Heirloom Collective Reviews

48 | New Orleans, LA

48 Reviews for Heirloom Collective

Delila · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfectly Captured Our Special Day!

Liz and Christine were so easy and great to work with. They made us feel super comfortable and we actually enjoyed having our photos taken. Liz was super helpful in creating a timeline for us for the day to ensure we got all the photos that we wished to have. This included couple shots, group shots, family photos, detail shots, etc. The photos that we received are all amazing and we couldn't have asked for anything more. I highly recommend Heirloom Collective!

Margaret · Married on 05/27/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Heirloom Collective photography! We got married in New Orleans (groom's home town), but were living in Raleigh, NC before the wedding. We met with Liz in Raleigh to discuss logistics beforehand and everything went super smooth on the day of! They were really friendly and fun to work with and we are super happy with the quality of all the photos! :)

Em · Married on 12/09/2017

We are in LOVE with our photos!!! Thanks to Liz from Heirloom Collective, we have our destination wedding weekend captured in just the perfect way. Liz was so easy to work with (the entire family loves her), which makes everyone able to relax for those happy pictures. The style is very organic and natural, but she also gives you some directions as we ladies all know we need a little help to get that perfect angle!

We never had any issue with communications even through we live in New York City and the wedding takes place in New Orleans. Liz was very responsive and give us timeline expectations, even send me a reminder email a month before for any photo requests like particular group combination settings. On the special day, Liz was on time, professional with everyone involved, got great pictures of the outdoor setting, the band, the flowers, the guests, no details escaped her lenses! When we look back at our photos, we were not sure what to expect, but there were so many good shots!! The photos were great with high resolutions and we receive them within the promised time frame. Most of all, there is like a story-telling to Liz's photo that you follow the pictures, re-experience all the emotions, the day, and you arrive at that special moment that she was able to captured right there for you to relive again. It was such a special treat and Liz is so talented.

We love Liz so much that we hired her again for our honeymoon!!! Perhaps our 10th Anniversary next?! - stay tuned!

Kelley · Married on 10/08/2016

The team at Heirloom Collective is second to none. Our photos came out so beautifully. We cannot recommend them enough. They are inventive, creative, and incredibly kind professionals that want to give you a beautiful portrait of your big day. Don't hesitate. Book them and then enjoy and relax, they've got you covered.

Kimberly · Married on 08/13/2016

Heirloom Collective exceeded our expectations. We can't express enough how thrilled we are with our wedding photos. Liz was so easy to work with. Whether you are someone who enjoys getting their picture taken or does not, Liz will have you feeling at ease and will make the experience fun and memorable. When we received our wedding photos through the online gallery we were amazed and ecstatic about the variety of shots that had been taken and what we had to choose from. The last thing we wanted was for our wedding day to be over and disappointed that it was not captured how we had imagined. Heirloom Collective captured it perfectly! Don't feel unsure about booking Heirloom Collective, just do it, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you Liz and Heirloom Collective for making our wedding day come to life every time we look at the beautiful portraits you took.

Amanda · Married on 05/09/2016

Liz and Kerry were absolutely wonderful to work with, and I highly recommend Heirloom Collective due to their talent and professionalism. My husband and I decided to elope in New Orleans, and one of the most daunting tasks in planning our wedding was finding a photographer we could trust in a city we were unfamiliar with. Since it was just the two of us, it was incredibly important to have photographs to share with everyone who was unable to attend.

Right away, Liz's first response to our inquiry made it clear that out of all the variables in planning an elopement, Heirloom Collective would ensure that capturing every moment via photograph would be the last thing we needed to worry about. She took the time to touch base with us prior to the big day to get to know our plans and understand the art direction that we wanted to take in visually preserving the memories. She was incredibly kind and professional and always replied in a prompt manner. On the day of our wedding, she and Kerry met with us 30 minutes before the ceremony and walked with us to the venue, where they both photographed the exchanging of our vows and the signing of the certificate as well as some detail shots of the venue, which was pretty unique. Since it was just the two of us, they took us on a walking tour of their favorite backdrops in the French Quarter and gave us cues to help them capture elegant and natural poses.

Liz contacted me two weeks later to let me know that the photographs were ready, and gave us access to the online gallery through which we could order prints of any of the 300+ photographs, and also included 15 free digital downloads of our favorites. The next day, she uploaded a gallery of photographs to both the Heirloom Collective Facebook page and blog that we could easily share with family and friends. This was all included in the elopement package, which is the smallest package they offer; from what I understand, their other packages offer even more options and perks.

Kerry of Heirloom was the best ever - creative, calm, a total pleasure to work with, as was her whole team! She had great ideas of shots, angles, venues - and they were extremely flexible! The planned venue for pre-wedding photos fell through, and she came up QUICKLY with fantastic choices - even better than the original! Hire Heirloom!!!

Maryann · Married on 02/28/2016

My husband, Todd and I feel so thankful to work with the team at Heirloom Collective. We will continue to hire them for all of our important life occasions. They have always been very attentive and heartfelt in working together. Heirloom Collective first captured our engagement photos in December 2014, and they were the first vendor we hired to document our wedding in February 2016. It is clear the team at Heirloom Collective appreciates their role in photographing fine details and the general emotion of life. Todd and I continue to look back on our gallery collections, and we identify with new favorite images each time. There are few words to describe the high level of satisfaction we feel in working with Heirloom Collective... we feel most compelled to thank them a million times over. Todd and I appreciate their Heirloom Collective's time and talent in showing us life through their lens. Aside from sharing our vows in the company of loved ones, investing in Heirloom Collective was the most rewarding decision we made for our wedding.

• W

Whitney · Married on 11/28/2015

One word - Amazing. Heirloom Collective made coordinating from a different state so easy. Kerry was in constant contact with me and answered any questions that I had up until the event. She sent two photographers for my intimate wedding - Edmund and Misty - and I couldn't have been happier. They worked great together, were very professional, and were able to capture all of our special moments. I highly recommend them! We even went down to the river to take some photos. Their ideas gave us some one of a kind wedding pictures! Thank you!

Autumn · Married on 10/10/2015

Kerry was amazing. Everything from her laid-back approach, enthusiastic energy and artful eye, she was the best photographer to work with on one of the most important (and stressful) days of your life. She communicates, she's dependable and the beautiful photographs she shot make her incredible. We'll certainly be back to Kerry for more shoots and will treasure the photographs from our wedding forever!

Melysa · Married on 10/09/2015

The Heirloom team is INCREDIBLE!! Kerry has a great eye and style all her own that we fell in love with as soon as we saw her site. We live in LA and got married in New Orleans and we looked at SO many photographers before stumbling upon Kerry. We had a small wedding at a house and we tried to keep our budget low, but photos and food were the two places we splurged; and Kerry was worth every penny! I honestly can't say enough great things about her and her team, but here's a start. . . she made the whole process very easy which I appreciated since we were planning from LA, her prices are very reasonable, we liked the option of getting a USB of all the photos rather than having to buy certain ones after the fact, and her photos are GORGEOUS. Oh if you're like us, we don't enjoy being in front of a camera, but she's so easy going and sweet that she made the whole thing super easy. Bottom line, if you need a photographer, Kerry and Heirloom should be your first choice.

emily · Married on 06/13/2015

We planned our wedding from across the country and were unable to meet until about 15 minutes before the ceremony! Liz was wonderful. It didn't take long at all for her to figure out the vibe we were going for. I think the one thing I mentioned was I wanted "all the colors" and she totally nailed it! She really took care of us; bringing us water and beer, and really listening to the shots we wanted. She could tell when we were starting to get fidgety with the portraits and moved seemlessly into unobtrusive journalistic style. The photos turned out great, we are very happy that we will be able to cherish them for years to come!

K · Married on 05/09/2015

Kerry was so amazing. At our first meeting I knew we clicked and she understood what I wanted. The day of the weeding she and Liz made it very comfortable and easy to pose for pictures. The pictures turned out amazing and I cannot wait to work with her in the future.

Lauren · Married on 10/25/2014

Kerry was amazing. She understood exactly what we wanted and took the perfect pictures to capture our day. We loved her style and her suggestions. She was always in the right place at the right time and went above and beyond our expectations. The photos turned out better than we could have imagined. Because of the quality and quantity of pictures that Kerry shot, we were able to see pieces of our wedding that we missed in the moment. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer or better photos.

Erin · Married on 10/18/2014

It was such a pleasure to work with Kerry! She quickly responded to all of my emails in the planning process, and was so flexible even while I was figuring out all of the details. The day of the wedding, Kerry arrived to the wedding early to plan special shots for me and to capture details before anyone arrived. Throughout all of the events, she seemed to be in a million places at once, photographing every moment of my day. Her professionalism and promptness with every aspect though the whole process has impressed me so very much. I'd recommend her to anyone. Thanks again!!!

We LOVED working with Kerry and Liz! They were very patient with our wedding party and had such a great eye for finding the perfect locations for photos.

Kerry & Amanda were wonderful! They went above and beyond to get the best photos possible.

Teri · Married on 04/04/2014

The three photographers I worked with had the most inspiring eye and the best customer service. They were so prompt in responding to every question I had, and really kept our day calm and cool! THE BEST!

Anne · Married on 03/29/2014

We are SO happy that we hired Heirloom Collective. We now have magical engagement and wedding to enjoy for the rest of our lives. They embraced the ideas we had for our photos and then took them to the next level. Plus in addition to amazing photos Kerry and Denny were so delightful to work with from start to finish!

Amy · Married on 11/16/2013

Kerry & Denny did an amazing job! Absolutely loved my photos. Had so much fun with them. Will definitely use them again for other cherished moments.

Heirloom Collective is hands down the best vendor of my wedding! Kerry is amazing. She’s warm and professional and I loved corresponding with her. I worked with Denny the actual day of my wedding and he is just perfect. I probably would donate an organ or two to these people. But seriously, I was really nervous about having a camera on me all day but Denny was nonintrusive and has a calming nature about him. I was not expecting how great these pictures turned out and how he captured my day. Without a doubt, I will travel to New Orleans (2.5 hours) when it’s time for maternity, family pictures, etc. Thank you Kerry & Denny!

Jessie · Married on 10/18/2013

If I could give 10 out of 5 I would. Kerry and Denny are amazing people and phenomenal photographers!!! They were so easy to work with and had brilliant staging ideas for our photos. Everyone that sees our photos says that they are the best photos they have ever seen. Our wedding day photos look like they belong in a magazine.

I would hire her for every life event I have. I wish they were closer to Virginia, which is where we live. We got married in NOLA and had to do all of our hiring by phone and email. It was a little scary not meeting anyone in person. I loved Kerry before I met her and felt like I got to know her with photos. She was really great and agreed to met us by facetime to discuss our plans. Her ideas were spectacular and suggestions about time of day and lighting were spot on.

Anyone that goes with a different photographer would be losing out on a great experience and the most beautiful photos which perfectly capture the brilliance of the special day.

Carolyn · Married on 04/27/2013

When deciding on a photographer to shoot our wedding, we looked at several photographers' work and decided Kerry's was the most stunning, displaying a sharp eye for detail. We were so pleased that she was available to work for us and we could not be happier with the photos she sent us! They are truly works of art. Kerry told us she has long worked as a professional photographer, shooting events all over the world, and I think this is what makes her a much better choice than photographers who only shoot in studios or take photos as a hobby. Her photos are worth their weight in gold!!! Believe me, the day will pass so quickly, you need someone who knows what they are doing! Plus, she is sweet and so easy to work with. Kerry is the BEST.

Brooke · Married on 04/06/2013

Kerry and Liz did an unbelievable job photographing our wedding. The combination of family shots and candid photos was perfect! Kerry and Liz captured parts of the wedding and the reception that we would not have experienced otherwise. They were both professional and outgoing, and we highly recommend this duo for any event you wish to document. The product we received was worth every penny. Kerry and Liz rock! We would hire them again in a heartbeat. Thanks for sharing our special day with us!

- Chris & Brooke