Henny B's Cakes and Cupcakes Reviews

9 | Littleton, NH

9 Reviews for Henny B's Cakes and Cupcakes

Jen · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing cakes!

Henny B is amazing! She created the wedding cake of my dreams and it was sooo tastey. Her prices are great and she is great at communicating with you!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Henny B's Cakes and Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you Jen!! I'm very happy you liked the cake and the way it tasted. Your venue was beautiful and the weather even more perfect! I wish you all the Best in the future.
    HENNY

Sarah Idriss · Married on 08/24/2019

Beautiful cake that tasted AMAZING

We are so thrilled that we went with Henny for our wedding cake! She was immediately responsive to inquiries when we were searching, and generously set up a tasting for us to decide. We asked to do it fairly early because we weren't as local (2+ hrs away), and she obliged and had a few mini cakes prepared for us. Best breakfast ever!

Henny was very easy to work with. I provided her with a Pinterest photo of what I liked and she recreated it flawlessly. She also made the process easy by picking up the greenery needed herself, coordinating with my florist to make sure she had extra flowers for the day, and renting us a cake stand we could easily return. We also found that her prices were very competitive and more affordable than other bakers we evaluated.

Most of all, cake should taste good, and we LOVED the chocolate with vanilla buttercream creation. I actually ate a second piece with my fingers because I couldn't be bothered to find a fork. You won't regret working with her!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/26/2019

Beautiful AND delicious!

"Henny's cakes are amazing! She was very flexible when scheduling a tasting, which was great since we live 6 hours away, and we got to try a few flavors and frostings. She is very transparent about the different options available and does her best to get creative with you to achieve the outcomes you want while cutting down unnecessary costs .

The cakes she created for us were so beautiful, so tasty, and super moist. We gave her some thoughts on our big tiered cake which she executed flawlessly, and then she pulled off lovely, creative ways to display our smaller cakes.

My husband even said afterwards - ""We should just get cakes from Henny for any occasion coming up. 4th of July? Let's get a cake!"""

Sent on 06/03/2019

Henny B's Cakes and Cupcakes's reply:

Thank you so much Emily!!! I loved creating you special cake(s).
    Your wedding so beautiful in every way and it was a pleasure to be part of it. All my Best to you both!!!
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 10/08/2018

Henny is a cake magician!

No matter the style, size, flavor, or timeline--she nails it!! We were so fortunate to have my dear friend make our wedding cake. She could not have been more professional, helpful, responsive , or creative with our wants and needs. This CAKE WAS A HUGE HIT!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Maureen · Married on 09/28/2018

Henny was great to work with. Her business is local to Bishop Farm - we needed to meet only once to determine the cake and cupcakes were delicious and beautiful. We easily communicated via e-mail after that and she delivered and set up a lovely display of edible delights - thank you Henny.

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/16/2018

So grateful!

Amazing! I showed Henny a picture of the cake I wanted and she nailed it! She worked with a local florist to get the flowers and greens I wanted. It was exactly what I wanted and it tasted amazing! Thanks so much, Henny!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

We absolutely loved our cake by Henny B's Cakes and Cupcakes. Not only did it look amazing, but it tasted amazing too! Henny was so easy to work with and was always so accommodating. She truly went above and beyond to meet all of our requests and had great suggestions for our overall cake design. Henny is very talented and we would highly recommend using Henny B's Cakes and Cupcakes for your wedding or for any other special occassion! I know we plan to use her services in the future if we ever need a cake or cupcakes!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Liesl · Married on 08/12/2017

We live in California so we had our Moms taste Henny's cakes for us--needless to say they were in love! I can't say enough about Henny: her professionalism, artistic taste and just dang good baking made our day incredibly special. We had a large wedding--200+ people, including LOTS of sweets lovers, so we ordered over 300 cupcakes. We did four different flavors: red velvet with creamcheese frosting, carrot cake with maple buttercream frosting (a crowd favorite), chocolate with chocolate frosting and lemon with raspberry frosting. Henny crushed the entire thing: she was so easy and fun to work with, her presentation was gorgeous and the cakes were unbelievably delicious. We saved our bride & groom cupcakes to enjoy for our honeymoon--what an amazing treat. Thank you Henny for all of your personalized dedication to our event.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Kaylee · Married on 08/06/2016

Henny B's cakes and cupcakes is THE place you're looking for when it comes to cakes and cupcakes. It was so easy to work with her and she always responds in a timely manner. Her prices are very fair and she is extremely accommodating. My husband and I chose her to do our cake and cupcakes for our wedding. We were having a nautical themed wedding and she nailed it. The cake and cupcakes were absolutely gorgeous and they tasted amazing. Henny has such a gifted talent, she provides great suggestions and ideas for what you're looking for. I had a picture of what I wanted my cake to look like and she made it look even better than the picture. The best part about her service was she went above and beyond to meet our expectations in such a personable way. I highly suggest using Henny B's cakes and cupcakes for your wedding or any other special occasion that you might have.

Sent on 11/09/2017