HCO Photo Reviews

HCO Photo 3
HCO Photo 4
HCO Photo 5

Chynah · Married on 06/29/2019

Haili is such an amazing and thoughtful photographer. I did my engagement shoot with her and she kept my color scheme and overall ideas in mind! I can’t wait to book her for my wedding! She came to our shoot fully prepared and was a great coach when it came to lighting, positioning, and how to make us genuinely laugh and smile in our pictures. I can’t say enough good things! She’s so amazing!

HCO Photo 6
    HCO Photo 7
    HCO Photo 8
    HCO Photo 9
    HCO Photo 10
    HCO Photo 11
    Sent on 08/24/2018

Liz · Married on 01/21/2018

We knew it was a gamble to have a wedding in Black Forrest in January, but the Universe decided on this year's one and only blizzard on our wedding day. I'm a pretty steady person, but I was frazzled. Programs were forgotten, our hopes of pictures outside the church were dashed, and people got in wrecks (everybody was ok). Haili was unflappable and adaptable. At the reception site, we got some one-of-a-kind "blizzard" photos, with the 3 of us (bride, groom, photographer) braving the elements. What the pictures don't show is Haili holding up my dress out of the snow and balancing my bouquet in one hand, camera in the other, while still giving us a pep talk. We would have missed a real opportunity without her spirit. When the snow fell harder and I realized a quarter of our guests weren't coming to the reception, I admit I started to cry; Haili was so kind to me. She could have just done her job, taken some photos, and called it a night, but she went above and beyond with me. Haili takes beautiful photos, she's both solid and bubbly, but to me what truly sets her apart is her humanity. She really helped me regroup in an unexpected difficult moment. Photography is intimate, and it helps so much if you feel you can trust your photographer. Haili was there for me from start to finish. Never condescending about our self-funded budget, my limited knowledge of weddings, or our crazy complicated family system. She was so excited about my simple wedding, and she gave us such a gift in our photos. Thank you, Haili!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/22/2017

Haili did a WONDERFUL job at my wedding. She was there for a good amount of time for the amount we paid her. I gave her very specific lists of photos and she did a wonderful job making them happen. Her turn around time on the photos was amazing. I am so happy we hired her for our special day.

HCO Photo 12
    HCO Photo 20
    HCO Photo 21
    Sent on 10/05/2017

Katrina · Married on 06/04/2017

Haili was super flexible with last minute booking for me. I couldn't be happier with thee photos of my wedding! They are not only beautiful, but she also caught small but special moments throughout the night. I will absolutely recommend her for any weddings! I even had guests commenting on how awesome she was. I cannot describe how happy I am I used Haili for my wedding!

p.s. she is super reasonably priced too :)

Sent on 07/16/2017

Danielle · Married on 03/04/2018

Haili made me feel so comfortable. I didn’t have to pretend for the photos and it was so enjoyable. She didn’t rush us she took her time and took some AMAZING photos!

Sent on 07/24/2018