9 Reviews for Hidden Creek

Tables (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
8 Hidden Creek Reviews

Booked this venue for my wedding in September! Iveth is extremely helpful. I look forward to working with them

Profile Picture Cara, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place. The owner is super nice and helpful and makes sure everything is going well so you can have a great experience and a great event. They really care about you. Our guests loved the place they want to have their events there too.

Profile Picture Junior, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing. We had to relocate our wedding from Houston to Dallas due to Hurricane Harvey, and Hidden Creek could not have been more accommodating. If this venue is available, do not hesitate to book it!

Profile Picture Caleb, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is beautiful inside and out. The rooms are to die for and have everything you could think of. This place is is special and has great charm to it. My wedding here couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you to issac and everyone involved my day was more than fantastic!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Isaac and Krista was a dream. They kept me relaxed through their difficulties getting the venue built, and I'm so happy that we had our special day there! I don't know how many times I heard "the venue was BEAUTIFUL" from our guests. Isaac was so helpful and kept me calm, and I am so happy with our experience!

Profile Picture Krixia, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Hidden Creek. The outdoor ceremony site is beautiful and the reception venue is breathtaking. I got tons of compliments from my out of town guests. The folks who run the venue are great to work with! There are a ton of amenities included in the price that would cost a lot elsewhere. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Book them as fast as you can or you will loose your date!

Profile Picture Eric, 10/3/16, 1 Review