Henri's Exquisite Catering Reviews

34 | Canoga Park, CA

34 Reviews for Henri's Exquisite Catering

Tessa · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Outstanding Experience and Highly Recommended

From the initial phone consultation to the final moments of our wedding, Henri's team exceeded our expectations for a wedding caterer within our budget constraints. We were planning our wedding from across the country on the East Coast, so it was imperative that all of our wedding vendors were organized, communicative, and had very clear vendor agreements so we knew what to expect. Thank you Henri's for calming our nerves and creating such a seamless and enjoyable experience. We also loved supporting a local, family-owned business who has a lot of expertise in weddings.

Our guests kept commenting on how great the food was and we loved that the wedding package included so many special features (welcome drinks, appetizers, veggie tray, fruit tray, bread, menu cards, decorations on the buffet tables, flowers for the buffet tables, the actual buffet tables, etc) that would typically be extra add-ons with other caterers. Some of my guests assumed that I had spent a ton of time and energy decorating the buffet tables and welcome drinks table and they were surprised to learn that our caterers included all of those details in the wedding package! Thank you Henri's (especially Laura) and we are so grateful that we were able to celebrate our wedding with you all in January 2020 before the pandemic began! Hope your team is healthy and your company is getting through this difficult time!

-Tessa
    July 2020

Sent on 07/08/2020

Vanessa Garcia · Married on 04/18/2020

Perfection!

Henri's Exquisite Catering was amazing! From the food, to the service, to all the attention to detail! Given the pandemic, we had to drastically cut our guest list and have a backyard wedding. However, thanks to Henri’s Catering, we did not have to compromise our special day.
    The catering coordinator, Laura, was so great! She was so helpful from beginning to end. She helped me stay within my budget, but the food and service surpassed what I ever hoped. She is very attentive to detail and I did not have to worry about anything.
    The creative coordinator, Rebecca, also made my bouquet and it was so beautiful! The arrangement she did was perfect and complemented the rest of my décor. She also followed our rustic theme and created flower arrangements so that the dinner station blended nicely.
    & finally, the food was delicious! Chef Cres, with Laura and Rebecca’s support, made and served delicious hors d’oeuvres before our ceremony. We went for a pasta bar, and our guest were able to choose their own toppings, which Chef Cres prepared there. They also took care of cutting and distributing our cake in the evening, with optional coffee and tea. Our guests shared that they loved their dinner and said that Henri’s team was great!
    We hope to be able to work with Henri’s again. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/11/2020

jennifer · Married on 10/26/2019

We Love Henri's!!

Henri's is AMAZING!!
    Not only was the food amazing, but they literally make it look so beautiful and they helped us with rentals and helpful ideas. We loved working with Laura and we are already planning on when we can work with her again. Communication is amazing!
    I do not have my Wedding photos back yet, but you can see the amazing work on the instagram page!
    Thank you again Henri's xoxo Jen and Michael

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Kerstin

Kerstin Dubron · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Absolutely the best food and customer service we have ever received! We would definitely use Henri’s Exquisite Catering again!!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Anel

Anel · Married on 03/23/2019

Phenomenal Catering Company

I was married on 3/23/19. Henri’s Catering did a phenomenal job. I received so many compliments from guests regarding the delicious food and friendly service they received. They have quite an expansive menu and can also customize to your preferences. For instance, I requested that the chicken in one of my main dishes (Pineapple Chicken) be dark meat and have it deboned.

The day of the wedding Henri’s went above and beyond their call of duty. Before my ceremony, I was panicking because my maid of honor’s did not have a flower bouquet and it was too late to call the florist. Laura (coordinator) and her team whipped up a bouquet by taking some roses from the reception arrangements - they single handedly saved the day. Henri’s catering provides you with fresh flowers to adorn their buffets so it’s no surprise how well they managed to do this last minute.

You’ll love working with this company - simply because they provide you with such personalized service that you don’t feel like you’re another person on a list. It’s a family run business but I believe Laura is at the forefront of its success.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Linda · Married on 08/25/2018

Can't say enough about our experience with Henri's! Everything was incredible! Get the appetizers! Totally worth it!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Kathryn · Married on 06/03/2018

Henri's recently catered my daughter's wedding. Everything was perfect and the guests loved the food. We had the beef, the apricot chutney chicken, carrots with pine nuts, mashed potatoes, a great salad with feta and cranberries, a raw vegetable platter and the magnificent fruit cascade which was so pretty on the buffet. I'm getting hungry just writing the review! We also had passed appetizers which were really good. Laura and her staff were very efficient and handled all the guests needs very well. Laura was also very pleasant to deal with in preparing for the wedding.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Thomas · Married on 05/27/2018

An Invaluable Resource - Highly Recommend

Laura was a wonderful friend, caterer, and invaluable resource - not only did she and her team do an amazing job catering our wedding, she also knew our venue (Orcutt Ranch in West Hills, LA) intimately, and connected us with several of our other vendors, including rentals, photographer, and DJ. When your vendors have worked together in the past, it makes getting everyone on the same page so much easier! With Laura's depth of knowledge about the venue, she already knew a great deal about how to set up and plan the food service. She was always there for us and incredibly responsive. We could not imagine getting through our big day without her!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jenna · Married on 04/20/2018

I used Henri’s catering for my sister bridal shower. It. Was. AMAZING. They paid attention to every detail that i would never have even noticed! Becky and Laura went above and beyond. Truly. And cres cooked the most amazing food! Mini tostadas were to die for!! I am forever grateful for them. My sister never stopped smiling and that was my goal on her special day!! Thank you for making this day extra special!!! I couldn’t have done this without your company!!!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Amanda Wolters · Married on 02/24/2018

Henri’s made my bridal shower dreams come true!

Laura, Becky & Cris from Henri’s Exquisite Catering went above and beyond for my bridal shower. They not only provided the food & beverages, but they also designed and created most of the decor. It was the most amazing Baja chic bridal shower I’ve ever seen. My family and friends raved about how delicious the food was and how creative and thoughtful all the little details were. You would be hard pressed to find another caterer as kind, professional, and as helpful as Henri’s. I would recommend them for any type or style of event looking for a highly skilled Chef and team!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/18/2017

Laura and staff did an amazing job recently while providing service for my daughter's wedding. Every detail was perfect, rave reviews about the menu are still arriving also. I highly recommend Henris Exquisite Catering ! Thank you again, everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Victoria · Married on 11/17/2017

Henri's catered my wedding and I can't praise this team enough. They went above and beyond from start to finish. My guests continuously said the food and presentation was phenomenal. Food restrictions and allergies were also taken into account so none of our guests were left with empty tummies. If I could have Henri's cater my entire life, I would in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for being a huge part of our wedding day. Your professionalism and delicious menu will not be forgotten! Noah & Victoria Lane

Sent on 11/22/2017

Heather · Married on 09/09/2017

Henri’s Catering is a must!! Laura is on top of everything and gets right back to you. We had the most easy and fantastic experience using Henri’s Catering for our wedding reception!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/25/2017

Great experience. We went with a simple rustic look, a small backyard wedding of 50 guest. Everyone loved the food. The service was outstanding. Laura was very helpful and accommodating. They helped with set up and arranged the buffet tables to match our center pieces and rustic theme. We wanted good food and a fun easy going day. We got it! Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

christabelle · Married on 05/20/2017

Henri's catering I can thank you enough for all your hard work by you personally Laurie as well as your staff.I know you all worked so hard to make the entire event as seamless as possible.So on behalf of of my family and guests I want to tell you how much we appreciate all you did. The food was delicious and the service was stellar.
    Thanks again for catering and would highly recommend this place

Sent on 11/16/2016

Linda · Married on 04/22/2017

We were totally pleased with all aspects. Our guests loved the beautiful presentation and quality of the food. The servers were friendly, helpful and professional. We would definitely use Henri’s again and have already recommended them to others.

Sent on 11/18/2017
  • I

Ileana · Married on 11/26/2016

I attended a party that they catered for and their attention to detail was phenomenal! The food was good, nothing was dry, soggy, or runny it was all really good. They range they have of food is also really good, there are so many options and things you can work out with them. They truly make this about you and your event.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Laura · Married on 11/14/2016

Henri's, Laura, were so wonderful! Laura worked with me every step of the way and with a smile and kindness. Not only helpful and accommodating but the food was fantastic and very reasonable. I would highly recommend them to anyone for catering needs. They put a personal touch into the evening and the staff was helpful and very polite. THANK YOU HENRI'S - for helping make our Wedding reception run smoothly and with great food! :)

Sent on 11/15/2016

Tim · Married on 10/29/2016

Henri's Catering was wonderful. Everyone kept complimenting the food. Book em!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Madelyn · Married on 10/29/2016

Henri's was wonderful. They knocked it out of the park when they catered our wedding. Laura, was always prompt in answering any questions and willing to work with us when we had a few custom requests. We opted out of a wedding cake and instead had an array of mini desserts that the guests loved, and we also had two custom entrees. The food was delicious and received high praise from my family and friends. The entire staff was so kind and helpful during the day, they went above and beyond, even helping clear the table decorations that I brought in and had friends set up. My husband and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/29/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/26/2015

Henri's Exquisite Catering did my bridal shower, and Laura took care of it all for me. I came in with a vague theme idea and colors I liked, Laura did all the rest. Laura and her team, did all of my food, drinks, invitations, flowers, photos, and MC'ed the event. I didn't have to do a single thing, which was a godsend for me. The event was gorgeous and I still get comments about it a year and a half later.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/08/2014

Laura Prieto and her team well surpassed all of our expectations.

First off, the food was absolutely amazing -- guests were telling me all night how much they loved it! To that, Laura made a point to ensure my now husband and I were able to enjoy all of the delicious food; which says alot considering we were all over the place!

Prior to the wedding, they met with us at the venue to do a walk through and worked with us on the menu as well as helped answer ALL of our many questions. Day of, all I can say is that the set-up was beautiful and their option for plated salad service alongside the buffet style dinner fit in beautifully with our theme.

I would highly recommend to any friend or family.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Henri's catering staff was very attentive and accommodating to everything and anything. Laura, the catering coordinator, was always available and went out of her way to make my wedding special. I felt as though my wedding was just as important to her as it was to me. She didn't treat me like just another client, but a special client and friend, though we had never met before. Henri's exceeded my expectations and went the extra mile to make sure I was always happy and comfortable with all arrangements. The focus was always on my wedding and making it the best it can be. I never felt like I took the backseat; they always treated me like I was their only client. On my wedding day I had no worries and felt so relaxed knowing that everything was in Laura's hands and taken care of. In the end not only was I completely satisfied, but so were all my guests!

Sent on 04/06/2015

I absolutely loved having Henri's Catering for my wedding. The food was incredible, the staff were so friendly and the food was delicious. Planning a wedding can be a little hectic even when you're a relaxed bride but the staff at Henri's were so helpful and even shared tips and tricks that other brides had used for plates and silverware. They were beyond helpful and I would highly recommend Henri's for your wedding or any event where you need quality food and service. My wedding day would not have been nearly as wonderful as it was without Henri's.

Sent on 03/15/2015

Michael · Married on 04/26/2014

Henri's Catering deserves an A+ in my book. Laura and her team were incredibly flexible throughout the wedding planning process. She was responsive with all of our questions and concerns and did everything they could to accommodate our guests. The food was delicious and fairly prices, but best of all the staff Laura hired was professional and a joy to work with. Many of our guests commented on how wonderful the servers and bartenders were, a compliment you don't often hear about wedding caterers. I'd recommend Henri's to anyone looking to plan an event, big or small.

Sent on 03/17/2015