12 Reviews for Hidden Creek

Audio Equipment (2)
Dance Floor (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Event Rentals (1)

Brett is simply amazing to work with!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/28/19, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet

Booked this venue for my wedding in September! Iveth is extremely helpful. I look forward to working with them

Profile Picture Cara, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved getting married here! We wanted that country feel without having to drive to the middle of nowhere to get it--with 90% of our guests coming in from out-of-state (including my husband and myself), location was super important. We scoped out several venues and nothing was a good fit. We decided to visit Hidden Creek on a lark, and I'm so glad we did. The location was perfect for us (and our guests) and the venue was exactly what we were looking for--"casual elegance" as my mom called it. The woods, the barn, that chandelier (!!!)--everything is gorgeous. I cannot recommend the venue or the staff enough. Brett was super sweet and worked seamlessly with our planner to make sure the night went perfectly--and it did! Definitely consider holding your wedding at Hidden Creek! We're so happy we did.

Profile Picture Britt, 3/24/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

This venue is absolutely gorgeous! I loved it the minute I walked in. They have thought of every detail from the turf in the seating area for the outdoor ceremony to the something as tiny as a decorative hook in the bridal room that is a perfect spot for your photographer to take a picture of your dress. Isaac and his team are great to work with! Everything turned out beautifully on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Linens

Beautiful place. The owner is super nice and helpful and makes sure everything is going well so you can have a great experience and a great event. They really care about you. Our guests loved the place they want to have their events there too.

Profile Picture Junior, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing. We had to relocate our wedding from Houston to Dallas due to Hurricane Harvey, and Hidden Creek could not have been more accommodating. If this venue is available, do not hesitate to book it!

Profile Picture Caleb, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is beautiful inside and out. The rooms are to die for and have everything you could think of. This place is is special and has great charm to it. My wedding here couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you to issac and everyone involved my day was more than fantastic!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Isaac and Krista was a dream. They kept me relaxed through their difficulties getting the venue built, and I'm so happy that we had our special day there! I don't know how many times I heard "the venue was BEAUTIFUL" from our guests. Isaac was so helpful and kept me calm, and I am so happy with our experience!

Profile Picture Krixia, 11/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Hidden Creek. The outdoor ceremony site is beautiful and the reception venue is breathtaking. I got tons of compliments from my out of town guests. The folks who run the venue are great to work with! There are a ton of amenities included in the price that would cost a lot elsewhere. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Book them as fast as you can or you will loose your date!

Profile Picture Eric, 10/3/16, 1 Review