Here Comes the Bride Reviews

148 | Glendale Heights, IL

148 Reviews for Here Comes the Bride

I searched high and wide looking for my wedding gown and also the place I wanted to work with- well over three months. I had lost much weight recently and had an image of a gown that no one could find and or tailor to my wish to accentuate the good and hide the not so good. Was really ready to throw in the towel for finding the ideal dress...that was until I found through a referral from a friend Here Comes the Bride and the team of Rose and Diane in sales and their very talented seamstress Trudy!! They have the confidence and expertise to make your experience positive in picking your gown and the seamstress knows the gowns and more importantly what can and cannot be done without compromising the look and integrity of the gown. I had much to alter and add and all worked out wonderfully- received many compliments. The team here will work with you until your vision is reached and are very reasonably priced and pleasant. I recommend this store and team with great confidence !

Sent on 06/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2014

They really made my wedding. I did not originally find my dress at this vendor. But I called 11 different stores trying to find a better price on my dress because I had a max budget that I can't go over. They gave me the lowest price and were amazing with getting my dress done a week before the wedding at the best price in the suburbs!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/16/2014

The ladies at Here Comes the Bride were amazing! I felt at ease from the beginning. Diane made me feel super comfortable and allowed me to share my ideas while giving me a sense of direction when I needed it. I was also very happy with the seamstress that took care of my dress alterations. Overall, a great experience. I recommend Here Comes the Bride to any bride!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Second time around and they are just as sweet. Every bride should check this store out before spending a fortune on a dress. Their store is full of samples off the rack and some that you can order. I bought an original for $500 that was better than ones I saw for thousands more. So helpful and attentive. Don't miss this spot!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Nisa · Married on 11/09/2013

Diane and Rose at Here Comes the Bride are the most amazing ladies to work with. I chose 2 dresses because together they did not even hit my original budget for one dress! My mother loved one and I loved another, so she let me get both. Diane was able to understand exactly what dress fit my body the best, especially since I had no idea what I even wanted. The seamstress ( :( Can' remember her name right now) was also fantastic. I looked smokin hot on my wedding day and it was because this woman knew how best to make my curves pop. I loved this place and would recommend to any girl on a budget OR any girl that loves a deal.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Dayna · Married on 10/26/2013

I would recommend this store to every bride and bridesmaid. My dress turned out perfect. The seamtress was very experienced and my dress fit well too. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and accomodating. The owner even helped me picked out a hair clip that matched my dress. :)

Sent on 03/02/2014
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/20/2013

Rose and Diane are amazing!!! They are wonderful people who work with you every step of the way to make sure you get what you want for your wedding day. Just loved this bridal salon.
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2013

Jenilee · Married on 09/07/2013

I went to several other places before coming to Here Comes The Bride. I found the dress I wanted at a previous shop, but I wasn't comfortable ordering from them. I called and spoke to Rose, the owner, and explained my situation. She was very understanding and was able to order my dress very quickly. We also bought the bridesmaids dresses there and that went smoothly as well. Every time I went there, Rose the girls were very friendly. I'm so glad that I ordered our dresses there.

Sent on 01/26/2014

I walked into Here Comes the Bride in November with my 4 bridesmaids and we walked out in an hour and a half with all our dresses ordered! I ended up walking out with the first dress I tried on! And the ladies helped create my vision of having my 4 girls in different shades of orange AND in different styles. The store has such a laid back atmosphere which was perfect for this laid back bride. I never felt stressed out or pressured.
    I just returned home from my destination wedding and our bridal party looked beautiful.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Kelly · Married on 05/11/2013

They were able to pull dresses that were the same or similar to the ones I had brought in. They made sure to only show me dresses in my price range so I didn't waste my time trying on something I couldn't afford. They made sure I tried on a wide variety of dresses so I was able to be sure of what I wanted. They found my dress and it was $1200 and marked it down to $600 for me!! Amazing! My veil (which was perfect) and my belt were also affordable. I would highly recommend this place to anyone!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Katie · Married on 03/23/2013

I found my wedding dress at Here Comes the Bride in Addison, IL. What a fabulous selection for such affordable prices! The store itself is nothing special, but the service was great, the dress was gorgeous and the price was right. The alterations that I had done were perfect. I worked with Diane and she was so helpful and easy to work with. They were responsive and professional.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Jamie · Married on 09/21/2012

The dress I picked for my wedding from Here Comes the Bride was GORGEOUS!!! The process of picking our my dress from start to finish was perfect! Diane, one of the bridal consultants, was amazing! She really made finding the perfect dress really fun! She was so personable and professional that I think that she was just as excited as I was when I picked up my dress at my final fitting! I couldn't have asked for a better bridal consulanat! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Celina · Married on 09/21/2012

Here Comes the Bride was amazing from start to finish! Rose, the owner, was referred to me from a friend who also had a wonderful experience. Boy am I glad I drove out to this little strip mall in Addison, IL! Rose was one of the first people who actually listened to what I wanted when I described my style. Each dress I tried on (only 4 until we got it right!) she honed what I liked and didn't more and more. Each dress was closer than the last to being perfect! The other staff was lovely, too, when I went for fittings and their seamstress is very talented. I got too many compliments on my dress to count, and it was very unique--I've been to a lot of weddings and a lot of the dresses start looking the same after a while. Here Comes the Bride has a great selection for any bride's taste!

Sent on 12/30/2012
  • Shawna

Shawna · Married on 09/15/2012

When I arrived at HCTB, I was first a little skeptical. The outside looks a bit sketchy, but once I walked in, I knew I found my place. I was greeted by on of the two amazing sisters that run this place and said, "I just want you to walk around a browse, I'd like to see what catches your eye and we'll go from there." These were true words of relief. I was previously at David's Bridal and honestly, it was the WORST EXPERIENCE. After browsing and selecting a few dresses to try on, my dress consultant found (what would eventually) be my dress. From the purchasing, to the fittings and finding my veil, earrings, bracelet and headpiece there, I miss actually being there. These girls are amazing and the dresses are things you wouldn't find anywhere else. And can we talk about PRICES here? Holy crap, I had a budget of $1200, ended up paying $715 for my dress and $35 for my slip. AMAZING. Go here, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/20/2013

LETRECE · Married on 09/07/2012

Rose and Diana were simply fabulous! when i was on the hunt initially for my Mori Lee dress i called many bridal boutiques i didn't get that warm inviting feeling as i did when i called HCTB. I asked for the style number and WA-LA the magical stage begins she had "MY" dress! I was so excited i rushed over immediately after work to try it on and i knew at that moment "I'd say YES TO THE DRESS".
    ROSE was so polite and professional. She was attentive to every detail and need of the dress to my desire to look magnificent! Every bride wants to feel special and i tell you- you will not be disappointed if you buy your dress from HCTB. I actually purchased my veil, dress and jewelry from Rose and each time i called her it was never a disappointment. I was recently married Sept 7, 2012 and all of my guest were in complete awe! Couldn't have done it without you Rose simply the best! I'll be there to visit you soon with photos.!

My dress fit fabulously! The alterations were on point! My Candlelight White mermaid style Mori Lee dress fit me like a glove i loved every minute of it!

Thanks HCTB, Rose, Diana and the seamstress you guys were awesome!

Sent on 09/15/2012

I purchased my bridal gown from HCTB and also had my alterations done here as well. Expect an honest opinion about how a dress looks on you, especially if you come alone, and take their word for it!! These ladies know what they are doing! They special ordered the cap sleeves and belt from Mori Lee to go with my dress and were as happy as I was with the end result. Rudi, the seamstress was great and explained everything. I love my dress and will recommend you to every future bride I know!

Sent on 09/02/2012

Megan · Married on 07/28/2012

After dress shopping downtown and finding really beautiful dresses at really expensive prices, I just couldn't say yes to any of these dresses. That's when my mom recommended Here Comes The Bride (she lives in the town next to Addison and passed by daily). Diane was amazing to work with...from the start she showed me dresses that were the style that I liked, and didn't try to push any other styles on me. Diane listened to what I was looking for and based on the theme of our wedding, I found the most amazing and PERFECT dress! I fell in love with my dress right away, and the price was so attractive too. The guests at my wedding were amazed at how stunning and unique my dress was! Diane is very professional to work with and she always followed-up with me when she said she would. The entire wedding dress experience was so pleasurable and I have to thank you Diane for helping with that. I would highly recommend Here Comes The Bride!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Jen · Married on 07/21/2012

After searching high and low for the perfect wedding dress, I felt at ease as I found THE dress at Here Comes the Bride. Rose was so nice and helpful during the process. I bought the veil, necklace, and headpiece all from Here Comes the Bride and recieved many compliments at the wedding at how well everything matched. The lady who does the alterations in the store was also easy to work with and very well priced compared other vendors. The work she did was amazing and the dress fit like it was made for me. Highly recommend this vendor as they are very reasonably priced with a great selection of dresses, great sales people, and were a one stop shop for all my accessories.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Cheri · Married on 06/23/2012

They were the friendliest and most helpful bridal store I have ever went to. I went to several others and had problems, but when I went here they were more interested in finding what I like and gave helpful hints. She took her time letting me try in dresses to make sure I left happy. I left with my beautiful wedding gown and a huge smile! Thank you!

Sent on 03/21/2012

Rose was an absolute pleasure to work with while finding the perfect dress for my destination wedding! The process was seamless from start to finish when I found THE dress and can't thank her enough. The dress, veil, hair piece and the price was a no brianer. I am still in LOVE with my dress and still receive many compliments on how beautiful it is and how beautiful I looked. I am so glad that I chose HCTB and having Rose be the one I encounterd to help me! Thanks Again Rose for an unbelieve experience!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Tracey · Married on 06/09/2012

If you're looking for a fancy boutique, this may not be your place (it's in a run down strip mall), but if all you actually care about is finding an affordable dress from friendly people who listen to you, then this is it. I found my wedding dress here and couldn't have been happier with it. The service I got was fantastic, and people thought my dress cost 2x as much as it did.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Kelly · Married on 04/13/2012

Everyone at Here comes the bride is great! I bought my dress and my five bridesmaids dress there. My mom was so impressed with the alterations that she had her dress done there. All the girls are friendly and know what they are talking about! AND they give honest opinions!

Sent on 04/20/2012
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 03/24/2012

I love Here Comes the Bride!!!!! This was the first and only place I shopped for my wedding dress. I bough my dress in 90 minutes then cancelled the other 5 appointments I had at other salons. They are in this tiny strip mall. Do not over look them. Every dress in the salon is beautiful and looks way more expensive. The help you receive is personal. They only help 1 bride at a time you have the consultants full attention. They allow you to walk the store, touch and feel dresses and pull anything you like. My consultant Diane asked me some basic questions about my wedding and they just starting grabbing dresses. Every dress was amazing. They have a great selection of accessories that are also very reasonably priced. When my dress came it I feel in love again and it fit amazing. However, after the alternation I fit my figure like a glove. When I went back in for my veil appointment I also order a black satin sash. The owner personally help we pick the sash. She never lost her patient after trying about 10 different option on me. Every time I entered the salon I was warmly welcomed. My mom also got her mother of the bride dress her. She bought it as a sample and got an amazing deal.

Sent on 04/11/2012

Jennifer · Married on 12/30/2011

All brides should check out this little shop in a strip mall in Addison. The unassuming storefront contains lot of dresses in many different styles and the women running the shop are all fantastic to work with. I tried other chain bridal stores all over the area and I was not finding what I was looking for. After about 20 minutes in this store I found the perfect dress at a great price! The dress arrived quickly and exactly as we ordered. My alterations were done in house and were expertly finished. I came here with my bridesmaids when they were searching for dresses and had a similar experience. The shop was able to tell me over the phone that they had to style of dress my bridesmaids wanted. When we went to try it on we even discovered it was in the color I wanted! They looked fantastic and we had a very easy shopping experience. They were very accommodating about my bridesmaids busy schedules for payment and pick up, and gave us appointments and attention during those appointments even when they were very busy. I strongly recommend that you search for a dress here. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/15/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2011

Working with Here Comes the Bride was a breeze! Rose was so nice and accommodating, and I was able to find my dream dress easily. Her selection is large without being overwhelming, and I believe anyone would be able to find their dream dress here. I live in the City, but wasn't looking for downtown prices, which brought me to the store. I do not think I substituted quality, and I was able to find a perfect dress for a price I could afford. If I could do it all over again, I would definitely choose this shop again.

Sent on 11/20/2011