Here Comes The Dress Reviews

Here Comes The Dress 4
Here Comes The Dress 5
Here Comes The Dress 6

Douglas · Married on 09/21/2019

Rolled out the red carpet

Aubrey is the best. We shopped at a few places, including a trip to Chicago, my daughter was so disappointed that we had to convince her keep trying. We set a private show at Aubrey's shop, she closed it just for us, served beverages and finger foods, truly made us feel like we should have felt from the beginning. After just trying on a few dresses, my daughter and the gallery with us was crying because she found the perfect one. Ordering was done perfectly, dress arrived in plenty of time no stress, alterations made professionally and perfectly. When we picked it up the last time it was ready to be worn for the special day. Just fantastic people to deal with. 100 stars.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It means the world to us to hear that you appreciate all we put into the bridal appointments and making sure you are all happy!
  • Michell

Michell Bielawski · Married on 08/11/2019

Perfect Dress!

I am so happy I chose my dress from Aubrey. She was so sweet and helpful and pulled the perfect dresses for that matched my wedding theme. I absolutely adored my dress and appreciate how helpful she was throughout my shopping experience. I would highly recommend any bride with trusting Aubrey in helping them find their perfect dress.

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Here Comes The Dress 7
    Here Comes The Dress 8

hannah · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing to work with

This place is absolutely amazing! They made me feel so comfortable and beautiful! I am so happy with the dress I chose for my big day

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Here Comes The Dress 9

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Hannah! Best wishes to you on a long and happy marriage! We're so glad to have been a part of your wedding day.
  • Ciara

Ciara · Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent Customer Service

From the moment I walked in the intimate atmosphere was amazing. I knew I would find my dress in this beautiful bridal shop. The customer service is exceptional. Aubrey was my life saver in my dress search. They are all so patient here
    and very easy to work with. I am so happy to have said yes to my beautiful dress at here comes the dress. I could not have asked for a better experience. I can not wait to wear my beautiful wedding dress this upcoming May.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you, Ciara! We appreciate your kind words, you're so sweet! We can't wait to see you soon when your dress arrives!!
  • Swhiting

Sarah · Married on 02/02/2019

HCTD best shop around

Aubrey and the HCTD team did phenomenal helping me pick my wedding dress and completing the alterations. Great style options and easy to communicate with.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Experience!

I got my dress here for my wedding this past December, and I cannot say enough about my experience! The staff here is extremely helpful, and their selection of dresses is amazing. This was the least stressful part of wedding planning because they made it so easy. I definitely recommend Here Comes the Dress!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Monica Clark · Married on 11/24/2018

The only boutique you need

I didn’t go or look anywhere else! Brought my idea to
    Them and they matched it and then some ! Easy flexible perfect -

Sent on 12/06/2018

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much, Monica! It was our pleasure to help you find the perfect dress! Best wishes to you!

Tab York · Married on 10/05/2018

Very, Very, Happy!

I went to a couple other Bridal boutiques and here comes the dress was above and beyond any of the competitors. They were kind, friendly, patient, and very very thorough. I'm a bit quirky, so I was really pleased to see that they had not only traditional dresses but very trendy dresses as well as very unique out-of-the-box dress. I went with a very out of the box dress and it had a low back but I never realize how low it was, and the Taylor that HCTD works with closely was able to build half address for me so I wouldn't have to have such a low-back dress and it was amazing and you couldn't even tell that it had been done. It was absolutely stunning! They never made me feel rushed they never made me feel unimportant or not special. I also bought a bridesmaid's dress there too (I only had one) and everything was great about her appointment and trying on the dresses with her appointment as well. Overall I would definitely recommend any bride to buy the dress from Here comes the Dress!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much, Tabitha! It was such a pleasure to work with you and help bring your perfect dress to life!

Best wishes on a long and happy marriage.

Thanks again,
    Aubrey

Megan · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing wedding dress shopping experience! They have a great selection that showcases plenty of styles and can fit most budgets but it is small enough to not be overwhelming. Staff are friendly and give honest helpful feedback. Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2017

Had the best experience at here comes the dress!! My dress was beautiful but really came to life once I had sleeves put on. The seamstress is amazing!!! She did a fantastic job! Every time I went in for a fitting they were so welcoming! They always made me feel so special!! I highly recommend here comes the dress. Not only are all their dresses stunning but the price is right!!! Two thumbs up!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

You're the best, Lisa. We'll miss seeing your smiling face! Thank you for the review and congratulations, again! - Aubrey

Kari · Married on 11/04/2017

I had such a lovely experience at Here Comes The Dress! Aubrey and her staff were always very attentive and really listening to what I wanted when it came to picking out a dress. Will definitely be suggesting them to future brides.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Here Comes The Dress 10
    Here Comes The Dress 11
    Here Comes The Dress 12

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you for the review, Kari! I wish every bride was as sweet and easy going as yourself. I wish you the very best and congratulations, these pictures are beautiful! - Aubrey

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

I wouldn't have changed anything about my wedding dress shopping experience. I love my dress and Here Comes the Dress made it such a simple process

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

You were such a beauty, Rachel! We wish you many years of happiness, thank you for letting us dress you for your most important day!

Brandi · Married on 09/08/2017

The staff here are very professional and helpful! I highly recommend them to any bride!

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much, Brandi! We truly appreciate it and it was such a joy to work with you. Best wishes!

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2017

Loved working with the team at Here Comes the Dress! They helped me find my dream dress and worked on alterations until it was exactly as I had pictured it in my head!

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

You are a ray of sunshine, Lisa! Every time you came in you brightened us all up. Thank you for your review and congratulations on your recent marriage.

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2017

I couldn’t have been happier with my experience at HCTD. Everyone’s great there and so helpful! Beautiful dresses too!

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren. Your kind words and review are very important to us! Best wishes to you!
  • ThefutureMrsLesser

Katelyn · Married on 12/31/2016

After searching for my dress at place after place, I finally found "the one" thanks to the ladies at "Here Comes the Dress!" Even though I am a plus-sized bride, I felt comfortable and very well taken care of here. The owner listened to my needs/wants, extended a sale deadline for me when I couldn't make a decision, and offered me genuine kindness that I had not previously experienced at any other bridal salon! I highly recommend this boutique to all brides.

Sent on 01/13/2016

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind words. We really appreciate them and are happy that you had a nice experience with us! We look forward to seeing you when your dress arrives! ~ Aubrey

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2016

I found the dress of my dreams at Here Comes The Dress. I live in Indy, but I am originally from Chesterton, and Here Comes The Dress was the first place I tried. I worked with Marilyn, she was so sweet and very accommodating. I had tried on a few that I liked, but after she knew my style she said, " I have just the dress." She pulled THE ONE, and it was a Maggie Sottero; stunning and perfect on me! Since I live in Indy, they were awesome about scheduling my fittings around when I would be home. Two months before my wedding, I found out I was pregnant! Marilyn was so helpful and reassuring that everything would work out. She was right! They had to add a little fabric to the back of the dress two weeks before the wedding, but other than that I was fine. They had the dress altered and ready to go in 7 days. Here Comes The Dress was so fantastic!! Talk about excellent customer service!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Natalie. It means a lot to us. We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and wish you many years of happiness! Please send us pictures when you have them!

Emily · Married on 09/30/2016

I am so happy that I bought my dress from this shop! The entire staff was friendly, helpful and provided a perfect experience. Great environment and would highly recommend this store. I had an appointment at the typical big chain wedding dress store in the morning and scheduled an afternoon appointment at here comes the dress. Here comes the dress blew the competion out of the water.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

We really appreciate your honest review Emily, we are so glad you had a wonderful experience with us! Thank you again for choosing us for your special dress and day!

Kari · Married on 08/06/2016

Lovely staff! No pressure at all and very flexible. So happy I bought my dress from HCTD.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you for your review Kari! We really appreciate it. We hope married life is wonderful.

Emily · Married on 07/16/2016

I found my dress at here comes the dress and it was the first store I went to! The owner and her team were a breeze to work with and make that day feel really special. The store has a very boutique feel about it which was the prefect setting for me to find my perfect dress! The small intimate setting makes you feel very special. I would recommend here comes the dress to any bride and their bridesmaids!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you Emily. Your review is much appreciated and helpful for future brides! Best wishes to you!

Christina · Married on 07/16/2016

I could not have been any more pleased with the service, availability, kindness, and genuine care from the staff of Here Comes The Dress. They worked with me to alter my dress to be the wedding dress of my dreams. It looked perfect on the day of my wedding! HUGE thanks to Here Comes The Dress, I highly recommend them for all of your wedding dress needs.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jordan · Married on 09/26/2015

Everyone here is amazing! We had the shop to ourselves and they wee great about accommodating my large wedding party. The staff really listens to what you are looking for and does their best to help you find it.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan, for the great review! We really appreciate and can't wait to see you again soon!

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

In visiting over ten bridal boutiques around the Chicagoland and Southwest Michigan areas in search of the perfect dress, I found most of the shops to be behind-the-times and distraught--not the kind of places that made me want to make a large purchase of a fashionable and white dress. Here Comes the Dress is one of the two boutiques that was actually modern, pristene, and beautiful. Aubrey and her staff are very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. Antonella, the seamstress, makes very skillful alterations. I didn't find my dress at HCTD, but I chose to order it through them because I knew I could trust them to complete the order and fittings in a pleasant fashion.

Sent on 12/19/2015

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Laura, thank you kindly for your review and your helpful assessment of our boutique. It's really important to us a small business for our brides to share their experiences with future brides. We really appreciate it!

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2015

I cannot imagine anything that could have made my experience better at Here Comes the Dress. It was absolutely flawless from the get go.

Beginning with personnel- I would say these women became my friends throughout the process. When I entered the store, they were so welcoming and excited to see me! It felt as though we "spent the afternoon together" as opposed to just exchanging business. Something you seldom find these days. It was a very relaxing, fun experience.

The owner, Aubrey, was so kind and enthusiastic. She not only made the process enjoyable and served us mimosas :) , but she was outstandingly gifted with wedding knowledge! I literally looked through every single dress in the store and she helped me narrow it down to 5 to try on. After only 5, I had already said yes to the dress!!! I was more than satisfied with my decision!! She quickly depicts what will look best on you and what you will be happy in.

The seamstress, Antonella, did an absolutely perfect job altering my dress. She's one of the sweetest and most talented ladies I've ever had the pleasure knowing!! I'd go to her for anything if I could!!

Aubrey's knowledge and passion show in ALL the staff at the store. The entire atmosphere was all I could have hoped for in my wedding dress search. It's unfortunate I can only do this once for my OWN wedding, but I will make sure to recommend this store to as many future brides as I can!! They also had a ton of cute dresses that would be awesome evening/cocktail dresses, so I will definitely return at any opportunity I can!!

Thank you ladies!!!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Samantha. We really appreciate your kind words and are so glad we could be a part of your wedding!

Brittany · Married on 05/23/2015

Here Comes the Dress was a beautiful boutique with many different options, and a wide price range. My bridal consultant was wonderful! She was friendly and professional and very helpful when giving me a selection of dresses in my price range. My experience at Here Comes the Dress was altogether lovely.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Here Comes The Dress's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!