Hearts and Souls Reviews

106 | Orlando, FL

106 Reviews for Hearts and Souls

Kalinda · Married on 04/28/2017

Karin was great!! Finding an officiant wasn't something that came across my mind right away when planning our wedding, and once I started to I became a little overwhelmed. Our ceremony was amazing and Karin was awesome even with our last minute changes. She was well prepared, helped me with any questions I had, and actually arrived early to perform our ceremony. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Lindsey · Married on 04/28/2017

Karen performed our beach ceremony on 4/28/17 and she was great. She was so helpful and her personalized vows made our ceremony so beautiful and touching and also really easy. We live in Illinois and had to plan our FL wedding from a distance and she worked with us to make it all come together. She even helped us pose correctly for our photographs so we got more variety! Have her officiate your wedding - you won't be sorry!

Sent on 06/05/2017
  • SoOn2BeMrSMuNoz

Felisha · Married on 03/25/2017

Karin was absolutely awesome from the first time I spoke to her on the phone to the day of meeting her on our actual wedding day. She made everything run smoothly with the whole process. If you are ever in need of an Officiant for your special day, there's no better person than her.
    Karin I can't thank you enough for your services, you were amazing!

Sent on 06/08/2017

David · Married on 03/04/2017

Karin Hill was our wedding officiant last weekend. From the beginning, she was a joy to work with and professional. It was the right match for our wedding and many of the guests made direct compliments with regards to our wedding officiant. :) The script for the ceremony was completely personalized. I couldn't be happier reflecting back on my wedding day. Thank you Karin Hill for making our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Nick · Married on 01/28/2017

Karin is absolutely wonderful and the upmost professional. I am in the army and flew home to marry my fiancé. I contacted Karin and with no notice she got everything started right away. The wedding was perfect and my wife and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much Karin!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2016

Karin is amazing! Very professional and very kind. We ended up pushing back the time of our wedding and forgot to let Karin know until about a week out. Luckily, she was very flexible and still able to officiate the wedding at the new time (sorry!) Would highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/04/2016
  • Sheny

Sheny · Married on 11/26/2016

We hired Karin for our wedding ceremony in November and she was very helpful throughout the entire process. She answered any questions that we had throughout the course of our wedding planning in a professional and timely manner. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding as she is easy to talk to and made us feel very comfortable. Thank you for an exceptional ceremony.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Chris · Married on 11/20/2016

When my wife and I were looking for an officiant for our wedding, it was very overwhelming to say the least. We spoke to many people before we spoke to Karin at Hearts and Souls. She is an amazing person who will make your wedding day very special. She is willing to work with you and helps you to make your ceremony YOUR ceremony, not something out of book. She even goes as far as dressing accordingly to your color scheme for your wedding. After all the money that we spent on the wedding and reception, her ceremony was the best part of it all. We highly recommend Karin to any one that needs an officiant and is looking for a professional, Thanks, Karin!

Wendi and Chris Harper

Sent on 11/22/2016

Jack · Married on 11/19/2016

Karin was everything we could have dreamed of and more. She was responsive, professional and generous with her time. On the day, she was amazing! Our entire party loved her and she was excellent at keeping my wife and I calm and supported us throughout. Karin, thank you for being a huge part of our day and really making it so special. 100% recommend her services without any hesitation whatsoever. --jack and miranda--

Sent on 11/28/2016

Carly · Married on 11/12/2016

I live over seas in England. But came to Florida to get married.. My father in law found Karin and what an amazing job he did! Like I said I live in England so I couldn't meet Karin until the wedding rehearsal but we were in contact everyday making sure if we had any questions, and making me reassured that I was comfortable on our big day! Karin is very professional and definitely knows what she is doing, the nerves are going to happen on your wedding day but Karin has a calming nature so definitely kept me calm too! :) I'm bias but as a fellow Brit Karin has a really cool British accent ;) lol.. Carly and Taylor xoxo

Sent on 11/30/2016

Venice · Married on 10/20/2016

What a great job ! I could not have asked for anything more . My husband and I were blending our family and Karin knew exactly what we needed. She made sure to include the children with their own vows. She was always responsive and ready to listen . Thank you so much Karin for making my day so special.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Barbara · Married on 10/15/2016

Karin was absolutely amazing! Not only was she able to fit us in within the week, she accommodated to our time change as well. When she got there she saw we were all all over the place and she put some order in the chaos! Definitely recommend doing a rehearsal. Thank you so much Karin, you were wonderful!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Susana · Married on 10/13/2016

Karin was absolutely amazing!! She was able to take mine and my husbands differences in vows and weave them together beautifully... We opted for a wine ceremony which really made our ceremony special!! Karin was very patient with me dispite my lack of quick responses. She jumped right in on the day of helping with whatever it was I needed!!

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 10/08/2016

Karin is amazing!

Karin was amazing to work with! She is very knowledgeable, caring and down to earth. She made sure our rehearsal and wedding day went smoothly and everything was perfect! She is very helpful and can help you with just about anything! I would definitely recommend Karin, you will not regret it! My family loved and appreciated her hard work just as much as we did! We can't thank her enough!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2016

Karin was absolutely wonderful!!! My husband and I had almost completely forgot to book our officiant so after searching weddingwire frantically, we came across her. Everyone had such great things to say in their reviews and we just had a good gut feeling about her. Not only is Karin very quick to respond but she covers all her bases to make sure you are completely happy with every aspect of your wedding ceremony. She also ran our rehearsal like a champ! I would highly recommend her officiant services, people are still talking about how beautiful our ceremony was last week. :)

Sent on 09/18/2016

Brittainy · Married on 09/02/2016

Karin was amazing!! We got married on Daytona Beach and she was very accommodating for everyone involved. She helped with every aspect of the ceremony from seating to a rehearsal and beyond. We would recommend her 100%!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Thank you so much Brittainy! You guys are amazing

Karin was wonderful!! She took the time to make my daughter and son in laws wedding special and perfect for them. From the moment I contacted Korin, she was professional, friendly, caring and put us at ease. I definitely would recommend Korin to anyone wanting to make their special day perfect!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Hearts and Souls's reply:

Thank you so much Sherrie! Keep in touch !

Chandra · Married on 07/09/2016

Karin was great, she took the time to review our requests and met with us on our schedule chandram

Sent on 07/29/2016

Hearts and Souls's reply:

Thank you Chandra ! It was a perfect day!

Jenna · Married on 04/30/2016

Karin was amazing every step of the way for our wedding. My now husband and I both have crazy schedules and she worked with us at any hour which was great. Karin really personalized our vows and when something needed to be changed she would do so right away. Both families loved her at the ceremony and we just thought she made our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Leigh · Married on 03/18/2016

Karin really helped make our vow renewal beautiful!! I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants a professional and courteous officiant. She offered many ideas and made us feel very comfortable!!! Thanks Karin!!!!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Scott · Married on 02/07/2016

Karen was AMAZING! My wife Lauren and I (Scotty) had some very particular things we wanted in our vows. She was accommodating to our every request! She took photos of a few different style dresses she could wear for us, even went and got her dress altered because we had some uneven stone walkways and she wanted to make sure she didn't trip :) We couldn't have asked for a better officiant! 5 stars! A+ top notch!

Sent on 03/13/2016

barry · Married on 10/03/2015

Karin married my wife jessica and I on October 3rd 2015. I highly recommend her for all those anticipating getting married in the future, her words were ones of passion, sincerity, love and emotion. As well as one of the most charismatic individuals I know her charming Cambridge English accent certainly helps when capturing the attention of the audience. Karin thank you for a job well done.
    Barry M. Goddard

Sent on 10/13/2015

Emi · Married on 07/26/2015

Karin married my husband Joey and I on June 7 2014!!! She made the experience absolutely amazing along with making us both feel very comfortable in front of our 350 guest!!! I love her personality and sense of humor!! If we choose to renew I will def be giving her a call :)

Sent on 10/14/2015

Catina · Married on 03/14/2015

My husband (fiancé) and I decided to have a short and simple ceremony at home in our back yard. Karin was amazing. She was always available to answer my questions and was accommodating with our last minute plans as well! Karin helped us draft nondenominational, yet spiritual vows for our ceremony. On our wedding day she arrived on time, was very supportive with all of our questions regarding paperwork, and put us and our guests at ease with her welcoming approach. Karin conducted a beautifully worded ceremony and even provided us with creative ideas for special ceremony traditions and additional guidance for the wedding party. We are very grateful for all that she did to make this a perfect day. The ceremony was touching with the needed gravity that made our wedding ceremony a truly eloquent event.
    I would highly recommend Karin Hill/Heart and Souls if you want an efficient yet beautiful ceremony!

Sincerely,

Catina Ziemba

Sent on 10/12/2015

Tim · Married on 03/14/2015

Catina and I were engaged for 2 years, neither of us wanted a big wedding, then we met Karin, we told her were were going to get married but didn't want to make a big thing about it and we weren't sure what we wanted to do. She told us "I can marry you" and gave us a few options. We liked the idea of a back yard wedding and before you know it we finally did it. I'm really glad we ran into Karin, who knows we may still be engaged if not. The wedding was great about 30 people, everything went off well and we had a great time. Would highly recommend Karin

Sent on 10/13/2015