Hearts and Souls Reviews

106 Reviews for Hearts and Souls

• Jim

Jim Williams · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Thoughtful and caring service

Karin Hill provided the perfect ceremony for us. As an older couple with just a few guest, we conducted the ceremony pool side at our home with her guidance. The planning process, to include suggested versus and poems, was excellent. And her responsiveness to our request prior to the ceremony were always handled promptly and professionally. She seemed like part of the family during the ceremony which allowed everyone attending to feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend Karin for your wedding.

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 05/02/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Karin has been absolutely amazing throughout this entire process and I could not be more grateful! From the first phone call she has been so open and helpful and even though she was just supposed to be our day of coordinator she has helped so much more. As a coronavirus bride I had to postpone our May wedding but was lucky enough to have Karin rearrange her schedule and marry my fiance and I this before everything closed! We are so lucky to have her and so grateful for all that she's done!

Cece Wilck-Hays · Married on 03/21/2020

Karin Made Our Wedding Special Despite the World Crisis

My fiancé and I had to cancel our beach wedding due to the Covid-19 epidemic. Since we are all living in uncertain times, we decided to get married as soon as possible. We found Karin online, and we couldn’t have been more lucky! We had an intimate ceremony, just the two of us and my two daughters... Karin conducted our ceremony with so much love and compassion, it took the disappointment away of not having our original wedding. She was prepared with the perfect poem, vows and ring exchange ... she is a very special lady!

• Christine

Christine Sterling · Married on 03/07/2020

Very detail-oriented & professional wedding coordinator

Karin was our wedding coordinator in March 2020. She was the #1 reason our wedding ran so smoothly! She is extremely professional, responds very quickly, is very easy to work with, super flexible, and - I cannot stress this enough - EXTREMELY detail oriented. There are so many things to think about for a wedding that brides just don't have time for - let Karin handle it for you. You will not be disappointed! We really cannot thank Karin enough for making our wedding so much more amazing than we could have imagined!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/29/2020

HIGHLY Recommend!

Karin was absolutely marvelous from start to finish! From our very first chat I could tell Karin was extremely friendly, organized and put me at ease that the ceremony was going to be wonderful. Karin checked in multiple times leading up to the wedding and ensured everything was accomplished and ready for the ceremony. The rehearsal was great - my husband and I felt super comfortable and confident going into our wedding day. The wedding ceremony was amazing thanks to Karin! Everyone is still talking about how sweet and perfect our officiant was. Thank you, Karin! You are beyond fabulous!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • William

William Mcdonald · Married on 02/22/2020

Must have service for your wedding!

Karin is a must have for any wedding. From assisting with planning to ensuring the big day go’s smoothly, Karin was there every step of the way. Her attention to detail and ability to guide the vendors and staff allowed us to fully enjoy our wedding without any worries. There are many important details to a wedding but I found that having an amazing wedding planner and coordinator is what truly allowed the day to be perfect. Karin goes above and beyond and is a must have for any wedding!

Charles Matthews · Married on 02/15/2020

Best Money Spent Before Wedding

Working with Karin was absolutely amazing and I would highly recommended using her for your wedding or event! From our very first phone call with Karin my wife and I felt a heavy weight lifted off of our shoulders while planning our big day. She went above and beyond anything we could of asked for and made sure our day was nothing short of spectacular with no stress to us. Thank you so so much!!!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Marie

Marie Dean · Married on 11/30/2019

Karin was awesome!

Karin was the sweetest and was so easy to work with. She is very passionate about her job and you can certainly tell! She was the officiant at my wedding but I also loved that she has planning experience as well which made the whole process that much smoother.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Stephanie · Married on 11/23/2019

Made our wedding day stress free

Hearts and Souls Event Management company helped make our day run smoothly with absolutely no hiccups. Karin was on top of every fine detail that needed to be accomplished and made sure that we mapped everything out for the big day during our walkthrough. When I saw the set up after the ceremony, it was better than I could have ever imagined it. Karin put so much work into making our wedding dreams come true. She added toiletries to the bathrooms for our guests, and even repurposed our ceremony flowers for our dinner table. When our large bridal party was a little too rambunctious, she was still able to make sure everyone knew what they were doing. Overall, our wedding day was completely stress free due to Hearts and Souls. We highly recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Laurie Dahl · Married on 08/24/2019

She arrived early, implemented ALL of our service changes, wirh care and professionalism. She made us feel like important family!

Karin is the BEST!She will make your ceremony the most important event of HER day! She is calm, sincere, and will make your ceremony about YOU. Love her! Can't recommend her highly enough for all the positives she brings. Amazing!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Dianne Gates · Married on 08/21/2019

Destination Wedding!

We are Canadian residents travelling to Florida to get married and were in need of a wedding officiant. We found Karin's name listed on Google and decided to give her a call. We had an instant connection! She is fabulous! We first talked about the officiant package, but then quickly realized how we would also need help with planning, vendors, and decor! She went over the packages in-depth, and we chose the one that worked best for us. Karin was literally at our beckon call from then on. At anytime we had a question, she responded quickly with the info and her recommendations! She supplied vendor names of whom we used, and was amazing at putting together addnt'l decor that we needed the day of. The day went smoothly because of her care and concern, attention to detail and complete organization! Karin is the best, we could NOT have done this without her!!! ❤❤

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Higgins · Married on 07/18/2019

Wouldn't choose any other!

Karin was so kind and patient with me, working hard to ensure that all my desires came true. She not only provided many choices for vows, but also gave us options for the ring exchange and opening poem. We had a personalized experience that brought us even closer, if possible! She then proceeded to help me with the perfect floral arrangements and provided our wedding music! I loved every moment and what a godsend she was in pulling it all together perfectly. My wedding was as perfect as I dreamed it would be! Please do yourself a favor and turn your ceremony over to her and enjoy your moment with ease!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Katie

Katie Walton · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect officiant and coordinator!!

Karin was our officiant and day of coordinator for our wedding and all I have to say is... WOW! She was so amazing throughout the whole process! We had so many guests compliment us on her as an officiant. The insiders, such as my family and bridal party, were extremely impressed with her organization as our coordinator. I didn’t have to worry about a thing the day of, she was on top of everything! I’m so happy I got to know Karin and gain a friend in the process. ❤️

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Channel

Channel · Married on 07/13/2019

Our wedding experience

I loved everything she in our vowels especially because my husband was scared to say how we meet. She add both stories and made it really fun. Wedding started late but she understood and help us through the process. She did a great job

Sent on 07/25/2019

Kristina Edwards · Married on 07/04/2019

Beautiful ceremony

she was excellent! She was great at getting back to us and did an amazing job. She was very professional and couldn’t have asked for a better wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Riley Exum · Married on 06/29/2019

Karin is Awesomse!

I was hesitant about booking an officiant that I didn’t know, but I’m so glad we found Karin! She was very communicative, sweet, and professional. She has done this many times, so she knows exactly what she’s doing which makes the day go very smoothly. She also knows about the little things she can do to help make the pictures turn out better. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for an officiant for their wedding!

Sent on 07/20/2019

J Harris · Married on 06/27/2019

Couldn’t have asked for more

When our original Officant fell through 4 weeks before our day, we thought we would have to settle for whatever we could get, no matter the quality. From the first phone conversation to the last, Karin made us feel like the losing our first Officant was a blessing. Professional, yet very laid back and understanding. She made helped make our little ceremony so special. If we could, we would probably have her over for a bbq too. Thank you so much!!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Emily Bird · Married on 06/26/2019

Mrs Emily Bird

We loved Karin so much! She officiated our wedding and she was absolutely perfect!

She paid attention to the smallest details even asking which necklace I preferred her to wear and what colours we preferred for her to wear during the ceremony! I would recommend her in a heartbeat. She was kind, caring and a pleasure to be around.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2019

Karin is absolutely fantastic !

First, I need to note that hiring Karin Hill as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding was a fabulous decision- she was a godsend! Immediately, upon contacting her online, she was very responsive and answered all my questions.
    Karin went above and beyond by actually taking the time to review my contracts with my wedding vendors to ensure that she knew what I expected from them.
    During my meeting with her beforehand, she made unique suggestions and comments that I would have never considered. She graciously offered to bring extra amenities for my wedding to give it that “special touch”
    She lead the rehearsal and reviewed the details and timeline over and over again with me. Karin impressed me with her tenacity to contact my vendors on my behalf and fix errors that I missed.
    On the day of my wedding, this wonderful lady did everything from fixing last moment issues, thinking of resolutions on the spot, staying in contact with my mother and myself and working behind the scenes to ensure a smooth, wedding.
    I cannot say enough great things about Karin! She has impeccable taste, was punctual, professional, thoughtful, considerate and overall completely exceeded my expectations to help create a fairy tale wedding for my husband and I. I highly recommend her !

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 04/13/2019

Unique and Beautiful Ceremony

While we didn't get a chance to meet Karin in person before our ceremony, we felt that she did a wonderful job with the preparation and made everything feel very personal. We chose to do a hand binding ceremony, which we and our guests really enjoyed.

For the rehearsal we had some scheduling issues due to a mix up on the venue's side, and by the time it was sorted, Karin already had another bride booked for the time, but she was able to send another colleague to fill in for the day. I was a little worried about doing a practice run without her, but everything went smoothly on the wedding day.

I highly recommend Karin to anyone looking for a unique and personalized ceremony, especially if you don't have a lot of time to sit down and write your own vows.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Allison Kindley · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing from start to finish

Karin was amazing from the start of the wedding process to the end. Professional, helpful and knowledgeable in all that she does. From our first conversation together she was so lovely and informative about the details and attentive to how we would like our service to go. On the day of the wedding Karin really went above and beyond and honestly was the key for our day going so smoothly. She was early and kept an eye on all the details going on. Even after the ceremony guests were still talking about how great she was and how lovely the service was because of her. Literally can’t say enough kind things. Amazing from start to finish and I couldn’t imagine the wedding without Karin.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Cassie Smith · Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Officiant 3/23/19

Karin was our officiant and she was wonderful! She was very open to any suggestions we had for vows and provided us numerous options for the vows and ceremony details. When my dress got dirty before the ceremony she was right there trying to find white chalk to cover the dirt. She was also very personable and responsive to any questions we had. I would definitely recommend her for her officiating services!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Gary & Diane Sterling · Married on 02/02/2019

Sterling/Gonzalez Wedding on Feb 2,2019

After our daughter's wedding, the only phrase my wife and I could say was "it was perfect". All thanks to Karin Hill. From the very start, she guided us through the whole process. On the day of event, she and her assistant executed the plan to perfection. Calmed those who were nervous, and eliminated any stress a wedding can bring to a family. She was wonderful to work with, and we could not be happier with the results. We would highly recommend Karin.

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 01/20/2019

Very helpful!

Karin and Kim worked together to make my day perfect. They care, they’re attentive and they love what they do. Details matter to them just as much as they did to me. Thank you ladies.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Shidelle · Married on 12/15/2018

Karin is great

She is prompt and on time . Any questions you have she answers fairly quick . We enjoyed her a lot & you would not go wrong booking her . Thanks Karin,
    From the Watsons