Heavenly Sweets Cakes Reviews

Heavenly Sweets Cakes 4
Heavenly Sweets Cakes 5
  • Maria

Maria Pairitz · Married on 12/21/2019

The most DELICIOUS wedding cake!

Heavenly Sweets cannot be beat! We had their white almond cake for our wedding and received SO many compliments on it! Great flavor and the buttercream frosting is to die for. You get the polished look of fondant without the gross taste! Tanya was great to work with! Can't recommend them enough!

Heavenly Sweets Cakes 6
    Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany Uldrich · Married on 11/09/2019

Best cake ever!

The cake was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. It was also the most delicious cake I have ever had! Customer service was great through the whole process. The tasting experience was so helpful. She had all the parts separate and walking us through tasting the various combinations. We ended up with the golden butter cake with caramel filling and chocolate cake with raspberry filling. We will definitely be getting an anniversary cake from here!

Heavenly Sweets Cakes 7
    Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Keri

Keri · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply delicious!

Heavenly Sweets did an amazing job with our wedding cakes. In my opinion, their cake is the best tasting cake in the greater Indianapolis area and 100% percent worth it!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Teresa · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Cupcakes

The cupcakes were phenomenal. They were exactly what we wanted. Heavenly sweets was so easy to work with.

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Molly

Molly Lawless · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing cake!

I didn't want to spend the money on the cake but I finally caved. It was SO worth the money! It was not only beautiful but also delicious! I had many guests tell me it was one of the best cakes they've had!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/01/2018

We could not have asked for a more incredible wedding cake! Tanya and her staff at Heavenly Sweets definitely have perfected their name in the form of the most phenomenal cakes. My husband and I ordered a four tier white cake with buttercream frosting. We had grecian lace frosted on alternating tiers (yes, the "lace" was actually frosting placed on the cake) and a simple navy ribbon on the bottom of each tier. To say that the cake was perfect in presentation and taste would be an understatement. The staff at Heavenly Sweets were absolutely wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend them to any bride in search of her dream wedding cake!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Deborah · Married on 08/25/2018

Our cake was phenomenal! I highly recommend Heavenly Sweets to anyone looking for an amazing tasting and looking Wedding Cake. Tanya was so wonderful to work with and made the process so easy. Everyone loved our cake. It looked amazing and tasted even better. I can't wait to get our anniversary cake! Thank you Tanya and Heavenly Sweets for helping make our day so incredibly wonderful!

Heavenly Sweets Cakes 8
    Sent on 08/29/2018

Robin · Married on 08/04/2018

Tanya was the nicest baker to work with. She met us outside of normal business hours for a tasting to accommodate my daughter who lived out of town. The cake design was custom made for our tastes, with different cake, fillings and icing options for each tier. The cake was terrific!

Heavenly Sweets Cakes 9
    Sent on 08/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2018

We love Heavenly Sweets; they truly have the best cake in town. We had a wedding cake and a groom's cake for our day in June. Both of them were absolutely gorgeous, and tasted even better. Almost half of our guests commented on how great the wedding cake was, or asked where we got the cake. When the choice came to select a wedding cake, we only went to Heavenly Sweets because they are phenomenal in every way.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Susan · Married on 05/04/2018

Cake was excellent! We had the yellow cake with salted Carmel in the middle and white cake with white chocolate mousse in the middle. Both cakes were super moist with lots of flavor! Delivery and set up of the cakes were a breeze and looked very nice when displayed. Would definitely recommend them and use them again myself!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Ellen · Married on 04/14/2018

Oh. My. Goodness. Our guests are STILL talking about how delicious (and beautiful) our cake was at our April 2018 wedding. I even heard from several guests who said they "aren't a cake person" that they even snagged additional slices because it was that good. Tanya and her team are incredible, and their cakes can't compare with anyone else we looked into in the area. Looking forward to our one-year anniversary already so we can have more cake!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Rosa · Married on 11/24/2017

The staff is very nice. My cake was beautiful and delicious. Everyone loved the cake!

Heavenly Sweets Cakes 10
    Sent on 12/03/2017
  • HisBlackbird

Awbrey · Married on 10/14/2017

As always (we are frequent consumers of Tanya and Chris's delicious work), Heavenly Sweets had the perfect, perfect cake, all around. We had a small cutting cake, and cupcakes, for our reception. The flavor mix was FLAWLESS, and the cutting cake was EXACTLY what we wanted! Beautifully set up and put together, DELICIOUS - our guests were RAVING about it. It's honestly a wonder we had any left over, though we had a small number left (more for Anthony, though!!), because we had a lot of return cupcakers, haha. They were beautiful and tasty and the cupcake tower was perfect. Everything was just as we had hoped, and then some. Thank you SO MUCH for making our wedding day delicious!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Kim · Married on 10/07/2017

My daughter, Kristen, recently held her wedding reception at the Alexander downtown Indianapolis! She had tasted Heavenly Sweets wedding cake samples at a wedding fair and loved it. The cake was the best we have ever tasted. The Alexander said they usually have cake left over but this was the first time so many people asked for seconds that there was none left over. The cake designer, Chris, really designed a beautiful cake. It was just what my daughter had envisioned!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Emily · Married on 09/30/2017

Delicious cake! It was made exactly as requested. The team was wonderful to work with!

Heavenly Sweets Cakes 11
    Sent on 12/11/2017
  • Destinay

Destinay · Married on 09/23/2017

We had bud luck with cake vendors, either they double booked or something else occurred. So we were about 2 months away from our big day, terrified that we wouldn't find a cake vendor. We went in for a consultation and the owner took great care of us and we booked that day! We had so many of our guest come up to us and ask "where did we get the cake, it is amazing!?" Thank you for making our wedding day special!!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2017

From our first consultation meeting, to the day of the wedding, every interaction with Heavenly Sweets was professional and helpful. At our consultation, we tried out different flavors of cake (amazing!) and discussed what we would like our cake to look like. Even though she had never done a cake like ours before, she was ready to take on the challenge! Our cake arrived on-time and just as beautiful as we envisioned. Many guests commented on how beautiful the cake looked and how delicious it was. This is hands down the best cake I've ever had!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Terri · Married on 04/01/2017

Love, love, love, the Heavenly Sweets!! I trialed this baker by purchasing cupcakes and cookies for my daughter's bridal shower. Getting many different flavors of cupcakes gave my daughter an opportunity to taste-test a few options before the big day. She and her fiance still met with the baker and trialed cakes, making the final decisions on flavors and designs. My daughter does not care for a lot of icing, so they ordered a four-tier cake, with the second and bottom layer "naked". I had never seen that before, but it was really a beautiful cake! The other two layers were iced like wood bark, and real flowers on top and scattered lightly on the tier edges gave it that very natural look. This cake was not only delicious to eat, it was elegant to look at. Working with this vendor was easy and a pleasure! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Rebekah · Married on 02/18/2017

Delicious cake!! My husband and I have had SO many of our guests, friends and family from both sides, compliment how good our wedding cake was. Heavenly Sweets was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. We met with Tanya to taste the cakes and fillings. She is straightforward and very experienced and helped us come up with a cake that met our vision and taste expectations. We were so happy we had our venue send extra slices of cake up to our hotel room for breakfast the next morning! We highly recommend Heavenly Sweets for a wedding cake, but I would also order her cakes for any special occasion if I lived in Indiana!

Sent on 02/27/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 02/17/2017

I dreamed of the day when I could have Heavenly Sweets make my wedding cake...and she delivered! I just wish I had a bigger piece at the wedding. :-) Looking forward to the 1 year anniversary so we can order another one.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Chrissy · Married on 12/31/2016

I work at a reception venue and every time we have recommended Heavenly Sweets to brides, they were never disappointed. Needless to say, after my fiance and I got engaged, we immediately booked Heavenly Sweets since our wedding was on New Year's Eve. The cake turned out exactly how we wanted and it was absolutely delicious! Our guests are STILL talking about the cake! I emailed Kris a few days prior and asked if they could place our cake topper on the cake for us since we didn't have a wedding planner - without missing a beat, they replied instantly that they would take care of everything. Thanks, Heavenly Sweets!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/03/2016

We did a desert bar for our wedding and everything tasted wonderful! Prices were good, and we had great service each time we had interactions with them!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Gina · Married on 11/12/2016

Book them! The cakes are a little pricey but are so worth it! Best buttercream frosting you will ever have.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Sara · Married on 10/22/2016

Cakes are expensive, but after shopping around and many tastings, this is the best bang for your buck. Plus the cake was phenomenal! Tanya knows exactly what she's doing!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2016

This is the best tasting cake in Indiana! All of our guests commented on how delicious our case were. The cakes were delivered on time, and they look beautiful!

Sent on 12/17/2016