Hearts and Souls Reviews

114 Reviews for Hearts and Souls

• Jim

Jim Williams · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Thoughtful and caring service

Karin Hill provided the perfect ceremony for us. As an older couple with just a few guest, we conducted the ceremony pool side at our home with her guidance. The planning process, to include suggested versus and poems, was excellent. And her responsiveness to our request prior to the ceremony were always handled promptly and professionally. She seemed like part of the family during the ceremony which allowed everyone attending to feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend Karin for your wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria · Getting married on 09/27/2021

Very supportive

I had hired Karin for our Oct’ 2020 wedding. She has been nothing but supportive throughout this Covid-19 pandemic with moving our dates even through these stressful times. I’m forever grateful for her support and cooperation! I would highly recommend their services to any brides.

Sent on 07/29/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa · Getting married on 03/15/2021

Amazing service and quality

Karen is AMAZING! If you are looking for someone to make your day amazing she is your girl! Not only is her accent adorable, she thinks of every little detail, things I would have never thought of! I had her for the month of coordinating and officiating and I couldn’t be happier! She was going through an illness herself but never missed a beat! I got ready on my wedding day and showed up to my fantasy wedding! Please don’t hesitate to use Karin for your special day. She was willing to do ANYTHING to make sure my day was perfect.

Sent on 01/03/2021
  • Kailey

Kailey Domanico · Married on 11/21/2020

Best Wedding Ever

We love Karin she is great, and made my day go so smoothly and took the pressure off of me! Wouldn’t have changed my day at all and couldn’t have done it without Hearts and Souls!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Grasso · Married on 11/20/2020

Karin was so amazing!

As soon as I spoke to Karin I knew she would be a great fit to officiate our wedding! She’s an amazing person and thinks of all the little details. She helped us out so much and I am so grateful!

Sent on 12/05/2020

Katie Holt · Married on 11/07/2020

Forever Thankful for Karin!

How do I even begin to express how THANKFUL my husband and I are for Karin. I do not think I could ever truly put into words how incredible this woman is. From the moment we spoke with her we knew she was THE perfect day of for us. I am the type of person that truly enjoys planning events, but I knew on the actual day I needed someone to be me so that I could actually enjoy my wedding day – stress free. The first time we spoke with her on the phone she would already have every questioned answered and then some that we were going to ask. It was as if she was reading our minds and knew everything that we were going to need/want. It was funny, as we are on the phone my husband and I would put her on mute and just say “she’s amazing, this keeps getting better etc.” Long story short, she sold us on her! Then throughout the planning process, which is already stressful ON TOP of Covid-19 she made everything so much easier. Literally if I needed ANYTHING, she was there no matter the day or time. From helping me with decoration opinions, vendors recommendations or just needing to talk things through. SHE WAS THERE! When it came to the actual day of, she hands down made it the most stress free, enjoyable and memorable day that my husband and I could have ever asked for. She took charged and made sure any issues that came about from decorations, vendor details, set up/break down SHE WAS THERE AND ON TOP OF IT. It ended up raining on my day prior to my ceremony and I didn’t even realize it until AFTER my ceremony and my family told me because she was already making sure we were drying everything off and getting my vendors and guest what they needed to start. I honestly cannot express enough gratitude to Karin Hill. I am forever thankful for everything that she did prior to my wedding and on my wedding day. She really did make the wedding of my dreams come true stress free. If you are looking for a day of look no more Karin is affordable and INCRDIBLE. Thank you for everything Karin, David and I are forever thankful for you.

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Auliya

Auliya and Jeremy Hicks · Married on 11/07/2020

Top notch coordinator & Officiant

We used Karin for our wedding and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Karin was exceptional, she exceeded our expectations especially with the the constant changes throughout the Covid pandemic. She officiated twice for us so we could keep our original wedding date and was nothing but supportive through the rough news of having to cancel to the replan. On the day of, she took control and ensured a smooth, minimized stressed day for the Bride, Groom as well as other vendors. We will recommend Karin and Hearts and Souls to anyone in need of coordination or an Officiant

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Valerie

Valerie Vega · Married on 10/02/2020

The Best Wedding officiant and Day-Of Coordinator!

Karin is super professional and made sure our special day went as planned! She completely customized our Ceremony to make it fit my husband and I! She has so many options to fit what you are looking for.
    And for the Day Of Coordination my day could not have been more perfect! Everything was on time and got done in a timely manner and all the decorations and set up was exactly as we planned! I could not have asked for anyone better to help me through my wedding process! I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone needing Day Of Coordination and Officiating!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Skye Freidell · Married on 08/29/2020

Karin is a must have!!!!!

From the very start you could tell Karin was extremely friendly, organized and genuine. She answered any little question 24/7. On my wedding day she did not miss a beat. She made sure everything ran smoothly and let me enjoy my wedding day without any worries. There’s no way I could have gotten through my wedding day without her. I highly recommend her to any bride!!!! ❤️

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 05/02/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Karin has been absolutely amazing throughout this entire process and I could not be more grateful! From the first phone call she has been so open and helpful and even though she was just supposed to be our day of coordinator she has helped so much more. As a coronavirus bride I had to postpone our May wedding but was lucky enough to have Karin rearrange her schedule and marry my fiance and I this before everything closed! We are so lucky to have her and so grateful for all that she's done!

Cece Wilck-Hays · Married on 03/21/2020

Karin Made Our Wedding Special Despite the World Crisis

My fiancé and I had to cancel our beach wedding due to the Covid-19 epidemic. Since we are all living in uncertain times, we decided to get married as soon as possible. We found Karin online, and we couldn’t have been more lucky! We had an intimate ceremony, just the two of us and my two daughters... Karin conducted our ceremony with so much love and compassion, it took the disappointment away of not having our original wedding. She was prepared with the perfect poem, vows and ring exchange ... she is a very special lady!

• Christine

Christine Sterling · Married on 03/07/2020

Very detail-oriented & professional wedding coordinator

Karin was our wedding coordinator in March 2020. She was the #1 reason our wedding ran so smoothly! She is extremely professional, responds very quickly, is very easy to work with, super flexible, and - I cannot stress this enough - EXTREMELY detail oriented. There are so many things to think about for a wedding that brides just don't have time for - let Karin handle it for you. You will not be disappointed! We really cannot thank Karin enough for making our wedding so much more amazing than we could have imagined!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/29/2020

HIGHLY Recommend!

Karin was absolutely marvelous from start to finish! From our very first chat I could tell Karin was extremely friendly, organized and put me at ease that the ceremony was going to be wonderful. Karin checked in multiple times leading up to the wedding and ensured everything was accomplished and ready for the ceremony. The rehearsal was great - my husband and I felt super comfortable and confident going into our wedding day. The wedding ceremony was amazing thanks to Karin! Everyone is still talking about how sweet and perfect our officiant was. Thank you, Karin! You are beyond fabulous!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • William

William Mcdonald · Married on 02/22/2020

Must have service for your wedding!

Karin is a must have for any wedding. From assisting with planning to ensuring the big day go’s smoothly, Karin was there every step of the way. Her attention to detail and ability to guide the vendors and staff allowed us to fully enjoy our wedding without any worries. There are many important details to a wedding but I found that having an amazing wedding planner and coordinator is what truly allowed the day to be perfect. Karin goes above and beyond and is a must have for any wedding!

Charles Matthews · Married on 02/15/2020

Best Money Spent Before Wedding

Working with Karin was absolutely amazing and I would highly recommended using her for your wedding or event! From our very first phone call with Karin my wife and I felt a heavy weight lifted off of our shoulders while planning our big day. She went above and beyond anything we could of asked for and made sure our day was nothing short of spectacular with no stress to us. Thank you so so much!!!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Marie

Marie Dean · Married on 11/30/2019

Karin was awesome!

Karin was the sweetest and was so easy to work with. She is very passionate about her job and you can certainly tell! She was the officiant at my wedding but I also loved that she has planning experience as well which made the whole process that much smoother.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Stephanie · Married on 11/23/2019

Made our wedding day stress free

Hearts and Souls Event Management company helped make our day run smoothly with absolutely no hiccups. Karin was on top of every fine detail that needed to be accomplished and made sure that we mapped everything out for the big day during our walkthrough. When I saw the set up after the ceremony, it was better than I could have ever imagined it. Karin put so much work into making our wedding dreams come true. She added toiletries to the bathrooms for our guests, and even repurposed our ceremony flowers for our dinner table. When our large bridal party was a little too rambunctious, she was still able to make sure everyone knew what they were doing. Overall, our wedding day was completely stress free due to Hearts and Souls. We highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Laurie Dahl · Married on 08/24/2019

She arrived early, implemented ALL of our service changes, wirh care and professionalism. She made us feel like important family!

Karin is the BEST!She will make your ceremony the most important event of HER day! She is calm, sincere, and will make your ceremony about YOU. Love her! Can't recommend her highly enough for all the positives she brings. Amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Dianne Gates · Married on 08/21/2019

Destination Wedding!

We are Canadian residents travelling to Florida to get married and were in need of a wedding officiant. We found Karin's name listed on Google and decided to give her a call. We had an instant connection! She is fabulous! We first talked about the officiant package, but then quickly realized how we would also need help with planning, vendors, and decor! She went over the packages in-depth, and we chose the one that worked best for us. Karin was literally at our beckon call from then on. At anytime we had a question, she responded quickly with the info and her recommendations! She supplied vendor names of whom we used, and was amazing at putting together addnt'l decor that we needed the day of. The day went smoothly because of her care and concern, attention to detail and complete organization! Karin is the best, we could NOT have done this without her!!! ❤❤

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Higgins · Married on 07/18/2019

Wouldn't choose any other!

Karin was so kind and patient with me, working hard to ensure that all my desires came true. She not only provided many choices for vows, but also gave us options for the ring exchange and opening poem. We had a personalized experience that brought us even closer, if possible! She then proceeded to help me with the perfect floral arrangements and provided our wedding music! I loved every moment and what a godsend she was in pulling it all together perfectly. My wedding was as perfect as I dreamed it would be! Please do yourself a favor and turn your ceremony over to her and enjoy your moment with ease!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Katie

Katie Walton · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect officiant and coordinator!!

Karin was our officiant and day of coordinator for our wedding and all I have to say is... WOW! She was so amazing throughout the whole process! We had so many guests compliment us on her as an officiant. The insiders, such as my family and bridal party, were extremely impressed with her organization as our coordinator. I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of, she was on top of everything! I’m so happy I got to know Karin and gain a friend in the process. ❤️

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Channel

Channel · Married on 07/13/2019

Our wedding experience

I loved everything she in our vowels especially because my husband was scared to say how we meet. She add both stories and made it really fun. Wedding started late but she understood and help us through the process. She did a great job

Sent on 07/25/2019

Kristina Edwards · Married on 07/04/2019

Beautiful ceremony

she was excellent! She was great at getting back to us and did an amazing job. She was very professional and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Riley Exum · Married on 06/29/2019

Karin is Awesomse!

I was hesitant about booking an officiant that I didn’t know, but I’m so glad we found Karin! She was very communicative, sweet, and professional. She has done this many times, so she knows exactly what she’s doing which makes the day go very smoothly. She also knows about the little things she can do to help make the pictures turn out better. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for an officiant for their wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2019

J Harris · Married on 06/27/2019

Couldn’t have asked for more

When our original Officant fell through 4 weeks before our day, we thought we would have to settle for whatever we could get, no matter the quality. From the first phone conversation to the last, Karin made us feel like the losing our first Officant was a blessing. Professional, yet very laid back and understanding. She made helped make our little ceremony so special. If we could, we would probably have her over for a bbq too. Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2019