Hearts and Souls Reviews

106 | Orlando, FL

106 Reviews for Hearts and Souls

Heidi · Married on 01/06/2018

I highly recommend Karin! What professional. From writing the vows to helping pin on flowers, she was amazing! Arrived early and was offering her expertise and making things run smoothly. Hire her before she books your date!!!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Rommy · Married on 12/16/2017

She was wonderful!!!very professional.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/02/2017

KARIN WAS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC IN OFFICIATING AND HELPING IN PLANNING OUR SMALL AND HUMBLE WEDDING. SHE MADE OUR WEDDING DAY SO MEMORABLE AND SPECIAL WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN. SHE WAS SO HELPFUL AND PATIENT ESPECIALLY SINCE WE LIVE IN THE BRONX, NEW YORK AND HAD OUR WEDDING CEREMONY DOWN IN PALM COAST FLORIDA (FLAGLER BEACH). WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD HAVE DONE IF IT WASN'T FOR HER.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Hope · Married on 11/24/2017

The day came that we needed a Wedding Officiant and who else were we going to call but none other than Karin Hill. I have attended weddings which she has officiated as well as performed day of coordination, therefore we knew not to look any further. Her attention to detail as well as classic style helped create a magical day for us. We couldn’t have asked for better day! Thank you Karin Hill for making our day fabulous and stress free!

Sent on 12/13/2017
  • foxinflorida

ERIC · Married on 11/16/2017

Karin was very responsive, easy to work with, and she helped us plan very quickly. She arrived at our wedding venue ahead of schedule and was very detailed in everything that she did. She delivered an elegant, memorable ceremony as advertised! Highly recommended! Thank you Karin!

With love,

Eric and Christine 11/16/17

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kayley · Married on 11/16/2017

Karin was amazing! From the first phone call, I knew she was the exact officiant we needed! She was so professional and courteous. From day 1 I knew exactly what she offered and that she would make my ceremony run smoothly. She was so amazing when the groomsmen were running late to the rehearsal and made sure they were all accounted for on the big day! Could not have pictured anyone else for our special day!

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Karin was our day of coordinator and she was absolutely amazing! Everything went exactly as planned & even if it didn’t, we wouldn’t have known. She never dropped the ball & made sure we had the best day of our lives. Which we truly did!!

Brandon · Married on 11/11/2017

We hired Karin a second time. She officiated my Mom’s wedding. This time for my our wedding as a coordinator.

I don’t even know where to begin with how amazing Karin Hill was for our big day!! Karin was hired as the wedding coordinator but she was SO much more than that! She took all my panicked calls, calmed me when I was freaking out over the details and assured me that the day would be perfect! She delivered big on that promise! The day was flawless and I was able to enjoy this amazing moment knowing Karin has everything under control and all my visions came to life on that magical day!!

Karin with Hearts and Souls Officiants & Event Management is THE only choice for your special day!!

I’ll be forever grateful for your tremendous efforts on that extraordinary day!!

Chalese · Married on 11/10/2017

We definitely lucked out when searching for someone to perform our wedding ceremony. Not only did Karin do a fantastic job with the service that we were looking for, but she also went above and beyond during the rehearsal. She made suggestions on how to make the ceremony run smoother and was flexible with edits to our vows to make them sound better. On the day of, she wasn't just the officiant, she also helped the guys with the boutonnieres and came in to check on me before the ceremony began. I highly recommend Karin. She's not just a wedding officiant, she's a ceremony coordinator. Make sure you book a rehearsal too! She gave great suggestions to incorporate during the ceremony. Everything turned out beautifully!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Stephen · Married on 11/05/2017

My wife Bridgette and I had decided to push our wedding up three months in order to have all our loved ones together at the same location, we were recommended to Karin and put together the most beautiful ceremony in one weeks time and went off like it was planned months in advance. She made my wife comfortable and stress free. If you want to have that special touch at your wedding we highly recommend Karin to you.

Sincerely

Bridgette and Stephen Interlicchio

Sent on 12/01/2017
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/29/2017

Karin was amazing! To anyone looking for an officiant for their big day I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/09/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/28/2017

Karin was exactly what we were looking for. She was easy to talk to, punctual, and provided options to fit any ceremony. We were extremely happy with her, and her accent was a lovely added touch!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/22/2017

Karin was amazing! It would have been enough to say that she helped us get the vows just right and was great at communication. However, on the day of the ceremony we were running behind and she jumped right in to help us out. She helped us set up the tables, decorate the room, and even helped me get my dress on. She was amazing. She didn’t wait to be asked and didn’t need any special instructions. She simply did whatever we needed to make sure the day went perfectly. Thank you so much Karin!

Sent on 10/26/2017

nancy · Married on 10/07/2017

Karin was AMAZING! She was very patient, easy to work with and definitely made the overall wedding process easier for me. On our wedding day, she helped us with any last minute coordinating and helped make our ceremony definitely memorable. She was wonderful, and will recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Mia · Married on 09/21/2017

Karin was available from the moment we were in contact until after she performed our vow renewals. She went above and beyond to help me plan my special day. Day and night she was immediately responsive and helped me with all my planning all in 2 weeks time and she went through a hurricane and STILL was selfless and continued to help me along the way I couldn't of had my vow renewals without her and I am honored to know her and to recommend her to anyone planning to get married or renew their vows. She is an amazing woman

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kat · Married on 09/18/2017

We personally chose Karin as our wedding officiant for our ceremony at the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando on 18th September 2017. As we are from Scotland we wanted to make sure that we found someone that would be easy to communicate with online to make the necessary arrangements and Karin did not disappoint.

From the minute we contacted her approximately a year before the wedding we knew we had made the right choice. Karin is very communicative and professional whilst being so friendly at the same time. Nothing is too much trouble for her. The vows she arranged and discussed with us were just perfect.

We had the most amazing ceremony and a lot of that was down to Karin and her professionalism. We would thoroughly recommend this lovely warm friendly lady 100%

Kat and Garry Walker, Falkirk, Scotland

Sent on 10/04/2017

Nicola · Married on 09/16/2017

Karin came back to the UK to perform our wedding ceremony. She was very sensitive to our wishes and was professional in organising the order of service on the day. Her outfit complimented our 1920s themed wedding perfectly. Highly recommended by Jamie and I!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Enestita · Married on 09/02/2017

When I started looking for a wedding officiant I had no idea what to expect, I messaged Karin after talking to 3 other officiant and immediately got a great vibe from Karin. She took the time to listen to what I wanted and answer all my questions. I would highly recommend her!!!! The best

Sent on 09/20/2017

Bryan · Married on 08/21/2017

Karin was amazing! She helped us with our vows and she had great ideas for our ceremony.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Rhonda · Married on 08/19/2017

Karin did an awesome job doing our wedding. She helped keep drama down by stepping in, instead of myself having to deal with it alone. Thank you very much Karin.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/09/2017

We had originally looked into just going to the courthouse to get married right away to relieve the pressure from planning the wedding next year. I contacted Karin, not only was she able to fit us in within the week, but she still made me feel like a blushing bride. The ceremony was only us, his parents and my mom and it felt perfect...I cried. And although my new husband denies it, I swear I saw him tearing up as well.

Karin was so wonderful, we're hoping she'll be able to officiate our official ceremony next year and we've already referred her to a friend of our that's getting married within the year. Thank you, Karin!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Anthony · Married on 07/13/2017

Me and my wife were scared to pick just anyone but after talking to Karin we new we found the right person. From day one she was there guiding us through this journey we were going on. She thought of everything. Even asked us what we would like her to wear so she didn't stand out. She gave us options on what the ceremony would be like and we were able to modify them to our liking. She was very kind and really made our day one to remember.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Josh · Married on 07/07/2017

We were so happy that we chose Karin for our wedding ceremony. She made the process of choosing all of the different segments and nuances as easy and understandable as possible. She was calming and easy to talk to when we were unsure what we wanted, and the ceremony itself was amazing. Thank you again Karin, you'll always be a special part of our wedding day memories!

Love,
    Josh and Marysia

Sent on 07/24/2017

Donna · Married on 06/22/2017

Karin was amazing! I highly recommend her. As previous customers mentioned, she was extremely responsive, professional, friendly and fun to work with. Karin goes above and beyond to make your day very special. I really appreciated her being proactive and reaching out to confirm the colors of my wedding and sending pictures in different outfits for me to approve. I know Karin must do a lot of weddings, but not once did I feel like just another regular customer. Karin is also very flexible when selecting your vows and service details. I was able to mix and match from the many pages of examples she provided. She played an active role in planning the order of service and I really appreciated her professional opinion. Planning your wedding can be quite stressful at times, but Karin definitely relieved a lot of that stress. I can't thank Karin enough!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Aaron · Married on 05/01/2017

We wanted our wedding day to be perfect and coming from the UK we had to choose blind but naturally choose Karin to get the feel at home element whilst getting married in the USA. From booking to choosing our vows and what to wear Karin was always courteous and willing to answer questions. We read a number of reviews prior and can happily say that everyone cannot be wrong. Thank you Karin for being a part of our perfect day.

Sent on 05/04/2017