11 Reviews for Havan A Taste

10 Havan A Taste Reviews

Susie with Havan a Taste is amazing to work with. She creates beautiful and tasty cakes. Every cake I have ordered from her is delicious! I highly recommend Susie and Havan a Taste!

Profile Picture Johnette, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I came by the booth for Havan A Taste at a bridal show and SO glad I did! It was a pleasure to work with Havan A Taste for both our wedding cake and grooms cake. Susie was very easy to reach and always answered any questions I had. She set up an amazing tasting for my husband and I, I don't think there was a single cake combination I did not like! The cake's she made were absolutely gorgeous! Our wedding (cutting) cake was a simple textured design with a delicious mix of lemon and raspberry meringue. My husband's grooms cake surprised not only my husband, by myself AND all our guests! It was so well executed and such a neat thing to have at our reception. I will definitely recommend Havan A Taste to anyone who needs a special occasion cake and will be ordering a cake again in the future!

Profile Picture User5371894, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

The quality of the product, the professionalism and heart of the service make for a memorable experience??

Profile Picture Raquel, 3/5/16, 1 Review
4.7

Amazing, could not have dreamed of anything better

Profile Picture User6623077, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I have worked with Susie on several special events and each time she has delivered beautiful and tasty cakes that our guest have enjoyed. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Michelle , 2/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

It was sooooo easy to get the cake i wanted. I just sent over a picture and described what i wanted and she did it perfectly! It tasted great too! Thank you! I will be recommending this vendor to everyone :) pricing was spot on too!

Profile Picture User6616342, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

If you're looking for a personal experience, this is your baker. Definitely an individual committed to ensuring your cake fits the wedding, the couple, and your taste buds. Susie is an exquisite cook who can capture your dream cake at a great price.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 2/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Where do I begin! From the start Susie creatively capture my vision of the perfect grooms’ cake. She stayed professional and always in contact. Unfortunately I did not get the opportunity to do a cake tasting due to our conflicting schedules. Nonetheless, the cake, both design and taste was perfect. I will definitely be calling Susie again when it’s time for a diaper cake! Lol

Thanks Havan A Taste!

Profile Picture Amber, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake

absolutely loved what Suzy did with our cake! She took my ideas and made them come alive! Tasted amazing and looked better than I imagined!

Profile Picture User6616190, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I've used Susie with Havan A Taste over the last few years and I am always so impressed with their product! Her cakes are not only delicious, they are stunning to look at. I highly recommend her for any occasion!!

Profile Picture User6619010, 2+ years ago, 1 Review