Heather Rea Style Studio Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Concetta
    Concetta C. Married on 10/29/2022

Amazing Hair & Makeup Services

I had such an amazing experience with Heather and her team! She was responsive throughout the whole process and patient with me throughout all the changes I requested. My trial went so well - Heather did my makeup and absolutely nailed the look based off the inspo pick I showed her. The same goes for Sarah and my hair. I showed her several looks, and told her I would like to have a minimal amount of bobby pins, and no extensions, if possible. She was very honest and up front with me about which styles would look best, and we settled on a romantic, loose braid. The night before the wedding, Heather contacted me saying that one of the hair stylists unfortunately got the stomach flu and wouldn’t be able to make it for the services. She already had a plan in place on how to tackle the next morning, and it wasn’t a problem at all - we even finished a bit early! All my bridesmaids loved the team and how their hair/makeup turned out, and one is in the process of booking her for her own wedding next year. I can’t recommend her enough.
  • Tracy
    Tracy Married on 09/25/2022

Amazing team! Highly recommend

Heather and team were amazing from the trial to my wedding day. They were very responsive and so easy to work with every step of the way. On the day of the wedding, the team arrived early and took care of all my bridesmaids and my mother's hair and makeup needs. Everyone looked beautiful and natural. Heather and team are true professionals and made our hair and makeup experience seamless. I would highly recommend them for anyone's wedding day!
    Stephanie S. Married on 08/27/2022

Everyone looked gorgeous!

Heathers team is great to work with. My wedding hair and makeup was gorgeous. My makeup lasted all night. My mom and all of my bridesmaids hair and makeup also looked amazing! I highly recommend Heather Rea Style Studio for your wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Stephanie J. Married on 08/27/2022

Amazing experience

Heather and her team were absolutely amazing. The did a great job with the hair and make up for the wedding.
    Emily M. Married on 06/25/2022

Amazing experience!

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Heather and her team for our big day. I had 12 women who needed hair and makeup the morning of my wedding. Heather and team worked with me every step of the way to make sure we had a schedule that worked for my timeline and they were even able to get there earlier after I asked at the last minute. After my makeup trial, I wanted to make some adjustments and Tori did a great job taking everything I said into consideration. Kristen did amazing on my hair. Great team to work with, I would definitely recommend them for your wedding!
  • Karley
    Karley C. Married on 05/28/2022

Wonderful experience!

I loved working with Heather Rea Style Studio for hair! Everyone was very sweet and responsive, from the initial emails to the wedding day. We had 12 people total for hair and enjoyed having Kristen E. and Kristen L. working with us. Both ladies were so talented and did an incredible job—all while keeping us on our pretty strict timeline. Everyone loved their hair and it stayed put all night long! Thank you ladies for a wonderful experience.
  • Brandi
    Brandi C. Married on 05/14/2022

They were all wonderful!

They helped in making my day go so smoothly I had 10 people including myself for hair and makeup they made up a schedule and kept everything going and we were actually ahead of schedule! Everyone looked fantastic. The team was also very friendly and sooo easy to work with it
  • Emily
    Emily W. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If You Want To Feel Extraordinarily Beautiful...

Stop your scrolling because if you want to feel the most beautiful and glamorous you've ever felt in your whole life, you've found your hair and makeup stylist! Heather and her team (specifically Kira for my event) are exactly who you want by your side on the morning of your wedding. Heather is the mother-sister-friend figure who will pep-talk you and do whatever it takes to make you look and feel your best! Her ability to enhance your natural beauty, as well as add to it (and your bridal party's) is phenomenal! AND it lasts all day long, no creases, no smudging; I could dance the night away, kiss my new husband, and smile at all the memories we were making without any worries! Heather and her team are experts in their field but also possess a great skill at making you feel at ease and full of joy and laughter all morning long!
  • Grace
    Grace V. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredibly Flexible and Professional!

Heather Rea and her team were absolutely amazing. Not only were they able to make me and the various members of my bridal party who chose to use makeup or hair services look amazing but they were incredibly flexible so that when my mother-in-law needed their services at the last minute they were able to fit her into the schedule. I was so happy with the final product and Heather, who did makeup, and Kirsten, who did the hair, were both fantastic artists and kind and wonderful people. I highly recommend their services to anyone.
    Victoria K. Married on 04/29/2022

Perfection

Heather is totally amazing. She did 3 bridesmaids, the bride, and both Mama’s makeup. She made us older ladies feel absolutely as stunning as the bride. Plus she drove all the way to Blue Mount Winery and Vineyard (our venue). Heather has a lovely demeanour, is incredibly calm, and very professional. I highly and wholeheartedly recommend both she and her hairstylist. It was money we’ll spent. Thank you so very much for using your God given talent and helping to make our day perfect.
    You won’t regret hiring this lovely lady.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay T. Married on 02/26/2022

Great job!

We all loved our hair and makeup. It looked gorgeous and lasted all day, even through happy tears❤️. Cara and Kristin really listened and in the end made me look absolutely beautiful for the big day. They do have a minimum for the number of people being done per stylist/artist so just be aware.
  • Pamela
    Pamela L. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The very best artists in the business! Beautiful and natural!

So thankful to Heather and her team for helping make my girls and me look beautiful on my wedding day! Everyone looked glam, yet also natural. Nothing was "fake" or overdone.

I had alot of girls in my party, each wanted a different look and the team had some fabulous ideas! Additionally, I booked my trial too early, and ended up changing my vision for my own hair and makeup but Heather was super understanding and accommodating.

My hair and makeup was flawless and stayed in place 12+ yours. I HIGHLY recommend booking Heather and her stylists.
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 10/03/2021

Highly recommend

Heather and her staff are wonderful to work with. Flexible with everything during rescheduling due to covid. Everyone looked beautiful! Hair and makeup was amazing!
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everyone was so happy and beautiful!

Heather and her team are the best! I followed Heather on Instagram and loved the looks she did and knew I had to get her for my wedding day. When I went for my trial, I found out I wasn’t actually going to have Heather but two members of her team (Morgan for makeup and Kristin for hair). This made me a little nervous at first as I had fallen in love with Heather’s style. Y’all, I feel so dumb for being nervous about it because they absolutely killed it! We ended up having 3 artists on the wedding day, Kristin, Morgan, and another Kristin. They ALL were incredible. Everyone was so happy with the way they looked! Seriously not one little complaint. I even strayed away from what we had previously done with my eye shadow at my trial after seeing a look Morgan did on one of my bridesmaids (I’m horribly indecisive) and she was totally cool with my change and knocked it out of the park. Not only were they amazing at what they do, but they were fun to be around and extremely personable. Seriously choose them, you will be so happy you did!
    Samantha A. Married on 08/21/2021

Fantastic make-up!

Morgan was my make-up artist for the wedding and she was amazing to work with! I needed a makeup artist last minute and Heather Rea Style Studio was able to fit me in. I wanted a natural look and was trying fake eyelashes for the first time; Morgan listened and delivered amazing work. She also provided makeup for MOB and MOG which were just as flawless. She is easy to get a long with and will not disappoint on the big day. Airbrush stayed on throughout the whole night (even on a blistering summer day). Highly recommend Heather Rea Style Studio for your special day!
    Emily B. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have asked for better!

I kid you not, every single bridesmaid/mother was so happy with their hair/makeup for our wedding. I know, you probably don't believe me because that NEVER happens - but I swear! Heather's team is a group of extremely professional women who are very good at what they do. We had up-dos, half-up half downs, pony tails; all different hair types and skin colors and everything was flawless. I cannot say enough good things about Heather and her team. They are worth every penny!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 06/26/2021

Absolutely beautiful work!!

Absolutely amazing work by Sarah our hair stylist and Morgan our makeup artist!! I cannot get over how beautiful it all turned out! Everything was exactly how I wanted and all of my bridal party absolutely loved their hair and makeup! Thank you guys so much!!
  • Jill
    Jill D. Married on 05/22/2021

Best Hair and Makeup!

The ladies from Heather Rae Style Studio did AMAZING hair and makeup. Our stylists were Morgan, Sarah, Iris, and Jessie. Morgan and Sarah did my bridal makeup and hair and I was so happy with the end result. They listened to exactly what I wanted and I felt the prettiest I have ever felt because of them! They were kind, thoughtful, easy to work with, and fun!! I can't recommend Heather Rae Style Studio enough!!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha A. Married on 05/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great price and loved hair

Super responsive and ready to please the bride. Super accommodating
  • Blaine
    Blaine G. Married on 10/16/2020

Hester and her girl gang are TOP NOTCH

Heather is INCREDIBLY talented. Hair and make up is so important on your wedding day and Heather and her team certainly delivered. Her and her team not only listen to what you want but also know how to make subtle changes to give you exactly what you’re looking for. Also all were sooo friendly and helped keep the mood so calm. 10/10 recommend!!!
    Brittany G. Married on 09/20/2020

Loved Hair & Make Up

Heather and her team did my wedding party and my hair and make up for an October wedding. Everyone loved their hair and make up. She is also very responsive, honest, and really listens to the style you are looking for!
  • Audrey
    Audrey R. Married on 07/17/2020

Highly recommend

Heather is amazing! She is super easy to communicate with, organized, and so friendly! I had to reschedule my wedding due to COVID and Heather was super flexible and helpful in securing the new date. When I had my wedding trial she totally nailed what I was looking for with my makeup. As someone who doesn’t wear a lot, I wanted to look “natural” on my wedding day but obviously look way better than I normally do. Heather did the perfect job making me look amazing but effortless at the same time! The day of my wedding her and her team were on time and kept everything ahead of schedule. Everyone was so friendly and myself, my bridesmaids, MOG, and MOB all looked spectacular! Everyone felt like Heather and her team created the look they wanted. All weekend people were coming up to us saying how good we looked, we can thank Heather and her team for that! I would highly recommend Heather Rea Style Studio for your wedding, she’s the best!
    Lauren Married on 11/02/2019

Awesome team!

Heather and Kira did an amazing job for myself and bridal party's hair/makeup. Everyone loved their looks! So pleased, and would highly recommend!
  • Elisa
    Elisa Married on 10/19/2019

Iris was wonderful!

Iris did my makeup on my October 19, 2019 wedding day. She came to my moms house and not only did she do a great job she also was fun to have around and didn’t mind my silly/crazy bridesmaids. My 2 sisters don’t usually wear much makeup so they were worried they would feel too done up. They loved their makeup and even though they had airbrush and all the makeup on they still felt natural. Iris was so patient with me (as I changed the look after my first trial). I wanted to be beautiful for my wedding day and iris delivered! Thank you iris for making me a beautiful bride!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 08/30/2019

Beautiful work

Heather Rea Style Studio did amazing work for my wedding! They made my bridal party and I look so beautiful. Each one of us had different skin tones, hair lengths and textures and they worked with them all flawlessly. My hair and makeup stayed in place all day/night long even with an outdoor August ceremony and lots of dancing! They were also flexible and worked on site in my hotel room since I wasn't able to get into the venue until 12pm. They also worked in enough buffer time that we were ahead of schedule that morning which was wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them for your hair/makeup needs!!
illustration stars