Here Comes The Dress Reviews

50 | Chesterton, IN

50 Reviews for Here Comes The Dress

• Lisa

Lisa F. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing dress finding experience!

Here Comes the Dress is an amazing establishment. Aubrey helped me pick my perfect dress and was overly helpful with everything! My brides maids got their dresses here too and they loved it! Beautiful dresses! Such an assortment to chose from.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much, Lisa! It was truly a delight each and every time you and your family came in! Best wishes to you on a long and happy marriage!

Kristin A. · Married on 10/17/2020

The best dress experience!

The one thing I was not looking forward to during wedding planning was dress shopping. I found a dress online that I loved which led me to HCTD because they had it. They sent me different dresses on Snapchat to see if I liked those prior to my appointment and had them pulled when I got there. Aubrey and her staff are so thoughtful and it helps that the appointments are private so it’s only you and your girls. I ended up going about 3 times: my try on appointment, my alterations appointment and to pick up dress the week before the wedding. I was actually sad that I didn’t have to come back haha I would highly recommend the store to any bride who wants a dress experience she will remember!

Sent on 12/09/2020

Paige W. · Married on 10/09/2020

Nothing Short Of Amazing!

Aubrey and her staff are nothing short of amazing! They are there to help you every step of the way. I cannot imagine going anywhere else to get my dress or my bridesmaid's dresses. I will be sending anyone and everyone I know their direction if they need a wedding dress. Thank you so much Aubrey and the Here Comes the Dress Staff!

Sent on 11/01/2020

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much, Paige! It was a pleasure to work with you, I wish you many years of happiness! ~ Aubrey
  • Alison

Alison T. · Married on 10/09/2020

Everything was perfect

I already knew what dress I wanted, I had found it on Pinterest a month after I was engaged and my mom did some research, found the maker of the dress and that Here Comes The Dress had it. It was the only dress I wanted and it was beautiful. I had no issues and even with Covid going on they took excellent care of me!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much, Alison! Congrats to you both and best wishes on a long and happy marriage!! You were a beautiful bride!

Ashleigh G. · Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent boutique and service!

The ladies at Here Comes the Dress were absolutely amazing!!! I found my dream dress here and it was stunning! It was perfect for our day and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience throughout the entire process, especially considering we had to change our date and venue due to Covid. We surprisingly moved our wedding date up and they were able to make everything happen without any issues. My dress needed no alterations, which goes to show the ladies measured me perfectly. I’ve already recommended them to others and I would all over again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/24/2020

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Your kind words are so appreciated, Ashleigh! It was awesome to work with you, I wish every bride was as easy and delightful as you were. Best wishes to you on a long and happy marriage! ~ Aubrey

Jennifer C. · Married on 09/05/2020

Highly recommend 10/10

I was planning my wedding in Indiana from Hawaii! Then COVID hit on top of that. Everything had to be super flexible and based on my schedule and HCTD made it so easy and flawless. Even changed a dress to exactly what I was asking for with their amazing seamstress. Could not be more impressed!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Jennifer C. · Married on 09/05/2020

Highly recommend 10/10

Sent on 11/19/2020

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer, we greatly appreciate your kind words! Best wishes to you and your husband!!

Karla C. · Married on 08/22/2020

Amazing!

I had a unique request and a short timeline. Aubrey and the entire team were so helpful and willing to think outside the box to make my vision come true. I am so thankful for partnering with this group for my dress! I was even able to have my dress work at both my formal ceremony and a laid back outdoor reception with a quick alteration.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Gabrielle W. · Married on 08/08/2020

Wedding August 2020

All of the staff members helped tremendously through the whole process. I also went through them for alterations and dress preservation.I found the perfect dress for me and bought it off of the rack as is. The alterations I got through Here Comes the Dress made it look brand new. My dress was one of the easiest processes, even with everything going on with the pandemic. Thank you!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Your review is so appreciated, Gabrielle! I hope you have a long and happy marriage and thank you for taking the time to review us! ~ Aubrey

Douglas · Married on 09/21/2019

Rolled out the red carpet

Aubrey is the best. We shopped at a few places, including a trip to Chicago, my daughter was so disappointed that we had to convince her keep trying. We set a private show at Aubrey's shop, she closed it just for us, served beverages and finger foods, truly made us feel like we should have felt from the beginning. After just trying on a few dresses, my daughter and the gallery with us was crying because she found the perfect one. Ordering was done perfectly, dress arrived in plenty of time no stress, alterations made professionally and perfectly. When we picked it up the last time it was ready to be worn for the special day. Just fantastic people to deal with. 100 stars.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It means the world to us to hear that you appreciate all we put into the bridal appointments and making sure you are all happy!
  • Michell

Michell B. · Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect Dress!

I am so happy I chose my dress from Aubrey. She was so sweet and helpful and pulled the perfect dresses for that matched my wedding theme. I absolutely adored my dress and appreciate how helpful she was throughout my shopping experience. I would highly recommend any bride with trusting Aubrey in helping them find their perfect dress.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much, Michell! It was a a joy to work with you! Best wishes on a long and happy marriage! ~ Aubrey

Patrice · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect experience!

I had a terrific experience finding my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses at Here Comes the Dress! The staff was very helpful, kind, and professional. The seamstresses returned quality work in a timely manner. The boutique is the perfect setting for making memories with your wedding party while trying on beautiful gowns.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Hannah · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing to work with

This place is absolutely amazing! They made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! I am so happy with the dress I chose for my big day

Sent on 10/02/2019

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Hannah! Best wishes to you on a long and happy marriage! We're so glad to have been a part of your wedding day.
  • Danielle

Danielle B. · Married on 07/09/2019

Happy Bride

The process of dress shopping could not have been more relaxing and stress-free. All the employees were helpful and experienced. My dress was perfect from head to toe and I could not have been happier with how the staff made me feel preparing for my big day.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Ciara

Ciara · Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent Customer Service

From the moment I walked in the intimate atmosphere was amazing. I knew I would find my dress in this beautiful bridal shop. The customer service is exceptional. Aubrey was my life saver in my dress search. They are all so patient here
    and very easy to work with. I am so happy to have said yes to my beautiful dress at here comes the dress. I could not have asked for a better experience. I can not wait to wear my beautiful wedding dress this upcoming May.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you, Ciara! We appreciate your kind words, you're so sweet! We can't wait to see you soon when your dress arrives!!
  • Swhiting

Sarah · Married on 02/02/2019

HCTD best shop around

Aubrey and the HCTD team did phenomenal helping me pick my wedding dress and completing the alterations. Great style options and easy to communicate with.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Experience!

I got my dress here for my wedding this past December, and I cannot say enough about my experience! The staff here is extremely helpful, and their selection of dresses is amazing. This was the least stressful part of wedding planning because they made it so easy. I definitely recommend Here Comes the Dress!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Monica C. · Married on 11/24/2018

The only boutique you need

I didn’t go or look anywhere else! Brought my idea to
    Them and they matched it and then some ! Easy flexible perfect -

Sent on 12/06/2018

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much, Monica! It was our pleasure to help you find the perfect dress! Best wishes to you!

Tab Y. · Married on 10/05/2018

Very, Very, Happy!

I went to a couple other Bridal boutiques and here comes the dress was above and beyond any of the competitors. They were kind, friendly, patient, and very very thorough. I'm a bit quirky, so I was really pleased to see that they had not only traditional dresses but very trendy dresses as well as very unique out-of-the-box dress. I went with a very out of the box dress and it had a low back but I never realize how low it was, and the Taylor that HCTD works with closely was able to build half address for me so I wouldn't have to have such a low-back dress and it was amazing and you couldn't even tell that it had been done. It was absolutely stunning! They never made me feel rushed they never made me feel unimportant or not special. I also bought a bridesmaid's dress there too (I only had one) and everything was great about her appointment and trying on the dresses with her appointment as well. Overall I would definitely recommend any bride to buy the dress from Here comes the Dress!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much, Tabitha! It was such a pleasure to work with you and help bring your perfect dress to life!

Best wishes on a long and happy marriage.

Thanks again,
    Aubrey

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing wedding dress shopping experience! They have a great selection that showcases plenty of styles and can fit most budgets but it is small enough to not be overwhelming. Staff are friendly and give honest helpful feedback. Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2017

Had the best experience at here comes the dress!! My dress was beautiful but really came to life once I had sleeves put on. The seamstress is amazing!!! She did a fantastic job! Every time I went in for a fitting they were so welcoming! They always made me feel so special!! I highly recommend here comes the dress. Not only are all their dresses stunning but the price is right!!! Two thumbs up!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

You're the best, Lisa. We'll miss seeing your smiling face! Thank you for the review and congratulations, again! - Aubrey

Kari · Married on 11/04/2017

I had such a lovely experience at Here Comes The Dress! Aubrey and her staff were always very attentive and really listening to what I wanted when it came to picking out a dress. Will definitely be suggesting them to future brides.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you for the review, Kari! I wish every bride was as sweet and easy going as yourself. I wish you the very best and congratulations, these pictures are beautiful! - Aubrey

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

I wouldn't have changed anything about my wedding dress shopping experience. I love my dress and Here Comes the Dress made it such a simple process

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

You were such a beauty, Rachel! We wish you many years of happiness, thank you for letting us dress you for your most important day!

Brandi · Married on 09/08/2017

The staff here are very professional and helpful! I highly recommend them to any bride!

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much, Brandi! We truly appreciate it and it was such a joy to work with you. Best wishes!

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2017

Loved working with the team at Here Comes the Dress! They helped me find my dream dress and worked on alterations until it was exactly as I had pictured it in my head!

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

You are a ray of sunshine, Lisa! Every time you came in you brightened us all up. Thank you for your review and congratulations on your recent marriage.