66 Reviews for Heena Das Beauty

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
65 Heena Das Beauty Reviews

Heena - words can’t express my gratitude towards you! You were extremely patient, kind, and made me feel so comfortable when I came in for my trial. I knew from that experience alone that I would be okay on my big day. My hair and makeup were everything I ever dreamed of and I felt like a queen when everything came together. Heena went above and beyond for me, working around our tight morning schedule and adjusting to accommodate us, all stress free! I could’nt have picked a better MUA and team! Thanks, Heena. -Sheedhal Mathew (New Hyde Park)

Profile Picture Sheedhal, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Heena is the absolute best at what she does. She’s incredibly accommodating and such a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend you go with Heena for your hair and makeup artist for your big day. Heena and her team made my bridesmaids and I look gorgeous! We told them exactly what we wanted as our look for the wedding day and they made it happen. I’m so happy to have had the pleasure to work with her.

Thank you again heena!

Meril Rajan

Profile Picture Meril, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Heena was incredible! Her team arrived promptly the morning of the wedding and did an amazing job. All of my girls were so happy with the final product! The entire process from beginning to end was super smooth and working with Heena was a pleasure! Highly highly recommend Heena and her team for your big day!! Thank you ladies!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Heena is an unbelievably talented makeup artist. I had gone to a few trials before Heena and wasn't completely satisfied. One trial with Heena and I was sold! Heena was able to very cleanly hide dark spots and match my skin tone flawlessly which was difficult for many other artists. The makeup stayed on all day long without any issues. I would highly recommend Heena for her skill, professionalism and friendliness.

Profile Picture Jeena, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I worked with Heena for my Indian fusion wedding and couldn't have done it without her! She was patient and understanding as I flip flopped on more than one occasion debating going more dramatic vs less. In the end, she helped me realize that a more soft look was what looked best and I couldn't have been happier. She arrived right on time and was with me the entire day to help me with all of my outfits, accessory and hair changes. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup... Our day wouldn't have been complete without Heena!

Profile Picture Darby, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love Heena's work!! I had previously went to another artist for a trial and I left very unhappy and uncomfortable with my hairstyle and makeup, yes both. I was upset and stressed the whole time I did not have access to the mirror so I had no idea what I was going to look like. When I finally got to see myself, I felt like my skin was darker and my hairstyle did not look like what I told her to do. I really tried to love my new look but it was hard enough to even like it. Then my cousin told me about Heena, and I checked out her Instagram page and website, I figured okay let me do a trial with her, luckily I got a spot. I walked in her salon very nervous and not excited at all. I showed her what I wanted, and I had a mirror directly in front of me and was able to see everything. She kept ASKING ME, is this good or is this too much? When she was done I was in complete shock!! She did such a great job, I went home and I did not want to clean my makeup off, I felt pretty! She brightened my skin, worked with colors that suit my face, I felt like a BRIDE. She gave me confidence and hope, it made me feel so much better. She is a true artist, if you show her what you want she will definitely get the work done and that's what a customer is looking for. Even my bridesmaids were so happy with their makeup. She and her team are wonderful people to work with.

Thank you Heena!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Heena and her team arrived on time and did beautiful work. Bridesmaids' makeup was soft (as they all wanted) and their hair fell naturally. Heena gave me the vintage Hollywood look I wanted and kept things running on time. She worked diligently to address all of my requests!

Profile Picture Cecil, 7/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Heena made me look and feel like a princess on my big day! She listened to my vision and made it come to life. She is so friendly and responds quickly to emails and texts. I got so many compliments on my look and people are still asking me months later who did my makeup! Her team was also great. My bridal party was very impressed with how their hair and makeup came out.

Profile Picture Demy, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the opportunity to work with Heena for my wedding day. First of I want to begin with the fact that she was extremely professional when it came to answering questions on time and responding to emails. I also enjoyed the fact that during the trial she actually did a great job discussing ideas with me. I had told her what I had wanted and she was able to capture that just by looking at a picture. I also enjoyed her team very much. They all showed up on time and they gave out cute little emergency kits for all the bridesmaids and me. My bridesmaids really loved her team as well because they took their time and listened to what each bridesmaid wanted. They made sure I also felt at ease on my wedding day so i was not too stress. I think the best part for me was that Heena took a great amount of time focusing on the little details. Usually, towards the end I have noticed that some hairstylists start to slow down because they become exhausted with the work but she literally gave 100%. Thank you so much to Heena and her team. will definitely recommend her to any bride who wants to feel her best on her wedding day!

Profile Picture Linsen, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Henna was amazing!! She made me look like myself for my wedding day and that was the most important thing for me! I had 2 trials with her and both times she listened, was patient, made great recommendations and worked with what I had requested. She also was great with understanding my complexion and even told me some things about my skin tone that I didn't even realize! The day of was nothing less and she spent time to make sure everything was perfect. For someone like me who loves makeup, but never wears foundation, her skills and advice were spot on! I chose airbrush foundation and I think that was the best choice. Plus, she is super skilled with airbrushing and it felt lightweight. Heena and her assistant did a wonderful job making all 10 of my girls look and feel amazing! Heena even understood the craziness that comes the morning of with family in and out of my house, and got everyone around me quiet so I could feel relaxed! Heena was also great with the scheduling and keeping to time. Heena - Thank you sooo much!! My makeup lasted throughout the day and night and was perfect! You are awesome!! I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Jecelyn, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Heena Das and her team for our wedding. She was very friendly and professional. I wanted a natural makeup look and she perfected that look for my wedding day! Her and her team did a great job with the bridal party. Everything was done in a timely manner and everything ran smoothly. I also had her team do sari draping for the bridal party which was looked great. Thank you Heena for making me looking exactly like I pictured for my wedding day. I highly recommend Heena Das and her team!

Profile Picture Sonia, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Heena and her team were absolutely amazing! I had them for my Garba/sangeet, wedding, and reception. Hey made my bridal party and I look and feel like royalty. I was running late on the day of my sangeet and Heena took it in stride making sure I still looked great without being late to the event. I’ve had so many friends reach out to her for their own events. Absolutely love love love her!

Profile Picture Palav, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Heena from start to finish! The minute I got engaged, I knew I wanted to book her from the work I've seen her do on a few Indian brides I knew. I booked her well in advance for my wedding, but I couldn't do a trial with her until about a month before my wedding, because my fiancé lived abroad. But that didn't stop her from being so attentive! She's been so great with her responses and response time, always willingly to answer even the simplest questions. And the minute I met her at the trial, her personality drew me in! She was so personable and so great with everything. She catered to the exact look I wanted, even changing things around on the day of the wedding. She wouldn't let me leave her chair on my wedding day until I was truly happy with my look. And through it all I could tell that what a passion she had for the work she loves the most. I would definitely recommend Heena to other brides, especially Indian brides.

Loved working with you Heena!

- Angelin

Profile Picture Angelin, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Heena is a VERY talented beauty professional. She worked with me every step of the way and went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with my hair and makeup looks before the wedding day. She listened, provided recommendations, and accommodated her schedule to work with mine. On the Sangeet and wedding days, her / her team, were very punctual and got me ready 30 min- 1 hour before I was supposed to be. I LOVED working with her. As for my hair and makeup - I got so many compliments......she made me look flawless. I would highly recommend her services.....she is one of the best in the bridal hair and makeup business.

Profile Picture Rupali, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Heena and her team did a great job on my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Heena was attentive, detail-oriented, and just a pleasure to work with. Everyone complemented me on how great I looked. As a person who does not wear makeup often, Heena made me feel comfortable and provided great direction on my wedding day look. I loved working with her and her team. I will continue to recommend Heena Das beauty to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Heena did an amazing job for my sangeet and wedding/reception! I received so many compliments that weekend! she works magic with her make up! Her team did with my moms hair/make up and they were fantastic as well. She makes it a point to get done on time which is great!

Profile Picture Nirali, 8/6/16, 1 Review
4.7

Heena and her team provided hair and makeup services for me, my family and my bridesmaids for my wedding in July. I had a number of events and very short turn-around times between the events, so it was crucial that my various hair and makeup looks be completed in a timely fashion. I explained all of this to Heena and she worked with me to create a timeline that worked with our wedding weekend itinerary - and we stuck to it, not only for my hair and makeup but also for my family and bridesmaids (there were 13 of us total, so it was no easy feat to keep that many people on time!). In addition, my hair and makeup came out exactly as I had wanted it to, and Heena was patient with me as I changed my mind several times as to what I wanted my different looks to be like. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an affordable, responsive, and extremely talented hair and makeup artist! Thank you, Heena!

Profile Picture Arthi, 7/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Michelle did an amazing job, i was so happy in my best day #my wedding! And she is the sweetest person I've ever seen. She's really talented

Profile Picture User6489405, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Heena did an amazing job for my wedding and valima bridal make up. I totally loved her work. She was very professional in her work. She got me ready on time both the days. She was there for my touch ups when I was getting my photo shoot done. My pictures came out great. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Reema , 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Thank you to Heena for making my day so special . She made me feel like a princess. She is such an amazing makeup artist with such great talent. I would recommend her to all friends

Profile Picture User6187071, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a great time with Heena, she was really helpful and professional. Heena did an absolutely fantastic. She did my makeup for my wedding and everyone loved it.

Profile Picture Derin, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Heena was my hair and makeup artist for my wedding this past September , and she did an incredible job! She was very attentive to what I had asked for in terms of various hair/makeup looks and with her expertise she was able to provide so many helpful ideas. Truly dedicated and talented in her work which you know she just enjoys doing! One of the best things was that Her and her team are excellent with their timing! I had a morning wedding , so I was tense for pretty much the whole year about getting ready in time and so Heena made it a point to get the proper scheduling done. On the day of the wedding my bridal party and I were ready exactly on time if not earlier ! We all looked amazing thanks to her and her teams work!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Heena did an amazing job with my hair and make-up for my wedding! She has so many great ideas, and she is a pleasure to work with. My make-up was flawless, even at the end of the night! The rest of her team also did a great job with our family members. I highly recommend Heena to anyone!! My husband's sister is getting married later this year and already booked her!

Profile Picture Nisha, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I met Heena at my husband's cousin's wedding and thought she was just awesome and booked her quickly for my wedding.Heena and her team were great they accommodated my huge family and bridal party flawlessly on a Holiday no less! I felt like the princess I always wanted to feel on both wedding ceremonies the Hindu and Catholic one! All was done effortlessly and we were all on time and looking on point! Thanks Heena! oxox

Profile Picture Melissa , 6/21/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was fortunate enough to have Heena and her team on my wedding day. Heena is phenomenal. She even created two separate looks for me that day. She came to the recption and changed my makeup mid event. My bridal party and I looked incredible. I have recommended her to all my friends. My whole bridal party is greate furl for her services. We cant be happier with the pictures. Seriously Stunning! - Ann

Profile Picture ann, 2/14/15, 1 Review