71 Reviews for Helping Hand Parties & Weddings

Full Planning (4)
Destination (1)
Non-Religious (1)
71 Helping Hand Parties & Weddings Reviews

I have worked alongside Erica and her team on multiple events. They are always on point and great to work with! Communication is exceptional, organization is wonderful, and professionalism is above-and-beyond.

Profile Picture Philip, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hands down, Erica was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding. From day one, she was professional, very organized, and delightful to be around. We were clueless about how to tackle all of these little details and still be successful at our full time jobs! She provided us with a list of to-do’s every step of the way. From providing vendor recommendations to coordinating between them, she took a weight off of us through the entire process. Having her at our vendor meetings really helped keep everyone on the same page! She took the initiative to reach out when it was time for a meeting or my attention was needed on a certain item. We had several changes to our rentals (my fault!) along the way and, as a full coordination wedding, she shielded me from the headache of these revisions and coordinated them. (THANK YOU, ERICA!) Even when our makeup artist cancelled a month before the wedding, Erica made sure we had another exceptional vendor booked before the end of that day. As we neared the big day, Erica created a play by play timeline for the wedding weekend down to the 10 minute increment for our wedding party, families, and vendors. Her knowledge, communication skills, and professional connections in Huntsville were invaluable to making sure everything was coordinated correctly and appear effortless! Lynn joined Erica a month out before our wedding as our event’s second coordinator. Lynn is so sweet and helpful! She helped with several items to ensure that extra coordinating the day of went even smoother. Erica ensured that our expectations were communicated clearly and made sure to tell us when something wasn’t reasonable. She was amazing to work with and I loved the opportunity to get to know her! Erica is one of the kindest people and genuinely cared about making our day special. I am so glad we hired Helping Hand for full coordination! Our wedding day was everything I thought it would be and so much more. Helping Hand gave us our DREAM WEDDING!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/16/17, 18 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

I chose Helping Hand to be a part of my Month of Planning for my wedding. Erica and Lynn are just fantastic! Hiring them was one of the best decisions of my wedding. They are both very organized, knowledgeable, and truly a pleasure to meet and plan a wedding with. I would highly recommend hiring them for your wedding. My wedding day was perfect and everything went off without a hitch thanks to Lynn and Erica. Having a wedding planner truly made my wedding planning experience much less stressful and gave me confidence on my big day. Thanks so much Lynn and Erica!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After doing some research and speaking with friends we decided to go with Erica as our wedding planner. This was one of the best decisions we made in terms of our wedding! I consider myself a pretty detailed, organized person and had a very clear vision for our wedding. But Erica was able to help us take everything to the next level. Not only is she extremely attentive and detail oriented but she was able to reach out to and suggest the BEST vendors possible for us based on my vision for our wedding day. My husband and I live out of state and chose to get married in Huntsville (our hometown) and Erica was so accommodating with meetings and communication throughout our planning process. She made its possible for my mom and I to enjoy the process rather than being majorly stressed the entire time. When it came to the weeks and last few months leading up to our wedding day she had very detailed check lists prepared for us that we all went through together. By doing this there was NO guessing when it came to who would do what on our wedding day. Erica truly thinks of EVERY detail! She kept the day smooth, organized, and relaxing for us. It truly would not have been such a fabulous day without Erica and her team there. I am so grateful to her for all of the work and support she provided throughout the process! I promise, if you choose Erica you will not be disappointed and you will have the most amazing day.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica kept our wedding planning and day running smoothly throughout many obstacles. On the actual day we had to make quick adjustments and change to our rain plan. Erica and her team were able to remain composed during all the chaos. My mother and I knew we wanted a planner that was organized and communicative and Erica more than delivered!

Profile Picture Ginny, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Despite the torrential downpour, my daughter's wedding day was unforgettable! There is no way to express how much Erica did to make the day run smoothly and I KNOW it would not have turned out as well without her!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica and her team were so helpful and helped save my big day. I was in need of a planner to help with all of the details and arranging meetings since I was an out of town bride. She worked with my crazy schedule and helped my big day come together. photos by Liss Sterling photography

Profile Picture Ivy, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

When asking my friends in the Huntsville wedding scene who I should look in to as a wedding planner, every one of them said "Erica!" She came highly recommended. The moment my mother and I sat down with her to talk about the wedding and planning packages, we knew we needed her on the big day and every day leading up to it! She gave us periodic timelines to help keep us organized and stress-free. When it came to the wedding day, she had everything perfect and it ran smooth. We couldn't have done it without her! If there was a blemish the day of the wedding, I never knew it! I can't imagine pulling it off without her.

Profile Picture Haley, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I received many compliments on being the most relaxed bride they’ve ever seen from my guests, and it is all a great credit to Erica. Her attention to details is reflected in the precise timeline she provided us and our wedding was executed flawlessly as a result of her directing skills and regular communication with all our vendors. She gave us fantastic vendor suggestions, and her experience was extremely helpful to our decision making in all aspects for the wedding. She kept us on track in our 6-month planning with regular meetings around our hectic work and travel schedules. The day of the wedding, I woke up knowing I’m in good hands and simply sat back and enjoyed my getting ready time with my bridesmaids, our ceremony, and our time with guests at the reception. At the end of the evening, we also left knowing she has everything covered and just relax and unwind for the rest of the night.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

As a mother I always wanted to give our daughter the wedding of her dreams and Helping Hand Parties & Weddings did just that. Erica was phenomenal, From our very first meeting to the last. She was so knowledgeable with event planning offering ideas and suggestions in all our planning stages. Her detailed planning was spot on. From contacting and organizing timelines for all vendors to timelines for our daughter's wedding day. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns I had. Erica succeeded in making our daughter's wedding a beautiful dream come true!
~~Rhonda

Profile Picture Rhonda, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am the mother of bride wanting to give my daughter the wedding she always wanted but also wanting to enjoy the evening myself. Erica with Helping Hands and Lynn did a wonderful job asking my daughter questions, helping her decide the type and style of wedding she wanted. From there we picked vendors to match her style. Erica is very knowledgable of all vendors and is widely praised by them. She is very responsive to emails and texts. She is very detailed and made a very detailed timeline for us to follow. She also met with the groom the week of the wedding to make sure he was comfortable with everything. When asked, she gave honest feedback which was what I wanted. In the end the bride and groom and mother and father of the bride were all able to enjoy the day worry free! There were nothing but happy memories. I highly recommend Lynn and Erica with Helping Hands and would use them again. Not to mention they are ethical, kind and patient. Everything you want the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Kathy, 11/20/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica with Helping Hand Parties and Weddings has several options for someone looking for a wedding planner. We chose the partial planning option because we wanted to be hands on in making decisions and we knew for the most part what we wanted. From day one Erica was very responsive with emails, texting or phone calls. There were many things involved in wedding planning that we had not thought about. She had many suggestions and ideas for things to do during the wedding. She knew the venue well and knew what would work and what would not work. Erica has a very good working relationship with other vendors. All the other vendors knew who she was and how organized she is. They had nothing but good things to say about her. I was worried about leaving the wedding and my parents having a lot of cleaning up to do, but they said Erica wouldn't let them lift a finger. Erica made sure everything ran smoothly. She helped make our fairytale wedding come true!
Amanda and Tom

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was the bride who knew exactly what I wanted & most vendors were booked 7 months out, but I needed help with the details / day of items. Helping Hand Parties & Weddings exceeded everything I could have imagined. Erica helped me follow through with my dream wedding from coordinating the vendors to assisting with last minute decorations to giving an honest opinion when it was needed. Erica's timelines for the day of were so detailed that there is no way anything could be missed. The day of my wedding Erica & Leigh handled everything, holding my flowers during pictures, assisting the vendors as they arrived, and making sure the bridal party was in the right place at the right time. My dream wedding came true and most of the credit goes to Helping Hand Parties & Weddings. I highly recommend Helping Hand Parties & Weddings for any wedding planning service. Excellent service, flexible meeting times, & very detailed. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Erica was truly an asset to the wedding planning process! From the very first meeting my mother and I could tell that we were in good hands with her. It was so helpful to have a seasoned professional who could recommend vendors and help make our visions a reality. As an out of town bride I was a bit nervous about planning from afar, but Erica was wonderful at keeping us on task and sending detailed checklists for us to complete on time. Erica is also extremely prompt and professional and was always quick to respond to any questions we had. She was incredibly flexible with meeting times and alway accommodated my schedule when I was in town. Prior to the wedding day she took care of coordinating all the vendors which relieved a huge burden from us and allowed us to more easily enjoy the festivities instead of focusing on all of the timing details. Having Erica there on the wedding day was incredible! I cannot imagine anything going more smoothly than it did. She truly took the stress away from us and allowed us to enjoy every single second! If there were any problems, I did not see them (or even know about them) because Erica had already found a solution. We absolutely loved our wedding! I would even say that it far exceeded my expectations. I truly could not stop smiling! We have since received many compliments on how beautiful and organized it was and a huge part of that is due to Erica and Helping Hand Parties & Weddings. We could not have done it without her! I highly recommend letting Erica put her magic touch on your wedding too!!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Erica and her staff at Helping Hands did such an amazing job decorating our reception venue! She is such a joy to work with, and understood exactly what we wanted. She gave helpful tips and ideas, and was extremely responsive to any email or phone call. Erica even made sure everything was in place with our vendors. Given she only had just a limited time frame to work in, everything was beyond perfect! Everyone said our wedding looked like a fairytale...and it was! I highly recommend Helping Hand Parties & Weddings.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Helping Hands Parties is hands down the best in Huntsville!! Erica and her staff went above and beyond to ensure my wedding was everything I asked for and more. With her experience, patience, creativity, and attention to detail, my 200+ wedding guests and I were able to enjoy all the festivities at The Ledges of Huntsville without a worry!! I couldn't have had a smoother planning process without Erica's help! Such a joy to work with - can't wait until the next event!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We highly recommend that anyone planning a wedding enlist Erica with Helping Hands as the coordinator. Erica is an absolutely wonderful person to work with and we are so thankful she helped us. It was the best decision we made to ensure our wedding went well. She is professional, knowledgeable, and highly organized. Every time an issue came up, Erica always had good, informed options for handling it. From the start of the planning until the day of the wedding, and even after, Erica was there to guide us through the process. She is a patient, kind, calming presence, even when we made some significant changes late. We were in school in two different towns during most of the planning. Despite that, Erica was right there the whole time working with us and our families to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams. When we called or sent an e-mail, she always responded promptly. Her checklists at every phase were really helpful. She worked so effectively with all the wonderful vendors involved in our wedding. Erica does a wonderful job of developing detailed timelines for every party involved in the wedding. Knowing that everything was in Erica's very capable hands allowed us to relax and enjoy all of the wedding events. We planned an outdoor wedding and had the added stress of worrying about the weather. Erica had a good rain plan, which greatly relieved us and our families. As it turned out, we were blessed with weather that could not have been better during our ceremony. In working with Erica, we noticed that she really wants every bride and groom to have a wedding that represents their own personal style. We loved our wedding and thought it was so beautiful and so much fun. Erica and Helping Hands were a big reason we had such a wonderful day. Thank you! Cindy

Profile Picture Cynthia, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We selected Helping Hand Parties to set up our reception and direct vendor deliveries at Burritt on the Mountain. Erica and her crew understood exactly what my daughter, the bride, wanted and executed everything promptly and perfectly. Erica was extremely responsive; we never waited for a return call or e-mail. She provided excellent advise as we attempted to assemble the reception details. I highly recommend Helping Hands for your wedding or party planning.

Profile Picture Susan , 5/28/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Referrals, Religious

Erica with Helping Hand was a joy to work with!! From our first meeting about my wedding, she listened to my vision and immediately understood what I had in mind. She recommended great vendors, kept in touch along the way, thought of every detail, and kept everything running smoothly. It was such a relief to be able to relax and enjoy my ceremony and reception and not have to worry about all the details going on behind the scenes because I knew Erica had everything under control. We had so many compliments on the ceremony and reception..everything turned out perfectly! I highly recommend Erica and Helping Hand Parties & Weddings!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Choosing Helping Hand Parties was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. Erica was with us every step of the way and managed to make the stressful task of planning a wedding pleasant for everyone involved. During the planning period, I was living in a different city and was busy finishing college while my fiancé was living in a different state. Erica worked with our crazy schedule, helped us find wonderful vendors, and helped with any situation that came up. She went out of her way to make sure tasks were completed in a timely manner, and she was always in constant contact. My husband, his family, my family and I all had very different visions for the wedding, and this wonderful woman was somehow able to create a wedding experience that we all loved. On the wedding day, Erica and her staff at Helping Hand Parties pulled together everything to create the most amazing day of my life thus far. One of the most memorable moments of my wedding day was after the ceremony, when we were going to the reception venue. I was smiling as big as possible and realized that getting married was so much more fun than I had expected. I can honestly say that without Erica and Helping Hand Parties, I would not have had that same experience. She truly was the best decision we made, and I could never thank her enough for everything she did for us!

Profile Picture Cadence, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Erica is awesome. She was such a helpful resource throughout the whole process. She is so organized and has such good advice for everything. I absolutely loved working with her and my family and I will never be able to thank her enough for everything she did before, during, and after the wedding. I definitely recommend her as your wedding planner.

Profile Picture User5051390, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After talking to several wedding planners for my daughter's New Year's Eve wedding, we were most impressed with Erica. She came highly recommended, and she did not disappoint! Erica was a pleasure to work with, very attentive, organized, and detail oriented. When the photographer had the wedding party outside for pictures, they came back in with mud on their shoes and tux. My daughter had mud on her satin heels. Erica was prepared and had supplies on hand to remove mud from shoes, tuxes, etc. With Erica there to take care of all the details, I was able to sit back and enjoy my daughter's wedding. I could not imagine trying to plan and take care of everything without Erica. My husband, family and wedding party commented about how great Erica was.

Profile Picture Dixie, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

We are EXTREMELY grateful for Erica's detailed planning and for her ability to provide us with peace of mind before and on our wedding day. It is incredibly challenging to get 90 family members and 125 total guests at the right place, at the right time. It would not have been possible without Erica's expertise and professional attitude. She stayed late at work for us; she bridged communication gaps between families; she even sat down with my husband and me before the rehearsal dinner to go over every detail, start-to-finish.

We continuously receive compliments about the ceremony and reception-- certainly we and everyone else were impressed by the smooth execution of such a momentous and sacred event.

God bless Erica. She truly allowed me to focus on the day and soak it all in because I knew she'd take care of everything else-- good or bad-- that popped up last minute. They say you never remember your wedding day because it's "such a blur"-- but I remember and cherish every moment knowing I was worry-free, present, and happy.

I can't thank her enough. We recommend her to all of our engaged friends and family members every chance we get.

Profile Picture Christen, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Helping Hands Party Planning services was amazing! Erica, the owner, is the sweetest person you could ever hope to help you in planning your special day. She will make sure you receive everything that you want AND more! She is especially helpful in the many details that a bride would never even think of! It was such a blessing to have her by my side helping me through all of this and she made sure the day was perfect! Cheers to you Erica! Truly a wonderful person and professional to work with! I would recommend to anyone with big or small wedding because you never really know what it takes.

Profile Picture Bonnie, 10/24/15, 1 Review