Heather Rea Style Studio Reviews

Heather Rea Style Studio 7
  • Mary

Mary Miller · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing stylist

Very flexible and easy to work with! Airbrush techniques are hard to come by but Heather and team have perfected it!! So excited to use the team on my wedding day

Sent on 04/22/2019

Kathleen · Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful Makeup!

Heather was wonderful to work with for our wedding! After having my makeup done by Heather while a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding, I knew she would be perfect for mine. Plus, she is incredibly reasonably priced! Heather was always very responsive to emails and questions. She let my mom, who was nervous about how she would look, come in for a trial with me. She was able to find the perfect look for both of us, even though we did not have a good idea of what we wanted. She took the little we said, and somehow knew exactly what we meant! Heather was also very flexible when I asked to add additional bridesmaids to the schedule. On the day of, Heather and her team were wonderful and everyone's makeup was perfect! They were even running ahead of schedule! I would highly recommend Heather for anyone looking for a makeup artist!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Virginia

Virginia Frushour · Married on 06/24/2019

There's no one better.

Prior to my wedding, I had never allowed another individual to do my makeup. Not once. I was incredibly apprehensive about the entire experience, but just a few moments into my trial I was completely ecstatic. Heather is an incredible make-up artist. She was able to complete flawless looks for myself, and my three completely different bridesmaids. She was so accommodating to everyone's concerns and put us all at ease. Because airbrush is her standard, you can't beat the value. And our hair stylist was so personable and detailed. Everyone's hair was just perfect. They were even early and had extra time built in for any mishaps, had their been any. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Christine Davies · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful bridal up-do’s!!

The ladies from Heather Rae that styled hair for my daughters wedding were wonderful. The 2 stylists arrived promptly at our hotel and started creating beautiful up-do’s and also long beautiful curls on some of the bridesmaids. Jessie styled my daughters up-do and it was perfect compliment to her wedding dress and veil. My mother of the bride hair was great and all the girls hair was lovely. Thanks so much Heather Rae for making all of us beautiful on my daughters big day.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2019

Love love love!!

So happy I went with Heather for our big day!! She was professional and so sweet. She’s very responsive and answered all of my questions. I had hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids. Everyone looked beautiful and she made me look amazing. Her and her team listened to what I was looking for on my wedding day. I didn’t have to worry knowing I was in her good hands! 100% recommend doing the trials. The price is definitely fair for our area, and you get a lot of value by choosing Heather. She was perfect and I’m so glad I went with her!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful natural wedding look

Heather and her team made me and my wedding party look absolutely amazing. I was interested in a flawless natural look that would wear well over the course of 10 hours in the humidity of Baltimore City, and Joanie's work surpassed expectations! My makeup trial with Joanie really helped clarify the look I wanted, so doing my makeup on the day of my wedding ended up being the smoothest possible process. All of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their looks, and none of us had to touch up anything other than lip color over the course of the evening. I can't thank Heather and Joanie enough for their professionalism, vision, and attention to detail. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Kati

Kati Hale · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Beauty

Heather and her team made my bridesmaids and me feel amazing for my wedding day. They took care with attention to detail, took style and ideas into consideration and expertise to apply them. It was a joy to have Heather, Casey and Nicole the morning of my wedding, and was more like having a few extra friends (who have exceptional skills with beauty). I was thrilled with my makeup and hair, and felt beautiful for my wedding day. I would absolutely recommend Heather and her team to anyone who wants to feel glamorous for their big day!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Heather Rea Style Studio 13
    Heather Rea Style Studio 14
  • heather k

heather k · Married on 02/23/2019

Look Like A Star on Your Big Day!

Heather Rea and team are amazing. It is not easy to please a bridal party of 7, but her team gave all us girls the hair and makeup looks that we wished for! Even my 15 year-old stepdaughter was delighted (a big feat). You and your friends will look and feel like a million dollars on your big day. And her team is so sweet, professional, and personable to work with. Wish I could look like that all the time!

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Heather Rea Style Studio 25
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

Heather's team did such a great job with the hair and makeup for my wedding! They came to our hotel room before the ceremony and did the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. They were super accommodating and everyone loved how they looked! We all received so many compliments!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2018

Perfect bridal hair and makeup!

I cannot thank Heather and Jessie enough for making me feel like such a beautiful bride on my wedding day! I had trials for both hair and makeup which were so much fun, and both Heather and Jessie took their time tweaking minor things, trying out different color lipsticks, etc. I have been dealing with skin issues on and off for the last few years, and the airbrush foundation technique that Heather uses made my skin look flawless.

On the wedding day, Heather provided me with a touch-up kit that came in handy all day and night. I am not typically a lipstick or lip gloss wearer, but I have used both multiple times since the wedding!

I highly recommend using Heather Rea Style Studio for your bridal and wedding party hair and makeup. You truly get your money's worth!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2018

Stop looking for a make-up artist and hair stylist! Heather Rae Style Studio is outstanding! I was extremely thrilled with my makeup and hair, as were my bridesmaids and mothers. Heather did our make-up and Sarah did our hair. Both executed our wishes flawlessly. The makeup was natural and amplified our own features. My hair was exactly what I wanted. I have natural highlights and Sarah had braided a blonde streak so prettily. Both were receptive to any input. Heather Rae Style Studio is also competitively priced and worth every penny. Thank you so much to Heather and Sarah for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/30/2018

I was really picky when selecting a hair/makeup artist for my wedding. I searched for weeks until I came across photos of Heather's work. Everybody in my bridal party, including my mother and mother-in-law, was so thrilled with how their makeup turned out. Many people have asked me/my bridesmaids who did our makeup because it looked so great! The makeup stayed on all night, despite it being the hottest day of the year.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2018

As a bride, a felt a little overwhelmed with how many choices there were for makeup out there. A friend recommended Heather Rea Style studio to me and I’m SO glad that I chose them! Heather was amazing to work with during the planning process. She was professional and made things so easy. On the big day, my makeup artist was Iris and she was phenomenal! My entire bridal party looked flawless and our makeup held up beautifully in the June heat. Even my mother-in-law, who is not a makeup person, loved how she looked! Thank you, Heather and Iris!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

I'm so glad I hired Heather. I felt like she was able to make me look my best, while respecting my preference for natural-looking makeup. Heather made it easy for my bridal party to tell her if there was anything they didn't like, and willing to make changes (although I'm not sure if anybody needed any!). My wedding day was misty/rainy, and the make-up lasted all day. She was truly a wonderfully positive presence on my wedding day and I totally recommend her.

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Marlee

Marlee · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing Wedding Make up

I didn't even know if I really wanted my make up done for my wedding because I usually don't wear much. I decided to do a trial with Heather just to make sure and I was completely sold. Heather really paid attention to what I wanted my make up to look like and made me feel incredible. My bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law also loved having their make up done. We were all sad the next morning when Heather wasn't there to due our make up for brunch. Heather is amazing and the make up lasts all night and feels light (like you aren't wearing any).

Sent on 11/17/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/28/2017

Heather Rea was absolutely amazing! She made myself, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride look and feel so gorgeous. She is so friendly and accommodating. All of her looks were flawless. I will continue to use for future events. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Erin · Married on 10/20/2017

Heather and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with! I could not have been happier with my wedding day look. Heather was accommodating, prepared, helpful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process - from the trial to the wedding day. ALL of my bridesmaids were thrilled with their looks (which is not always an easy task!) - everyone truly looked stunning! Would highly recommend to any brides :)

Sent on 11/11/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2017

Heather Rea and Catherine were absolutely amazing, and a pleasure to work with for my wedding. We were talking, laughing, crying, and listening to music the whole time. They did hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and my two sisters. At my venue, we could not get into the bridal suite (where I wanted to get ready for prettier photos) until just a few hours before my ceremony. So, Heather Rea and Catherine set up in a different location, working with my sisters first. When the time came that we could get into the bridal suite, they broke down all of their stuff, moved upstairs, and set it all up again so the professional photos of me and my mom getting ready could be done where I wanted them. I felt like that was just the nicest thing they could have done. In the end, everyone was incredibly happy with both their hair and makeup. We all looked, and felt, stunning. Everything the two of them did for me made it so easy to just relax and enjoy myself with my family before the ceremony!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

I’m not going to lie- I was hesitant at first to use Heather based on pricing and not having any previous experience using her but I was beyond pleased with her work. As a matter of fact, after using her and seeing her work in person I’d have paid more to make sure I had her do my makeup on my wedding day. She is so talented and an absolutely gorgeous person inside and out. After being there all morning doing our makeup she even offered to touch up anyone beefier she headed out. She went above and beyond on the most important day of my life and I honestly have never felt more beautiful. Thank you Heather- you absolutely rock!

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Heather is the BEST!!! She was recommended to me by a friend who used her at her wedding and when I went to the trial, I knew right away that she was the one for my wedding too. She listened to what my regular makeup style was like and matched my makeup to my metallic/neutral color scheme for the wedding. Throughout the process, she was great at communicating with me and setting up a schedule for getting ready that worked out perfectly for us. She brought a second makeup artist to accommodate the 10 women getting makeup done so that the process went smoothly and quickly, but with each person still getting at least 45 minutes. We all did the airbrush and we looked FLAWLESS! I got so many compliments on my makeup and I have never felt more beautiful. On top of it all, Heather is just so sweet and a pleasure to have around on your wedding day.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Katie · Married on 06/10/2017

Heather was amazing to work with from the trial run to our wedding day. She is professional, friendly, calm, attentive and very organized. She proactively reached out a few weeks before the wedding with a schedule for the bridesmaids, mothers, and myself, which was such a treat for me as a type A bride that loves schedules and lists  Her team showed up on-time and were set up and ready to go with in minutes. Everyone loved their make-up and felt beautiful! We all did airbrush and it lasted all night long after a day of pictures in the sun and many hours of dancing. Heather and her team are phenomenal! We couldn’t have asked for a better make up team!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Theresa · Married on 04/27/2017

Heather is the definition of star wedding vendor. She's completely professional, and her friendly, calm manner is so wonderful while dealing with other stresses that come up during weddings. I've worked with her for two different weddings, and her work is just amazing. Everyone loved their makeup, and what could have been an anxious time getting ready was more like a spa experience with Heather and her lovely staff.

Sent on 12/13/2016
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 04/22/2017

I have never felt so beautiful in my life. Great job!

Sent on 05/16/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2016

Heather was amazing to work with start to finish. She is so sweet and friendly and she was so flexible with everything from booking to the wedding day (including quite a few shuffles and additions and changes so really thank you Heather). Her makeup on me and my girls was PERFECT. She is truly and artist! Her team is wonderful as well. My hair looked beautiful (until I jumped around and danced too hard and it fell out but that was totally my bad!!) and everything was well worth the price. I highly recommend Heather and her team!

Sent on 01/25/2017