When searching the web its hard to find something so unique and personal. When I showed my fiance' The Hileman Collection website he said right away thats was what he had pictured as well and within minutes all the time spent searching for the perfect set was over. Great experience, truly beautiful stones, and great customer service. Now I just have to wait a few months till I can wear both the engagement and wedding band together - can't wait.

Profile Picture Sioux, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé and I love our unique rings! Everybody asks what materials were used and where did we find such beautiful rings? I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

In conducting our search online for the perfect wedding rings which would most distinctively represent us as a couple, I came across Mr. Hileman's jewelry and was immediately attracted to it. When I showed my fiancee samples of Hileman Silver Jewelry, he too was very attracted to their unique styles and distinctive quality. We settled on a choice and contacted Mr. Hileman. The correspondence, availability, and attention we received from Mr. Hileman was exemplary. We were very impressed with the step by step information we received from him personally during the process as our rings were being made. This really kept our minds at ease and never once did I have to worry that things might go awry. We were in the loop from start to finish and everything was clearly explained to us. We felt it wise to follow Mr. Hileman's advice in regards to certain shipping details and silver enhancements. We do not regret doing so and it was certainly worth it for the extra peace of mind it afforded. For something this important, we really felt it was important to be guided by the professionals. After two months of marriage, I can still say without reservation, we adore the wedding rings Mr. Hileman so expertly made for us. They are beautifully artistic, and the service we received was top notch!

Profile Picture David, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

The rings are beautiful and they answered all our questions prior to ordering!!! Cannot wait to be married so we can wear them!! Highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture M, 10/13/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We couldn't be happier with our rings! My husband and I hadn't planned on getting rings due to a tight wedding budget, but we stumbled upon Mark's work and were so glad that we did. The rings are beautiful and so unique. Mark was a great communicator through the whole process. Our rings are sized perfectly, look exactly as we expected, and arrived in plenty of time for our wedding.

Profile Picture User3794216, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I was looking for unique turquoise wedding rings. I saw pictures which were close to what I wanted. I sent my ideas in and after several emails we had what I wanted. They were so helpful and willing to work with me. Both my husband and myself are extremely happy with our rings. We get compliments on our rings all the time.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Mark (Hileman) was great to work with. My husband has skin that reacts to silver & thus we needed to go with an alternative metal. Once telling Mark our concerns he worked with us & he decided he would try his hand at making us some stainless steel wedding rings. This was perfect for us given the not-so-dainty lifestyle we lead. Hileman's craftsmanship was unparalleled & easy passed my husband's eagle eye inspection. When speaking with Mark on the phone his patience to answer all our questions was more than we could ask for. He made us feel like he had all the time in the world to address our concerns & really instilled confidence in his craft over the phone. Our rings are uniquely beautiful & I would highly recommend Hileman's Jewelery to anyone.

Profile Picture Elise, 6/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We ordered a wedding set from Hileman and love the unique and eye-catching look. Bride's rings feature Australian opal, spiderweb turquoise and a white sapphire. Groem's ring features Australian opal with black onyx. Fit was perfect. Rings arrived safely. Many compliments from our friends and family. LOVE IT!

Profile Picture Jodi, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Hileman went out of there way to make my fiance the most beautiful ring! The ring was made so clean and beautiful and I even requested a very unusual size and it still looked Perfect!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I ordered wedding rings, which are beautiful. During a couple back and forth emails to set it up, Hileman was very prompt and friendly. I would definitely buy from them again.

Profile Picture Doug, 6/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I sent an inquiry to Hileman jewelry and was pleasantly surprised that mark called me back and visited for about a half hour about his products.We thencommunicated several more times as we selected our wedding rings. Our rings are everything we expected and more. Great service and we will be buying more jewelry in the future.

Profile Picture Lee, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

It was a pleasure working with Mark and John! We ordered our wedding bands at the last minute and they went out of their way to make sure that we had them in time for our wedding day. I highly recommend Hileman Jewelry. Our rings are beautiful and we could not be happier with them!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Thanx for a beautiful and unusual treasure!

Profile Picture Maureen, 7/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Mark was friendly, professional, and accommodating. The rings he made us are just what we wanted and absolutely beautiful. The delivery was on time and secure. Thanks!

Profile Picture J, 11/1/01, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

We could not be happier with our purchase. The quality and artistic design is first rate plus Mark and John are a joy. Their communication and personable manner made every step of our purchase easy. We would highly recommend Hileman Silver Jewelry!

Profile Picture John, 6/1/00, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I have enjoyed my Hileman Australian opal ring very much, never a day goes by that I don't receive a compliment on it.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/24/93, 1 Review