Havan A Taste Reviews

11 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

11 Reviews for Havan A Taste

11 Havan A Taste Reviews

Johnette · Married on 10/01/2016

Susie with Havan a Taste is amazing to work with. She creates beautiful and tasty cakes. Every cake I have ordered from her is delicious! I highly recommend Susie and Havan a Taste!

I came by the booth for Havan A Taste at a bridal show and SO glad I did! It was a pleasure to work with Havan A Taste for both our wedding cake and grooms cake. Susie was very easy to reach and always answered any questions I had. She set up an amazing tasting for my husband and I, I don't think there was a single cake combination I did not like! The cake's she made were absolutely gorgeous! Our wedding (cutting) cake was a simple textured design with a delicious mix of lemon and raspberry meringue. My husband's grooms cake surprised not only my husband, by myself AND all our guests! It was so well executed and such a neat thing to have at our reception. I will definitely recommend Havan A Taste to anyone who needs a special occasion cake and will be ordering a cake again in the future!

Raquel · Married on 03/05/2016

The quality of the product, the professionalism and heart of the service make for a memorable experience??

Michelle · Married on 02/21/2016

I have worked with Susie on several special events and each time she has delivered beautiful and tasty cakes that our guest have enjoyed. I highly recommend her!

It was sooooo easy to get the cake i wanted. I just sent over a picture and described what i wanted and she did it perfectly! It tasted great too! Thank you! I will be recommending this vendor to everyone :) pricing was spot on too!

Helen · Married on 01/01/2016

absolutely loved what Suzy did with our cake! She took my ideas and made them come alive! Tasted amazing and looked better than I imagined!

• User6619010 · 2+ years ago

I've used Susie with Havan A Taste over the last few years and I am always so impressed with their product! Her cakes are not only delicious, they are stunning to look at. I highly recommend her for any occasion!!

Amazing, could not have dreamed of anything better

Gary · event on: 02/05/2016

Havan A Taste is truly a joy to work with. Attentive, professional, polite and sensitive to the tone of the event they are absolutely one of the best bakers I've ever worked with. We had their almond petit fours at our event and I have never had anything like them. I would highly recommend this vendor to someone looking for light dessert appetizers or wedding cakes.

Amber · Married on 01/16/2016

Where do I begin! From the start Susie creatively capture my vision of the perfect grooms’ cake. She stayed professional and always in contact. Unfortunately I did not get the opportunity to do a cake tasting due to our conflicting schedules. Nonetheless, the cake, both design and taste was perfect. I will definitely be calling Susie again when it’s time for a diaper cake! Lol

Thanks Havan A Taste!

Kaitlyn · Married on 02/01/2016

If you're looking for a personal experience, this is your baker. Definitely an individual committed to ensuring your cake fits the wedding, the couple, and your taste buds. Susie is an exquisite cook who can capture your dream cake at a great price.