Haili Wright Photography

Colorado Springs, CO View map
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

HCO Photo is a Colorado Springs-based wedding photography company specializing in documenting love stories through whimsical portraits. Lead photographer Haili has been pursuing professional photography for over four years. During that time she has grown her ability to capture true emotions, mountaintop moments and breathtaking portraits through an artistic lens. Haili’s clients describe her as thoughtful and attentive. Not only does she provide stunning photos, but she’ll make you feel confident and supported throughout the wedding process.

HCO Photo offers a variety of wedding packages. You’ll be able to choose the one that fits your style and budget. Haili even includes complimentary engagement shoots in each of her wedding packages so that you can remember this wonderful season from beginning to end. Her services include:

• Destination/travel
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations
  • One event/day
  • Wedding portraits
  • Engagement shoot
  • Trash the dress shoot

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2100

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Chynah Married on 06/29/2019
    Haili is such an amazing and thoughtful photographer. I did my engagement shoot with her and she kept my color scheme and overall ideas in mind! I can’t wait to book her for my wedding! She came to our shoot fully prepared and was a great coach when it came to lighting, positioning, and how to make us genuinely laugh and smile in our pictures. I can’t say enough good things! She’s so amazing!
    Liz Married on 01/21/2018
    We knew it was a gamble to have a wedding in Black Forrest in January, but the Universe decided on this year's one and only blizzard on our wedding day. I'm a pretty steady person, but I was frazzled. Programs were forgotten, our hopes of pictures outside the church were dashed, and people got in wrecks (everybody was ok). Haili was unflappable and adaptable. At the reception site, we got some one-of-a-kind "blizzard" photos, with the 3 of us (bride, groom, photographer) braving the elements. What the pictures don't show is Haili holding up my dress out of the snow and balancing my bouquet in one hand, camera in the other, while still giving us a pep talk. We would have missed a real opportunity without her spirit. When the snow fell harder and I realized a quarter of our guests weren't coming to the reception, I admit I started to cry; Haili was so kind to me. She could have just done her job, taken some photos, and called it a night, but she went above and beyond with me. Haili takes beautiful photos, she's both solid and bubbly, but to me what truly sets her apart is her humanity. She really helped me regroup in an unexpected difficult moment. Photography is intimate, and it helps so much if you feel you can trust your photographer. Haili was there for me from start to finish. Never condescending about our self-funded budget, my limited knowledge of weddings, or our crazy complicated family system. She was so excited about my simple wedding, and she gave us such a gift in our photos. Thank you, Haili!
    Elizabeth Married on 07/22/2017
    Haili did a WONDERFUL job at my wedding. She was there for a good amount of time for the amount we paid her. I gave her very specific lists of photos and she did a wonderful job making them happen. Her turn around time on the photos was amazing. I am so happy we hired her for our special day.

Colorado Springs, CO, 80918
7196481749
Location of (Haili Wright Photography)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding